A Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke up feeling dirty and filled with shame over what she had done. She was better than this. How could she have let it happen? It was useless to dwell on the past though. Normally she didn't wash up before a run but it felt like her skin was crawling and took a scalding hot shower that failed to cleanse her soul. Carly loved to run in the morning. It always helped clear her mind no matter what she was facing, but she couldn't get John out her mind. She felt her pussy quiver as she relived their night together and knew she was going to sleep with him again despite the second thoughts she'd been having all morning.

When she got home she locked the door behind her. She wanted him again but wasn't ready to face him if he showed up now. In her master bathroom she filled the tub ready for a long soak. For the first time all week she didn't feel the need to masturbate after the fucking John had treated her to the night before. Slumped in the tub with the warm water covering her almost to her neck she added more hot water whenever it grew cold. Carly wanted to stay there all day as she wrestled with her emotions. Slipping beneath the surface she held her breath until her lungs were burning and she started to feel light headed. Bursting out of the water she sucked in deep breaths greedily, ready to face whatever the rest of her life might bring.

Getting dried and dressed she called her sister to let her know she'd be there a little early. She still needed to get a surprise for the kids and stopped a toy store along the way. Normally the thought of visiting a toy store filled her with sadness but she was fine today. One day after letting a strange man cum inside her she was already letting herself think about kids of her own again. Even though it wasn't the right time of month for her to get pregnant just the thought of his potent sperm inside her was enough to let her imagination run wild.

With special treats for her niece and nephew in hand now, she made the hour long drive to his sister's home arriving a few hours before dinner. Her sister Cindy greeted her at the door with a hug and knew something was wrong right away. The kids were there to greet their aunt Carly with a kiss and a hug of their own before rushing off to play with their new toys. Cindy and her husband Steve invited Carly in and though they could tell something was up with her, she knew they would wait until the kids were in bed to ask more. They sat together in her sister's living room drinking a glass of wine as they chatted.

When it was time for Cindy to put the finishing touches on dinner with Steve's help, Carly went downstairs to play with the kids. After dinner the five of them played a board game until it was time for the kids to go to bed. With another kiss and hug for their aunt in thanks for the gifts their father marched them upstairs to bed. Carly smiled after them then looked at her sister's sobering face.

"Alright now what's wrong with you sis?" Cindy asked when they were out of earshot.

"It's nothing," she said but knew her sister wouldn't fall for that.

"You might be older than me Carly," her sister started with smile. "But you can't trick me as easily as that anymore. Are you going to tell me what's wrong or do I have to get mom on the phone?"

Sighing deeply Carly opened up and told her sister what had happened this week. By the end her sister was hugging her and crying along with her. When Steve returned she gave him the short version of the story to explain their tears. He responded with anger ready to track him down and teach him a lesson for hurting the woman who was like an older sister to him. She made him promise to do no such thing, explaining it was her fault too. It felt good knowing they were both willing to support her in anyway they could. 'Why couldn't her marriage have been as good as theirs?' she thought with a little envy of her sister and her loving husband. David used to hold her like that she thought looking at Steve's protective arm around her sister.

Later over coffee, when the crying was done for another night, they sat around reminiscing about times gone by. Steve and Cindy were high school sweethearts and used to spend weekends in the city with Carly when she and David were still just dating. They laughed about the time the girl's father had stopped by for a surprise visit and nearly caught them together. Their parents didn't fully approve of Carly and David living together without being married and would have been completely outraged if they knew Steve was accompanying Cindy on her visits. Back then it seemed like they'd all be together forever but David didn't come with Carly when she came to visit anymore and barely said a word to Steve the last time Carly invited them to dinner. Carly suspected her husband resented Steve because he'd given Cindy two beautiful children but never said anything.

