A Succubus's Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, like this cunt needs it!" Luisa began pulling her cock back in preparation to thrust it back in, "I already stretched her the fuck out once, no need for any pussy-footing around this time."

Paul grunted in response and went back to focusing on pleasing his beautiful futa partner.

Just as she had said, Luisa didn't give Grace anytime to get used to her sudden-filling; she was serious now. Removing her cock until only the gargantuan glans were still stretching her wide, having to shuffle back on her knees as she did so, Luisa let out her grunt as she pistoned her cock right back in. This was met with a renewed scream from the otherworldly slut, and an expected geyser of cunt honey shooting out onto the stained mattress. Her orgasm lasted nearly half a minute, a small puddle of clear, sticky liquid forming beneath the pair. While Luisa didn't need any encouragement to wreck her further, she took this as a good sign to do so anyway.

Over and over again Luisa pummeled Grace with as much of her cock as she could, and it seemed like with each new thrust more of her impossible member was forced into the succubus's body. The bulge of her cockhead that had hit Grace in the chin soon pressed past it, sticking out under the succubus's drooling mouth; her skin-concealed tip got a nice tonguing from Grace as her lurching body moved back and forth. Soon it wasn't only her cockhead that was receiving the extra stimulation, her shaft quickly following suit as the slut's skin distended even farther out.

For Luisa, the amount of stimulation she was receiving was on another level. Not only did the white-haired woman's body envelop her cock like no others' had before, but it was like her body was designed to please in every way possible. Her pussy hugged her monster tight, the lips practically gripping her shaft like a fist trying to jerk her off, providing its own steady stream of lube to keep her cock wet in the process. Grace's womb was incredibly hot, and it felt more like a sauna designed specifically for her dick. Lou was receiving an unintended fuck as well as she plowed the succubus, the succubus's reality-defying tits hugging her shaft through her body, the sheer, plush softness of them better than any pair tits she had fucked before. And now on top of it all, the stupid slut's long tongue was lathering cock from the outside!?

She really had hit the jackpot!

As for Grace, she wasn't conscious of much that was happening anymore once again. Her brain was racked with orgasmic intensity, her body turned into a perpetual cunt-juice-spraying machine. She could feel herself being filled - and not just with cock. Hot seed white-washed her insides, causing her stomach to hang heavily against the mattress. Whenever her blood-red orbs managed to unroll themselves from the back of her skull, the sight of her own pink flesh molded to the shape of Luisa's cock stretched before her eyes. This perverse vision would send her into another mind numbing orgasm, repeating the process as she struggled to process the multitudes of nerve-bending sensations being forced onto her.

Fucking harder and harder into the slut, Luisa found herself encountering a problem she hadn't thought she'd ever face: her cock was too fucking big for her to get a good rhythm! She loved to fuck a slut with her entire cock, but it was so damn huge now that she either had to move herself backwards or only fuck with half of her cock, and this just wasn't good enough for the futa! Not only that, but her balls constantly dragged across the ground, making her movements awkward as they caused her legs to spread uncomfortably wide. She would just need to make some adjustments.

Stopping her powerful plowing, if just for a moment, Luisa decided some repositioning was needed. Hilting herself as deeply as she could, leaving less than a foot of her monumental monster left outside of Grace's destroyed cunt, Luisa began to lift herself up. Getting into a squat position first, she extended her body over Grace's prone form, before planting her arms above the succubus's head. This position forced Grace's cock-corked cunt up into the air, causing her ass to arch higher, her fat cheeks pressing Lusia's stomach. Adjusting her stance slightly, hovering above the succubus's obscene form, the futa found the position she was looking for.

She tested this new kind of doggystyle, one that could only be accomplished by someone with a cock of her magnitude, with a powerful thrust. Able to bring her hips high up into the air due to her incredible height, she slammed them back down with ease. Her colossal cum factories no longer impeded her movements, and instead they raised and slammed into the back of Grace's legs, leaving a defined imprint of their massiveness - imprints that would no doubt end up as dark bruises. Her hips bounced off the succubus's ass like a trampoline and she used this pick up a new rhythm, one that was perfect for the apocalyptic fucking she was preparing to give her new toy.

Grace wasn't sure she could be any more full of cock. There couldn't possibly be more room inside of her, but with each thrust, Luisa proved her wrong. Her skin stretched out in every direction, the slightest change of angle in the futa's thrusts causing her body to deform in a new way. She was pounded into the mattress almost literally, the piledriving thrusts slamming her down and compressing the liquid-filled fabric. Her cunt sprayed ceaselessly, sailing past the end of the bed to soak the numerous discarded items littering the floor. Her whole being quaked as Luisa's pace quickened, her weakened limbs flailing aimlessly. On one of the rare occasions that her eyes managed to focus, her eyes drifted over Luisa's left hand next to her face, the word 'Soul' tattooed across her knuckles.

