A Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly was tired of the waiting. She just wanted it to be over, she wanted it all to end so she could move on with her life. The moment she felt him fit his cock between her lips she slammed her hips back to swallow his cock grinding against him. He was holding her hips in his hands, paused deep inside her for now. Taking a moment to let it all sink in, Carly was surprised when the tears wouldn't come. She'd shed enough for now and the rest would come later, there was no reason to share them with a stranger. The break gave her a chance to better gauge his size and she knew he was longer than her husband's cock that she had measured at six inches. Better make that six and a quarter, David hated to be shortchanged.

Movement from behind cleared her mind of everything else for now. John was fucking her at last and she couldn't have wanted it more. He started slowly, finishing each stroke with a little thrust that promised there was so much more to come. There was still a small part of Carly that couldn't believe there was a complete stranger fucking her just inside her own front door, but every pump of his hips hammered home the realness of it. The forbidden nature of what she was doing excited her sexually and each time he shoved his cock back inside her she felt her clit throb. Even if he came in the next few strokes she wouldn't be far behind. Hearing her panting beneath him, John picked up the speed and fucked her harder seeing what she could handle. Crying out in sexual release, she let him know she wanted more by backing up into each thrust.

This strange man screwed her differently than her husband. His cock was a little bigger, but it was the way he moved it inside her that she really noticed. Having slept with no one except David for so long she knew his every move. With John his cock bumped her differently inside and his rhythm was completely new. Smiling sadly Carly realized she was moving as if it was David fucking her, trying to get this stranger to fuck the way they did. Holding still after that she let him fuck her however he chose. It was time to open her mind and get used to new men if tonight really was the end of her marriage.

A tingling that started in her pussy and made her knees weak shook her thoughts. Carly was about to cum on another man's cock and braced herself what was sure to be an intense orgasm. Shrieking loudly she sagged to the floor as his cock made her pussy purr for the first time in months. His strong arm lifted her to her knees as he continued to fuck her seeking his own release. Time and time again he lifted her up but her legs proved too weak to support her. She heard him sigh in frustration and felt bad that she couldn't stay on her knees for him.

Trying to roll over so he could fuck her in comfort, she felt a ripple of fear run through her when he pinned her wrists to the floor painfully. Feeling helpless beneath him she cringed over what might come next but all he did was fuck her tired body, which was fine with her. For Carly, nothing felt better than getting fucked when she was already cumming. David used to fuck her like this all the time in the first years of their relationship but it had become a rare treat over time. She marveled at Magnum's stamina then smiled over her mind's instance at calling him Magnum when she knew his real name now. He looked ten years older than David but showed a lot more staying power than her husband had in recent years.

A change in the groans spilling from his mouth just above her ears told her he was close now. She told him to fuck her harder needing it to be the raunchy, filthy experience it was. With a grunt of exertion he gave her exactly what she asked for, driving her painfully into the hard tile floor. Accepting the pain with a gasp she took is as penance for what she was doing tonight and didn't ask him to slow down. With one last deep thrust into her John held her hips and filled her with her cum. Even as a strange man came inside her the tears wouldn't come.

When he was done he rolled off to the side gasping for breath. This was her chance to see his cock now if she wanted to but having gotten what she needed from it her interest had waned. Carly felt a trickle of cum leaking from her used pussy. Suddenly she felt vulnerable and ashamed for what she had done. Deep down she knew she was better than this and wondered what had happened to the woman she used to be. Pulling her panties over the sticky mess of her well-fucked cunt, she stood up shakily smoothing her skirt. Her nylons were a tattered mess of runs from the rough groping of his hands. Looking down she could see John's cock now but it had already shriveled so she didn't see what she had expected. After what had happened she hoped it wouldn't be hard to make him leave.

"I knew from the moment I saw you that you'd be a hot little number," he said smirking up at her stony face.

"What we did here... it shouldn't have happened," she said in an even voice.

"But it did," he said leaving his spent cock in view instead putting it away like he should.

"You should go," she said walking away.

"Don't I at least get to hear your name?" he asked.

