A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, some people think Jake tried to throw Jena off because she's a tomboy?"

Leilani chuckles. "The controversy keeps people interested. Some people think she's the one who's cross-dressing, and are all like, 'Oh, so that's the girl who broke that guy's nose?' Does it bother you that they think Tonya did all that surfing? And does Tonya care if people think Jena is the tough one?"

"The tough one? Are you kidding me? All of the girls I know are tough. They're all bad-asses... especially you Leilani."

She beams with a warm smile.

She looks distracted for a minute then says, "So you're going to Waikiki at the end of next month? I'm jealous. I miss home when I'm away, but whenever I go I just want to be back here. Everyone tries to tell me what to do and they want something out of me. When I'm here I take care of myself and the business and I can run my life and my side of the store however I want. Now that my big brother, Ohanu and the family in Waikiki see sales going up, they see my success. They want to use you in their advertising too. When you get settled, they want you to come and work for them, but be careful about contracts, let Raven write them up. Do trade when you can and have the students pay you directly for lessons."

"Thank you so much. You made this happen for us... for me." I hug her tightly.

"I'll see you in Waikiki, little sister," she says.

***

Fresh Start

My flight to Honolulu leaves early on a school day, so Jena's father and my dad are driving me to the airport. They talk about how much harder it used to be for same sex couples, and how it hadn't even been legal for them to marry until the laws changed. Once us kids were in school, the stress caused by the secrecy was huge, but now society has been making changes, making it easier for non-traditional families. Tony is willing to give my dad another try.

My dad apologizes again and again for being so absent. He's sorry and insists that none of his dysfunction was my fault. He tells me how insecure he felt about himself, growing up with his devoutly religious parents. He says he didn't know how to be a dad to a kid who was so free to be himself. Somehow his frustrations were projected onto me.

Knowing his parents, he must have faced more discrimination and judgment than I did. Our stories actually have some similarities.

My dad says, "Tony and I have an announcement to make. We wanted to tell all of you kids at the same time but things didn't go as planned. We'll tell your sisters tonight."

I scoff. "You mean I'm not the last one to know something for once?" Oof. Did that sound bad?

"The family is all getting divorced and then remarried. Chris and Lisa are going to get married, and Tony and I are getting married."

"Really? Congratulations I guess... you're all okay with the divorces?" Somehow this doesn't sound entirely strange for my family.

"Yeah, we decided on it last night. It's the way it should have been from the beginning -- we want to put the record straight."

Tony and Dad sound really really happy. I guess I should be happy for them, what good is it to hang onto the broken past?

"Hey Tony, I'd always thought of you and Lisa as an aunt and uncle, now you're going to be my step-father and Lisa will be my step-mother? Wait... that means Jena is going to be my step-sister..."

"Don't worry, it's totally different, there's no blood relations between you, and you're adults now. It's not like you're siblings, it's just like you and Sam."

"What about me and Sam?"

My dad says, "Sam's dad is my ex. You're named after Sam's dad, Alexander, just like Tonya is named after Tony."

"And Jess is named after Jessica; Sam's and Kayla's mom?"

"Yeah, Jessica and Alexander started the LGB club as gay and lesbian but they eventually fell for each other and moved to Australia. Now you, Sam, and Jenna are all going off together to Hawaii... and Raven too? We'll have to come and visit after you get settled."

"Thanks Dad, thanks Tony. So when is the big day? Is there going to be a big party for the weddings?"

Tony answers, "Don't know yet. We want to have a long engagement first, so divorce soon, remarried in a year? Your moms want to do a double ceremony where we all give each other away. I like it. I definitely feel like we're all family. Lisa and I have been married for 20 years, always in the same house but we never shared a bed, She was a good partner for raising Jena."

My Dad looks crestfallen.

Tony reaches across the seats and put his hand on my dad's knee. "Don't beat yourself up, Greg. You did so much for all of us. Chris and Lisa were great moms for all of our girls. We've lived wealthy lives because of you. We missed you and wanted you here, but you made so much possible... Alex, your dad supported both of our households this whole time. He's the one who made our lifestyle possible."

