A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jena brushes the hair from my face. "How was that, babe? That was the real thing, no dildos, no toys... You took it like champ. Did you come?"

"Yeah, he came," Raven says as she licks her lips.

Jena kneels down at my other side, kissing Raven and sharing me from below.

Jena says, "Poor thing. You've had so many orgasms just since yesterday. That's gotta be hard on a guy. What was that, number eight?"

I laugh and feel my ass clutch around Sam's dick. "No idea..." I say around breaths, "...lost track, I was a virgin yesterday."

"I know the feeling," says Jena.

Sam withdraws and stands up, leaving me laying on the bench -- empty except for his semen. He takes a washcloth from the little cabinet and cleans us up. He moves me like a rag doll and sits me on the bench in front of him. We're face to face, my ass burning as he gives me sweet and delicate kisses.

Leilani says, "Hey Zoe, you sure you don't wanna shoot some porn? This crew could make some real money."

"Naw, porn's a whole different world. I don't want to do that professionally."

"So what's with the dungeon equipment?" asks Jena, indicating the padded fucking bench.

Zoe giggles. "Some friends brought that over for a pleasure party a few months ago and never took it back. I've done some private party shoots but I'm not going to do porn videos for the public."

Sam stands me up on shaky legs and finally lets me strip out of my swimsuit. He walks me to the hot tub and helps my poor wracked body climb in.

"I guess I missed the memo," says Charlie as he watches me settle into the water. "How should I refer to you, Alex? I titled the videos 'Surfer Girls in Blue' and 'Fearless Surfer Girls'. What pronouns are you using? She? They? Something else?"

"Thanks Charlie," I say. "This is the first time it's come up... I don't know. I guess I just want people to call me whatever feels right to them. I'll be 'she' for the 'Girls in Blue' but I really don't care. The last thing I want to be is to be difficult."

"It's not difficult, just say what you prefer and everyone will know," says Zoe.

"What if I don't know?"

"Well, what do you want to be known as?" Zoe asks.

"I don't really care. I like being called a 't-girl', but I'm really okay with whatever..."

"Well yeah, but you don't want people calling you things like 'tranny' or 'she-male' or anything offensive like that, do you?"

"Is 'shemale' offensive? I didn't know that. 'Shemale' kind of fits me don't you think?"

Zoe says, "'She-male' is usually a sex worker or a porn title, it's not the same as a t-girl. A t-girl can be a trans-woman, someone who identifies as female or someone who is transitioning from male to female, once they start taking hormones they can grow breasts and get the body fat that makes girls jiggle, but taking hormones often make it so they can't get an erection for a while. She-males look like girls, usually with breast implants and sometimes other cosmetic work, but they can still get hard and fuck like a guy."

"Maybe I'm a flat-chested, amateur shemale?"

Sam stretches and stands up tall. "Aw, you could go all pro, love."

"Thanks?" I say. Did Sam just say I could be a professional sex worker?

"You're gonna model for me tomorrow, right Sam?" Leilani asks, not at all shy to look at Sam's nakedness,

"Yeah, I'm in. Crack of noon, right?"

"Don't forget about hydrofoil camp tomorrow." Charlie reminds. "It's going to be a long day."

"Maybe we should split it into Sunday and Monday, so you and the girls can model some casual clothes too. Are you going to model some guy's stuff for me, Alex?"

"Oh I don't know. I'll check it out, but I don't know if I want to cross-dress in public."

Everyone laughs.

"I'll model some guys stuff," says Jena.

"Oh, that would be so cool," says Leilani. "I'm thinking of doing a whole Māhū section for the catalog and store. This is great; Alex looks like a boyish girl and Jena is a hunk."

"People have mistaken me for a girl all of my life," I say.

"Yeah? Me too," says Jena.

More laughter.

"You're no mistakes," says Charlie. "You're both beautiful -- girls, guys, whatever."

"Thanks, Charlie. You're pretty handsome yourself,"says Jena.

Charlie smiles. He seems like the kind of guy who loves his things -- his hobbies and toys. He doesn't seem to put much effort into how he looks. He's probably had the same look and short haircut all his adult life, but his face is handsome and his eyes are smart, soft, and kind.

