A Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red-faced and breathing hard John started to pull out of her but she clung to him with her legs and sat up to hook her arms around his neck. Lifting herself up onto him he rode him as he stood still, easily supporting her slender frame. With a stinging slap on the ass he gave her incentive to go faster and began rocking his hips with her. Over time her weight became a burden, but it was a long while before he began to show signs of fatigue.

Carly could feel his legs tremble and was prepared to land on the bed under him when he took a step. Instead of landing on the soft bed he slammed her up against the hotel window, the glass making an echoing boom. The drapes should be enough to hide what was happening but the thought that someone on the street below might notice thrilled her to no end. She could feel her shoulders sliding down the window and the fabric straining against the rod that held it in place. Each of his thrusts lifted her up the window again but she slipped lower and lower each time he pulled back. Finally, the curtains could take no more and gave way as John fell to the floor with her on top of him.

"Oh my god I hope no saw us," she said bursting into laughter.

"At this point I don't care if they did," John breathed beneath her and still firing his cock up into her.

"Me neither," she admitted with a smile. "I want you to cum for me John," she said standing up and taking his hand and leading him to the bed. "How do you want me?" she asked.

"On your knees," he said as she hopped onto the bed with a grin. "No spread your legs a little more and bend lower," he instructed. "Lower," she said with a hand between her shoulder blades as he knelt behind her. "What fool of a man wouldn't want this?" he whispered to himself as took her from behind. His words didn't escape her ears though and they brought tears to her pale blue eyes.

Moaning loudly her eyes dried as he fucked her from behind. His hands felt hot against her skin and sweat glistened on her body. Glancing over her shoulder she could see drops of sweat beading on his face too and his damp chest hair clung to him. She'd asked him to cum for her but was happy to fuck him for as long as he could last. Her pussy was tingling with excitement as his cock rammed in and out of her. The dragging of her tender engorged nipples against the bed was a reminder to play with them and reach under to tweak them. Kissing John's arm when he followed her lead and claimed one for himself she felt his pace quicken and knew he was ready to cum.

John sat back pulling his cock from her pulsing lips. Collapsing to the bed beneath her she stared back at him with sex crazed eyes and watched him jerk his wet cock. Coaxing the cum from his balls he came with a loud grunt. His load landed on her ass and the small of her back nearly invisible against her pure white skin. Slapping the head of his cock against the crack of his ass he chuckled and he girlish laughter before rolling off to lie on his back. She studied his face as his chest rose and fell with his deep breathing, only to turn away blushing when he turned towards her with a smile.

Wordlessly she got up and hurried to the bathroom. Her hair was bedraggled and her face shone in the afterglow of hot sex when she studied herself in the mirror. On her back she could feel the tickle of his cum as trickled down her skin. Stepping into the shower to clean up for her trip home she tried in vain to wash away the sins of the day with soap and water. With her eyes closed and freshly washed hair slicked back, she let the spray of water beat against her face as she thought about what the future might hold for her. Twenty minutes later she was no closer to a solution as she turned off the water and got out to dry.

Stepping back into the room with a towel to hide her nakedness she gathered her clothes from the floor. John was still naked and watched her movements from the bed with a smug looking smile that said he'd been amazing today and knew it. It was true enough, as the dull ache in her loins could attest, but she felt a momentary flicker of hatred over it. Dressing quickly with her back to him her resentment was gone and she turned to face him with a warm smile.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening John," she said as she favored him with her cutest smile.

"It was my pleasure," he said in a voice full sincerity.

"When can I see you again?" she asked from the foot of the bed.

"I'll be right here all week," he answered.

"Just a week?" she asked quickly, though in truth she knew she was lucky his trip would last that long.

"Just a week," he said confirming it.

"We'll have to make the most of it then," she said bending down to give him a long kiss that was full of tongue. Turning to go she smiled to herself wonder if poor John might end up jerking off when he let out a whimpering groan as she left.

