A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect! Now just slam her down!"

A vicious grin showed on Emily's features. Glancing around the obscene slut she was holding, she gave Clarissa a once over, trying to figure out if she had Chastity in the correct spot; Clarissa was moaning and thrusting her hips slightly, clearly eager to anally-ruin the Succubus. That was all Emily needed to see! Flexing her muscles, she tossed Chastity a few inches upwards and then didn't catch her, letting gravity do the bulk of the work in making the penetration possible. She grabbed the Demoness before she fell completely, waiting to see if her plan was a success - and it was, with two things happening simultaneously letting her know as much.

The first came from Clarissa. She gasped and mewled as her cock sank into the Succubus's backdoor, her hips pummeling upwards to meet her falling figure. Clarissa's hands instantly jerked up towards Chastity's body, grasping at anything in her reach - which just happened to be her meaty legs. As soon as she got ahold of them she yanked the impaled-slut down, finishing the task Emily had started; her gasp turned into a moan as she did, a good few inches of her cum-greased member sliding into Chastity's asshole. Clarissa kept pulling Chastity further and further towards her body even as she woke up and howled, immediately writhing against the anal assault.

Which was the second thing that happened!