A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approach Sam, trying not to shrink under his gaze. I've thought about him every day since... oh... never mind. How did I forget how handsome he is? He stands and a grin spreads across his face. He reaches out and pulls me into a familiar embrace -- like cousins maybe?

He says in my ear, "Hi Alex, you look un-bloody believable. Who knew you could shine up so pretty?" He holds my hands and leans back to look me over. "I saw you on the big tele earlier. Baller ride, even that funny little first step."

A cheeky grin makes his face even more handsome.

I laugh and relax a little. "I'm never gonna live that down, am I? Hi, Sam. I've missed you. I heard your words when I was out there..."

"Didn't think I was that loud, you could hear me from the house? I was saying, 'Don't over do it...'"

"Don't over do it if you need to impress? Yeah, I knew you'd say that." I look down at myself. I am so, over doing it. Sam has never seen me cross-dressed before.

I remember my manors and turn to introduce the girls. "Sam, this is Jena, and this is Raven, the other two Girls in Blue."

He greets them with quick compliments and absentminded handshakes, then he turns back to me. I'm surprised. Usually when a guy meets Raven, he has a hard time seeing anything else. Sam is unfazed, barely taking his eyes off of me. Is he in shock?

Jena breaks the awkward silence. "G-squad isn't up for two hours and we haven't eaten since breakfast. Let's go get some smoothies or something. Will you come with us, Sam?"

His trance fades a bit. "Alright ladies, lead the way to the best take-away smoothies. My shout," he says, meaning that he'll pay.

"Thanks, Sam." Jena cocks her head and smiles. "You sound just like, Kayla."

"Ah, you were stuck with my little sis? Taught you some proper 'Stralian lingo now did she?"

The girls lead us out of the amphitheater. I follow them in a daze with Sam right behind. I can feel his eyes all over me. I'm completely self-conscious, like I'm performing every step as we push through the crowd and head toward the end of the pier. As soon as we're clear of the crowds and have some space, I stop and turn on my heels. In one fluid motion Sam sweeps me up and kisses me deep and hard -- like a world war just ended. I melt in his arms and fully accept as he leans me back, mends my broken heart and makes my dreams come true.

Oh, god, Sam! He really does have feelings for me. Was it all just wasted heartache? All of the miserable thoughts and feelings that followed me home from half-way around the world just crumble away to nothing. I feel small and delicate as our lips and tongue meet. It's our first kiss but I already know that I'm in love. I'd felt his touch on the beach weeks ago and my fantasies had run with it, dreaming of being acceptable to him, being not only best friends, but also the object of his desire. His kiss is invigorating, I feel my cheeks and ears go red. When he finally stands me back on my feet I nervously meet his eyes as he stares down on me. My cock swells within it's tight rubber confinement.

"Hello Alex."

"Hi, Sam."

"I guess I should have brought you some flowers."

Thoughts twirl through my mind without forming words. It's all so sudden. What do I say? All of the moments, all of those looks I'd seen on his face -- sparks that warmed my longing heart. Too shy or afraid to let the flame burn openly, the friction between us had smoldered, now in the open air, our attraction begins to blaze.

Our lips come together again for a thoughtful sampling kiss, then we lean back and stare. Jena and Raven stand by, curious and noticeably aroused as they watch our public display of affection. No one walking by bats an eye, we're just another couple being overly affectionate at the pier. I wonder if Sam would be open like this if I were dressed as a boy -- would I?

It's a precious minute until, Jena interrupts. "Smoothies?" She giggles.

Sam and I don't let go of each other's hands as we turn and walk silently, side by side. The girls order our drinks at a vendor booth and Sam pays while I wander around distractedly.

The girls are gorgeous. They're two of the finest humans in this world... and then there's Sam -- that smart, graceful, big guy with an impossibly handsome face... I love all three of them, there's no choice I could stand to make, but is there even a chance for all four of us?

Sam and I are a few steps behind the girls as we stroll out further over the sea. I listen to him as we walk side by side while he nestles his arm around my shoulders.

"I've never stopped thinking about waking up that morning... I wanted bad to sort it out before you left, but I didn't know what to say. Bloody freaked me out, it did. Never thought I'd be into blokes," he chuckles and watches my face, "but then I never felt this way about anyone before."

I swallow hard, my eyes fasten to his.

