A Succubus's Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's happening to ME!?" Lou roared, her body still shaking, her fingers tearing holes in the worn couch cushions, "I'm, I'm CUMMING!"

This was something Grace already knew.

It was something Grace could already feel. The cock-choked succubus felt Lou's urethra, which had swelled to the width of the biggest cock she'd ever sucked before, bulge absurdly against her tongue, throat, and stomach. It didn't feel like cum was rocketing up the futa's cock, it felt like a fist was slamming through it. Like a harbinger of what was about to happen to her, Luisa's glans grew even more giant, pushing against the bottom of Grace's stomach like it was trying to break through her body.

"FUCK!"

Luisa's last mighty roar, a practically room-shaking bellow, signaled the beginning of her first blast; and calling it a blast didn't do it justice. It was like someone shot a barrel of pudding through a cannon, it drove into Grace's stomach so intensely. If she had had the ability to, she would've choked, but Luisa's cock was too far deep in her stomach - something the succubus was almost grateful for.

Almost.

Saying her stomach inflated didn't do it justice. It practically popped with how stuffed full of virile seed it was packed with all at once. Her midsection now looked the same as her mega-sized tits and ass, and it took only mere seconds for it to happen. It ballooned outward, resting over her thick thighs and tumbling onto the floor. Her multiple-head sized breasts bounced upward, slamming into her chin - and that's where they stayed. Luisa continued to roar as gallon after gallon of burning hot, steaming semen shot into the slut's body.

The succubus never feared for her life while she was on this mortal plane, but there was a first time for everything. She was packed full of more semen that she had ever taken in her numerous lifetimes of existence, and it wasn't stopping! Her stomach continued to expand, and Grace quickly took on the appearance that she had swallowed several watermelons. Her body groaned in protest at the molten virility filling every inch of her insides, and any attempts to try and clear more space were completely blocked by the pendulous penis plugging her throat. Finally, just as her stomach began to completely cover her legs and the ground around her, Luisa's first shot ended.

But that was only the beginning.

Lou stood up, lifting Grace's head up as she moved. Her feet, tail, and now-enormous stomach dangled limply below her, her entire body slack as she was completely controlled by the monstrous monolith within her. Her eyes fluttered in her skull, rolling rapidly around as she half-stood helplessly. The end of a new gush of feminine honey from her engorged cunt, spraying through her thong and splattering against her sagging stomach, brought her back to reality. She looked up, past the colossal cock sticking from her maw, above the futa's shredded stomach and newly enlarged breasts, to her grimacing face.

...had she gotten taller?

Stretching a shaking but still powerful arm forward, Luisa palmed Grace's head like a basketball. The succubus's vibrating, vibrating from the new salvo of semen flooding her insides, face was nearly completely covered by the futa's rough fingers, and she found herself being pushed backwards. Corked as she was by the herculean hunk of girlcock, it was a slow and arduous task, but after a grunt and bicep flex from Lou, Grace was shoved off of the meaty member. Her body hit the ground with a wet thud.

Before the white-haired whore had a chance to register what was happening, something new, new for her, at least, occurred. As the cock exited her mouth, something else did too. Cum. Like an erupting volcano, Grace became a human-shaped geyser of futanari seed. A stream of cum flew from her plump lips, settling in the air for a moment like a fountain, before splashing down onto her face. Her pink skin was immediately hidden under the deluge of white, her lips getting their own coat of natural lipstick, and if her hair hadn't already been, was colored white as well. Her black horns were painted white, twitching above her forehead as they disappeared under a mountain of thick seed. Just as her upheaval of glue-like sludge finished, a different gush of pearly seed impacted her form.

Unable to move, Grace did all she could do - lie still as she was covered by more of Lou's unending cumshot. Even if she couldn't see it, her face masked in the futa's progeny, she knew the punk was now actively hosing her down. She could feel it splash against every part of her body, cascading down her warm skin and onto the carpet beneath her. Another new experience for her, her tits were covered instantly and by a single person, something that usually took at least 20 or more men. Her overly-voluptuous chest was pasted to her still-expanded stomach, as she was given a new outfit made of the futa's thick seed.

