A Succubus's Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know this was possible. She didn't know human genitalia could grow anywhere near this big. She didn't know this much cum existed in the entire world, let alone belonging to one person. Having never experienced this level of sexual extremity, she didn't know she could grow again. But she did, and Grace got a front row seat to her own second transformation of the night. It was like her body's natural survival instinct decided something had to be done with all the cum pumping into her lest she explode, and decided to convert this divine virility into more growth, having nowhere else to put it.

Her tits were the first to grow. They exploded outward, rapidly expanding before her eyes. Already pushed up to her chin, they quickly covered her face in their renewed expansion. Her massive tits, which were bigger than any woman could hope to possess naturally, inflated quickly to a size larger any woman could hope to possess unnaturally. Instead of being lifted by her stomach, they hung over it, her nipples lengthening and hovering above Luisa's face, which was twisted into a grimace as if cumming this much physically hurt the muscled futa. Her tits grew forward, upward, outward - they mirrored the size of her stomach, which was still struggling to deflate despite attempting to transmute all the cum inside of it into new fatty flesh.

The succubus could feel the other parts of her fatten as well. Her lips, which had already looked pumped full of unnecessary amounts of collagen, plumped up once more. Her top lip actually touched the tip of her pointed nose, and her black bottom lip touched the bottom of her chin. She could feel her ass bloat, her cheeks raising high enough to touch the point where her tail extended from her body, still maintaining its supernatural firmness; Grace had no doubt that someone would be able to see the sides of her giant ass from the front as this point, and her thong would no doubt no longer fit her widened hips if she had ever got a chance to clothe herself once more.

Luckily for the oversexed succubus, the other changes she endured before didn't appear to take effect. Her lithe wasit didn't shrink anymore - probably a good thing considering the monstrous monolith bulging her body. She could feel her thighs thicken slightly, hopefully with muscle in order to be able to carry her even-more-voluptuous body. Her arms didn't change and neither did the rest of her legs. Grace wasn't sure if her pussy had changed at all, the gaping hole and stretched-slack lips too deformed for any transformation to be meaningful. She had been mutated into a perverse parody of what a human woman looked like, like every degenerate's concept of the ideal female-form, a living life support system for her insane sexuality.

Just as new growth ended, a new loud crack resounded through the room, and the couch slammed into the floor, caving in at the middle, the legs bent and broken; the combination of the forceful fucking and the cum-filled woman on top of it was finally too much. As the couch hit the ground, Luisa grunted and palmed Grace's even-fatter ass, which she had got to feel grown between her fingers, and used all her strength to shove the succubus off her cock and onto the ground. Grace's ridiculous new form hit the carpet with a splash, her stomach and torso-wide tits splayed out obscenely.

Heaving herself off the broken couch, Luisa stood up to her full much-taller-than-average height, towering over the barely-conscious slut, and gripped her cock in both hands. Her fleshy obelisk pulsed violently as she aimed it downward, its colossal length nearly long enough to touch Grace's bean bag-sized stomach. With a renewed roar, another blast of cum fired from her cock and slammed into Grace's jiggling midsection. Luisa's massive cum factories lifted off the ground as she stood, although just barely; they seemed to grow the more she came, and still hovered only inches above the pool of cum growing in the room despite the fact that she was standing. Her giant globes now nearly resembled Grace's tits in size before her recent bout of growth.

Luisa hosed down the slut with her seemingly never ending potency; Luisa's balls never stopped audibly churning with fresh seed her entire orgasm, and they only seemed to get louder the more she came. Grace's giant tits, which half covered her stomach, covered her arms, and still managed to extend out onto the carpet, were covered in mere seconds. Blast after blast covered the sex-shocked succubus, rendering her nearly unrecognizable under the layer of glue-like viscosity drenching her form. Cum cascaded off of her body, the thick sludge nearly drowning her body as it piled around her.

While Luisa had cum inside of Grace for several minutes, it still took several more minutes for her orgasm to end, and even when it did her cock still leaked cum like a broken dam. Panting, she stroked her multi-foot cock slowly, sperm squishing between her fingers and splattering onto the sea of cum swirling below her. She studied Grace's inflated, drenched, and expanded body with lust-filled eyes. She looked from her cock, back down to Grace, and then back at her cock. Lou glanced at her friends, who continued to stare at her in open-mouthed awe, holding each other tightly.