"I've also never gone for a cheerleader before, but you're about the cutest thing I've seen in one of those kits. he stops walking and takes a deep breath. "You know, I came here because... well...Alex, I think I'm in love... with you."

I melt again. My smoothie falls to the deck as Sam kisses me again and again, lightly at first, then he pulls me tight against him -- wrapping me with his strong arms, I'm crushed in his embrace. His voice and scent are soothing, his whiskers are rough and he smells like a guy in a way that I never have. If Sam is a man, then I'm no man. I've never felt so feminine, never so soft, so admired or precious... The look on his face tells me he feels as lucky as I do.

When we finally come up for air the girls are sitting on a hand rail, patiently watching us with adoring eyes.

Jena gets right to the point. "So, Sam. Alex was telling us what happened with you two when you woke up together on the beach. Was that an accident?" She walks up to us, picks up my fallen smoothie cup, puts the lid back on and returns it to me.

Sam holds my hand, standing back, still looking into my eyes. "It was a big mistake, Alex -- love. I didn't know what was going on. I was having dreams about... well I thought I was dreaming. Then I woke up and found myself all over you."

"Bloody fuckin' hell?" Raven knowingly quotes him with a passable Australian accent.

Sam cringes. "Yeah. It was like I woke up molesting my little brother or something-- scared the piss out of me. I went to my mate's house to try to sleep off the rum so I could think straight. When I woke up later that day, I still didn't know what the hell I was gonna do." He turns to me. "I wanted to come and find you, but I didn't... I just didn't know..."

"You didn't know that you're gay?" Raven asks.

We start walking again as Sam considers, continuing toward the reddening sunset.

"That's just it. I'm not into blokes. No problems with gay, It's just not me."

Jena asks dryly, "So why were you dreaming about Alex?"

"Well, the catch is that in my dreams; Alex is a girl."

Sam stops and holds one of my hands up over my head while he guides me through a few steps. "Look at you, love. Such a beaut..."

I feel like a marionette as he spins me around and guides me back to his embrace.

"I was a dickhead to ditch you like I did. I should have come back..." he scoffs "...should have done a lot of things."

We stand there face to face, holding hands between us.

"I thought that when I got here I could tell you how I felt and I'd have to let you take some time, maybe we could hit the waves and knock around a bit... you know, fix things up how they were before? Maybe I could stay here for school. There's no one I'd rather surf with, no one I'd rather muck about with... listen to their gab... no one I'd rather take back to the bungalow..."

Sam's Adam's apple bobs as he swallows.

"When your mum agreed to pick me up at the airport, I asked her not to spill the beans. When we got back at your house, Tonya was all excited. She was watching surfing videos, sayin', 'Do you know who that is?' Your mum knew it was you right away, but I didn't buy it 'til I saw you ride. You three are bloody amazing, by the way."

Sam looks to Jena and Raven and for the first time, he notices their obvious attachment to me.

He blinks and says, "Hey girls, I'm not trying to move in on you here. All that lezzie stuff, it was just for the cameras, right?"

Their cheeks glow with guilty grins.

"The three of us are lovers," I say.

Sam swallows hard twice. "Bloody fuckin' hell..."

He's frozen; completely stunned. The girls come and stand at my sides.

He grins nervously. "What's this? All for one, one for all?"

Jena says, "Do you want to be our fourth musketeer?"

Raven's green eyes are big and full of hope.

The girls kiss him on either cheek, just off the corner of the mouth, then they do the same to me.

Sam is speechless.

Raven says, "So, you flew all the way to California to fix things with Alex?"

He shivers and takes a breath. "I had to see how things are. Couldn't just flip off a message or a phone call. Just wouldn't be right. The practical excuse is that I'm checking out school at UCLA."

The girls' kisses are working their magic. A tent is forming in his baggy shorts. I discretely brush the back of my hand across the lump in the fabric and we both shiver.

"Where are you staying?" Jena asks. "It could be fun tonight in our little tent."

"You'd want me to stay with the lot of you? Come on, what's really on with you three?"

"We're squad sisters," Raven offers, as though it's all the explanation anyone would need.

"And we're lovers, all three of us," says Jena.

Sam stares in disbelief, waiting for someone to say we're kidding.

I say, "This is all crazy and new, but it's real. I'm really into Jena and Raven. We've got commitments tonight and tomorrow. Please stay with us. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you either."

