A Succubus's Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But if Grace was the cause of this transformation, then maybe she'd be able to handle her!

Placing a hand on each side of Luisa's terrifying tower, her fingers pressing into the underside of the ridiculous ridge of her cockhead, Grace held it as still as she could. Lifting her hips, she attempted to mount the cock like a pommel horse. The succubus couldn't help but moan as her protruding clit pressed into the futa's pulsing urethra, each throb of cum sending shockwaves of pleasure into her cunt. As Grace tried to place her pussy over Luisa's cockhead, she quickly ran into a problem she hadn't expected to ever face: the cock she was trying to fuck was too big for her to ride! She found that she literally couldn't stand tall enough, even with her heels on, to crest the peak of Lou's pole.

"Need some help?"

Once again, Grace was unable to actually answer, and could only yelp as two strong hands palmed her bouncing behind. Her legs kicked instinctively as she was raised off of the couch, her feet thudding against Luisa's powerful thighs; this caused Grace to wince a bit, as it felt more like she was kicking concrete than a human being. Regaining her composure, she kept her firm grip on the massive cock in front of her, even while airborne. The cum-caked woman looked down as Lou began to lower her; her eyes widened as the futa closed her legs slightly, flexed those torso-thick thighs, and set the succubus on top of her own body!

Her quads stuck out over half a foot from her legs!

"There, that should be high enough."

True to the futa's words, Grace was indeed high enough. Her cunt hovered only inches above the burning hot cockhead, leaking its clear juices onto its tough surface. Lowering herself slightly, noting with continued amazement that her heeled shoes didn't make the slightest dent in Luisa's legs, she pressed her pulsating lips against Lou's glans. She pressed her pillowy thighs around the massive shaft, removing her hands and cupping her own tits. Grace took a deep breath, held it in, and right before she exhaled, she shoved herself down.

Oh Lords of the Other Realm!

Grace wasn't sure how it fit. She hadn't even been sure it would fit. Despite being aware of her natural blessings, all designed to cast her as the ultimate sexual being, she still didn't think it could fit. Her body was stretchy, able to take abuse that would make any human woman faint, and it had been put to the test many times in her numerous carnal safaris. Still, nothing compared to this. Not even the night of debauchery she had had in Ancient Rome, when she arrived at the exact time a group of barbarians were pillaging the city, and the savage king and two of his generals took her in the same hole at the same time. Even that paled in experience to what she was dealing with now, but one thing was for certain.

It did fit.

She had no words to describe what she was feeling at that moment. Luisa was apparently going through the same bout of speechlessness, only a loud moan slipping through her clenched teeth. Grace was squeezing her tits, practically twisting and mashing the soft flesh between her long-nailed fingers. Her legs shook, and she tried her best to maintain balance, if simply out of the potential horror that she might slip and become fully impaled on the futa's mighty spear. Her eyes did what they already had many times that night and rolled back, the succubus having spent more time looking at the back of her skull than anywhere else. And lastly, she was having a true orgasm, a long stream of clear juices managing to spray from her overstuffed cunt onto the muscled specimen of human perfection below her.

Licking her lips at the free drink splashing across her face, Luisa squeezed the succubus's ass even harder, massaging the fat cheeks like she was molding clay. Her eyes stared hungrily at where her giant glans disappeared into Grace's now-gaped cunt, relishing the sight of those obscenely spread lips hugging her cock tightly. Above the woman's large clit, which was pressed downward from the immense pressure on her pussy, Luisa noticed a bulge in the woman's skin; a clear outline of her cockhead showed through her body, much more defined than Lou was ever used to seeing it.

"Damn I really got big didn't I?" Luisa laughed, throwing her head back, causing her dyed-green hair to flip from her face.

"F-fuck, so, so biiiig!" Grace squealed in response, her mind only able to comprehend half of what the futa was asking.

Smiling, Lou continued to watch the succubus writhe and twist on her cock, rivulets of feminine honey running down her cock and pooling at her muscled, tattooed groin; but her smile quickly faded. It was quickly becoming apparent that Grace was so overwhelmed in her impaled ecstasy, that she couldn't or wouldn't move, instead content to just sit a cum endlessly - but this wasn't good enough for Luisa. Growling, she tightened her grip on the futa's ass and began to drag her down.