"Carly," she said before she could stop herself. She'd shared far too much with this stranger already.

"Carly," he said repeating her name as if tasting it. "That's a pretty name. You're right I should go," he said glancing down at his own wedding ring. "But is that what you really want?"

It wasn't what she wanted. She wanted him to stay and fuck her all night like he had in her fantasies all week. Carly wanted to say stay, she wanted to say fuck me again but just like when let him inside it was easier to keep silent and let him do what he wanted. Leading him to the kitchen, she turned to see he had put his cock away for now. Breaking out her husband's favorite scotch again she poured each of them a drink. It felt strange sharing his scotch with another man but given what else she'd shared with him already she didn't see how it could hurt.

John accepted the glass with a smile and clinked his against hers. He didn't offer a toast because in truth neither of them had anything worth celebrating in their lives at that moment. Downing the drink, he held out his glass for a refill. Carly poured him one more and put the bottle away, she didn't want him getting drunk when she hardly knew him. Taking the opportunity to study him up close she found his rugged good looks incredibly sexy. His strong jaw and thick mustache made him look so manly and she'd felt the strength in his thick arms and broad shoulders as he held her earlier. John was taller than her husband and looked to be in good shape with a flat stomach beneath his shirt.

Leaving her purse and bag from work on the kitchen counter she walked to the stairs knowing he'd follow her. She had considered asking him what he wanted to do but there could be only one answer. Leading him upstairs she took him to a guest room. As far as she'd strayed tonight she couldn't bring herself to taking him to her own bed. That much she could save for her special man. The room looked so sterile and unlived in that he must have know at once it wasn't her bedroom she'd taken him to, but what did he care where they screwed.

At the foot of the bed he attacked her with a barrage of kisses picking her up in his strong grip. Together they toppled onto the bed a tangle of flailing limbs. It was much more comfortable with him pressing her body down into the soft bed instead of the tiled front entrance. He was a good kisser, using just enough tongue to make her want more and his mustache brushing against her was a constant reminder of his raw masculinity. It's not that her husband wasn't manly, but John reminded her of a cowboy or woodsman with his broad shoulders and tanned, weathered face. Suddenly she wanted to see more of him and pushed up against his chest until he rolled off her onto his back.

Free from beneath him, she got to her knees started to loosen his tie as he discarded his suit jacket. Taking his tie completely apart she dropped it on the floor and started on the buttons of his dress shirt. His chest was covered with dark hair that was peppered with gray making him look more hunky with each button she opened. Carly grew up in a time when men were men and much preferred this look to the clean shaven bodies she saw in movies and advertisements nowadays. With his shirt almost completely open she tugged the tail out from his waistband to finish the job. Spreading it open she admired his physique. He wasn't chiseled with rippling muscles or anything but she could see them moving just beneath his skin and he sported a nice tan. Letting her fingers slide over his body she smiled down at him in approval over what she saw and felt.

When her hands made it to his belt she started to unfasten it immediately. At the same time John unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt so he could slip it off. He didn't seem shy at all as she ripped his pants open and started to tug them down his legs along with his briefs. For now his cock remained soft and for a moment she felt disappointment ripple through her but meeting his eyes she could see his face was full of confidence. She knew he'd be able to get it up again and was ready to help him along.

With his pants around his ankles he was all but naked now but she was still fully dressed. He tried to grab her to strip her down but she pulled back and started swaying her hips to the music only she could hear. Smiling up at her with his hands behind his head, he kicked off the rest of his clothes ready to watch the show. The blazer she wore over her blouse was in the way so she discarded it right away. Puffing her chest out she knew the black bra she wore would show thought when pressed tight against it. Turning with a quick spin that made her skirt lift she gave him a glimpse of her black panties and tight ass. Unbuttoning the first few buttons on her blouse she turned to face him again with her arms folded beneath her breasts and showed him the augmented cleavage it created.