"I'm...well... I'd love to shack up with you lot, but I don't know how attentive I can be. I mean you girls are both fabulous knock-outs and all, but I came all this way for Alex. Is that a problem?" He gives me and the girls a hopeful sideways look.

"We'll share if you share," says Jena.

Sam swallows and blinks. "Sounds like a dream."

The girls approve of Sam's interest in me and they seem fine with his relative disinterest in them. The fact that he isn't just another guy trying to get down their pants is a probably a relief. I, on the other hand, feel like a piece of meat. Sam's gaze says he wants me. If I had a pussy it would be sopping wet.

We walk the rest of the way to the end of the pier, where groups and couples are gathering to watch the sunset. I fidget about, stepping up onto lower rungs of the rail as Sam stands on the deck behind me. It's a perfect height for his hands to sneak up my skirt while I lean over the rail to watch the sun drop into the sea. The horizon blazes orange and red, while all of the pier's video screens relay the day's glorious end. I'm not the only cheerleader getting felt up here at the moment; sunset at the end of the pier is a classic romantic hangout spot.

I feel like we're in the movie 'The Titanic', with Sam as 'Jack' and me as 'Rose,' with him steadying me from behind me as I lean over the rail -- I can taste the salt spray and feel the waves breaking against the wooden supports. God, I hope our story goes better then theirs did.

Jena and Raven stand by, providing cover for us as we look out to the west. I lean back into Sam and feel his swelling cock against my backside. My insides are on fire! Sam's hands explore under my skirt, tentatively at first as he discovers how tucked in I am, then his passion grows. He feels me up and down, stroking over my gaff with strong fingers. I swoon and go cross-eyed as the sun dips and the sky darkens.

He kisses my neck as I turn to whisper, "I want this... I want you."

Sam presses his clothed, swollen manhood against my ass, his body is showing how happy he is to share this incredible unforgettable moment with me -- If we were naked he would be inside of me.

"Oh, Sam..."

The crowd 'Ooh's' and 'Ahh's', some even clap when the sun finally sinks below the horizon. It's a collective moment of peace.

A few moments later the Pier's video screens get bright and the speakers blare. They switch to the next cheer squad's performance. Thanks to the screens we can take our time and not miss any of the other performances and there is plenty going on to draw attention away from what a few horny young lovers are up to.

***

Poor Little Piss Head

The girls and I are recognized many times along our walk back to the amphitheater. Some people look at Sam like he's the luckiest guy in the world. His face confirms it. Raven and Jena are playing it up and Sam is happy to go along with the fun. We're almost back to the venue when we find our way blocked.

"What up ladies?"

Like fingernails on a chalkboard, it's Jake. He looks daggers at me and sneers at Sam. "Okay, Tonya's busy, but I see you other girls are still available. How about it Jen? Raven?" Jake is three-quarters drunk and completely stupid, but at least he's by himself.

I don't know how he ever got Tonya to go to the ball with him. He could probably do an impression of a nice guy if he wanted to. That must be how it happened.

He's the first string quarterback at the all-boys high school. He probably went after Tonya because she's the captain of the varsity cheer squad at the all-girls school. He probably thinks it's preordained that she'll be his wife, and they'll have 2.4 kids and a golden retriever named Rex.

Sam goes straight up to Jake, standing a little taller and little broader. "You're down the wrong path, mate."

Jake is annoyed. "Back-off 'matey'. I know these girls. My friends and me took them to the winter ball in a limo. I'm just saying hi, but what? That's not okay with you?"

Sam calmly holds Jake's gaze.

Jake goes on talking. "Look, these chicks are teases, they're just going to use you and leave you holding the tab."

Sam is unconcerned.

Jake starts squirming. "Don't let them get away with it!"

Sam winks. "Are you saying you don't want these three gorgeous girls using you? Bloke, that's what dreams are made of."

"Why are you English so fucking pretentious?" Jake whines.

Sam turns red in the face. I've seen noses broken in Australia for less. Fortunately Sam is a chill surfer.

"Yeah, you know all about us Brits, don't ya? Think I'm a bloody pirate? Poor little piss-head, time to be on your way now, 'matey'." Sam pats Jake on the head and turns him roughly away from the amphitheater, sending him off with a foot in the ass. Jake slumps off in disgrace, too ashamed to look back.

"He'll be back." I worry. "Probably with Travis and Dan."