She could feel the rest of her body get the same treatment. As enormous as her stomach had grown, easily bigger than her breasts, it was covered just as quickly as the rest of her. Her legs got drenched in quick succession, and Grace could feel her already sodden underwear ruined even further. Arms, feet, hands - even the sides of her chair-cracking ass that pressed out from the sides of her hips got their own personal layer. She could feel her wings paste to her back as the continuously expanding puddle of seed seeped under her body, her tail likewise glued to the side of one of her legs. The futa's torrent seemed like it would never stop, and Grace lost track of time as she was bathed in the Lou's seed.

But all good things must come to an end.

The succubus wasn't sure how long it took, but eventually Luisa's orgasm did end. Grace lay in the pool of cum - the amount partially a result of her own natural abilities - breathing heavily. She hadn't even been fucked yet and her entire body felt weak! Lifting an exhausted arm to her face, shaking it back and forth to try and get some of the sticky substance off of it first, she wiped at her eyes. As she tried to clear her face, she turned her head, throwing up another bucketful of cum onto the floor next to her. Her cum-filled ears picked up the sound of panting above her, and the succubus did her best to sit up, peeling herself from the ruined carpet.

Sitting up had an unintended consequence for the succubus. Simultaneously, the rest of the cum still covering her face slid down, and the cum clogging her digestive system came up. She coughed and inhaled through her nose at the same time, resulting in a snort of pure, virile seed rocketing up her nostrils. Grace moaned, her legs twitching as she inhaled a shot glass worth of unfiltered futa musk directly into her brain. Fuck, it was so strong. So good. So... heavenly.

Grace gasped as another orgasm rocked between her thighs, her head forced upward and her eyes shooting open at the sight before her.

She had already seen it, already felt it - hell she had been the cause of it, but Grace's eyes still widened in shock at what she saw. Her eyes focused on the behemoth in front of her, casting a long shadow over her form and beyond. It was like someone had taken Luisa's cock and pushed the scale of size on it in every way; hell, Grace guessed that she had been that someone to do it. Still, she was shocked. She had been shocked at the initial size of the insanely-endowed futa, shocked that she still managed to get hard, and shocked that her bodily fluids' natural properties had such a pronounced effect.

There were multiple feet of cock towering above her face. It stretched out above her painted form so far that Grace had to crane her neck a bit just to see the end of it. The head was nearly half the size of her own head, and the massive purple glans pulsed angrily as dollops of cum the size of golfballs dripped from its gaping cumslit. Every vein, each of which were easily inches long and looked like gnarled roots of a tree, looked like they were trying to rip themselves from the skin of her shaft, which looked pulled even tighter than before. And there was good reason considering the futa's own large hand, which was currently stroking her immense obelisk slowly, didn't even come close to reach around its gigantic girth.

Grace's eyes drifted lower, to the part of Lou she hadn't been able to see - and she wasn't disappointed. Luisa's considerable cum factories had swelled along with every other part of her, and they had grown just as much. Her elephantine globes, which before looked like they'd fit in a busty woman's bra, now nearly rivaled the size of Grace's own expanded breasts. They hung incredibly low - there was no way they couldn't. Those titanic, trembling testicles bounced against the top of the futa's muscled calves, dangling right below her knees. Every beat of her heart sent the veins, which looked even bigger than the ones lacing her ridiculous rod, pounding, and now Grace knew she could hear those baby makers slosh as they brewed up more potent progeny.

"I don't know what you did to me," Luisa gasped, still trying to catch her breath as she glared down at the stunned succubus, "but now you're gonna have to pay for it..."

Bending over, farther than she ever had to before, Luisa laced her fingers into the slut's semen soaked locks. Grace looked at her, once again feeling a fear she never had before. As Lou gripped a firm handful of hair, she pulled the succubus forward, causing her to stumble onto her knees; her still-massive stomach bounced against her thighs, no longer full enough to sag to the floor. Grace closed her eyes as she was pulled forward, too weak from the facefucking she endured to try and resist.

"...by sucking my fucking balls!"