Carly couldn't believe how much fun she was having; it had been ages since she'd done something like this with her husband. Letting the blouse slip down she showed him one slender shoulder and pulled it back. With her back to him again she unbuttoned the rest of the blouse flashing him her bra-clad tits as she spun back to face him. John smiled up at her, like David never had, at the sight of them. She'd thought for years there was nothing wrong with size of her breasts and now his eager look proved it. Dropping the blouse she watched his eyes focus in on the small wine colored birthmark on the left side of her trim abdomen just below her navel and saw that even that pleased him. Unhooking her bra she let it fall away but hid her breasts with her arms for now. John let out little sigh of disappointment and spared her a pleading look that made her lift her hands to display her firm breasts. With soft pink nipples that were just the right size for her breasts she had always thought her chest was well proportioned and in John she'd found a man who agreed at last if his smile were any indication. She came around to the side of the bed and let him fondle them in his gentle touch before forcing herself to pull back once more.

So far his cock still hadn't shown any signs of life but she wasn't done yet. Peeling her panties down her legs she dropped them on the floor and took hold of the hem of her skirt. Lifting it slowly until she felt it clear the top of her nylons she let him see her ass again before releasing it. Flicking her hips side to side slowly she made the skirt billow and her tits shake. Lowing the zipper of her skirt at last, she let it slip down her legs. Standing naked before him, save for the nylons she still wore, she turned one knee in to obscure her pussy shyly laughing and his groan. His cock still sat there lifeless and she was starting to worry. Putting one foot up on the corner of the bed she bent away from him and reached back to spread her pussy showing him exactly what awaited his next erection.

"I don't get erections as easily as I used to," he said in a sad voice, remembering a time gone by in his life.

"Will it..." Carly didn't how to continue without making him feel worse.

"Oh yes definitely," he said with a little chuckle. "Some hands on help wouldn't hurt though," he added with raised eyebrows.

"Why not?" she said crawling onto the bed with him.

Carly didn't look forward to giving head. She hated the taste of cum and was always afraid of the man cumming in her mouth. As long as her husband agreed to give her a warning she didn't mind though and lately she would have done almost anything if it could get him to show some interest in her. It this is what it took to make John hard again then so be it. Stroking his cock in a careful grip she noticed he was circumcised like her husband. Given his age she had expected as much but was hoping she would have gotten to see the difference, maybe one of these days.

Leaning over, she gave it a tentative lick marveling at how soft it felt now when it was like a pipe between her legs earlier. Taking the entire thing inside her mouth she fondled his balls and sensed signs of life at last. Spitting on it made her feel dirty so she did it again and stroked the saliva in. Taking it back inside her mouth time and time again she watch it take shape, noting when it surpassed her husband's in size with room to grow yet. Stroking it gently she watched it fill out, inflating like a long thin balloon, until it was fully erect. Staring at it with lust filled eyes she could feel her pussy tingle telling her it wanted his cock again.

Straddling his waist she knelt high above him balancing as she shifted his cock into place. Letting the head part her pussy lips, she started riding him with shallow movements of her hips. Taking a little more than half his length at a time for now she watched his hands explore her body. On her thighs he ran his hands past the top of her nylons and back again repeatedly, seemingly enjoying the contrast in color and texture. Then one hand found its way onto her abdomen tracing the outline of her birthmark before darting quickly to her left breast where it squeezed her hard nipple. Bottoming out on his cock with a sudden movement of her hips she leaned forward to let him taste them. The lean created space for him to pump up into her and he took advantage fucking her as he sucked her nipples.

Carly closed her eyes and moaned. His cock was satisfying an urge that had gone unfulfilled for far too long. Unlike the occasional lovemaking she shared with David lately, she could feel the passion with each thrust of John's cock inside her. She'd forgotten how thrilling real sex could be and silently thanked him for opening her eyes to so much. It felt so good to be riding a lively cock and see the enjoyment written clearly across her lover's face.

Looking for a change in position, she slipped off to one side and left her legs spread wide. He could have taken her however her wanted, but eager to get back inside he lifted her closest leg and slipped his cock back inside her while leaning on one hip. With a hand on his thigh she pulled him in with each thrust. At the same time, John reached between her legs the rub her pussy as his cock ran through her lips. Sliding his wet fingers up over her taut stomach he pinched one of her nipples making her yelp.