It was just after ten when Carly put on her coat for the ride home. Cindy tried to convince her to stay but she declined the offer. She assured them she'd be okay and invited them to dinner at her house next Saturday. The drive home gave her time to think. There was so much to do next week but despite the heavy workload it was John that filled her mind. He was from out of state here on business from what little she knew and might have left already. The thought of him dropping out her life so quickly left her surprisingly saddened.

Pulling into her driveway she realized she forgot to leave a light on before she left. There was a deep chill in the air tonight, hinting of overnight frost, as she stepped out of the car zipping her coat up. Inching blindly up to her front door she squinted at the lock trying to fit her key inside.

"I was about to leave," he said from the shadows scaring the wits out of her.

"Oh thank god it's just you," she said in relief recognizing John's voice. "You scared me. You shouldn't have come here again."

"You didn't want to see me again?" he asked.

"I do want to see you," she admitted. "But we can't be seen like this."

"No one can see anything here," he said holding his hand inches from her face before she could make it out.

"You know what I mean," she said flashing a smile to the darkness.

"I'll go if that's what you want," he offered.

"You might as well stay tonight," she said opening the door. "But next time we should meet at your hotel," she added. She wasn't going to lie to herself about her intentions anymore and saw no point in lying to him either.

It wasn't until they were inside that she noticed he'd brought her flowers. She took them and tilted her head up for a kiss that became so much more. Dropping the flowers on the floor she circled her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. The more she kissed him, the more she decided she like the mustache. Everything about him screamed masculinity and he seemed like such a sweet and caring man, if she could just force herself to ignore the fact that he was cheating on his spouse to be with her too.

John was so eager to fuck her again that he started to push her to the floor again until she stopped him. Taking him by the hand she led him upstairs to the guestroom again loosening her clothes as she went. He was wearing a sweater and jeans tonight and tossed his sweater aside as they entered the bedroom. Picking her up easily he set her down on the bed and settled in on top her bare-chested. His kisses were filled with passion as he finished lifting her shirt over her head.

Beneath her clothes she wore a simple white bra and panty set. He left her pants alone for now, squeezing her breasts as he sucked lightly at her neck. The attention her new lover paid to her made Carly feel special again. It had been like this David once. After fifteen years of marriage she didn't expect her husband to show the same keen interest, all she wanted was an occasional night of passion that took her back in time. John had kissed down her neck as she thought and was pressing his lips to her upper chest now. Licking down between her breasts he didn't unhook her bra yet but did make her nipples stiffen in anticipation. Opening wide he took one of her breasts into his mouth moistening the material of her bra and flicking his tongue across her nipple. Moaning lustily she wished he'd let her take it off but he continued the bat her hands away and tease her nipples until she was writhing on the bed.

When he slid down he body at last she reach behind her back to unhook her bra and flung it aside. Free to touch her breasts at last, she squeezed her nipples in relief. John was kissing around her abdomen, tickling her with his mustache as he went. Rubbing her thighs together she tried to satisfy her moist pussy to no avail. Carly loved foreplay to get her juices flowing but he was going far beyond what she wanted or needed. She desperately wanted his cock inside her now. Despite her pleas for more than foreplay he continued to tease her with his tongue, exploring her body patiently. It was quickly becoming a case of too much of a good thing.

At last he unbuttoned her pants and lowered the zipper. She'd been waiting for this moment and squirmed out of her pants and underwear kicking them aside. Her hands found her wet snatch and rubbed it eager soothing her needs for now. Pushing her hands aside, he pressed one arm across her upper chest pinning her to the bed and had his way with her. Fingering her roughly her he pushed her towards the sweet release she needed at last. He stopped when she showed the first sign of orgasm and released her hands so she could finish the job herself.

Obsessed with her own needs she didn't notice he had stripped down until he straddled her chest and aimed his cock towards her mouth. Sucking his cock into her mouth she didn't even care if he came in her mouth tonight as long as he left her hands free to finger her pussy. The only thing on her mind was getting off. If he came it was ok, she'd make him hard again so he could fuck her later. She kept the head of his cock just inside her lips and ran her tongue around it mindlessly as she concentrated on fingering herself blindly. Carly knew her own pussy well enough that each fold was like an old friend and she didn't need to see what she was doing to satisfy herself. Even without focusing on what she was doing with his cock he was soon forced to get off of her and lay on his back staring at his hard, wet cock.