How ironic.

Next to them, Paul and Charlene were in their own perverse world. He had managed to stuff all of his expanded cock into the tight confines of his girlfriend's womb, and his cock rubbed against her's from inside her torso. The dark-skinned futa's body rocked back and forth, her huge breasts fucking both of their cocks at the same time. Paul began to speed up as he neared his peak, and she moaned loudly as she finally came from her cock, cum spraying against her neck and painting the wall in front of her; Paul wasn't far behind, his first blasts enough to inflate her stomach and soften her usually-rock hard abs. They moaned in unison as they came together, oblivious to the brutal fucking happening next to them.

Her hips a blur, her preferred speed of fucking, Luisa railed Grace without mercy. She spared her friends a quick glance, smiling as she watched their tremendous loads splash out around them; to anyone else, the amount of cum would be mind-blowing, but to Lou it looked like the same amount she came pre-growth. Turning back to the slut below her, she continued to obliterate her body with her fat hunk of futa meat. Luisa could feel herself getting close, but something was missing; her new position still wasn't quite perfect.

Looking down, she mentally lamented the fact that she couldn't press her hands into the mattress, lest she pop more holes into and ruin the bed once more. Without missing a beat, her pace not faltering at all, she lifted up slightly, Grace's massive ass raising with her before being plowed down once again, and placed her hands against the wall. Stabilizing herself, she fucked the succubus even harder, even if it didn't seem possible. Luisa could feel her cock slam into the water bed, denting it into the floor with each thrust - that was when her massive cum cannon wasn't battering Grace's body-sized tits around, punching the soft flesh with her steel pole of destruction.

Fuck she was getting so close!

Growling, she pressed her hands into the wall with even more force. Unnoticed to the lust-consumed futa, cracks began to spiderweb out from under her fingers, spreading out against its grime-encrusted surface. As she got even closer to her climax, her entire body flexing and bulging with the mountains of muscles that laced her form, it happened: the wall broke. Luisa's hand ripped through the cheap plaster, plunging into its depth. Instead of slowing down, having felt no pain despite what should have been a hand-breaking action, she gripped the support beams behind the wall, her fingers leaving splinters in the wood, and used the leverage to fuck as hard as she truly could.

Charlene and Paul watched in shock. Having finished their own coupling, they were cuddled up next to the pair. Char had a hand on her stomach, slowly releasing the gallons of cum Paul had released inside of her; all the while Paul held her tight, almost protectively, as if he needed to shield from the insane sex occurring in front of them. Their flaccid cocks, although they wouldn't be flaccid for much longer, were practically touching as they draped over their thighs. The contrasting couple found themselves being rocked back and forth as the bed shook from the force of Luisa's pistoning, muscled hips.

What they were witnessing barely seemed human. Bits of plaster and wood flew from where Luisa's arms penetrated the wall, showering the pair in debris. With every raise of her hips, Grace's entire body was raised into the air, only her humongous mammaries managing to still touch the water and cum filled bed; and then with every thrust downward, the succubus was smashed into the mattress, only her aforementioned tits cushioning the impact. Luisa's massive cum factories swung like wrecking balls, beating Grace's body like a pair of oversized fists.

Grace wasn't sure if she wasn't being fucked or beaten to death at this point, all she knew was that she couldn't stop cumming! She wasn't sure if her cunt had stopped spraying at any point since this more-than-brutal penetration had begun, but she was sure that the cock inside of her certainly hadn't. Her stomach had been ballooned by Luisa's constantly-leaking seed, and the only thing stopping the succubus from looking a blimp with breasts was the fact that with every earth-shattering thrust from her futa master, all the cum that had been pumped into her hosed from the stretched corners of her ruined cunt.

Luisa was so close she felt like she could cry. Her teeth were grit painfully, and she felt like if she strained anymore, her muscles might literally pop from her skin. She couldn't fuck any faster, her body barely recognizable she pistoned with such extreme speed. The chunks of wall hitting her barely registered; every part of her was focused on the orgasm she was chasing. Then something new happened, something she had been trying to accomplish since she had gotten into this position: with one last mighty thrust she hilted inside of the slut. Lou wasn't sure how it happened, she wasn't even sure how it was possible, but every inch of her massive cock was stuffed inside of Grace, the succubus's fat cheeks pressed flat against her shelf-like abs.

Luisa roared.

Her entire body rumbled. From her balls, which were practically wider than she was, through her tree trunk of a cock, which gained more length and girth as cum raced up it, expanding her urethra painfully, up to her head, which she threw back with a loud cry. Her hands gripped the wooden beams in the wall so hard they shattered, and her entire body fell forward, tearing through more of the cheap plaster. Laying on top of Grace, pressing her as deeply into the mattress as she could go, Lou finally began to cum.

