A Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a second," his voice called from inside when she knocked on the door. He opened it holding a cell phone to his ear and gave her a panicked look. "What?" he said into the phone seeming startled. "Oh it's just room service," he said holding a finger over his lips as he let her inside. "Listen I'll call you later okay? Alright tomorrow then, bye."

"Your wife?" she asked noticing how handsome he looked even in a plain blue t-shirt and jeans.

"Yeah..." he said stepping past her and closing his laptop before she could have a look at the screen. Gathering up the papers on the table he stuffed them in his briefcase and put them away. "I was sure you'd come but didn't think it would be so soon. Have a seat," he said indicating the chair in front of her.

"Do you love her?" she asked lounging on the unmade bed instead.

"Who?" he asked, clearly still rattled from her showing up unexpected.

"Your wife. Do you still love her?" she asked.

"Do you love your husband?" he replied defensively.

"I asked you first," she said.

"I don't know," he said with a sigh. "There are plenty of things I love about her and I couldn't imagine leaving her and the kids..." he shrugged trying to find the right words to finish. "What we've done... I feel bad about it but at the same time I can't stop myself. With you I feel a spark that hasn't been there for years."

"Do you cheat on her every time you're away?" she asked.

"Does it matter?" he asked her back.

"No. Not to me," she said truthfully.

"There have been others but none like you," he said.

"Yeah I bet," she said with a skeptical laugh.

"What about you?" he asked touching her leg.

"You were my first. I was an adultery virgin before you John," she said making a joke of her shame.

"And your husband. Do still love him?" he asked sliding his hand higher.

"A part of me still does. I know he doesn't love me anymore though. That not only makes what we're doing possible, it makes it easier every time," she said taking his hand and pulling him on top of her.

The talking was nice but this is what she'd come here for she thought as he kissed her deeply. It felt so good to lie under a strong, handsome man who could take care of all her womanly needs. With the first long, heated kiss she could feel her skin flush. Running her fingers through his hair she held his face against her enjoying the sensation of his prickly mustache against her soft skin. On the way over she'd become wet in anticipation and now that she was here she wanted him inside here where he was needed.

Reaching down she started to lift his shirt and he took the hint removing it for her. Caressing his hairy chest she felt her pussy quiver in anticipation. John tried to kiss her but she pushed him away and again he followed her lead. Unbuttoning his jeans and bending to take them off, she loosened her own pants wiggling out of them as he was turned away. Removing her panties with them she smiled at the time wasted carefully considering her outfit for the night.

John knelt up and turned back to her with his hard cock in hand. It looked delicious to her sex hungry eyes. Naked from the waist down, she saw him focus on her pink lips and spread her legs inviting him inside her. Testing her with his fingers first, he found her soaking wet and pushed his cock between her lips immediately. Lifting her tank top off and unhooking her bra, she shed the remainder of her clothing and got ready for the fucking she craved.

With her legs spread wide Carly welcomed each thrust inside her with an audible grunt. The volume of her sounds grew as he fucked her. John's larger frame towered over her slender body filling her pussy with the cock it needed. As wrong as it was it felt too good to stop and Carly knew she'd keep coming to see him. For a moment she wondered how much longer he'd be in town, but that was something she didn't want to think about. The sex with him was something she needed and she refused to think about losing him. With a wry smile that John misread fucking her even harder, she thought about how it might be harder to lose him than her unloving husband.

The sex was hard and fast, but a little too fast for her liking. Already she could tell John was trying to prolong his orgasm and found it far too familiar. At least he'd shown his willingness to give her another round if she wanted it. With a caress of her calf along the back of his leg she spurred him on wanting him to enjoy himself. There was plenty of time to see to her needs later. Grunting he came inside her flooding her with his cum. Just a few days after the start of their affair, the luster was wearing off for Carly. She knew her husband could have given her far more than this if he hadn't lost interest in her these past few years.