Carly wanted it inside her now and moved to her knees ready to mount up. He stopped her with his hand and shook his head. Knowing he must be close to cumming she lay down and gazed as his cock anxiously waiting for a sign that he was ready. Just a day after their first encounter she was far more comfortable around him and spread her legs wide showing off her pink pussy lips and recently trimmed pubic hair. Reaching down he ran his thumb across her clit and sent a shiver through her body.

The brief rest must have been enough for him because he got up off the bed positioning her on her hands and knees. Arching her back she waited for the cock she craved so much. Jamming his cock inside her, he fucked her vigorously the tenderness from earlier having vanished. His gentle touch was nice but this was better in Carly's mind. She wanted to be fucked hard. The harder he fucked her, the more it reminded her that they were destroying her marriage one stroke of his cock at a time.

It didn't take her long to cum. She'd been close when she stopped fingering herself and his cock reached far deeper inside. Lowering her head to the bed she moaned into the blankets as she came while holding herself up for his continued assault. John fucked her hard and fast, speeding towards his own orgasm as her sex starved body soaked up every stroke. It has been so long since she'd experienced sex like this that she wanted it time and time again.

When she felt him pull out, she turned over onto her back ready to welcome him back inside. John was already jerking his cock rapidly with his focused upward. She knew he was about to cum and felt a flicker of disappointment run though her when she realized it wouldn't be inside her pussy. Cupping her breasts she favored him with her cutest smile and waited for him to shower her with his sperm. With a grunt and momentary loss of balance he spewed his load all over her abdomen. Carly was still absent-mindedly spreading his sticky cum around her flat stomach when he finished dressing and left without saying a word.

Wanting nothing more than to fall asleep and dream about a world where her life hadn't become such a mess, she forced herself to stay awake until she was sure he was gone. She needed to lock the door before bed. Walking downstairs naked except for his cum, which she wore like a badge of shame, she headed for the front door. On the floor next to the door she found note with his hotel address and room number on it. Smiling she took it upstairs with her. It was late and she didn't feel like a shower or bath so she slept in the guest room not wanting to taint her own bed with another man's cum.

After waking up early in the strange bed she grabbed a quick shower before her run. She felt a little silly showering before going out to sweat again, but the morning after her second night with John left her feeling dirty. The urge to cleanse the residue of his cum from her body was overwhelming. Standing beneath the warm spray she shed some invisible tears, letting the water wash them down the drain. Suddenly she decided to throw away the piece of paper with his address on it even though it was already too late. Last night she'd memorized it and was certain she'd go see him tonight regardless of how bad she felt right now.

Once she was out running her familiar path she let the pounding of her footsteps on the sidewalk clear her mind. Concentrating on breathing deeply and pushing herself physically she forgot about John, if for only a short time. When forced to think about something she focused on work next week. All morning she'd be teaching her normal classes and her afternoons were going to be full of casework. There were so many meetings to attend and others yet to schedule that there was more than enough to occupy her mind besides her affair. When that word ran though her mind she stopped running for a moment, completely stunned. It hadn't occurred to her until now that this was what it had become. One time might have been a forgivable mistake, but twice with no end in sight was an affair that was sure to destroy her marriage.

When she got home she didn't shower right away. Heading to the kitchen she fixed herself breakfast and look around her messy kitchen in disgust. After eating she left her sweats on to clean the house starting with the kitchen. The dishes done she ran upstairs to take the sheets from the spare bedroom down to be washed and vacuumed downstairs until it was time to put them in the dryer. On a roll with her housecleaning now she went upstairs and cleaned her bathroom, gazing at the tub longingly knowing she'd get to take a nice long soak soon. After putting the sheets back on the bed she went over the room carefully making sure everything was in its place before heading to her bathroom for a well-deserved bath.