It was slow going. It didn't matter how wet this slut was, Luisa's cock was just too huge to make quick progress into her cunt. But slow progress was better than no progress! Inches of the futa's meaty member disappeared into the succubus's insides, stretching her walls, carving a new home perfectly formed to her colossal cock. Gasps and half-screams flew from Grace's mouth as she was speared further, every slight bit of Luisa's cock making her feel more full than she ever had before; her hips felt like they would dislocate if Lou's cock grew any larger!

The depth of Luisa's dick could be measured by not only the amount disappearing into Grace's body, but the amount appearing through the skin of her stomach. Over half a foot had entered her, so much that Luisa no longer needed to flex her mammoth thighs to keep Grace tall enough to be fucked. From right above her pussy to the top of her bellybutton, the clear outline of Luisa's cock, most of which was her giant glans alone, bulged through the succubus's skin. Grace couldn't see it, her massive tits blocking the view of everything below them, but she sure as hell could feel her body being reshaped by the impossible invader.

Groaning, Lou could feel her bulbous balls renew their cum production, gurgling and shaking in their too-tight sack. While nothing compared to her real orgasm, the futa could feel a nice load fly up her cock, swelling her massive cumtube, as if her balls were trying to make room for what they really wanted to unload. Acting on instinct, Luisa thrust upward while pulling down, nearly doubling the amount of cock she had fucked into Grace. The sudden increased intrusion, combined with a quart of cum blasting into her insides, caused the white-haired whore to scream in a fight between pain and pleasure - although pleasure was clearly the winner as another long stream of girlcum flew from her cunt, hitting the wall in front of her.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch," Luisa roared, "feel how fuckin' deep I am!?"

Grace could feel it. Grace felt it like she had never had before, because no one had ever been this deep inside of her! Sure, particularly well hung lovers had knocked at the entrance to her womb before, like a certain Russian mystic at the turn of the century, but none had managed to actually enter it before! Her cervix was torn apart like it was paper, the flimsy wall obliterated by the force of Luisa's beast. Now, Luisa's humongous head and several inches of her cock were lodged inside of Grace's demonic womb, pushing it up into her body and quickly filling it with more cum and cock than it was ever meant to take.

This was not a new phenomenon to the hyper-hung futa. She had fucked many wombs, even before her explosive growth. Making women scream on her cock as she piledrived their most sacred of places, giving them orgasms so intense some fainted, was practically her calling card. But even this voluptuous slut managed to make it different than any of the other wombs she had fucked before. Her's was tighter, fitting her cock like a condom - or like Luisa assumed a condom would feel like, none had ever fit her before. It was hot, like she had just stuck her cock into an oven, but it didn't burn her. Quite the opposite. It was like it was warming her shaft and glans from every angle, hugging them in a warm embrace. Luisa hadn't felt anything like it before!

Just as her cock dropped another abdomen-swelling helping of cum into the screaming succubus, pushing more inches in at the same time, the front door slammed open. Grace barely registered the interruption, her head lolling and drool streaming down her chin, still dazed from the brutal penetration. Having much more of her faculties still intact, Luisa lifted herself slightly, inadvertently shoving more of her cock into Grace, and looked over the succubus's half-limp form. She grinned wide as she saw who was entering the rundown home.

A couple, dressed very similarly to how Luisa had been, stumbled into the house. It was a woman and a man, embracing each other with arms around shoulders, wandering in while laughing and rubbing against each other. Ripped jeans, heavy boots, jean jackets, band shirts; they might have well picked their outfits from the same closet Luisa had. Their movements produced clinks and jangles from the numerous chains and studs adorned to their clothing, faces, and the mostly empty bottles of alcohol dangling from their fingers. It took them several moments to notice the scene in front of them.

The woman, whose skin was dark like black coffee, stopped first. A hoop-pierced eyebrow rose as she stared at the pair, nearly touching her half-bald head - it was shaved all over except for in the center, which was home to her neatly cut hair, which had been formed into a series of long, bright red spikes. Her bare arms were clean of artwork, the smooth chocolate-colored surface unblemished by the attacks of an artistic needle. She was almost as muscled as Luisa had been, pre-growth, and her clothes showed off her rigid form. Large breasts swelled her shirt, and something very familiar stretched her tight jeans as well. Her wide nose flared at the scent of sex filling the room and her mostly-free hand flew into the man's chest.