Carly looked over at John when he rolled off her. He was handsome for sure, but now that her eyes weren't quite so sex starved he didn't look any better than her David. Regardless, he'd shown he actually wanted her and appreciated the body that had never been exactly what her husband really desired. Lying next to him naked she looked at his shriveled cock and wondered when she'd get more. Maybe she could get him to finish her with his tongue but when she tried to mount his chest he pushed her away. Carly couldn't blame him though; she didn't like the taste of cum either.

Standing up she went to the bathroom feeling his eyes on her naked body. Making sure to move her hips with exaggerated swaying she gave him an eye full of her tight ass and sculpted legs. In the bathroom she relieved herself and used a damp cloth to wash away his cum afterwards. It was impossible to get it all but she reduced its flow to a light trickle and hoped it would be enough to get oral sex from him. If not she was prepared to suck his cock for as long as it took to make him hard again.

Entering the room again she found him at the computer closing out whatever he'd been working on before. Whatever it was, it clearly wasn't meant for her eyes. He was still naked though and that was all she cared about right now. Coming up behind him she squeezed his ass and felt him tense. Reaching around she found his cock still deflated and gave a few hopeful strokes. John pushed her hands away and turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he said running a hand down over her body.

"It's okay," she said in a warm voice.

"Well I want to make it up to you," he said holding her hands and lacing his fingers with hers.

"I'd like that," she said flashing her dimples. John smiled down at her and she felt her body tingle all over in anticipation. This was what she came here for.

Bending down he kissed her and pushed her back towards the bed until she stumbled onto it. He bent to grab her ankles and lifted her legs until she was doubled over on her back with her exposed pussy at the edge of the bed. John knelt down and kissed all around her ass and slender thighs zeroing in on her wet snatch. Being exposed like this to a man who was still a stranger to her filled Carly with feeling of exhilaration. It wasn't that she was shy but letting him see her so vulnerable and exposed made it seem like this was all out of her control. If she could ignore the fact that she drove her with extramarital sex on her mind then it was as if none of this was really her fault. With a smirk she wondered what David would think of that.

A brush of his tongue against her clit brought her out of the recesses of her own tormented mind. Sighing in bliss she let her problems evaporate from her thoughts for now to enjoy the moment. The way he licked her pussy was new and exciting. John didn't attack her clit and stay there, he let her feel his tongue everywhere returning to her clit just when she was ready to cry out in frustration. One thrust of his fingers inside her might feel rough, but the next could be a gentle caress between her lips. He kept her guessing and she never knew what might come next from his bag of sexual tricks. Fear filled her when he took her lips between his teeth and even after he released her she trembled on. It was a stark reminder of how little she should be willing to trust him, but at the same time it made the experience that much better.

The next thing she felt was his probing tongue gliding over her asshole and suddenly he could do whatever he wanted. It was something none of her previous lovers had ever done for her and instantly she wondered how much else she'd missed out on in her life. It didn't feel near as good as his teasing of her clit but the newness of it added to the thrill of sex with him. Her mindset changed when she felt his finger press against her ass and twist. That was something whores did she thought stopping him with her hands. Here she was cheating on her husband with a complete stranger and judging the morals of other women. With that in mind she rubbed his hand and held her cheeks open for him, giving him permission to do as he pleased.

As John worked his finger into her ass, Carly wondered if David might be more angry over her letting him do something she'd never tried with her husband than all the rest. She had to admit that it felt good. John's finger in her ass felt tight but didn't hurt at all. He continued to stroke her pussy at the same time, turning her entire crotch into one big pulsing erogenous zone. Carly thought she might pass out when he fingered her ass and pussy simultaneously. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better her started licking her clit too. Exploding in orgasm her legs kicked wildly as she experienced her most intense sexual release in recent memory. Surely David had given her something that compared to this before but how many years had it been?

Letting her legs fall down over the edge of the bed, she mustered her strength and pushed off the floor sliding back on the bed. John left her to visit the bathroom. She heard him washing up, no doubt cleaning his hands after where they'd been. He returned with a damp cloth and dabbed it between her legs softly before taking it back to the bathroom. Watching him return this time she noted that his cock was still soft between his legs but fuller than it had been before he made her cum. He sat down naked next to her, showing no shame in front of her either. Sitting up with his back to the headrest, John reached down to brush her hair from her eyes with a gentle touch. It made her feel closer to him than she should.