That night Carly slept easily. With all the sex John had treated her to there was no need to masturbate for a change and her mind was free to think about other things. David was becoming less and less important as the days went by. A week ago she would have said she loved him more than anyone or anything in the world if asked, but how quickly that had changed. Now if given the chance she'd trade him for John in a moment. She supposed there was a chance her marriage could somehow survive but she was too much of a realist to give it anything more than the slimmest of odds.

The following day was long even by Monday standards. All day she thought about her chance to see John again that night as time seemed to stand still. It was too bad she was so busy or she would have canceled some of her appointments, though John was probably busy during the day anyway. It was painful to think about losing him so quickly but without his bold pursuit of her she never would have been able to face the sobering reality of her doomed marriage. She owed him more than he'd ever know but for the rest of this week she'd have a chance to show her appreciation.

Anxious to see John again she was early for her train home and so the train was late to vex her. She was just about to call a cab for an expensive ride home when it arrived at last. The delay had left her scowling as she fumed over her lost time. What if John left thinking she wasn't coming tonight? She decided to get off at the stop near his hotel instead of going home. When she stood up as the trained slowed for that stop she felt the questioning stares from some of the regular commuters. Who did they think they were to judge her? They could all go fuck themselves she thought as she got off the train and didn't look back.

"I'll be right there," he called from inside when she arrived at his room a short time later. "Long day?" he asked when her saw the anger in her face as he opened the door.

"Oh John," she sobbed hugging herself to his warm chest.

"Shhhh... it's okay Carly," he said kissing the top of her head. "I know how hard this can be," he whispered misreading her emotions.

They shared another night of passionate lovemaking. Every night that week Carly went straight to his hotel after her final meeting of the day. Despite the traffic she took her car to work to avoid another disaster with the train and the accusing stares of her familiar travel companions. John would cum quickly the first time but Carly marveled at his staying power the second, third, and sometimes even fourth time. As much as she looked forward to their evenings together she dreaded the weekend. John was leaving on Saturday morning, after switching his original Friday evening flight early in the week to give them one last night together.

That Friday she drove to his hotel for the final time with so many conflicting thoughts on her mind. She could never thank John enough for filling the hole in her heart where love for her husband had once flourished. Two weeks. Almost two whole fucking weeks and he hadn't even called her. Well if this trip had taught her anything it was that getting by without her husband wasn't nearly as hard as she would have imagined.

Parking her car she sat there for a few minutes composing herself. With a deep breath she opened the door and went to see her lover. Her stomach rolled nervously on her way up in the elevator. Turning down the hall towards his room she took one final calming breath and put on a smile before knocking on the door. John must have been anxiously awaiting her because the door opened almost immediately.

"You look beautiful," he said taking her hand in his and sliding up her arm.

"You don't need to say that," she said blushing and looking away from the heat in his eyes. She didn't even take the time to go home after work and freshen up. Tonight she looked no different than she did any day of the week.

"It true Carly," he said dipping his head to kiss her neck as she sighed. "Your husband is a fool. He doesn't realize how lucky he is."

"Let's not talk about him," she said biting her bottom lip as she stared blankly past his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." he started to apologize.

"It's okay," she said smiling up at him as he pulled back from their embrace. "But I'd rather enjoy my time with a man who appreciates it than worrying about what tomorrow will bring."

Reaching up behind his head she pulled his lips to her for a kiss. It felt so good, so right that she was forced to remind herself this could never last. He hands grasped her ass and pulled her into him. Carly could feel his already stiff cock pressed against her and moaned as her pussy twitched in anticipation. When he lifted her up she wiggled her hips until her shirt had rode up enough to left her lock her legs around his waist. Grinding her quickly dampening panties against his crotch she fell his kiss intensify. Stepping over to the bed he lifted her high up and threw her down on the bed.