If Luisa, Grace, or anyone else who had witnessed her last orgasm thought it was a huge one, this one put it to shame in mere seconds. Her cock, which she had so proudly sheathed totally and completely inside of Grace, was so ridiculously giant that it forced the skin of the busty slut's chest to stretch out more than a foot past her face, making her look more cock than person. And then this enormous mass of pure, unbridled fuckmeat was hidden. It was hidden by the multitudes of gallons of cum that Luisa released all at once.

What the futa released couldn't even be called shots. It couldn't be called spurts, blasts, sprays - it was more like someone using a fireman's hose to unleash her churning load. The boiling hot sludge demolished Grace's womb, stretching and swelling it to an unrecognizable shape. The succubus looked like she chugged a bathtub in a second, and her stomach resembled this. It lifted her up, raising both her and Luisa off the ground, even while the muscled futa continued to rut inside of her. It grew and grew, taking up the entire mattress, actually pushing Charlene and Paul off of the bed. They had to scramble to get out of the way, almost fearful that if they didn't that might be squashed or suffocated under the mass of expanding flesh.

By the time Luisa's first so-called 'shot' ended, Grace was big enough to be a bed herself. And as Luisa's second shot began, filling the supernatural being even more, the masses of cum spurting from around her cock nowhere near enough to slow the torrent, Grace's body began to transform once again. Just as before, her breasts and ass grew while the rest of her stayed the same. Her tits became bed-sized, easily large enough to render the succubus near-immobile, her red nipples lengthening enough to look like penises themselves; although they still looked miniscule compared to the insane mass of flesh they were attached too. Her ass fattened at the same time, swallowing her tails in its consuming cleavage, and hanging low enough to almost encompass the entire back of her thighs.

If Grace's body had been obscene at the start of the night, it was now barely recognizable as human by now.

Regaining some bit of her sense, Luisa started to pull herself off of the growing succubus. As much as her body had tried to convert the futa's boiling hot essence into new flesh once again, it still wasn't enough, and she was inflating to a dangerous level. Standing up, her cock still plugged into the slut's cunt, bucking and writhing in its tight confines, Lusia began to move backward. With her plaster-covered hands wrapped around the base of her cock, she had to take several large steps back before her cock completely dislodged from Grace's spasming, still-squirting cunt. Eyeing her handiwork with a satisfied smile, Luisa aimed her cum-bazooka at Grace's inhuman form.

She wasn't done yet!

Gush after gush of cum fired from the end of her cock. She aimed it down, naturally, but her potent cream still managed to splash around the room. The wall she had destroyed in her lust-filled insanity looked almost repaired as her thick sludge painted over it, sealing the hole her fists had made. The ground was splattered with her seed, slowly filling the room up. All of the trash, clothes and other miscellaneous items on the floor were washed away, hidden beneath waves of milky essence; and this wasn't even speaking of what happened to Grace.

The succubus, who looked more like a head attached to a pair of person-sized tits and beach ball-sized ass cheeks, couldn't escape a fresh painting either. Even with her enlarged form, which hid the bed below her completely, she was still completely drenched in Luisa's sperm. Every inch of her was covered, and she quickly resembled a hill of gooey snow. Even after she was hidden under Luisa's progeny, the futa's orgasm still didn't stop. She continued to layer her with inch after inch of her seed, rendering her fully unrecognizable, the only signs of life under the mountain of cum being random bubbles popping at its surface from where Luisa assumed Grace's head was. Luisa didn't stop covering her target until her orgasm ended after who knows how many minutes, and still bucket loads of her virile sludge belched from her inflated cockhead.

She admired her new inhuman output proudly.

"Damn girl how can you cum so much!?" Char yelled from the other side of the room, wiping the futa's seed off of her legs.

"I don't know," Luisa reached down and patted her rumbling cum factories, which rested on the floor like a pair of medicine balls, "but these babies aren't empty yet!"

"Well shit, I hate to admit it..." Paul started, standing up and looking down at his hardening cock, "but I think you're little show got me wanting more!"

"Shit, I'm still up for more! How about you guys?"

"Yeah I think I am," Paul said looking down at Charlene, "I'm still pretty damn hard."

"Fuck, I guess I can go some more too!" Char stood up, her own cock sticking from her crotch hard as stone, "Maybe we can double-team her pussy now that Luisa fucking stretched it wider than the Grand Canyon!"

"Then I guess I'm taking that ass! Wonder if I'll fit?"

"I wonder how much more we can make her grow?"

"Only one way to find out!"

The trio descended on the succubus once more...