Carly smiled at him and sucked his finger into her mouth making him laugh. Rolling onto her side she reached for his cock flipped it around quickly while holding it near the base. It felt so good to have a cock to play with again. Leaning across his leg she opened her mouth wide sucked it inside. After the long break for him she felt it twitch between her lips immediately. Stroking it firmly, she tickled his balls and sucked the head wanting to make him hard again now. Making loud slurping noises she gave him a wet, nasty blowjob all the while thinking about him fucking her once more. When he was rock hard again she rushed to mount him.

The rest had given her weak legs a chance to recover and now she was ready to ride. Crouching above him, she aligned his cock with her pussy and slammed herself down on it. Filled with forbidden cock once more, her pussy tingled in approval. His hands caressed her toned, slender legs as she rode him urgently. The lifetime of jogging had given her the strength and endurance needed to maintain the pace she set. Each stab of his cock inside her made her want more. Her breasts bounced on her chest and her ass slapped his groin wetly as she grunted in effort. The noise of their lovemaking filled the room, fueling her desire. Even though he was on the bottom, he was still breathing hard from her harsh riding.

Stepping off for a moment she sat down on his face pushing her pussy into his mouth. Her eyes rolled as he licked her just right bringing her so close to another orgasm that she had to pull back for now. Looking over her shoulder she spied his glistening cock and spun around tasting herself on his throbbing prick. John groaned as she tried to force it down her throat coughing violently when several inches still remained. In a tight grip she stroked the head in her fist causing him to thrash beneath her. She was sitting on his stomach giving him a view of her tight little ass from behind when he tried to get up. It was her turn to be in control now though so she stood up and dropped her weight onto his abdomen, winding him and warning him to sit still.

Mounting up again she rode him awkwardly as she faced away from him. Reaching back she took his hand placing it on her waist. He quickly got the idea and helped lift her up and down his cock. Letting herself fall back against his hairy chest she pushed with her legs to keep the cock moving inside her. John pumped up into her at the same time and together they maintain a sexual rhythm that satisfied both their urges. When her burning thighs had finally turned to jelly, she tumbled forward onto her hands and knees.

Waiting impatiently for him to take her from behind and finish what they had started, she reached between her legs. Spreading her pink pussy with one hand she slid the first three fingers of the other hand into her snatch splashing juices all around. The sound of the creaking bed was music to her ears and she dipped her shoulders low offering herself to him completely. He wasted no time in thrusting his cock deep inside her, the force of his blow nearly knocking her flat on the bed. Stopping he seemed to be asking if she wanted more and she answered by driving her hips back into him.

John gripped her hips tightly and fucked her for all he was worth. She shrieked in response feeling her pussy throb with each thrust inside her. Each time his hips hit her ass she felt her entire body rattle from the force. The slapping sound of each impact and his heavy breathing filled her ears. Her own voice had settled into a loud moan, peaking with another shriek whenever he hit the right spot inside her. Amazing sex like this had been missing from her life for the past few years and now she couldn't get enough. Carly forced herself to stay on her knees to accept every thrust of his cock long after her orgasm had started. She'd been sex starved for far too long to give up when it was feeling so good. When she could take no more she collapsed to the bed, slipping off his cock for now.

Looking up at him with sex-crazed eyes she could see he faced was flushed and sweaty from the through fucking he'd given her. John hadn't cum again yet but he needed a break to by the looks. Slumping on the bed breathing hard, her eyes remained glued to his raging cock. Her legs were still trembling and her pussy felt like a racing heartbeat as it contracted over and over again. It would be a while before she was ready for more, but she was determined to have him fuck her all evening. That cock looked so sweet she wanted it again and again.