"What's your deal Charlie? You're just building hydro-foils and boards and prosthetics for cross-dressers?" I ask.

Charlie laughs. "I've been developing them. I've got my design down now, so I'm getting ready to ramp up production under my new patent."

"Wait... patents for gaffs or the Hydrofoils?"

"Both..." Charlie laughs, "...only Leilani didn't tell me she was going to field test the gaff today. They work even better than I thought -- it even fooled me."

"Thank you, Charlie. Today would have been different for me without your invention."

Charlie smiles and winks, then says, "Tomorrow I want to get you all on camera as I introduce you to the foils. We're going to spend a little time in class so we can cover the theory and physics, then we'll tow you behind the wave runners for a while until you can get a feel for the balance. I want Zoe to catch the whole thing, from the time you start to when you can ride."

"Yeah, Zoe!" She gets a big cheer from our small crowd.

The hot tub is a cozy puddle of the seven of us. Everyone is kissing and petting on everyone else while Sam and Charlie sit opposite each other. The rest of us circle about in the bubbling water. The tub is soothing and we're all spent from the busy day.

"You should all move to Oahu," Leilani suggests. "You'd love it there. Alex can be māhū, and you can all go to the university and surf. You can work for Papa's in Waikiki, my other brother and his family run that."

"The Papa's in Waikiki is your family too?"" It's an older shop with a very different feel. "Great boards, but not as nice as Kai's."

Charlie sits up. "Right? Just don't say that to Kai's big brother, Ohanu. So you've spent time in Waikiki?"

"Alex went to school there and interned at the gardens," says Leilani. "Auntie Tutu calls Alex Haole Māhū."

Charlie is impressed. "So you also must know, Suzi, Anuhea, Kanani..."

"Yeah, and all the little keiki too. I miss them. But wait, Kai has a 'big' brother?"

Leilani says, "Yeah, Ohanu. He's older than me and Kai, he plays the ukulele and sings so nice. He makes and rides longboards." He's kind of famous for his singing, song writing and story telling, and he makes very expensive custom surfboards, but you're right, Kai's boards are better."

"You should all come to Waikiki. Can you make it before Duke's Ocean fest in August?" Leilani asks.

"Really? I can make it anytime; my school is online. When can you guys make it?" I turn to Sam and the girls.

Their eyes go wide as they consider.

Before anyone answers, Leilani says, "Hey, it's already 2:00 in the morning. Let's get some sleep and see how things go tomorrow. We should all probably get to bed now and talk about Waikiki tomorrow.

A yawn makes it's way around the tub. Zoe invites us to sleep on the cushions in the conversation pit -- there are plenty of pillows and blankets. We climb out and help each other dry off. My mind is abuzz with so many questions and possibilities -- there's still so much to do and say, but we've been talking and fucking all night, no sooner do we lay down than we're all dead asleep.

***

Zeros And Stars

My dreams are a confused recounting of the day's events. I keep returning to the three stooges trying to throw Tonya off the pier. Sometimes I see things as they happened, other times Tonya and I are switched. I hear her yelling at Jake from behind the razor wire as I'm lifted to the rail. I also dream of Sam going down on me, kissing and licking my own tender folds before burying his cock in my own pussy instead of my ass. Jena and Raven are there in different roles, sharing themselves with me and Sam in every imaginable way.

My dreams switch back to Sam and his blanket on the beach. His hands are rubbing me from behind, working their way up my thighs, reaching around and finding my cock, but this time when her finds it, he doesn't dash away. This time he holds me tight.

I'm going along thinking it's just a pleasant dream until I feel a finger slip into me. My eyes pop open but the dream doesn't stop, Sam is pressed up right behind me.

"Shh... Everyone's still asleep," he whispers in my ear.

I try to be quiet as he holds me from within. We lay there drifting in and out sleep and in and out of me.

Soon the morning light is seeping through the shades and the rolling ocean sounds have dropped into my subconscious. I'm aware of Sam's finger and I see Jena, sleeping a foot away on the same cushion with Raven in her arms. I love these girls, much more than a crush, we have background, especially me and Jena. They know and love me in spite of my weirdness. I'm their squad sister, a girlfriend and a boyfriend, and they are completely supportive of me hooking up with my gay crush.