Carly unbuttoned her jacket and started immediately on her blouse. John stared down at her with lust filled eyes and threw his own shirt off. With her shirt hanging open she pulled her bra down until her breast sprung out. Tweaking her own nipples she arched and spread her legs, letting her skirt slide down to expose her skimpy silk panties. With a triumphant smirk she watched John wrestle frantically with his belt as she awaited the appearance of his hard cock. Throwing his pants open at last he pulled his cock out before joining her on the bed. Tugging her panties aside, he exposed her wet lips to a shock of cool air before filling them forcefully with his cock and instant warmth.

Hooking her legs behind his waist, Carly pulled him back inside her on each thrust. Controlling his movements she ensure that each stroke was deep and jarring. The impact of his groin against her slowly loosened the grip of her legs. Her blouse had bounced across her chest to hide her breasts until John parted it once more. Carly struggled out of it as he held her hips pumping into her frantically. His wispy kisses on her neck and nibbles of her nipples made her lose focus several times until she was free of it at last. Before she reach behind to unfasten her bra, John pinned her arms to bed and increased his pace inside her to signal his approaching climax.

It was a little quick, but Carly had only herself to blame after doing her best to entice him from the moment she arrived. After a week together she knew how to make him hard again and all week his stamina had been remarkable after the first brief session. Squeezing her pussy around his cock she tried to milk the cum from his balls. She wanted his cum and didn't care where he put it. It was a thrill to feel him spurt inside her and she loved to feel it splash against her skin too. Being there last night together he could even squirt it in her face if he wanted to and she wouldn't mind. John pulled back suddenly she could feel a void in her pussy where his cock belonged as she focused on his face. Jerking his cock rapidly he began grunting as the cum erupted from the head of his cock. Sitting up she reach out to take hold of his cock. He let go and smiled down at her as she squeezed every last drop out onto her stomach.

Lying on her back she absently pushed the globs of cum around with one finger as she thought about the end of their affair. John was breathing hard next to her, his wet cock holding onto its fleeting strength. It was a beautiful cock and she wanted to keep it. She still barely knew the man it was attached too, but the sex was good enough that they could make the rest work. Maybe she was kidding herself though. David has been so cold and distant since his business had started to collapse that any man who showed the slightest interest in her would have seemed amazing in comparison. Sex with a new partner was always heated in the beginning but who was to say it would last? As good as it had been with John, she was looking for a lot more than sex. She wanted a new man and new life. Carly wanted a second chance where she could have the marriage she dreamed of since she was a little girl. A doting husband and beautiful children in a house full of love was what she wanted. There was still a chance but there was no more time to waste with a selfish man who didn't love her.

"Did you want to go out to dinner?" John asked suddenly bring her back to the present.

"No..." she said her mind still racing in all directions. "I just want to stay here tonight," she said reaching over to caress his deflated cock.

"Well how about if I order us something nice instead of room service?" he offered.

"I'd like that," she said with a dimpled smile.

"What should we get? You know the city," he asked sitting up and tucking his cock inside his underwear for now. He buttoned his pants too but left his shirt off.

"Do you like sushi? I know a great place that will deliver but it's a bit expensive," she warned. At the same time she slipped off her bra and reached for the zipper on the back of her skirt. It was never too early to start enticing him again.

"You know what you like so order whatever is good and get me the same," he said passing her the phone.

After placing their order for dinner her eyes found his and she decided to have a little fun. At first she was shy being naked around a strange man after all these years, but a week of passionate lovemaking had loosened her up. Feeling his approving eyes crawl over her naked skin filled her with excitement. Knowing a man found her so attractive was a huge relief after years of indifference from her husband. Wearing nothing but her cum drenched panties and another pair of ruined nylons she started striking poses on the bed for him as he sat watching from his chair with a cigarette in hand.

Cupping her breasts and lifting them she could just barely extend he tongue far enough to graze her nipples. It sent a shiver through her body and made John shift in his chair and he adjusted his pants to accommodate his growing cock. Carly did her best to make her thin lips look pouty and licked them seductively while making a lusty moan. Turning around on her hands and knees she tossed her head to throw her dark hair over her shoulders and ran her hand between her legs. Her panties were French cut and arching her back made them ride up exposing even more of her cute butt. Sneaking a finger beneath the fabric she pulled it to one side exposing her pink pussy lips. Stroking them rapidly before plunging inside where they made a soft squishing sound they could both plainly hear in the hushed room.

