A Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said with a nervous smile.

"Well it looks iron clad to me," he said with a nod of his head.

"Even with the recent change of circumstances?" she asked.

"There were no provisions made for that. The agreement is clear and precise," he assured her. "I'm sure you can win this one with your eyes closed, but you know I'm more than willing to help if you need it."

"Thanks Charlie," she said with a relived smile now. "I was hoping I could hire you to help me on this one."

"Well you've got me then. Barb and I both have the rest of the week off to look after our grand kids but if you want to stop by the house some evening I'm sure we can come up with a good case in a few hours," he said.

"You're the best Charlie," she said standing to hug him. "There's a lot more to it than this trust me, but I need to research it first. I should have all the details by Thursday night."

"Sounds good. How does eight sound? The kids should be in bed by then and it will give us enough time to go over everything," he said.

"I'll see you then," she said putting the folder away on her way out the door.

Carly had been confident before meeting Charlie and now she was certain they could win the big case. Sure he was her friend, but she knew he wouldn't let that stop him from giving his unbiased opinion. She was confident they'd have something good by Thursday. Between now and then she was planning to check with a few more experts on the matter. It was unlikely they'd find something Charlie might miss, but like any good lawyer Carly prided herself on being well prepared and this case was far too important to let surprises interfere.

It wasn't until she stepped on her regular train home and met Magnum's gaze that she thought of him again. Her meeting with Charlie had left her in good spirits so he didn't faze her like her had yesterday. Flashing him her cutest smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear and sat a few rows in front of him, grinning to herself as she blushed. There was no reason poor Magnum shouldn't get a little something to fantasize over considering what she done last night with his help. The idea of actually doing something was still out of the question, but after her heated fantasies of last night still fresh in her mind it seemed a lot less foreign than it did the day before. Looking back she could see he got off at the same stop as yesterday. Continuing to her home she locked the door behind her and gazed sadly at her empty house, tears coming to her eyes.

After dinner she sat in their living room going over her home decorating magazines. It was a hobby of hers she used to fill her free time. Their beautiful, clutter and child-free home drew compliments, but what she wouldn't give for an over flowing toy box in the corner that looked totally out of place. She'd decided she was going to redecorate some of their rooms when David came home. Carly tried to focus on patterns and paint schemes but there were too many sad thoughts running through her mind and she soon broke down crying. Closing the magazines she went to bed early. Tomorrow she needed to squeeze in a run before work and would be up just before six. Magnum was waiting for her when she closed her eyes but she didn't try to fight him tonight, fingering herself to a satisfying orgasm she fell into a comfortable sleep.

The next morning she was up at dawn. Dressing in her sweats she rushed out the door with a bottle of water. Following her normal route she pushed herself and soon built up a good sweat despite the brisk fall morning. It was just her and the sidewalk no sad thoughts or tempting strangers. Finishing in near record time for her, she ran a second smaller circuit before going inside to shower for work.

It was another busy day for her with classes all morning and visits to a number of law firms consuming her afternoon. There were so many to try and squeeze in that she talked a few into evening meetings where they could quickly review the big case with her. So far none of them had found any potential difficulties that Charlie had missed and they assured her there was nothing to worry about. Carly knew there was no such thing as being too careful when it came to a court case but the fact that all the news was good so far let her relax a little.

Taking a much later train home after her evening meetings she sat down with a yawn and starting thinking about bed. She could feel a pair of eyes on her from the side and before she turned her head she knew it was Magnum. The first evening she'd wondered where he had come from all of a sudden but now he was here again hours after her normal commute. There was no doubt in her mind that he was following her. At the station she hadn't noticed him getting on at the same time as her but there didn't seem to be any other way. As long as they were in a crowded public place she wasn't too concerned. He kept on staring, but she didn't smile at him tonight, there was no reason to encourage him any further. Relief filled her when he got off at his normal stop. Despite the fact that he was gone now she still found her glancing over her shoulder nervously the rest of her trip home.