Getting out from under her leg he pulled her close. Holding her legs upright and bent at the knee he shoved his cock back inside her and gave her a more vigorous fucking. Carly could feel her pussy ready to explode in orgasm now. Letting a strange man have his way with her was so exhilarating that she was turned on like she hadn't been for years. Looking at his face she saw no sign of him letting up but she couldn't read what lay behind his expression well at all. Was that a grimace from the effort of fucking her so thoroughly or was he trying to hold off cumming? Her own orgasm gripped her before she could decide, making her shudder beneath him as she tried to slow him down.

Easily thwarting her clumsy efforts to control his pace with arms and legs that had been robbed of their strength by her orgasm he kept fucking her. At first she didn't think she'd ever recover again but as it went on she relished the tingle each stroke sent through her body. Releasing her legs he let them drop to the bed only to seize her by the hips filling her with deeper more powerful thrusts now. Looking up she could see that his mouth hung open as he breathed deeply fucking her for all he was worth now. Her own face was flushed from the warmth of orgasm, giving some color to her normally pale complexion. With each thrust of his cock inside her she let out a little shriek of passion

When he tore his cock from her pussy she thought he was going to cum again but he slumped on his back gasping for breath. His hard cock pointed straight up glistening wetly. Carly found herself staring at it and couldn't wait to get it back inside her aching cunt. A touch on her knee snapped her out of her trance and looking into his eyes she found them full of lust. Sitting up she stroked his cock gently for a moment before mounting him again.

Facing her forbidden lover she sank down onto his cock again. Smiling at the feeling of fullness between her thighs she began bouncing on his cock once more. John lifted his hips from the bed to meet her each time she came down on him. The thrusting of his cock inside her was so deep and powerful but his touch around her waist was tender. She let her hands run over his chest, raking her fingers through his body hair. Collapsing against him she found the feel of him against her warm and comforting as he continued to push up into her with his nice sized cock. Holding her in his strong arms, he kissed her neck and rolled over on top of her.

On the bottom again now, it was her turn to meet his movements. With his face perspiring and his chest hair sticking to him wetly John was literally dripping with raw sexuality as she peered up at him. His body loomed over her slender frame looking huge and powerful but she felt no fear, only an eagerness to take his cock inside her again and again. With sharp whimpers she began to cum again and managed a smile when he slowed to kiss her tenderly. He was such a magnificent lover she suddenly felt bad for his wife and was filled with guilt over what she might be doing to his marriage. The more she thought about it, the more certain she became that this wasn't the first time he strayed and the guilt evaporated bit by bit with each stroke of his cock inside her. When she felt his pace quicken she was sure he was going to cum this time and hooked her legs round him all but asking him to spill his load inside her.

Rolling off her with a groan, she leaned against him kissing his chest. He'd helped her more that she could have imagined and she'd never be able to thank him enough. She didn't know what to say and he was breathing deeply. Reaching down into his coat he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered her one. Carly shook her head, but kissed him once more and rushed off naked to get him an ashtray. Stopped at her bedroom first for a robe to hide her vulnerability she handed it to him and watched him smoke. Leaving to use the bathroom she took her time freshening up and returned to an empty guest room.

"John?" she called looking around but his clothes were gone and so was he. Rushing downstairs she looked out the front door and could see him walking down the street. Locking the door she sagged to the floor suddenly feeling cold from the inside. The tears she been expecting all night came at last.

That night her sleep was plagued with nightmares of her David catching her in bed with John. In one David had a gun and shot him in the chest as he fucked his wife. She got up from the bed screaming and picked up the gun after he dropped it turning towards him. Smiling back at her smugly he opened his mouth to say something but a snake slithered out of his mouth in place of a tongue and she pulled the trigger waking up in a cold sweat with the loud boom of the gun still echoing in her head. Hopping out of bed she turned the heat up and returned to bed shivering, wondering if she'd ever feel warm again.