"I wanna be sedat-" the man stopped singing as his partner's hand slammed into his chest. His blue eyes flashed in annoyance at her, before he also became aware of what was happening in front of him. Dropping the bottle in his hand, he raised a pale, skinny arm to his face, scratching at his tattooed neck; his neck wasn't the only part of him tattooed. His lily-white complexion was nearly completely hidden by colorful designs, intricately inked across every part of his visible body, from his hands to his shaved-bald head, which had a vicious looking snake creeping up it's side. Unlike the two futa, the man was much skinnier, nearly wispy in appearance, except for a bulge in his jeans that matched the futa next to him.

"Hey jerkoffs!" Luisa called over, excitement filling her features, "look what I found!"

"Damn," the man whistled back, "how much you pay for her?"

"Nothing! She came onto me!" Luisa laughed again, removing a hand from Grace's well-kneaded ass and wiping her face, "in more ways than one!"

"Fuck that Lou, what happened to you?" the dark-skinned futa took in her friend's new body, "you taking steroids or something?"

"Nah this slut did it, Char. I couldn't tell you how, but it happened when she started blowing me. I think she's magic or something!"

"A magic slut? I've seen everything now!" the man guffawed.

"Come on," Lou beckoned over, "you and Paul should join in!"

Char looked at Paul with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean I'd be up for it if you want to Charlene," Paul detached himself from the futa, shrugging, "I wouldn't mind teaming up on someone with you babe."

She leered at him for a moment, her eyes narrowing, before smiling and stepping forward.

"I'm down!" she exclaimed, before lowering her voice to a husky whisper, "as long as you don't forget who this dick belongs too!"

She grabbed Paul's concealed junk, much like Grace had done to Luisa earlier, and gave it a squeeze. Charlene pulled away just as he moaned lightly under her grip, and began to disrobe as she moved towards the already-coupling pair. It took Paul a moment to come to his senses, and he quickly followed suit, throwing off his shirt and kicking off his boots. By the time the couple got to the couch, their feet splashing in the puddle of cum still stewing on the floor, they both were completely naked.

"Fuck yeah that's the spirit!" Luisa laughed once more, slapping Grace's portly posterior with both hands, causing the fat cheeks to wobble and clap together.

"Damn bitch," Char began to compliment, eyeing her roommate's giant form, "is there any part of you that didn't grow!?"

"I think my face is still the same size!"

All of them laughed at the futa's joke - all except for Grace, who was still barely cognizant of what was happening; but that was about to change. Maneuvering themselves around Luisa's couch-filling form, Paul and Charlene raised themselves up until their crotches were at face level with Grace. Suddenly, a pair of meaty, soft cocks waved in front of her eyes. While they were nearly the same size, both looking almost a foot long and as big around as a beer can, they were like the Yin and Yang of cocks: Charlene's was as dark as coal, and Paul's was so pale it was practically translucent. These cocks, topped by a huge purple and pink head respectively, were quickly shoved against Grace's face, covering her features in their overlapping lengths.

Grace wasn't sure what had been going. Her body had been thoroughly penetrated, Luisa's massive monster touching the bottom of her tits through her skin. She had heard a noise, some conversation, and some splashing. She got a whiff of a new, but familiar scent - unyielding virility, that while not as intense as the fumes of potency that wafted off of Luisa's form, still made all others pale in comparison. Then she was slapped in the face by two new megacocks, knocking her back into reality. Her eyes darted around as she was suddenly presented with a pair of cocks that were incomparable to any other besides the one rearranging her organs!

The succubus didn't even have a chance to protest, not that she was likely to, before a hand gripped her cum-dipped locks, and turned her head. Her mouth, which still hung open with her tongue snaked out against her neck, was quickly filled by one of the fat members. Her plump black lips stretched around the thick black cock, and her eyes shifted up as she took in the powerful, dark-skinned beauty using her mouth. A washboard stomach, head-sized breasts, plump lips of her own, and large, brown beautiful eyes - the futa fucking her face was quite the looker. She was acutely aware of another cock rubbing against her cheek and chest, it's naturally intense heat warming her searing skin even more.