When she got home she decided to take her car tomorrow traffic be damned. It would make it easier to get to Charlie's after work anyway. Instead of going to her place first she could go to his home right after her last appointment. Carly's early rise and long day had left her tired. Collapsing into bed after a quick supper she found her horny again even after her scary run in with Magnum. It's wasn't that she felt he was going to hurt her, but she was afraid of what his pursuit of her would lead to. His lust filled gaze dominated her thoughts and made her wet. Could she last until her husband came home or would she give in to his unspoken offers? For the third night in a row she masturbated before falling asleep and no matter how many times she banished him from her mind Magnum returned, the hunky star of her over the top fantasies.

The next morning she drove her car to work for a change, happy for the chance to avoid her silent suitor. That was the strangest part of it. He stared at her relentlessly but never said a word to her. His eyes left no doubt as to his intentions and she was sure other people on the train must have noticed it too. If he had approached her the first day she would have turned him down immediately, but now he was wearing away at her morals one fantasy filled evening at a time. It didn't help that she still hadn't heard from David and was seeing nothing but reminders of the hardships in their relationship everywhere she looked. All she needed was to hear his voice, for him to tell her he loved her and Magnum wouldn't have a chance. 'What kind of husband goes away and doesn't call his wife for almost a full week?' she thought angrily.

Her morning classes went by in a haze that day. Eating lunch alone in her office she closed the door and cried until there were no more tears left to shed. Getting it out of her system for now she composed herself for an important afternoon. Walking to her car ready to drive to her first meeting she felt her skin crawl and knew he was watching her again. Looking around with a defiant set to her chin, she dared him to show his face. Getting into her car and speeding off she prayed he wouldn't be able to follow her. At no point did she actually see him in the parking lot, but she knew he was there and it left her shaken. After her last meeting of the day she called Charlie and asked if it would be okay to come over a little early. He could hear the fear in her voice as she explained everything that had happened these past few days.

"Come on in my dear," Barb said greeting her at the front door with her arms already open for a hug. "You're safe here with us. That horrible man can't hurt you here," she said giving Carly the shoulder to cry on she so desperately needed. "Charlie told me everything. I can't imagine what this week must have been like for you," she said in soothing voice. Lifting her head Carly could see Charlie stood a few steps away with a look of concern on his face. Her parents lived down in Florida now, but here with these old friends she had the next best thing.

"I brought the file to go over," she managed to say at last.

"Leave it with me and I'll work on it tomorrow," Charlie said and she nodded grateful for the chance to lighten her burden.

"I fed the grand kids before bed, but our supper is still cooking. You'll eat with us," Barb said. It was a statement, not an invitation, though Carly would have gratefully accepted anyway.

During dinner she opened up to her friend's finding comfort in their sound advice. They both offered to do whatever they could to help her, but she assured them she'd be okay. Tonight she needed to lean on people who loved her, tomorrow and the next day she'd get by on her own. After a few laughs and a lot of tears she stood up to leave feeling like she'd be forever in debt to her friends for their kindness.

"You should stay with us tonight," Barb said as Carly stood up looking for her bag.

"Oh no I couldn't impose," she said feeling guilty over forcing all of this on them.

"Nonsense," she said shaking her head. "We're out of spare beds with the grand kids here, but you can share the bed with me and Charlie will take the sofa for a night."

"Really it's no trouble," Charlie added quickly.

"I'm so grateful for friends like you but I'll be okay once I get home," she said.

"Well I don't like this one bit," Barb said looking toward her husband and waiting for him to do something. "She shouldn't be alone at a time like this."

"If we can't convince you to stay at least let me follow you home," Charlie said as his wife smiled and nodded.

"Please you've both done more than enough for one night," she said.

"We can't make you stay as much as I'd like to," Charlie sighed. "Will you call when you get home so we know you're okay?"

"I promise," she said smiling and hugging them goodbye.

In front of her friends she had put on a brave show but the drive home terrified her. Alone with her demons, she struggled to stay under control. The urge to pull off the road and cry nearly overwhelmed her. She knew David wasn't going to call and she knew Magnum was going to seek her out tomorrow. Most of the time she thought she knew what she was going to do, but everyday that small piece of her heart that was unsure grew a little bigger.

