A Succubus's Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene and Paul continued to shake and groan as the last bits of their transformation occurred. Cum actively leaked from their cocks, the pink and purple mushroom-tips spewing their newly created seed onto the floor. As the effects ended, the pair panted and began to regain their senses. Paul looked at his hands in wonder, like he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not, while Charlene immediately flexed and checked out her new body. Getting to his feet, the no-longer slender man walked over to his futa girlfriend.

"...painful."

Luisa finished her statement in a whisper, stunned at actually being able to witness this unnatural occurrence with her own eyes. Her eyes roamed over her friends' new bodies, admiring their enhanced forms; she'd always been attracted to her beautiful fellow futa, but now she even wanted to fuck Paul! She watched as they embraced each other and made out, obviously even more infatuated with each other than before. It took several more minutes before they managed to untangle from each other and turn back towards Lou and Grace.

Charlene scowled at her friend.

"Damn bitch you couldn't have warned us first!?"

"Well, I fucking tried!"

"Try harder next time!"

"Ladies," Paul chuckled, a hand squeezing one of Charlene's thick-as-a-boulder ass cheeks, "chill the fuck out please. Yeah that shit fuckin hurt worse than getting the side of my head tatted, but I think it was worth it."

He turned towards Charlene.

"Don't you babe?"

Char took a minute to flex one of her biceps while she stroked her bigger cock.

"Yeah, I guess it fuckin' was!"

The trio laughed.

"Now where were we!?"

With the dark-skinned futa's words, the pair moved back towards Grace and Lou. Luisa watched them, smiling, still holding Grace still who was none-the-wiser to what was going. The succubus was still constantly cumming, her convulsing cunt switching between blasting more of it's nectar onto Luisa, and sending streams of the hot liquid down Luisa's prodigious pole; even unmoving, the tanned futa's mammoth cock was enough to fill Grace with more sexual rapture that she had ever felt in all of her lifetimes of existence. A new pair of powerful hands on her ridiculous rump, ones that pulled the cheeks as far apart as they would go, caused her to turn her head slightly, her heavily-lidded red orbs peering at the person behind her.

"What do you think Lou, is there room for me back here?"

"Shit this bitch is pretty stretchy, give it a shot!"

It took a minute for Grace to realize what they were talking about, her eyes shooting open; she couldn't handle that! Before she was able to stammer out in protest, a fleshy, fist-sized head filled her mouth, blocking any words from escaping. The familiar but now much larger ghostly cock was shoved between her lips, giving her the same feeling of mouth-fullness as right before Luisa went through her own transformation. The pale pole burrowed into her, poking at the start of her throat, as a different monster touched at her backdoor.

Holding her fat cheeks tightly, Charlene rubbed her massive member back and forth along the huge amount of ass cleavage Grace's ridiculous body provided. Her cock was perpetually spitting up cum now, painting the succubus's pink skin in her essence. Using her dick like a paintbrush, she rubbed it around the demon's soft flesh, making sure to constantly prod it at her small starfish. Satisfied with her sexual artistic skills, she placed her tip right at its entrance and grunted; a blast of precum shot into Grace's ass, filling it with cum and stretching it slightly from the size of the load.

"Alright I think she's ready. Hold her tight for me Lou, I don't want this slut squirming away!"

Luisa only smiled back and did as her roommate asked. Her hands were now wrapped around Grace's waist, her fingers damn near touching due to the succubus's absurdly slim midsection and her own giant hands. With a hand on each jiggling cheek, Char forced her glans forward, smashing it against Grace's soaked hole. Nothing happened for several moments, before the futa rocketed her hips forward and sent her cock rampaging into the slut.

If Grace could've screamed she would have, but the mass of man meat filling her throat caused her to let out nothing but a strangled gurgle. Her asshole was obliterated in an instant, stretched, much like every one of her other holes had been, to a degree she'd never experienced before; and the succubus was no stranger to anal sex. She'd once found herself in France at the whims of a particularly rich sexual deviant, who enjoyed penetrating her there more than any other place else on her body. He was a fun guy and she heard they later named a word used in a lot of sexual circles after him!

But even his relishment of inflicting pain didn't come close to this!