Sam fell in love with me as a guy, but now I'm a guy in a girl package -- or is it the other way around? He was attracted to me regardless of gender. We already had a strong platonic relationship, but now I've had his dick is in me.

Sam is less awake than I am. He drifts in and out of sleep until I remind him with a wiggle, or a clench. Then he grabs me tight and pulls me to him. We slowly drift off again and the whole thing repeats.

It couldn't have worked back in Australia, neither of us were ready to be open. We would have been alone with a secret, but here in California we have the support of my family, the girls and the squad. Besides, cross dressers and gay couples are hardly noteworthy in California in this day and age.

Jena awakens, somehow already aware of what Sam is doing to me. She turns to me and sticks her tongue in my mouth. Between her kisses and Sam's fingers, I'm in bliss.

We all melt together and fall asleep again.

An hour later Zoe and Leilani are making noise in the kitchen as the delicious smells of coffee and eggs take over the house. A knife can be heard working on a cutting board.

"Rise and shine boys and girls, it's another beautiful day and the ocean is calling." Zoe's voice is abruptly drowned out by a blender -- no one could sleep through that racket.

"Sorry that we can't just stay here and fuck all day," Leilani says, "but we're gonna make you all stars again today. Come on, eat some food, you're gonna need your energy, all of you." Leilani is already in business mode.

"Yes ma'am," says Sam. He's already up and returning from the shower. "Feed me and I'm yours."

After breakfast the girls and I clean ourselves up as best we can without fresh clothes; just our skirts, vests, and booties nothing underneath. We rinse our rubber suits but they're cold and wet -- we don't want to start the day in them.

Leilani's phone rings. She answers it and greets her brother, "Aloha kakahiaka, Kai..." She stops and focuses on the call. "No, we're all good, we went to Zoe's... I was going to open at 11:00... Yeah, we're coming... Can he set a date?... Who?... Oh, okay. I'll tell her... Yeah, yeah. We'll be right there."

Everyone waits expectantly for Leilani to share the news.

"We gotta get you back to the beach camp. Some movie star is at the beach camp. He's asking for Raven and says he wants to hire her and the Girls In Blue to teach his kids how to wave-dance. He's there now but he has to leave soon -- says he want's to meet you and give you a big deposit."

Raven is frozen in place at the kitchen counter. She looks like she's getting ready to faint. Jena and I go help her steady herself.

Raven takes a slow deep breath and asks, "Is it Keenan Rudd?"

"How'd you know? It could have been any movie star..."

It's 10:30 before we make it back to the pier and get parked with Leilani's sponsor pass. We only have our uniforms from last night as we take our walk-of-shame across the sand. Sam thinks our outfits are great, he wants us to leap and twirl and do stunts on our way from the parking lot to. It's fun to 'go commando' and feel everything hanging free under my skirt, but I have to be careful not to do anything to make my skirt fly. Jena and Raven prance more freely.

The shop is still closed, but when we enter the flaps at the front of the tent we stop short in the face of a small crowd.

Kai is looking like he hasn't slept and is talking with a handsome A-list movie star. "Here they are... they made it... The Girls in Blue..."

The man in the middle of the small group is tall dark and very handsome. He's wearing a fine suit and shoes that have no business being on a sandy beach. Everyone's attention follows him as he walks toward us, his eyes focused solely on Raven.

Raven is poised for fight or flight. He walks right up to her and looks her straight in the eyes.

"Hello, Raven. Thanks for coming to meet me. I'm sorry I can't stay long, but my kids won't let me rest until I get your promise that the Girls in Blue will give them private surfing lessons."

I can't understand how Raven can be so calm. She holds his gaze and suspiciously asks, "How do you know my name?"

A moment's hesitation and a fleeting expression betrays his thin facade. He knows that the girl he's speaking to is his daughter.

Keenan Rudd kneels before Raven. He takes her hand and kisses it as a knight of the realm would for his Princess. He says, "Miss Raven, I would like it very much if you would come to my home and meet my family. My daughter Kayleea and my son Kane know about you and are aware that you're one of The Surfer Girls In Blue. My wife and I will be delighted -- I would be delighted if you would give us a chance to get to know you."

I can see a similarity in their features but it pales to the resemblance between Raven and the young teenage actress, Keylea Rudd.