***

An Ear Full

We climb up the bleachers and sit with my family in the noisy, cheering crowd. Sam is very attentive and affectionate with me, showing manners to the three of us and paying special attention to our comfort. I'd sit in his lap if we weren't right behind my mom and sisters. I settle on the bench between him and Raven.

Jena's mom takes her aside to talk for a minute and Raven closely watches me and Sam. Her switch is flipped. She is pumping with pheromones and fidgeting nervously.

"Easy girl," I whisper and give her a hug.

She pouts and says softly, "Oh, it sucks... It sucks so bad! It's so stupid that I get all caught up like this... fuck!"

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"It's just me. I don't know why I'm like this. I love guys but I hate them. I never been able to trust any of them. Every time I've trusted I've gotten screwed." She leans her back against my shoulder, holding onto her knees with her feet on the bench.

"You don't trust me?" I ask.

"What? No. I trust you completely, as long as..." She shakes her head. "We've only really just gotten to know each other, but I'm scared I'm going to lose you."

"What's wrong, Raven?" I turn to hold her. Sam lets go of my hand and gives me an understanding nod. He turns his attention to the stage.

"I'm okay, it's just so much sometimes. Whenever something gets really good, I'm always so afraid it's about to all fall apart."

"You already have me and Jena. I love you and I love what we have, I'm not going to turn my back on you no matter what else happens."

"Oh Alex, I love you, but I could never truly have you. You're smart and you're going places, you're out of my league. Sam came all the way from Australia for you."

I can't believe what's coming from her mouth. Beautiful, smart, talented Raven is jealous and afraid to lose me? It's easy to forget that she's only eighteen -- just like me and Jena; I guess we still have so much to learn about ourselves -- it never crossed my mind that she could have self-esteem issues. I shake my head in disbelief.

Raven keeps going. "What we have is so good... guys like you and Sam are rare. Regular dating sucks. Dan didn't even want to get to know me, he just wanted to hook up for the ball and stick his dick in me. How can you ever really connect with someone if all they want to do is get in your pants? Is it just the conquest? When all a guy wants is sex, once we do it, it's like they've 'conquered' me, then they're gone. Guys like that don't care about anything but themselves. If you don't fuck them, they just keep hitting on you until eventually... well, until they eventually break something."

"Break something? What do you mean? What do they break?"

"Whatever they can, your spirit... your car windows... your heart... Ugh!" She lets out a huge sigh. "I'm sorry I'm being such a drama queen. I'm really happy that you and Sam are getting a second chance, It's just... I don't know. Is it just a crazy hope? Do you really think there's a chance for all four of us?"

"Yeah it's crazy, but of course there's a chance. I didn't know if I'd ever see Sam again, but now he's really here..."

Sam's arm squeezes me gently.

Raven leans closer to my ear. "Can I watch him fuck you?" Her gaze is begging me to convince her that I want her with us.

"You better do more than just watch." I hold her to me and nuzzle her neck. The feel of my fingertips on her rubber encased body triggers magical sensations throughout my being.

Sam has heard everything. He holds us both and rocks us gently.

We watch a squad from a local private school destroy a routine they probably paid a lot of money for. Ten squads were invited, some have come from hours away and only have a few supporters in the crowd -- mostly students and parents. Some of the more local schools have hundreds of supporters. The Fearless Girls are from only a half-hour away and are supported not only by students, friends and family, they also have a regular contingent of dedicated LGBTQ fans. Few ever come to school events but there are dozens of regulars who show up every time G-squad performs locally in public.

The crowd chants. "Fearless! Fearless! Fearless!..."

A-squad is up as the last of the NCA performances. The crowd makes a thunderous racket as the girls take their places on stage. Lydia is front and center. She checks her team and raises her fist to silence the crowd and cue the music.

It begins with a huge down beat with everyone frozen in place, on the rebound the squad bursts to life and they're off for two-and-a-half minutes of high energy tumbling and stunts.

The music has the signature of one of Jasmine's remixes; a combination of old and modern, a bit of hip-hop and Dubstep style drops mixed with the drums, horns and the clarinet of 'Sing, Sing, Sing' by Benny Goodman. The pier's camera crew is inspired, catching all of best shots and close-ups on the big screens. Some of the new moves A-squad performs will inevitably end up in other squad's future routines.

123456...8