A Succubus's Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Luisa smiled, spreading her legs wide, putting her massive bulging genitals on full display, "here's the 'fun' you've been waiting for!"

Grace's eyes widened at the obscene exhibition, her tongue actually lolling out of her mouth; there was no hope trying to stop her bodily urges. Without a word, she fell to her knees between the futa's outstretched legs, her enormous breasts bouncing into her chin as she hit the ground. Moaning, she ran her hands over Lou's jean-clad legs, tracing her long purple nails over the outline of that huge fucking cock. She took a minute to palm her equally huge hidden sack, moaning even louder now that it was in her grasps. It was like she could feel all the cum brewing inside of them, even through the thick denim that separated her from her goal!

Hands shaking, she fumbled with the button and zipper on Lou's jeans, having to move around the numerous chains that decorated it's front. It felt like her fingers were made of rubber as she tried to get a good hold on the flimsy clasp. Finally the metal button unsnapped, and without her even having to touch it, the zipper flew down the front of her pants. With a gulp, Grace grabbed the waistband and began to pull down, quickly noticing that the futa wasn't wearing any underwear. Luisa helped her by lifting her butt, and the succubus slid the pants off of her surprisingly art-free legs with one fluid motion, letting them fall in a pile at the futa's feet.

Oh fuck.

The thing that hit Grace first was the smell. Stronger than when she first sensed Luisa, stronger than when she finally found her, and stronger than when she walked into the house for the first time. She felt like she could practically see the potency waft off her genitals - she didn't know if her eyes were playing tricks on her or not, but she swore that actual tendrils of musk steamed off the futa's crotch. Her eyes watered immediately, and a large dollop of saliva dripped off her hanging-loose tongue, splattering onto the floor below her. A large dollop of something else poured from between her legs at the same time.

As her vision blurred from sexual intoxication, she did her best to focus on what was in front of her. Her eyes fell onto another tattoo of the futa's, a human Danger Sign inked right above the base of her dick that read 'Caution: Choking Hazard' in bold letters. It was something that would've made Grace roll her eyes in any other situation, but at the present she could barely focus enough to comprehend what she was seeing. Surrounding the tattoo was a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, dyed the same green as the hair on Lou's head.

Below her decorated groin was it, the object Grace craved more than anything she ever had in her long life. The root of it was so fucking thick, about as wide as her ankle it looked like to the cum-drunk succubus. As tanned as the rest of the futa's body, it hung heavily between her legs, flopping over the edge of the couch. Her colossal cock was ribbed by numerous pencil-thick veins, pulsing red and blue monstrosities that stuck out angrily from under the skin of her shaft. Grace's head dipped as she followed it downward, a small gasp escaping her lips as the head, deep purple and as big as her own fist, hovered only inches above the messed carpet.

How could anything be so fucking massive!? This anaconda that the futa called a cock looked longer than one of Grace's admittedly-lithe arms! Longer, and thicker than her wrist at the very least - it was probably as wide as one of her pink forearms. The skin on her log of fuckmeat looked tough and stretched, like there was only enough skin to just cover her throbbing length. It swayed under its own weight, and its proximity to the ground really hammered home that three-legged look Luisa presented.

Looking back up, her eyes zeroed in on what she was truly after. Denting the couch cushions like a pair of fleshy bowling balls were the futa's massive cum factories. They rested right on the edge of the couch, moments away from tipping over it if Lou made even the slightest movements. Like two giant melons contained in a hairless sack, they shifted against each other, almost like they were beckoning Grace to plant her face between them and worship them for all she was worth. Luisa's sack looked stretched taut, like it was a regular struggle for it to contain those two amazing containers of virility.

It was the most delicious thing Grace had ever seen.

Her eyes studied it like it was the last thing she'd ever see, like if she didn't immortalize it in her mind it might be lost forever. She constantly traced it and retraced it in her mind, taking in every last inch and detail. The large bubble of precum already forming at the tip. The slight rumbling that seemed to growl loudly from within her spacious sack. The way it bobbed with every beat of the punk's heart. All of these things she burned into her brain as she stared in silent awe; most of all though, she contemplated the unreal thought that it still looked flaccid.