Even though Grace's body was designed to take whatever was thrown at her or into her, this was still too much for the overwhelmed succubus. Normally penetration resulted in pleasure no matter what, and while she was still feeling plenty of pleasure, her constantly leaking cunt a prime indicator of this fact, the pain was damn near overriding it at this point! Multiple feet of cock, leagues more than she'd ever had inside of her at once, were now actively sawing into her body, pushing her supernatural form to their limits - and if Luisa was any indicator of what these insanely potent kind of humans were capable of, this was only the beginning.

"Damn this bitch is tight! It doesn't feel like there's anything between us Lou."

"If she really is a demon or whatever, there might not be!"

"Fuck, then I might touch you guys from up here!"

The trio continued to banter and laugh at the expense of the succubus like they weren't fucking her brains out at the same time. They quickly fell back into a similar rhythm as before, pounding her holes like they were nothing but disposable sex toys. From above, Paul forced more of his dick into her throat, close to knocking at the entrance of her stomach, more than a foot, nearly half of his newly-extended cock, plunging into her face. The outline of his girthy member almost touched the outline of Luisa's with every thrust, the hung futa having bottomed out in her body; the distention her tip formed was nearly at Grace's neck, and there was still more cock than the succubus had ever taken sticking out of her cunt.

While her own cock didn't bulge out the succubus's skin, blocked by the mammoth member Luisa possessed, Charlene still fucked the slut at a ridiculous rate. She was able to plunge nearly as much of her cock as she could into Grace's now-gaped hole, the only thing stopping her from hilting the entire thing being the fat cheeks pressing into her smooth groin. Her huge tits bounced in time with her thrusts, almost hitting her in the face and slapping into her hard stomach with their new weight.

Grace was basically a bystander in her own ruining. She had tried to steady herself on different muscled body parts and appendages, but found all her strength had been sapped from her body due to the rough triple fucking. Instead, her arms hung limply at her sides, unable to even raise themselves high enough to cradle the colossal containers of potent seed bouncing off her chin. Her tongue continued to slap against the top of her heaving breasts, never having had a chance to roll it back into her mouth before that giant dick stretched her lips. The only movement her body made came from the hung trio jostling her around as they fucked her half to death, and from her pounded pussy's perpetual leaking and squirting.

Even her extra parts were worthless to her at this point. She had tried to wrap her tail around either of the cocks below her or behind her in an attempt to stop them from pumping into her so roughly, but found even her supernatural prehensile part could do little to give them pause. Her wings had fluttered in times with her orgasms at first, but lost their power as quickly as the rest of her had. Her horns were still lost in her albino-tinted hair and layers of dried cum still sticking to her body, and wouldn't have been useful for much anyway. There was literally no part of her that could help her, that could save her from the threeway-jackhammering she was enduring.

Extra weight was being constantly added to her at this point as well. Not only did Grace feel like she was more cock than person at this point, but all three cocks were pumping her full of their seed. It may not have been their actual cum, their orgasms still a ways away, but that didn't mean the thick seed didn't leak from them like broken faucets. Her stomach, womb and bowels were all being continually filled, coating her insides and inflating her torso. The outlines of those massive cocks were lost in the sea of cum swirling inside of her, and her pregnant look was quickly returned. The only thing Grace would have changed about this part of her fucking, was that she wished she could have savored these neverending spouts of seed; but even Paul's cock was lodged too deeply for her to get a taste, only occasionally drips of semen managing to escape her lips and onto her flailing tongue.

She lost track of time once more - it could have been thirty seconds or thirty hours for all she knew. Her brain was too rattled by pain and extreme orgasmic ecstasy, and the longer she was brutally fucked, the harder it was to maintain her consciousness. The fumes of sexual potency that practically blasted off the hung hunks around her added to this mind addling, her nostrils feeling permanently flared as they attempted to inhale as much of this musk as they could. After some time, a new, loud set of sounds caused her ears to perk up, briefly bringing her back into reality.

"Ah fuck, I think I'm about to cum." Paul panted, his melon-sized orbs tightening against his body as his thrusts grew erratic.

"Always a quick shot!" Luisa teased between grunts, "but I think I'm getting close too."