Luisa made true on her 'threat' and forced Grace's face between her awesome orbs. Still slightly hunched over due to her newly gained height, Luisa smirked as she held her cum dump's skull tight against her enormous sack. Gyrating her hips, she smushed the buxom woman into her genitals as hard as she could, feeling no pain in her balls despite the pressure she put on them. A low moan escaped her pierced lips as she felt the succubus's tongue lap against her sweaty cum containers.

This 'punishment' was all Grace could've asked for and more. Finally she was allowed to touch the part of the futa she had been lusting over all night, and it was better than she could have ever imagined! Those medicine ball-sized orbs wrapped around her head, her face completely encased by the thick sack. It was just as hot as the futa's cock, if not moreso. Grace could feel her cum-caked face grow even more soaked as Luisa used her head like a gym towel, wiping off the layer of warm perspiration that covered her testicles. She wasn't sure how many times she had orgasmed already tonight - all without being fucked - but she was having another one as her nostrils flared, gulping down the futa's fuming fuck musk like it was more vital for her existence then the air she breathed!

Her tongue unfurled from her mouth, slapping against the leathery bag surrounding her being. Cum also fell from her mouth as her long appendage was released, soaking into the futa's sack, adding to the already divine flavor it possessed. Grace went to work bathing Luisa's balls with her tongue, lapping and swirling it around as much of the endless skin as she could; it was of course too big for her suck and touch all at once - another first for the long lived succubus. Only the whites of her eyes showed as she worshipped at this temple of godly seed, her constant moans muffled within its steaming walls.

She had always been grateful her race was gifted with a naturally long tongue, but never more so than now. Not only was she able to lash it against the biggest balls she had ever been privileged with touching, but she was able to inhale as much of the thick flesh as she could at the same time. Grace could feel more cum drip onto her, splashing onto her back at a near constant rate as Luisa no doubt stroked her mighty member above her. To her delight she could hear moans coming from the massively muscular futa - there was nothing more that she wanted at this moment than to know she was pleasing the possessor of these gigantic globes.

To her dismay, she was suddenly pulled off of them and thrown back onto the floor. A needy whine was her only response to this unwanted detachment as she tried to crawl back to her addiction as quickly as she could. A bare foot, which Grace assumed had grown larger as well, pressed itself into her shoulder, forcing her onto her back once more. Before she could lift herself and figure out what was going on, that same foot pressed onto her bloated stomach, keeping her pinned to the ruined carpet.

"I think you need a bit of a draining first," Luisa sneered, her calf muscles flaring out, her thigh hardening like chiseled granite, "before I give you the best fucking of your life!"

With these words Lou bore her weight down on her cum-filled footstool. The same as earlier, Grace's mouth opened in a silent scream, hot semen blasting from her stomach into the air. The futa chuckled as the semen rained down on the supine succubus and her own flexed foot. She watched as the slut's stomach shrank with every passing moment, the forceful flood from her lips continuing with no-less vigor. It took almost a full minute before Luisa was satisfied with her new cum dump's state, draining her until she looked to be only in the beginning term of pregnancy.

"That's better." Lou looked at one of her beefy arms, barely paying attention to the woman below her. She curled her biceps, one after the other, admiring her newly acquired muscle mass. A look of satisfaction filled her face as the muscles bulged out, the veins popping from under her tattooed skin. She twisted her torso, still flexing, and craned her neck to look over her shoulders, her enlarged, mountainous delts causing her some difficulty. Still, she managed to peer at her back, her smile growing wider at the numerous hill-like swells of her new muscles, her skin-inked artwork popping out even more. She gave one last look at her tanned ass, which she noted looked solid enough to bounce an entire roll of quarters off at once, before turning back to Grace.

"Let's try this new body out!"

Luisa sighed contentedly as she fell back onto the couch, the cushions caving under her weight, the beaten furniture groaning in protest at her size. She stretched her arms out, her wingspan having grown with her height, her hands almost touching both ends of the couch at once. She spared a quick glance at her destroyed shirt and vest that lay in shreds around her, shrugging at the ruined garments. Lou spread her legs and let out a small groan as her prodigious pumpkins slammed into the front of the couch, before sagging onto the soaked floor. She gave her cock a flex for good measure, looking on in amazement as the heavy head eclipsed her own, close to touching the wall behind her.