We arrive at the airport and make our way to the Air Pacific drop-off point.

"We'll send your crate as soon as you give us an address. Let us know if there's anything else you or Sam need, we can send it or have the girls bring it with them."

They drop me off at the curb. My dad helps me with my bags. I'm wearing a sun tunic and leggings with silk intimates underneath, a comfortable traveling outfit Jena and Raven put together for me. My new silicone implants are still tender, and cradled in my silky bra. I'm grateful that I didn't get them any larger as my dad helps sling the strap of my squad duffel bag over my shoulder.

I hug my father and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you Dad. Thank you for everything you did for us, what you did is really amazing. I hope you and Tony can be happy now. I'm really glad that you're home."

It feels so good to let go. It's going to take a while for our relationship to completely heal, but everything is going the right direction now.

A smiling airline attendant asks me, "Can I take your bags ma'am?" I wave goodbye to my dads and take my first steps toward a new adventure, knowing Sam will be waiting for his girl at the Honolulu airport.

***

Epilogue

Some part of my rum soaked brain is trying to wake up, trying to adjust to the ambient din of morning songbirds and the distant rumbling surf. Being cautious not to open my eyes too quickly, not knowing what I might find, I start to piece the previous night back together.

I'm on lying on my side on a makeshift bed in the great room of a closed down tropical resort. Someone is holding me... It's Sam. He's behind me, and we're using a linen sheet as our only cover.

We're spooned together and I'm using his huge bicep as a pillow. More awake now, I feel his other arm slung over my side, fingers lying across my belly. The feel of his touch is like something from a dream.

The whole crazy story of how we got here runs through my mind as I inhale his musky scent. I shiver to think how easily our love could have been lost forever. I'm amazed by how well the four of us work as our own little family unit.

I peek from under the covers, and find Raven and Jena sleeping next to us, their beautiful bodies making a yin-yang with the contrast of their skin tones.

Sam and I picked the girls up from the Honolulu airport a few days ago and we're all settling in to our new routine.

Sam stirs and his arms pull me closer. I'm wide awake now, excited for what I know will happen when my lovers wake up. I reach over and gently stroke Raven's brow with a finger. She stirs and rolls to face me.

"Hey beautiful," we say to each other. We move our heads closer and kiss tenderly, knowing that things will not be quiet for long. We lay there staring into each other's eyes.

Jena stirs and rolls over to spoon Raven, who grins with anticipation.

Sam yawns, stretches, and grabs my ass. His fingers find my thong and pull it up my back. 'Ooh!" My mouth gapes open and Raven shoves her tongue in, we kiss deep and blissfully.

Jena yawns and sits up, rubbing her eyes. She smiles at us and gets up, wobbly with sleep. She wanders off the bathroom.

Sam is awake now. I feel his swelling cock pressing at the crack of my ass.

Raven retrieves a tube of lube from a bag at the head of our bedding. She squirts some into her hand and lifts my leg to reach under me. She pulls my thong aside and smears the lube into my puckered hole. I take the plastic tube and do the same to her, delicately rubbing it into her front and back while our tongues tangle ferociously.

Sam holds me by the hips and positions himself behind me. Raven and I lock gazes. She grins when my eyes pop as Sam's huge cock wedges into me, throbbing as it forces it's way in. My eyes glaze over, but I feel kisses on my face and nibbles on my eyebrows as Sam gets a rhythm going, fucking me roughly -- the way we both like it.

Jena returns from the bathroom with a strap-on bouncing in front of her. She lays in bed behind Raven, whose eyes are wide with anticipation. I'm getting fucked as I kiss Raven's face and brow, watching her mouth gape and her eyes close tight as Jena penetrates her from behind, fucking Raven's sweet brown ass.

Raven and I lock eyes, lips, and tongues as our lovers get their morning rocks off inside of us. Sam and Jena are breathing hard now, propping themselves up for the best angles as they plow into us from opposite sides of the bed.