She was still horny.

"So," Luisa smiled, turning back to the unconscious succubus, "who's up for some more!?"

Charlene raised an eyebrow.

"Damn bitch you're still hard? After all that!?"

"Fuck yeah I am!" Luisa laughed, stepping over to Grace, "Whatever this whore did to me makes me feel like I could fuck forever!"

"I'm still hard too," Paul interjected, standing up and pulling Charlene with him, "but where the fuck are we gonna keep going? You kinda fucked up our couch there Lou."

"Shit lets just go to my room, I got a pretty big bed."

Charlene cocked her head at Paul who nodded back at his girlfriend.

"Fuck it I'm in!"

Taking a minute to assess the situation, Luisa tried to decide on how to proceed with the knocked out slut. Walking around her body, she observed her as her body slowly deflated, a waterfall of her own slimy essence flowing from her hidden cunt. Shrugging, Luisa reached down and grabbed Grace by her breast-covered arms, lifting them up. The top half of her body raised up, but was impeded by her gargantuan breasts and stomach. Grunting and flexing, Lou pulled Grace completely up until her feet dangled above the ground, and shook her up and down like she was shaking money out of a piggy bank. The cum pouring from her pounded-loose pussy fell out even faster, and Luisa continued to do this, practically using Grace's body like a curl weight until she had been mostly drained of all Luisa's seed.

Another grunt and Luisa threw the succubus over her shoulder, her pregnant-looking torso pressing into one of the futa's massive shoulders. The rock-like solidity of her delts caused Grace's stomach to deflate further, semen splashing onto her own legs and Luisa's large breasts as the futa began walking. Her waist-touching tits covered the entirety of the futa's back, almost touching her sculpted ass they hung so low. Her whole body shook and jiggled, Grace moaning incoherently as she was carried unceremoniously like a sack of potatoes.

"Fuck this bitch weighs a ton!" Luisa complained as she stomped towards her room.

"It's all your fuckin' cum!" Paul laughed, eyeing the slut's bouncing breasts.

"It's not all cum! Have you seen this bitch's tits!?"

"Yeah I think they got bigger."

"They definitely did," Chalene's eyes were on them as well as she walked arm-in-arm with her boyfriend, "she definitely changed after you fuckin' filled her with jizz."

"Weird shit, but I guess I can't complain!"

Reaching the door to her room, which was covered by stickers and posters depicting tours and bands she had seen, Luisa kicked it open, the wood splintering slightly under the force of her foot; fuck, she'd have to be more careful with this new strength! Walking past the now-broken door, Luisa stepped into her room. It was filled with familiar sights, mimicking the living room: carelessly strewn around empty water and alcohol bottles, music posters, stained carpeting. And right in the center was a large bed lying on the floor with no frame, a single cum-stained blanket half-covering the mattress.

Paul and Charlene walked in behind her, their bare feet crunching on a pile of trash.

"Where the fuck did you get a waterbed!?" Charlene asked incredulously, throwing her hands up towards the bed.

"Oh that? I got it from the uh... Pathetic Penis house show? I think?"

"Is that where you wandered off to while they were playing? I thought you were just getting high!"

"No - well yeah. But I also was fucking the singer's girlfriend, and I figured he wouldn't want the bed after I kinda ruined it. So I took it!"

"You're so fucking ridiculous." Paul shook his head, although a smirk was plastered on his face.

"Fuck yeah I am!" Lou grinned like an idiot, "Now let's get this show on the road!"

Luisa finished her exclamation by throwing Grace onto the bed. Her expanded body hit the mattress with a thump, the water inside of it swishing back and forth. She yelped as she hit it, her body sinking into the middle. Once again shaken out of her orgasmic reverie, Grace attempted to sit up, and as she did, something unexpected happened: her tail pierced the mattress. It flailed forward as she regained consciousness, and without thinking about it, she sent the prehensile appendage forward, causing it to stick into the plastic container of liquid.

Water immediately began spraying out from between her legs.

"Oh fuck the bitch broke my bed!" Luisa rushed over to the bed.

"This is what you get for stealing it," Paul laughed, "Karma's a bitch!"