"So are you gonna hop on or what?"

Grace looked up, cum still leaking from the corner of one of her fat lips. She stared at the muscular mass of human being in front of her, her tongue slipping out of her mouth and licking at the cum running down her face. She took in Luisa's muscled arms that rested so casually across the couch, looking more like chiseled marble than anything that should have belonged to a human, even in their rested state. Her vision drifted down, tracing over the titanic tree trunks the futa called thighs, each one practically as wide as her own waist. And of course, with laser-like precision like her eyes were trying to bore a hole into them, she lovingly studied the raging cum factories hanging between Lou's outstretched feet.

Oh, and there was her torn bra floating in the ocean cum of next to them!

Tearing her eyes reluctantly away from grandiose globes piled on the floor, the place they were automatically drawn too, she looked up at the leviathan blocking her view of the futa's torso. The monstrous monolith pointed ceiling-ward, waving back and forth under its own enormous weight. The arm-thick cum tube running against its undercarriage pulsed constantly, pushing more cum through its endless length to the double fist-sized head. That angry purple glans belched the excessive refuse at a steady rate, some of it running down the ridiculous rod, some of it spitting onto the floor below.

How was she supposed to ride something like that!?

Regardless of how she was supposed to manage it, Grace knew she would have to; she doubted the futa would be happy if she tried to refuse, and more importantly, Grace wanted to try and conquer this Everest of dick. Slowly getting up, her legs still shaking from all she'd been through, the succubus flashed a sly smile at her waiting prey - that's right, she was still prey and the talented succubus could drain a human no matter what! Even if they were hung beyond belief... and potent enough to drown a person in their seed... and powerful enough to fuck a hole through a steel wall... Grace shook her head.

She would take the punk for all she had!

Steadying herself, she lifted her arms above her head, causing a downpour of leftover semen to fly from her body. With a low grunt, she unstuck her tail from her leg and let it swish back and forth, flinging more cum around. Looking directly into Lou's brown eyes, Grace shimmied her body, swinging her hips back and forth as she rubbed her thighs together. Dropping her arms, she ran them over her stupendous tits, tweaking her large red nipples and pushing her breasts together, forming a deep pool of cleavage. Letting them go so they slapped against her flattened stomach with a resounding slap, she hooked her fingers into her ruined thong.

Spinning around, Grace bent over, her tits nearly hanging to the ground, and began to wag her hips back and forth. Wiggling her thong down her thick thighs, her ass clapping together as she shook, she slowly removed the soaked garment. As soon as it cleared the bottom of her thighs she let it drop, finally revealing her dripping cunt to her futa admirer. Darker than her light pink skin tone, it was almost the same deep red as her nipples. The lips were incredibly engorged, like two slices of melon ready to be tasted. Her own juices clung to her folds, creating a deep sheen of arousal. Poking out right above those leaking lips was her clit, several inches long, nearly giving the succubus the illusion of possessing her own penis.

"Ready for the best fuck of your life?" Grace turned around, hands on her hips and doing her best to sound confident.

"If you think you can handle it," Luisa taunted back, "and I hope you can. You were the one who did this to me after all!"

Grace slinked forward, half focusing on the challenge waving in front of her, half focusing on not slipping in the pool of cum her heel-clad feet splashed through. Approaching the front of the couch, the succubus noted with an increased dripping from her nether regions, that she could feel the heat radiating off of Luisa's bulbous baby makers, even from over half a foot away. With a sultry smile, she strategically placed one heel on the couch, maneuvering carefully around the futa's enlarged form.

Watching with curiosity, Luisa spread her legs out even farther and pushed herself deeper into the couch until her head touched the dirty wall behind her. She couldn't help but grip her cock with one of her tattooed hands, her fingers spreading far to try and encompass as much of her intimidating girth as she could. Grinning, Luisa's eyebrows raised as she watched Grace attempt to climb onto the couch, her feet planted unsteadily against her legs; more than anything, Luisa was just fascinated by the fact that this... person, if she could be called that, was really gonna try and actually take her colossal cock. It was hard for her partners before her sudden growth, and she had gained at least another foot of cock, and that wasn't even speaking of how much her dick had ballooned out either.