"Oh man!" Lou exclaimed loudly as she threw her head back, "feels good to unleash the beast after a long day!"

The futa looked back down at the succubus with a cocky smirk.

"You just gonna stare at it all night or are you gonna put those fat fucking lips to work?"

Luisa punctuated her words by grabbing the base of her meaty member in one of her strong hands and lifting it up towards Grace's awe-stricken face. The succubus briefly noticed that the punk had the word 'Lost' tattooed across her knuckles, before that massive mushroom-shaped glans took up the entirety of her line of sight. The heavy drip of precum that had hung from her urethra flew off, and landed right on Grace's cheek. The succubus inhaled heavily; just that one drop smelled more powerfully than any load of cum she had ever felt before!

Like she was being hypnotized, she followed the sway of that massive cockhead with sharp attentiveness. Her hands were balled in her laps, and almost without realizing it, Grace had pushed her titanic tits together, a mile of cleavage forming beneath her chin. Her tongue, which she had never retracted back into her mouth since she first fell to her knees in reverence, continued to slap wetly against her neck, the tip of it poking against the upper crests of her breasts. Growing impatient, Lou thrust her hand held-cock outward and smushed it against Grace's plump lips.

"Come on slut, open up!" the punk growled, rubbing her cockhead against the succubus's lips like she was applying a thick tube of creamy lipstick, "I thought this is what you wanted!"

Her words seemed to snap Grace out of her stunned state. Gulping, she opened her mouth, finally retreated her tongue, and slowly pushed her head forward. The thick flesh of Lou's glans pressed between her lips and she was immediately taken back by just how hot her cock was! Grace's body naturally maintained an incredibly high temperature, but this dick was hotter than any she had ever felt before. It was practically steaming! She didn't have long to contemplate this fact before she realized she needed to open up her mouth much wider to get even half of the tip in!

Grace stretched her plump black pillows as wide as she could, the ridge of Lou's giant glans barely fitting between them. Even though it was only her head, it was still big enough to warp the succubus's face into a whorish visage, pulling her lips forward like a perverse sucker fish. The white-haired demon's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her face was contorted around the massive meat, precum spilling onto her flattened tongue. She tasted so fucking good!

Raising her still-shaking hands off of her lap, Grace wrapped them around the cock currently invading her body; with one on the base and one right below the head, her fist nearly pressing into her own lips. There was still over a foot of cock untouched between them! Her slim fingers didn't come close to meeting around Luisa's ginormous girth, several inches of pulsing cock flesh still sticking from between her grape-colored nails. She could feel the veins pound under palm, forcing more and more blood into the futa's rising behemoth.

Now that the slut between her legs had finally taken some initiative, Luisa removed her own large hand from the middle of her trouser snake and placed it behind her head, her tattooed bicep bulging like a softball under her skin. She watched through heavily lidded eyes as the costumed woman below her began to bob up and down, slowly taking more of her beast into her mouth. A small moan slipped from the futa's mouth as she felt the succubus's long tongue begin to bat against her fat cumtube.

There was so much fucking cock in her mouth! Grace managed to refocus on the task in front of her, simultaneously dipping her head lower while her hands worked rapidly, fisting inch after seemingly unending inch, her own fists slamming into her lips. To the best of her ability, she used her slithering tongue to try and aid in the pleasuring, but it was hard to do much more than just slide it against the underside of Lou's massive meat - not that Grace minded this. Every time a new batch of precum raced up the futa's cock, each helping the size of most men's full orgasms, she could feel the futa's urethra bulge from the inhuman amount blasting up it.

Having had centuries of experience, Grace's ministrations were quickly showing results. To her continued shock, she had been right: Lou was indeed flaccid. But that was swiftly changing. The thobs vibrating her genitalia were growing more intense, and each one seemed to act as a kind of physical indication of what was coming. Rivulets of spit ran down the ponderous pole, but just as much liquid was entering Grace's mouth as was leaving it, and each new spurt of precum drew a renewed, muffled moan that rumbled deep from within the succubus's core.