"Shut the fuck up! Grab some duct tape or something while I try to fix it!"

Paul rolled his eyes and wandered out of the room, not in a particular rush to help his roommate. Charlene just leaned against a wall shaking her head, her arms folded over her giant tits. Looking around wildly as she stood in front of the leaking mattress, Luisa couldn't see anything in her immediate vicinity that would help her. As she tried to think of anything to help, her cock waved in front of her face and she got an idea - a downright stupid idea. Sighing, she grabbed her cock and kneeled down between Grace's splayed legs, causing the mattress to sag in her direction.

Shivering slightly as the water sprayed against her pulsing pole, the room-temperature liquid feeling ice cold against her burning hot cock flesh, she aimed her dick at the hole Grace's tail had torn in the mattress. Luisa pressed her giant glans against it, doing her best to align the tip with the rip. Once the tear was plugged, the futa stroked her cock rapidly and grunted, forcing cum to shoot up her shaft. Her seed splashed out around the bed and onto her and Grace's legs, before actually filling the container of water. Her cum quickly overtook the water, diluting it, creating a new milky tube in the mattress.

Paul walked in holding a roll of tape.

"Oh fuck hurry up," Luisa called over, "I think its gonna burst now!"

"You used your fucking cock?" Paul murmured to himself as he waltzed over, "Fuckin' ridiculous..."

Bending over next to Luisa, Paul pulled out a stretch of gray tape, and tore it using his newly-gained supernatural strength. Moving his hands close to Luisa's cock where it met the bed, he was almost taken back by the pure heat emanating from his friend's throbbing monster. Shaking the amazement from his face, he nudged Luisa's cock out of the way, a spray of cum just barely missing his face. Grimacing, he placed his hands in the path of the fountaining sperm and quickly shoved the piece of tape over it, smoothing it out as best he could as dregs of pearly sludge seeped out from around it. The pale-skinned man quickly tore a couple more pieces, and patched up the tear the best he could.

"Thanks a lot Paul," Luisa stood up, letting the last of her spraying cum fly onto Grace's unmoving body.

"Yeah yeah," Paul moved away as well, "don't say I never did anything for you!"

"Well," Charlene interjected, stepping next to her boyfriend, "how do we wanna do this?"

"I kinda wanted to test our new bodies," Paul spoke up before Luisa could, "you know, on each other."

"Mmmm wanna fuck me with that new cock baby?" Charlene pressed herself against Paul's newly-muscled body, running a hand down his chest.

"Oh fuck yeah Char, I think you could probably handle it with all the weird shit happening tonight!"

"Fucking next to each other?" Luisa raised an eyebrow before laughing, "I'm down! It wouldn't be the first time anyway!"

The couple laughed along with her.

"Shit I think my bed is big enough anyway, that dude had good taste, and I'm not just talking about the mattress!!"

Luisa smirked at her own words.

"And besides," Paul stared down at the mattress and threw the roll of tape to the side, "if we break the bed, at least we have an easy fix!"

"It's gonna be a cum bed by the time we're done!" Charlene joked, drawing a laugh from Luisa.

"Might be the first one in the world!"

"Someone call Guinness!"

Grace could barely comprehend what was going on. Everything was hazy. She knew she had been moved to a new room and thrown onto some kind of weird bed. There was talking and movement around her. A pair of muscle thighs touched her own. Her tail was wet. What her lust-addled brain could only assume was cum splashed onto her stomach. Rough hands grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. Her head lolled as she was manhandled, or more likely futahandled, and she found herself on her knees, her face pressed into the wiggling mattress she had been so carelessly tossed onto.

She hadn't even needed to use her hands to lift herself up - her massive tits did it for her. Each wider than her own slim torso, they took up all the space below her and more. They lifted her up, and still managed to bulge out of the sides, showing more fatty breast meat than most women had on their whole body. Her arms were forced forward by her ridiculous rack, causing her to raise slightly. Grace had to lift her head and look forward unless she wanted to suffocate in her own unending cleavage; a dirty, stained wall met her gaze.

The succubus was vaguely aware of some movement next to her, the image of two people shifting around in her peripheral. She opened her mouth and stuck out her chest-reaching tongue, instinctively waiting for a monstrous cock to be shoved into her face; but it never came. Instead she heard a masculine grunt and a feminine moan ring out from her left. Curious, Grace managed to gather the strength to look over, her eyes drifting over the source of this sound and rustling.