Sam's hips make a slapping sounds against my ass as I take him deeper, over and over and over again. He holds me firmly beneath his weight.

Raven's eyes are closed, her chin juts toward me as she breathes in rhythm with Jena's fucking.

Sam grabs my legs and skillfully turns me around without pulling out. I feel his cock twist within me. He sets me up so he can fuck me missionary style, while Raven moans and Jena grunts. They continue fucking next to us as Sam ferociously pounds me, tugging and stroking my cock with his hand while his handsome stubbly face contorts and our breathing grows ragged.

I see Jena's face twisting with an early orgasm as she tries to continue thrusting into Raven.

Sam's body stiffens as he pushes once more and holds me there. Eyes pinched closed, he grunts like an animal and blows his load inside of me in a jet of hot cum. His cock throbs and continues to spurt as I convulse all around him. Curling up and clenched into ball, I'm his cock puppet.

Sam sighs and pulls out of me. He kisses my hand and gets up to go wash. I lay on my back, breathless as Raven rolls over and climbs on top to straddle me. She pulls my cock straight and tugs until it's standing up. Her knees are on either side of my hips as she lines herself up and lowers herself onto me, burying my cock in her sweet wet pussy. Her hips do all the work as she strokes me with her insides.

I feel my cock oozing and I'm thankful for birth control as she fucks herself on me. She cups my fully healed breasts and pinches my nipples between her knuckles while bouncing up and down, her own breasts merrily bouncing in a happy rhythm of their own. Jena climbs up behind Raven and makes her lean forward. She rams her strap-on deep in Raven and fucks her ass ferociously. Oh god, two cocks fucking the same girl -- I feel like Jena and I are clashing swords!

Raven squeals, breaking the spell as she loses control. She falls forward onto me, coming hard with my cock still inside of her. Jena keeps fucking away at her ass while Raven's pussy clenches, triggering me to shoot my load into the beautiful brown girl.

Jena falls over onto all fours beside us, breathing hard from all of the work she's just put out. When Sam returns, Raven and I scoot to the edge of the bed and make room for him.

Sam unbuckles Jena's strap-on harness and removes the dirty rubber cock. He wraps it in a small towel and sets it beside the bed. He reaches into a squad duffel-bag with 'Fly Girl' embroidered on it and retrieves a fresh clean dildo, snaps it into Jena's harness and buckles it back onto her.

Jena's harness has two crotch straps, making her accessible as Sam slathers lube into both of Jena's holes. He rubs it around her pussy lips and Jena breathes hard, still on her hands and knees.

Sam gets up behind her and lays his cock between her cheeks as Jena whines with anticipation. He teases her, stroking the head of his cock across her asshole as he lines up with her pucker and finally relents. He pushes into her. She moans while he fucks her ass with his huge cock. Sam tries to keep the energy low so Jena can enjoy it before she comes again.

He smacks her ass and says, "Ata-boy," in his charming Aussie accent.

Raven and I watch our lovers pleasure each other in ways that most people wouldn't dream of. When everyone is satisfied, we puddle back onto the bed for another hour before the sun breaks through the tops of the palm trees. Soon we'll be out surfing on our custom built hydrofoil surf boards, exploring the reef breaks and indicator rocks that are too far from shore for most surfers. We'll cover territory mostly reserved for boats as we hone our skills, getting ready to make our livelihood teaching hydrofoil surf-camp in one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

***

- The end.

----------------------------------------------

Mahalo! Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback are dearly appreciated -- it's the only payment I'll get.

Are there any characters you particularly relate to or scenes you particularly like? I doubt that I'll do another full length novel, but may add some short stories with some of the same characters. Let me know if there are any sub-plots you'd be interested in checking out. If you give me some good info about yourself, maybe I can write you in.

Special thanks to 'Pp', my editor. If anyone would like to reach out to me directly, you can find me on the Literotica forum. I'm mostly in the 'Author's Hangout.' Feel free to send me a private message there, I'll respond to anyone who is respectful.

-- Alex

---------------------------------------

1...345678