"Me too," Char added, "this bitch is just too tight!"

It didn't matter that the group of succubus fuckers were talking about their incoming orgasms right in front of her, Grace could feel them coming. Bodies tensed. Poles pulsated violently. Balls gurgled and rumbled in their stretched sacks. All of this happened around her, signaling the new doses of cum she was about to receive. Moans and groans rang in her ears, and all of the thrusting sped up to nearly a blur for a moment before one by one, they all stopped moving

Here they came.

It was Paul whose body stiffened first. Grace's black lips were once more pulled apart by growing girth, contorting her face. The succubus's bottom lip was pressed even further downward as the pale man's first shot of cum raced up its length, stretching his urethra. His cock was embedded so deeply into her throat, that his first blast of cum shot directly into her stomach, and Grace's eyes rolled up into her skull as she was filled with immense amounts of burning hot seed again.

"Oh fuck man I can feel you cumming," Luisa laughed as she continued to piston her hips upwards, "it's kinda fuckin' weird!"

"Shit you think that's weird?" Char groaned, "I can feel his spunk touching my cock - oh fuck!"

The feeling of her own boyfriend's cum bathing her dick inside of the inflating succubus was enough to send the dark-skinned futa over the edge. Her own cock bucked inside of Grace's bowels, stretching her already-gaped ass more as it flailed in every direction, before unloading her own helping of hot seed. Her cum jetted into the succubus's insides, adding to the bucket loads of cum filling her from the opposite end. Paul moaned as he felt his girlfriend's semen touch the tip of his cock, which pressed snugly into the slut's stomach.

It was like the couple's cum blasts were fighting for dominance inside Grace's body. Jets of semen were literally smashing into each other, coating every inch of her stomach. The cum swirled around each other's cocks, heightening the sensation of their orgasms. Pump after pump of seed shot into the succubus, expanding her form once more, her stomach pressing out towards Lou's body. Charlene and Paul made no move to remove their hilted members, enjoying the warm, tight holes that Grace provided their beasts.

They continued to orgasm inside of the writhing woman for a couple minutes each. Lou stopped her thrusting and held Grace still, making sure the slut wasn't going anywhere. As soon as Grace thought they would finish, their cocks throbbed once more before sending even more cum into her overstuffed body. Cum leaked from both ends, barely squeezing out of the tight seals their massively thick cocks provided. It ran down her own body, onto their bodies, onto the floor - it dripped everywhere with reckless abandon as they jammed her full of their virility.

And jampack her they did. Her stomach inflated, nearly as quickly as when Luisa's hyper-sized mass of meat first came down her gullet. The outline of all three cocks were completely hidden, even Paul's girthy member which was stretching her throat vanished; the cum trying to escape her body bulged her neck even more, practically widening to the same width as her head. Her stomach hung downward onto Luisa's granite-esque abs, her titanic tits splaying to the side as they were pushed up by her expanding midsection, and from Lou's cock still pushing out from between them. Grace was once again glad she didn't have to truly breathe or she would have died from drowning in the pearly white sludge.

There were definitely worse ways to go!

As their orgasms began to peter out, the couple pulled out of Grace in unison. Paul stepped off of the couch first, his leggy wobbling from the intensity of his explosion. Pulling out of her resulted in an extra eruption of cum from her mouth and his cock, painting her upturned face in a fresh layer of seed. Before he completely dismounted the cum-ruined woman and piece of furniture, he gave his cock, which was still shooting ropes of cum the size of a normal man's entire load, a good couple of shakes, covering the succubus in the last dregs of his orgasm,

Sitting down on the ground, breathing heavily, he admired his girlfriend as she mirrored his actions. She pulled out of Grace's ruined starfish, finally letting go of the finger-bruised cheeks, which met once more with a loud clap. Charlene fisted her still-spitting cock rapidly, adding to the layers of cum already soaking the succubus's pink skin, covering her hanging-limp tail in the process. As her own orgasm came to an end, she took a seat next to Paul and wrapped an arm around him, pulling him into a deep kiss.

"God damn you guys filled her up!" Luisa called over to them, palming the cum-filled stomach that currently covered most of her torso, "That was fucking hot!"