When she got home she looked around for a long time before getting out of her car and racing to the house. Fumbling with her keys in her haste she started to cry before finding the right one and ducking inside. Frantically enabling her alarm system after locking the door behind her she leaned against the door breathing hard. Before calling Charlie, she forced herself to take a series of deep breaths that calmed her down. Soon as she hung up the phone she went to bathroom and filled the tub. Prior to getting in for her soak she got a towel and sat on the counter next to the sink where the light was good. With tears in her eyes she trimmed her pubic hair into a dark, neat triangle for the next man to see it, whoever it may be. Afterwards, as she sat in the tub she didn't want to masturbate again, she needed to.

The next day she left her car at home. It meant she was likely to run into Magnum again but after a night of soul searching she wasn't afraid of him any more. No amount of stares from him could make her do something she didn't want to do. Her day followed her familiar routine of classes in the morning and meetings in the afternoon. Concluding her meetings earlier on a Friday afternoon she managed to catch her normal train home.

'Where was he?' she wondered gazing around the train. She had been looking forward to confronting him but her was nowhere to be seen. It was just as well. There was danger in seeing him again. Carly knew exactly what she wanted to say to him but it was easier this way. The ride home was the most relaxing it had been all week. She was able to read her book in comfort without a pair of probing eyes on her.

From her train stop she made the short walk to where she caught her bus and waited. It should be here any minute by her watch. Still worried about seeing him she looked around at the other people waiting for a bus until she was sure he wasn't there. Stepping onto her bus she felt totally at ease now. After the short ride she got off and waited for the bus to pull away before crossing the street. With no traffic coming either way she took one step into the street and stopped.

Magnum! He was standing across the street giving her his now familiar piercing gaze. Suddenly all the things she wanted to say to him fled her mind as fear gripped her. Pulling her foot back she started walking up her street. Turning her head to glance across street often with hopeless optimism she saw him there keeping pace, his eyes locked on her. She cursed her decision to wear heels today, knowing they gave her no chance to out run him. They were getting closer and closer to her home and she was on the wrong side of the street. Carly didn't know what to do. Should she keep walking to the gas station on the corner? Should she go to a neighbor's house?

Straight across from her own home now she looked over and saw that Magnum had stopped a few houses back. At once she was certain he knew exactly where she lived. Either he was offering her a safe path or setting his trap. Her mouth was dry and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Reaching into her purse for her keys she rushed across the street towards the safety of home. Magnum followed her up her driveway at a safe distance. At her front door Carly dropped her keys nervously and turned to see him just a few steps away.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

"I'm not going to hurt you," holding his hands up and taking a step back.

"I said who are you!" she said in an angry voice.

"My name is John Smith," he said.

"Yeah right," she scoffed. "And I'm Jane Doe. What are you doing?" she asked in alarm pressing her back to the door as he reached inside his coat.

"It's just my wallet. See," he said waving it around. "Take a look for yourself," he added tossing it onto her step with a soft underhand throw.

"Stay right there," she said crouching to get the wallet while keeping an eye on him. She took the opportunity to retrieve her keys as well. Opening his wallet she pulled out his Maryland driver's license and sure enough there he was John W. Smith. Even his picture seemed to undress her with its eyes. "Well alright then John Smith what do you want?"

"I think that part is obvious," he said with a smile that was far too familiar, catching his wallet as she tossed it to him.

"I'm married," she said holding up her hand to display her wedding ring.

"I am too," he said showing her his ring. "Has your marriage been everything you dreamed it would be too?" he asked in a bitter voice.

"I don't want anything to do with you," she said ignoring the wetness between her legs.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked stepping towards her. She could see he was waiting for her to say stop but she never did. He was standing right next to her now and her fear had evaporated. When he tilted her chin up she knew came next. Leaning in he stopped with his lips so close to hers she could almost taste him and waited. The cruel bastard wouldn't even take her honor from her. He waited until the desire was unbearable and she was forced to give it away.