"Wings, tail - are those horns?" the pale man questioned as he busied himself with frotting his dick against the succubus's skin, "is she like a demon or something?"

"I thought she was one of those cosplayers or whatever they're called," Luisa grunted as she started to lift and drop Grace on her cock once again, "but after what happened to me, I'm not so sure!"

"So she might be the real deal?"

"Fuck if she is, I might become religious!"

"Fat chance!" Char grunted as she forced more inches into the succubus's gullet.

The three laughed in unison once more.

"Hey babe, wanna share that mouth?"

"Fine," Charlene reluctantly pulled Grace off her swelling shaft, "but I want it back!"

Grabbed by a new hand, Grace's head was spun around before being stuffed once more with a fleshy club. To her surprise, she noticed that it belonged to an actual male this time instead of a futa. A cock just as girthy filled her mouth, but besides it's size it couldn't have been more different. Practically clear it was so white, Grace could clearly trace the web of veins that threaded it's length, the purple and blue tubes giving it much needed color. The man was, as far as Grace was concerned, unassuming - besides his cock of course. Heavily tattooed, skinny, bald; combine this with his somewhat mousy facial features, and Grace wouldn't have given him a second look otherwise.

Maybe she'd need to reconsider how she evaluated people!

The trio quickly fell into an almost seemingly practiced rhythm. The couple took turns fucking Grace's mouth, stretching her lips and coring out her throat with their hardening cocks. Their balls, which mirrored each other as well in size, resembled large softballs and bounced off her chin, getting an incidental tongue bathing in the process. It only took a few minutes for them to get fully hard, both gaining another half a foot or so. The entire time Luisa continued to bounce the succubus in her lap, having reached the point that her obelisk was now being titfucked from inside the slut's body, Grace's bigger-than-pumpkin sized tits flying up and down with each thrust.

"So Lou," Char started, slapping her saliva-soaked bitch breaker against Grace's cheek, splattering spit over her face, "when does this 'magic' growth happen?"

"Should be soon," Luisa grunted as she blasted more cum into Grace's womb, her stomach gaining pudge again from the renewed salvos of seed, "happened when she was suckin' me off."

"Does it feel weird?" Paul's voice shook a little, "like you do feel yourself grow?"

"It was actually pretty-"

Luisa's words were cut off by a choked gasp from Charlene and a curse-filled exclamation from Paul. The pair stumbled backwards, Char managing the stay on her feet as she stepped off the couch, while Paul slipped and landed on his ass, splashing onto the cum-filled floor. Luisa held Grace steady and stopped her thrusting, looking over at the writhing pair. Her eyebrow raised; now she could see exactly what had happened to herself!

Both of them grasped at their stretching skin as the succubus's abilities took root. Their growth followed the same pattern as Luisa's did. Muscles bulged first, the thick fibres expanding and swelling under their skin. Already in great shape, Char grew to nearly the same size as Lou, her newly-popping muscles almost reaching the insane proportions as her fellow futa. As for Paul, who was almost skeletal in appearance to begin with, he took on the appearance of a gym regular: his arms gained more definition, his slight-beer belly deflated and reinflated into a six-pack, and his legs filled out with new muscle. While the pale man gained the beginning of a pair of pecs, Charlene's already-large breasts expanded rapidly to the size of watermelons, mirroring the size of Grace's bust before her own cum-induced growth.

Once their bodies had finished their painful transformation, their genitals were next. Charlene wrapped her hands around her cock, her fingers spreading apart as it inflated. The dark purple head shot out even further past her dark digits, her glans swelling to the size of a large apple. Veins popped out along its enlarging length, denting the skin outward like small snakes were squirming under the brown flesh; it looked almost as corded with thick veins as her enormous arms. Her balls gurgled against her muscled thighs, filling with absurd amounts of cum as they ballooned outward, doubling in size.

Mimicking his better half, Paul also used a double-handed, iron-hard grip on his own bucking beast. His pale monster followed the same pattern, lengthening and thickening as Grace's magic coursed through him. His cock gained more color as the veins became even more prominent, creating a tapestry of violets and midnight blues across his pale, growing organ. He could feel his thighs being pushed apart by his fattening orbs, creating ripples in the white pool surrounding his being.