With each swallow, something she wasn't having to do much of at this rate as Luisa's cockhead knocked at the entrance of her throat, Grace could feel herself becoming more... complete. Her skin began to glow like she was pregnant, and she could feel the warmth from all the cum she was devouring flow through her body. While her arms didn't change much, her biceps gaining a hint of more muscle as if her body knew she needed the extra strength to jerk this mighty member off, she could feel her legs thicken, both with fat and muscle, causing her body to take on an even more sexually extreme form. Her tits and ass weren't far behind.

The cock in her mouth lurched, gaining another inch, and spurted its biggest load of seed yet down her throat. There it was, the turning point. Grace could feel her entire body practically vibrate, and knew she was reaching her apex. The first sign of this was an audible one rather than a visible indicator, a loud tearing sound piercing through the room. Her bra, which had already struggled to contain her massive mammaries, tore at the straps, the hooks that kept it together snapping apart. The entire garment flew forward, hitting the couch right below Luisa's sagging balls.

Her now-free breasts bounced wildly, no longer restrained by the too-tight support. They bounced against Grace's chin, the underside of the multitude of inches of cock still not engulfed in her mouth, and nearly slapped into her legs, her rock-hard nipples just grazing the top of her soft but now-slightly muscled thighs. Those deep red nipples, nearly the same color as her blood-dipped irises, stuck out nearly as thick and long as her own pinky fingers, pointing down towards the ground; despite the literally supernatural firmness of her huge tits, the weight of them when they reached their true size still meant they had some sag, and they hung like prize-winning pumpkins, laced with their own blue veins that contrasted nicely against her pink skin, from her thin chest.

While her growth down below was just as extreme, her skimpy thong still managed to keep its hold on her incredibly wide hips. Her ass bounded from her backside, covering her own dainty feet in her kneeling position, pressing against the cold material of her heels. It wobbled and shook with even the slightest movements from her head bobs, clapping together softly as her fat cheeks fought for dominance on top of her legs. Someone looking from the back would be hard pressed to see her thong at all, so completely swallowed by her enormous posterior it was. The base of her tail was nearly lost between the top of her ass cleavage, and swung back and forth rapidly in excitement. The front of the tiny garment was nearly translucent. Her cunt which had engorged even further, gushed like a broken faucet, her ridiculously hard clit pushing against the front of it like a mini penis.

This was it, her transformation. It was like her body had repurposed all the fat, all the skin and muscle she had, to mold her into the ultimate seductress. Her stomach shrunk and her waist tightened, but her hips widened. Her arms grew more lithe, but her thighs thickened. And her tits and ass... they just grew regardless! Exploding out from her body, there was almost as much flesh between her chest and backside as there was the rest of her body! To top it off, her lips fattened as well. In their already-stretched state, the top nearly covered her nostrils while the bottom nearly wrapped under her chin.

Her body, her true body, one that was only unleashed at her highest state of arousal and only when she had consumed enough cum to empower herself once more, jiggled obscenely in its entirety. Her growth had emboldened her, igniting a different kind of fire within her. Grace bobbed her head rapidly, Lou's cock now firmly lodged into her throat, causing a visible outline of her glans from the outside of her neck. The futa's constantly leaking beast was now pouring directly into her stomach, and it reached deeper and deeper inside of the succubus as she took more of it into herself and as it continued to grow.

And grow it did.

If her mouth hadn't grown along with the rest of her, Grace was convinced her lips would have ripped from the encroaching girth. Not only had Lou's cock lengthened considerably - considerably considering the size it had started at least, it had fattened up quite a bit as well. Grace's fingers had been pushed even further apart and her tongue was pressed practically flat against the floor of her mouth, forcing it to coil around itself due to its snaking length. Even if the succubus wasn't actively trying to devour as much cock as she could, it still would have pushed itself deeper into her body just from it's continuous growth. The vast veins criss-crossing its length bloated in tandem; as the futa's cock would expand, so would the angry arteries pushing what could only be pints of blood into its unreal length.