Easing into the warm water for what promised to be a long soak, Carly sighed and closed her eyes. She thought back on her life with David and wondered where it had all gone wrong. Was there something she could have done differently? Thinking about all the good times they had shared filled her with a crushing sadness. Breaking down into uncontrollable tears, she sank into the water up to her chin and wrapped her arms around herself to ward off the empty, cold feeling in her heart. Carly wasn't sure where her life would lead her from this day on but knew her immediate future included a visit to see John for more illicit sex.

After her long bath she wrapped herself in a warm, fluffy towel and went to her bedroom. Looking through her closet for something to wear tonight she let the towel slip from her svelte body. Gazing into the mirror she twisted and turned, trying to find something that could have driven her husband away. Cupping her average sized breasts she wondered if maybe those implants he always hinted at might have helped until anger filled her. Carly had always been observant, something that helped her with her law career, and she knew plenty of other men before John came along had found her athletic figure eye catching. Running her fingers over her birthmark she knew that couldn't be it; David had admitted he found it enticing the first time they made love. Her face couldn't be the problem either. She was a little plain looking with thin lips she relied on her makeup to flesh out and straight, unremarkable hair that was dark brown, almost black but there were other features to make up for that. Bright blue eyes, a smooth creamy complexion, and a pair of cute dimples made her look far younger than she really was. Though she was five years older than Cindy people often mistook her for the younger sister.

The more she thought about it, the more she was sure the lack of heat in their marriage bed these past few years had little to do with her. Fuck David she thought bitterly, he'd gotten what he deserved in the end. Tomorrow would be a full week since he left on his trip and he still hadn't called her. There couldn't be a clearer sign of how little she mattered to him. For the umpteenth time she told herself she was done shedding tears for a man who hadn't shown his love for her in so long. Tonight when she got back she'd see if she could hold to it this time.

From her closet she chose a scarlet red tank top that showed off every bit of her modest cleavage. She didn't feel like wearing a skirt tonight and sorting through her pants she found the perfect thing, a pair of black leather pants she hadn't worn in years. They hadn't gone clubbing in ages and the last time she could remember wearing them was at a Halloween party three or four years ago. At a glance she knew they'd still fit her and remembered them hugging her hips and ass just right. Even David might have still found her attractive in them.

Laying the top and pants on the bed for now she rubbed some scented body lotion into her skin before slipping on a red bra and panty set. Lacy and revealing it reminded her of the passion she needed in her life. It wasn't until John had screwed her that she truly realized how much she missed good sex. Perhaps now that she was closing in on forty she was approaching that mid life sexual peak she'd heard so much about. Pulling the pants on she was happy to see they still clung to her just right and the bright red top went well with them. The outfit was sexy, without being slutty and she knew it would turn heads.

In the bathroom she was ready for the finishing touches. Spritzing on some perfume she went to work on her face. She didn't need a lot of work there, but used a little blush to add some color to her pale cheeks and some liner to accentuate her eyes. Her lips were the one facial feature she felt insecure about. Filling them out with red lipstick she smiled at herself and kissed mirror leaving a perfect set of red lips staring back at her. After blowing her hair dry she used her curling iron to add a little body to the ends of her otherwise straight hair. Collecting her purse and keys she rushed downstairs, putting on her cute little pair of black shoes and coat before stepping out of the house.

The hotel John was staying at wasn't too far away but even the short drive gave her too much time to think. The first two times she cheated on her husband John had come to her. Tonight she was going to meet him with one thing on her mind. Carly knew their marriage was over even before the first time but it didn't mean it was easy. If it was already over then enjoying herself with a man who made her feel so good was something she owed herself. The Sunday afternoon traffic was light and she pulled into the hotel parking lot. Taking a space marked for visitors she wondered how long she'd be here.