All Comments on 'A Submissive for David Pt. 02'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmm....

"One taste," he said as he sucked his finger clean of the taste of her. His eyes darkened. It was only a sample of what waited for him. OMG! I'd call that the erotic version of a cliff hanger! Loved the intro with part one, but really loved these chapters of the story. I loved the way they relate to each other and the mix of play between them. Kink and erotica at its best. And its realistic.

Waiting to "taste" what comes next!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
I hate this man

David is such an ass. He's so overbearing I'd leave him. I want a Dom, not a god. He wants to be her god and it just isn't fair. He's taking way too much of her personal emotions and private control. I'd be on a fast boat to Canada or Spain if possible. He wants control of everything she has and is and to have her be completely submissive with no ability to stop. That doesn't work.He wants it to all be about him.

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thankyou for pointing out the new chapters. I try to keep up but sometimes I lose track. I love this chapter. You’re a beautiful writer

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It wouldn’t let me rate with the stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! aesome. Love that this is not filed with fake punishments but that he works with her natural strength and dominance. Dominance as control obtained willingly. Such a great portrayal... I love her strength. On to next part...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