A Sturgis Cuckold - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She downs it quickly and asks for another with the bar tender quickly making it for her. Again, he sets it close to him on the edge of the bar, and again, Tammy gets up on her toes and has to bend over to get it resulting with everyone getting to see her thong and ass.

She does this two more times repeating her actions each time. Guys are starting to crowd around her forcing Tim to step back.

"Jesus Tammy! You're acting like a slut." Tim says loud enough for most to hear.

The guys around her hear this and yell "OHH!" which makes Tim blush with the attention.

A voice in the crowd yells "Is her pussy wet yet?" which causes the guys to get even more excited.

Tammy hears this and smiles as she puts a finger to her lips saying "Well, I just don't know? anyone want to take my panties off for me and check?"

The crowd reaches a fevered pitch as one of the bigger guys walks up.

"I'll do it." In which he steps in front of her, places his hands on her hips grabbing the sides of her thong and quickly slides them down to her ankles in which she steps out of. He did it so quickly, that hardly anyone got to see anything disappointing many standing there. The guy places the thong to his nose and deeply inhales.

"Oh she's wet guys!"

The crowd erupts in applause as Tammy downs her shot, grabs her drink and walks away joining the rest of the group. Tim doesn't believe what is going on and stays at the bar for a little while sulking, but eventually joins the rest. They continue to drink not caring how much they consume knowing that they only have to walk back to their tents. Tammy is already totally drunk as she dances around the rest of the group, not caring what becomes visible.

Eventually, after many more drinks have been consumed and the hours have ticked by, a crowd starts to form in front of the stage indicating to the group that the band was going to start. The group makes their way in to the middle of the group with Tammy leading the way and Tim staying behind by the table as he's still pissed about how Tammy has been acting. It gets more crowded the nearer to the stage you get and eventually, the group gets as far forward as they can. Tammy is a few rows of people ahead of the group, but still within eye shot.

It's not too long and the band starts to play. The music is loud and people push forward making it difficult for Tammy to be able to see the stage. A bigger guy standing behind Tammy sees her dilemma and offers to put her on his shoulders. Tammy jumps at this and as the guy bends down to let her up, Tammy throws her leg over his neck giving him a view of her freshly waxed pussy and asshole as she gets into position. As the guy stands up, he can feel the warmth of her pussy on the back of his neck. Tammy feels the cool air on her asshole and her pussy as the guy moves to the music causing her pussy to grind on the back of hiss neck.

The crowd behind her also sees that her ass and pussy are on display with many getting out their phones to take pics and videos of what they see. Tammy doesn't care as her body becomes more excited due to the stimulation of his neck and the thrill of being exposed. every so often, she would feel a brave person touching her butt, but she didn't care. It quickly became a photo shoot with guys backing up to the guy under Tammy and with big smiles, they would have their pictures taken, some pointing to her tiny ass, and even a few braver ones with a finger in her asshole or pussy.

With the grinding of her pussy on his neck, and strangers probing her ass and pussy, Tammy was soon leaking juices down the back of the guys holding her and she was getting to the point of wanting to get fucked. Unable to hold off any longer, she taps the guys shoulder in which he let her down.

As soon as she is down, she steps in front of the guy and smiles as she yells "I need to pay you for helping me." She then reaches forward to his zipper and pulls out his cock. The guys stands there smiling as she drops to her knees and begins to suck his cock. As Tammy does this, she didn't know it, but the guy is quite large as he becomes erect. Tammy keeps sucking it eventually getting it to it's full potential. People standing around are now watching as the guy has to be at least 9 inches long and the width of a beer can.

Tammy can only get the tip in her mouth and being so frustrated and horny, she just turns around on her knees and bends forward landing her hands on the ground in front of her with her ass and pussy facing the guy. The guy smiles as he looks at her tiny butt and her perfectly shaved peach of a pussy, and drops to his knees.

The guy wants her ass, but knows that couldn't happen so he aims his cock at her tight pussy lips. As he pushes the head against it, the lips separate showing her well lubricated inner folds. He pushes forward as her pussy slowly allows him to begin to enter, but not without Tammy grunting as she stretches to accommodate his huge cock. The guy takes his time as Tammy begins to wonder what she had got herself into. Never before had she felt anyone this deep or even this thick. As she starts to think that she couldn't take anymore, the guy stops pushing, allowing Tammy to catch her breath.

The music stops for a bit as Tammy looks back at the crowd surrounding her. she sees both men and women watching. Many with their cameras out as she gives herself to a complete stranger. She feels a vacuum within her insides as the guy begins to pull his cock back, a feeling that she has never felt before with Tim. She then turns her head and looks to her other side in which she suddenly sees Tim as he is standing near the edge of the crowd watching her.

The music starts again with loud thundering thumps of the drums. Without warning, the guy thrusts his cock deep within her again, this time going deeper than before. As the drums tempo increase, so does the guy in which he pulls back and again thrusts giving her no time for her to catch her breath. The drum goes into a drum solo in which the guy keeps pace. Her juices are flowing more than she can ever remember which is good, as she needed all the lubricant she can get.

The guy picks up his pace even more and is now ramming his cock in and out of her so quickly that Tammy is nearing an orgasm. Tammy is at the point of no return as she feels the orgasm build. Just when she's ready to explode, she goes beyond that limit, her pussy tightens on the guys cock as he slams forward one last time. This time, pushing the head of his cock into and past her cervix allowing his cock to shoot his sperm directly on her unprotected eggs.

The guy stays with his cock buried balls deep in her pussy as his sperm continues to be pumped directly into her. His balls now tight against his body. Tammy can't move as she turns her head and looks at the crowd. Cameras are still running and people continue to watch as the sweat runs down her face and legs. She then sees Tim standing to the side and is surprised as to what she sees. While everyone's attention is on Tammy, he has taken his little cock out and was stroking it. Tim soon sees that he has been caught and quickly puts it away.

As the guy pulls his deflating cock out of Tammy's abused pussy, it finally falls free almost hitting the ground as he slides back. Tammy stays on the ground hunched over as her now stretched out pussy remains open. Surprisingly, little fluids fall from her as she gets up from the ground. As she gets up, Tim steps up beside her and puts his arm around her.

'Have you had enough?" Tim asks meekly.

"Just take me back to the tent." Tammy whispers.

12