The one thing Grace wished she could change at the moment, the one thing that would make this situation perfect, would be if she could see Luisa's titanic testicles as well. More than she could just actually hear them, the stewing cum contained in those gigantic grapefruits sloshing loudly, she could sense their unrivaled virility. It was like they were preparing to impregnate every woman in the world at once, and that alone was enough to cause a fresh spray of feminine juices that further drenched Grace's thong. The scent wafting from them continued to grow stronger as well, and even the covering her bloated lips provided her nose couldn't stop the smell from tunneling through her olfactory organs and drilling directly into her brain.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch, I'm real hard now. It's time to-" Luisa stopped, a strangled gasp cutting off her words. She lifted her arms up, her fingers twisting into agony-induced claws. Writhing in her seat, she clawed at her shirt, raking her ragged nails against it like the flimsy article was strangling her to death . Her legs shook, her feet kicking off the floor. Grace looked up, the futa's twisting body shaking her from her oral-induced orgasms, and her eyes widened. The succubus stopped moving, her whole body still, a single bead of sweat forming at her brow.

How could she forget!?

She had been so consumed, so obsessed with the biggest dick she had ever laid eyes on, that she had forgotten! Grace forgot about one of the most basic, central parts of her being: her bodily fluids caused her victims to grow. It was supposed to be for her benefit, for her pleasure, that dicks got a little bigger and balls produced more cum for her to consume, but now... now she didn't know what was going to happen. What would happen when this affected someone who was already the pinnacle of human virility!?

She didn't have to wonder for long.

Lou ripped her shirt open, shredding the stylized band name between her tattooed fingers. She let out a loud gasp as her breasts grew, the tan mounds ballooning from a normal, large-handful, to each one blowing up to the size of the futa's head! Her brown nipples, pierced by silver barbels, grew slightly, poking out from her tits like large erasers. Her chest heaved as she continued to take unsteady breaths, and Grace watched in a mix of fear and amazement as her abs, which were already muscled and well-defined, noticeably hardened. A six-pack bulged from her stomach, stiff as steel. The crevices formed between each shelf-like ab looked deep enough to drink out of. Fuck, they looked solid enough to sharpen a sword on!

A growl escaped the futa's lips as she clenched her fists in front of her inflated tits. Her arms thickened, veins popping out along their massively muscled length. Her forearms strained and bulged, the skin tightening and stretching taut. Her beefy biceps swelled in turn, and Lou let out a pained yell as it looked like soccer balls grew beneath her skin. The muscles on her shoulders popped up as well, nearly touching the sides of her chin, and her entire upper body looked like it was forced into a permanent flex. Her legs followed suit, her thighs widening to take nearly the rest of the space on the small couch, her body slightly lifting as more musculature was added to her ass. Grace could feel the futa's calves press against the sides of her own expanded-thighs, pressing her body together as all the space around her was consumed by the futa's powerful body.

Last, but certainly not least, the thing Grace was terrified of the most occurred. The cock in her mouth lurched, shooting the rest of the way down her throat. It was like someone was stretching the awesome appendage, dragging it down the depths of the succubus's stomach. But the amount outside of her lips didn't lessen either; on the contrary, along with the length shooting into her body, her head was also being pushed back as more inches were pressed out from Luisa's hard crotch. It was like there were miles of cock outside of her body and inside of it at the same time, and the futa still wasn't done.

Unlike someone stretching apart a piece of taffy, Luisa's cock didn't thin at all; in fact, the opposite happened and it thickened, like someone was blowing it up with a bicycle pump. Grace's lips, which were already stretched to their limits, were pushed even further apart. She felt like her jaw was going to dislocate, and had it not been for her otherworldly nature, it probably would have. The buxom demon looked like a snake trying to swallow a goat, Luisa's cock seemingly widening to the size of one of her muscular thighs. The veins that laced her length grew more pronounced as well, and Grace could feel them grind against her teeth and throat, too filled with unnatural amounts of blood to dent, even in the enclosed space.