"Your husband doesn't sleep with you any more does he?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Yes he does," she said defensively, but then she wondered why she bothered to stick up for him. "I never get as much as I need though. What about you?"

"Me?" he asked not understanding.

"Do you and your wife have sex often?" she asked.

"Oh my wife..." he said as if it was easy to forget her entirely. "If I got what I wanted from her then I wouldn't be here."

"Well I think she's a fool," she said reaching out to stroke his cock playfully.

"Sounds like they'd be perfect for each other," he said with a grin.

"I couldn't see my husband doing something like that. He's too much of a perfectionist to stoop to cheating," she said with a morose frown.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that," he said touching her hand. "This must be hard for you. My first time made me feel incredibly guilty, but it didn't stop me from doing it again and again."

"Can we talk about something else?" she said shivering from a sudden chill. She didn't need him to be reminding her of her own shortcomings.

"You look cold," he said standing and rushing to the bathroom. "Here put this on," he said handing her a robe and caressing her body once more.

"Thank you," she said.

"Why don't I order us dinner on my company's tab?" he offered. "What do you want?" he asked reading from the menu when she agreed.

John ordered them room service and put on some clothes for now. She felt weird as they chatted and waited. The sex with him might be good but she really didn't know him at all. No matter how good he fucked her there just wasn't much to talk about. It wasn't as if she was here looking for a new man. Things between David and her might be all but over, but there was time down the road to find love again. With John the conversation was awkward and she didn't know what to say. There was no future with him and she'd already decided she liked him enough to sleep with him, which didn't leave much to discuss.

When the food arrived she was happy for the distraction. Carly rushed off to the bathroom when she heard the knock to hide. The busboy would have no idea who she was but she didn't want to be seen as a whore or an adulterer, though the last was certainly true enough. John called her out when he was gone and the sat at the table eating in silence. She felt vulnerable wearing just the robe over her nakedness and couldn't wait to finish so they could get back to fucking. If they were both naked she didn't feel so self-conscious. Sitting across from him she could feel his eyes linger over her legs and trying to peek down the robe at her breasts. At least he wanted to see them and that made her relax a little.

After dinner John went to the bathroom. Looking around the room for something to do she was tempted to turn the TV on but decided against it. With a busy week ahead of her she didn't have much time left and could use the excuse of an early rise to get out of here soon if she needed to. The sex had left her tired and relaxed but there was time for more yet. One more round and she'd be done for the night. How much longer will he be here? How many more times will she get to fuck him?

Hearing the bathroom door open behind her she turned to look and saw that John had stripped naked again. She smiled at his forward thinking and licked her lips seductively at the sight of his engorged prick. Standing she dropped her robe and stepped naked into his arms for passionate kiss. Feeling her body melt against his she closed her eyes moaning as she squeezed his tight ass in her hands. Between them she could feel his stiff cock pressed against her stomach, a hot poker surrounded by warm manly flesh.

Instead of carrying her to the bed, he pushed the remains of their dinner aside and lifted her up onto the table easily. Leaning in Carly kissed his chest and bent low taking his cock in hand as he pushed his hips towards her. Opening her mouth she sucked his cock still tasting her own lingering flavor. John was already hard and no doubt ready to fuck her for a long time now. Her blowjob was far from necessary but a caring lover like him deserved it.

As if reading her thoughts, he cupped her chin gently and tilted her gaze up meet his. With a light touch on her shoulders he eased her onto her back and pulled her hips towards him so her pussy hovered before him ready to accept his cock inside her once more. Guiding his cock inside her with one hand, John held her hips securely once her was buried between her legs. Carly moaned and smiled up at him relishing the sweet feeling of his meaty cock between her pussy lips. Pushing her legs back he doubled her over until his forearms rested on the table and fired down into her hard and deep. Grunting as each thrust forced the air from her lungs she let her hand dart down between their bodies and fondled her clit. Biting her lip to keep from crying out she held on as long as she could until another orgasm ripped through her body. When she start to cum she wailed like a banshee no longer caring who might hear her vocal response to his incredible fucking.