The moment their lips touched he was quick to respond. It had been years since she'd been kissed like that and she felt her knees go weak as John kissed her every bit as good as the Magnum of her fantasies. Carly was breathless when their lips parted and was pleased to see the promise of a lot more in his eyes now. They shouldn't be doing this out here where the neighbors might see. Turning her back to him she unlocked the door and stepped inside on trembling legs. She didn't bother to invite him to follow her because there was no need.

Just inside he seized her from behind and sucked at her neck. Leaning back with her eyes closed she sighed lustily, basking in the heated attention she'd been longing for. He picked her up easily in his strong arms and set her down on her hands and knees right there in the front entrance. This wasn't her idea she told herself, he was forcing this on her but she knew better. She didn't believe her own lies and didn't think anyone else would either. The thought of her husband returning in a week didn't make her stop just as she knew it wouldn't before he entered her mind.

John flipped her loose skirt up over her hips and became the first man besides her husband to see her like this for close on twenty years. Beneath the skirt she wore a pair of thigh high black nylons and plain black cotton panties. She could almost see his smile without turning to look. The black was a nice contrast to her creamy white skin and she still has the same firm little ass she did as a college student. His first touch of her body started near the top of her nylon-clad thigh and traveled upwards slowly. That first familiar touch from a man who was a complete stranger made her heart race. If she didn't stop him soon there would be no going back.

Opening her mouth to call an end to it she felt his light caress over the damp crotch of her panties and swallowed her words, moaning through her parted lips instead. It seemed like years since she'd been touched like that and it felt far too good to stop. His fingers were so gentle as they stroked her pussy beneath the fabric, each trip sending a shiver of sexual energy through her body. When he gathered up her panties in one hand and pulled them to the side she was already beyond control, powerless to resist him. Flicking a finger side to side across her lips he paused as if waiting for a sign to continue. Arching her back and pushing her hips back she gave him a not so subtle hint.

Holding her breath, Carly waited for more and sighed in relief moments later when she felt his tongue slither through her lips. She could feel his mustache, prickly against her sensitive lips, as he bent low and thrust his tongue deeper. If sex with her husband had become rare, then getting him to perform oral sex on her was something to truly celebrate. Until John took care of her that night she had no idea how much she missed it. Thus far he was managing to live up to her fantasies, gently probing her pussy as he turned the trickle of juices into a stream.

Feeling fingers at her entrance, she accepted them inside with a groan crossing yet another forbidden line. She was ready for a lot more now and John seemed to sense it, forcing two fingers deep inside her. Licking her smooth ass cheek, he started to finger her slowly at first but picking up speed as he went. His longer, thicker fingers felt so much better than her own slender digits. Reacting to his increasing pace with a rocking of her hips she closed her eyes and surrendered to the joy of having a man to meet her sexual needs at last. Each thrust of his fingers inside made her whimper and her orgasm loomed now.

When he stopped suddenly, taking he fingers away, she wanted to scream in frustration. The sound of his zipper brought a smile to her face though and she knew what she'd been thinking about all week would soon be hers. She tried to rise up and turn for a look at what he was working with but he push her down with a firm hand on the middle of her back. Teasing her lips with the head of his cock, he ran it around moistening it in her juices. Carly couldn't see it but tried to estimate its size as it brushed against her. It felt thick between the groove of her lips but she had no idea of it length. Once it was inside her she would know more.

Having come this far she eager anticipated him fucking her now. Even though she didn't really know him at all, she felt certain there was nothing to fear. So far he'd been gentle with her, though the build up to the rapid fingering showed her he could give her the rough fucking she craved. Deep down she knew this night was going to be the final step in destroying a marriage that had failed years before. It was only this week that she realized just how much trouble their marriage was in. Something that had been so good for so long needed a proper send off, not a gentle nudge towards its end. While she was thinking about what this night was going to mean to her future he had continued to tease her with his cock.