It was a couple, a man and a futa. Oh right, they were the other two that had fucked her weren't they? They must be - she didn't see Luisa anywhere. The dark-skinned futa was on her knees, her massive cock pressed between her huge, mattress-flattened breasts, the head almost touching her chin. A pair of pale hands were placed on her waist, and the heavily-tattooed man they belonged to was behind her, carefully pressing his cock into her. Grace could barely just see the length of his veiny cock from the otherside of the futa's muscled ass.

"Oh baby you're so fucking big, you feel so good inside of me!"

Well, at least they weren't fucking her this time, even if the thought of being taken by all three of them again made Grace's pussy drool, regardless of how the rest of her worn body felt. Before Grace could contemplate whether she truly wanted to get gangfucked again, the multiple-lifetimes worth of cum she knew she'd been in for practically calling her fuck-addled brain, something landed on her back. Something heavy. And hot. And throbbing. It thudded as it slammed between her medicine-ball sized cheeks, spreading them almost painfully apart, up her arched spine, to her head and beyond.

Grace looked up only to see an angry purple cockhead poking out over face, leaking a steady stream of cum before her eyes. The giant hunk of futa meat flattened everything along her back, forcing her tail down between her fat cheeks and pressing her cum-coated wings flat. Her small horns felt nearly crushed by the ponderous pole, putting an intense pressure on her skull. It throbbed, the force of the pounding veins vibrating Grace's form. Something about this new, vulnerable position, and the fact that she was pinned to the mattress by nothing but the weight of a single cock, hammered home just how fucked she was; fear shivered up her spine.

A pair of strong hands clapped her ass cheeks.

"This is my favorite position slut," Luisa addressed Grace, "it really lets me fuck as hard as I want."

Grace's eyes flew open. Luisa had fucked her harder than a hundred men could ever hope to, and now she was saying she could go harder!? Like many times through the night, the succubus didn't have long to contemplate a new, mind-blowing fact before the enhanced cock was dragged off of her. It left a thick trail of slime down her body, matting her hair and soaking her skin even further. Grace's ass clapped together loudly as it departed her posterior cleavage, her massive cheeks having not lost much of their firmness despite their pants-tearing size. She could feel the giant glans poke at her permanently-gaped cunt.

Then it was in.

Without any warm up or fanfare, Lou shoved her mighty rod into Grace's pussy. Her lips were spread taut once more, painfully gaped around the thigh-thick trunk. It rocketed up, smashing into the back of her womb, the succubus's cervix never having had a chance to recover. Her innermost depths were speared and flattened, pressed out at every angle to make room for the terrifying behemoth launched into her body. It continued to burrow through her body, forcing her tits out even further as it made room inside and outside her body for its continued assault. Deeper and deeper it went until the distention of the futa's massive mushroom tip slammed right into Grace's chin through her skin, knocking the slut's head upward.

Grace screamed.

This fucking she had received before from this monolithic bitch breaker didn't compare to anything before it- it couldn't compare! As brutally as Luisa had fucked her before, it had still taken her time to work her cock into Grace's supernatural snatch, giving her a slow stretch as it deformed her body to better suit her carnal needs. But there was no need for that this time. The muscle bound futa had already destroyed her once, and her body still remembered the shape of her bitch breaker, and probably would forever. Forever altered, forever changed to better suit the punk's spire of fuckmeat, and the untold gallons of cum waiting to bloat her form once more.

"Damn bitch no foreplay or anything?"

Paul grunted as he worked his own cock into his girlfriend. Charlene was rocking back and forth, titfucking herself as she moaned through an orgasm from her other sexual parts. Her pasty boyfriend was doing his best to fuck her hard but cautiously, not sure how much her changed, but still-human body could take; but it was proving to be able to handle him quite well. He had over half of his cock rammed into her cunt, the outline of his shaft bulging her well-defined abs. Precum leaked from her tip, painting her breasts white, spurts of it hitting her chin. Too consumed with her own orgasms, Char had barely noticed the insane coupling happening next to her, but Paul couldn't help but glance over in their direction upon hearing the succubus's screams.