Closing her eyes, Carly lost herself in masturbating for him. She didn't want to cum without him inside her but it felt so good she wasn't sure she could stop. Then panties kept threatening to slip back in place so she paused the haul them off and kicked them aside. Flat on her back she hoped John could see but was too engrossed in her own pleasure to check. Biting her lip to keep from screaming yet she stopped moments from orgasm. Opening her eyes, she lifted her head and found John with his pants around his knees jerking his stiff cock.

Pulling her legs back and holding them in place with arms behind her knees, Carly slapped her drenched pussy in clear invitation. He nearly tripped in his haste and struggled out of his pants before taking another step. With a stabbing thrust he shoved his cock inside her as his weight came crashing down on her. Being doubled over like that strained her abs and his cock seemed to fill her even more than before. Carly loved it and urged him to fuck her harder. Her orgasm that had been so long in coming was upon her in moments with the second taste of his cock tonight. Kissing him chest to muffle her screams of passion she felt overheated and light headed. He hadn't come close to his own orgasm again but knew she'd had enough for now and was kind enough to roll off her spent body. There was a knock at the door the moment she closed her eyes to rest.

"John!" she said in a panic when he took the blankets to hide his own nakedness.

"Just hide your face," he said with a half laugh. His hand was already on the door leaving her no time to flee for the bathroom. Ducking her head beneath a pillow she tried to curl up in a ball but knew the delivery guy was going to get an eye full either way. "Just put it on the table there. Sorry but you caught me in the middle of something."

"Uhhhh... yeah..." the guy said in a vacant voice. Carly could feel her heart racing nervously as two pairs of eyes groped her naked skin. She could hear the jingle of John's belt as he retrieved his pants for his wallet.

"Here you go," she heard John say, then silence for what seemed like an eternity. "Hey! Here's your money."

"Oh sorry... thanks," he said as the door closed moments later behind him.

"Well that kid just got his best tip of the night," he said laughing from beside her.

"I can't believe you did that to me," she said lifting the pillow from her head. Her anger was already evaporating as the thrill of being exposed like that settled in.

"Relax Carly all he saw was an anonymous nice ass," he said. "He couldn't take his eyes off you and who could blame him? Poor kid was probably hoping I'd offer him a go."

"Fuck you John," she said looking for her discarded clothes immediately.

"It was only a joke," he protested.

"Maybe if I hurry I can catch up to him," she said darting towards the bathroom with her clothes in hand. "Let go of me!" she said when he caught her arm. Pressing her against the bathroom door he kissed her. At first she tried to fight it but it was too good to resist.

"I'm sorry," he said with eyes full of sorrow that apologized for this and so much more. "If you still want to lea..."

Carly dropped her clothes and jumped into his arms smothering his words with her lips. Back on the bed John screwed her gently this time kissing her tenderly and making her feel wonderful. In the back of her mind the thought of a teenage delivery guy jerking off to memories of her naked body fueled her wetness. The sensations of being under him filled her with lust and she wanted him to stay there forever. The food lay forgotten on the table as they made love cumming together this time as their lips wrestled back and forth.

Afterwards they sat naked with their backs to the headrest eating dinner. They'd sent only chopsticks to eat with and John was terribly clumsy with them. After a few failed attempts that left his chest dotted with sauce he looked at her helplessly. With a snicker she licked his chest clean and fed him for the rest of their meal.

With sadness in his voice, John mentioned an early flight. She took the hint and led him to the bathroom for a warm shower together. Kneeling before him she took his cock between her lips and sucked it vigorously. When his orgasm came at last she squeezed his cum down the drain as he staggered against the wall on weak legs. Back in the bedroom after drying she walked past her clothes and got into bed patting the empty side next to her.