The cuddling pair smiled back at her.

"But now it's my turn."

Placing her hands back onto Grace's ass, her torso now too inflated to comfortably grab, Luisa positioned herself carefully. She stretched her legs out again, planting her feet firmly onto the floor, and held the succubus as straight as she could - as straight as she could considering her ballooned form. With a growl, Luisa raised her hips, once again spearing the pink-skinned woman between her breasts. Testing herself, she pulled back down, sinking her body into the couch as low as she was able to, the worn legs groaning in protest.

A devilish smile appeared on Luisa's face as she attempted to make eye-contact with Grace; to her amusement, the succubus was too cum-drunk to focus on much of anything, her head pointed straight down at her new huge body, her eyes spinning around. Flexing her entire body, her muscles popping out in fleshy hills, the sinews stretching under her skin like corded steel, she steadied herself. Her quads lifted Grace slightly, muscles like mountains sticking from her legs.

It was time.

Without any warning or buildup, Luisa began to fuck Grace. The futa's hips skipped quick, sailed past fast, ignored rapid, and went straight to a blur. Moving at lightning speed, Lou fucked Grace harder than she'd ever fucked someone in entire life. Her curved, defined ass slammed into the couch with every thrust, pounding into it with loud thuds, causing a cracking sound to resonate through the room. Her massive cum factories, like two oversized watermelons, raised off the ground slightly with each movement, before slamming back down and splashing into the ever-growing puddle of cum.

Teeth grit, Luisa used every bit of her strength to demolish this fucking slut! Her fingers mashed into her ass, bruising the soft flesh even further. Despite all of the cum filling the succubus, the futa's cock once again managed to distend the top of her stomach, poking the flesh out enough to slam into Grace's face. This cockpunch woke the overfucked woman up, and she screamed as her brain finally caught up the sensation of the earth-shattering thrusts barreling through her. Her entire body felt like it was being deformed, and she could feel her organs being pushed and moved as the cock altered her entire body.

This caused her to cum, of course.

Her cunt squirted, although this time her juices splashed against her hanging cum gut instead of over Luisa's body. Her entire body practically vibrated as she was fucked to within an inch of her supernatural life, her vision blurry from the speed of the shaking. Grace could feel her large clit nearly sucked into her cunt with each thrust, and it alternated slapping into Luisa's humongous pole and her own stomach. Grace wasn't sure she was gonna live through this fucking, but if this is how she was finally gonna go, well, she wouldn't mind in the slightest. Her body was racked with orgasms as she was powerfucked like she'd never been before.

After several minutes, Luisa roared. Paul and Charlene watched in awe from their position on the ground several feet away. They could see Luisa's entire body tense, the huge veins that laced her entire body, popping from under her skin. Her balls rumbled like there was an earthquake hitting the house, and they visibly inflated even more, nearly touching the sides of her outstretched feet. The enormous amount of cock still sticking from Grace's obliterated cunt grew even wider, almost cracking the succubus's wide hips. Her urethra, which was almost the size of one of the futa's own massive arms, widened even more, as the first rocket of cum shot up her length.

Grace's stomach, which had decreased slightly in size from the intense fucking she had gone through, cum having shot from her ass which each thrust and leaked from her lips which hung perpetually open, was immediately refilled - it was refilled and more. Even as the cum in her stomach was forced from her body to make room for the new helping of destructive sludge blasting into her, jetting from her unstuffed holes like pearly geysers, her body continued to expand; unlike when Paul and Charlene came into her, Luisa's cum had nowhere to exit, her cock plugging the slut totally and completely. Cum rained down on the pair and onto the floor from Grace's slack holes, adding to the ocean of cum bubbling on the dirty carpet.

Wider and wider she grew as Luisa bellowed through her orgasm. This monumental eruption was enough to distort Grace's skin with each blast. Not only had she been cockpunched just minutes before, but the cum distending the skin between her tits rose enough to hit her in the face again; never before had her own body been used against her like this! As one shot ended and another began, Grace's stomach growing enough to almost completely cover her own bent legs, Luisa's torso and the couch around them, her body began to let out a different kind of rumbling sound.