The movie star waits for a response but Raven is frozen.

He smiles and stands, still holding her hand. "The times can be arranged, but I hope that you could be available for a first visit and stay for more than just a few hours. Please think about it and let me know." He pulls two big envelopes out of his inner coat-pocket. "This envelope is for your mother, she's probably expecting it, and this one is for you. It has all of my personal contact information and a... well, you can call me anytime -- soon please?"

Raven is dumbfounded.

Her father looks to me and Jena. "Your videos are great by the way. Keep it up, girls. I'll definitely be watching." He nods to Raven and politely excuses himself, saying he has to catch a flight. Flanked by two well dressed security guards, he pauses to look back and wave at his daughter before exiting.

We're all stunned as we take the dazed Raven to the back room where our clothes are stashed along with all of our loot from yesterday.

Jena says, "Raven? What the fuck was that? What did he give you?"

Raven looks blankly at her envelope and fumbles at the opening with trembling fingers. She unfolds papers from a genealogy lab. A note and a cashier's check fall to the floor.

She picks up the note and reads it out loud; "I'm very glad to finally meet you. I hope we can open a dialogue -- and arrange a tutoring schedule..."

The note is warm but ambiguous, never acknowledging a paternal connection, but it speaks of a desire for a relationship on her terms, between Raven and the entire Rudd family.

She turns the papers over in her hands seeming to scan the entire thing a couple of times before she retrieves the check from the floor. She unfolds it and reads the piece of paper with raised eyebrows.

She swallows and says, "It's a check for two-hundred thousand dollars."

***

Going Places

We each have a large overstuffed cardboard box filled with soft and silky, elastic and stretchy, strapped and belted, nylon, rubber, Lycra, and spandex, brand new swimsuits. All of mine fit me perfectly, and we're now the models you see if you browse the Papa's on-line catalog.

Raven casually sets the papers and bank check in her box and forces herself to focus on our day. She asks us to wait for later to talk about it. I guess that she's already known who her father is, so it isn't a complete shock, but still...

Charlie and Zoe go to set things up in Kai's workshop as we get into our blue surf-suits. Sam gets into some matching baggie shorts and a short-sleeved men's rash-guard; the male counterpart to what we're wearing. I find myself thinking how nice and relaxed he looks in his outfit compared to us girls. He just throws on something and brushes his hair back with his fingers -- we're all cleaned up close and personal, properly sun-tanned everywhere, hair fussed into place, made-up, eyes done and lips glossed. I laugh out loud when I reflect on my thoughts.

When Charlie is ready to start class we begin in the roped off workshop section of the tent. Zoe is already shooting video as we enter. We're met by Charlie and Kai.

Charlie is in professor mode, showing a power point presentation on how the hydrofoils work. He describes some basics of how to shift your balance to increase or decrease lift, different parts of a wave and how to carry momentum and pump between them.

The store is now open and when he asks if there are any questions, the growing crowd peppers him. He answers everything while people take pictures of the hydrofoils and the pretty students until there is nothing left to do but take us out to the water.

Leilani and three of her employees are waiting for us with wave runners a few hundred yards up the beach. The walk gets us away from most of the crowds and out of the pier's media zone. The ocean is smoother out here and the waves are smaller in front of Lifeguard tower 14.

A loudspeaker pops to life. "Be safe out there, fearless girls." Shawna waves to us from the deck of the guard tower and we wave back. She's standing next to a big strong girl in a lifeguard uniform. It's got to be her new friend, Wendy. I wonder what she thinks of the rope burns all over Shawna's body.

Leilani and her employees tow us out, patient as we try over and over again to get a feel for the hydrofoils. The first hour is rough. The apparatus seems too big and bulky and impossible to balance. I wipeout over and over, nervous of the sharp blades of the foil. My hands are getting raw from holding the tow-rope and I'm beginning to feel frustrated... until I get my first feel of the foil lifting out of the water, then the adrenaline comes on.

Jena gets up first. I'm starting to feel it, but I still misjudge and over compensate, while she takes to it like it's in her blood. She's riding about and able to pop up and cruise without the wave runner to tow her.

Raven is stiff at first, but she's determined. Once she starts making progress she's happy and settles right into the new sport.

Sam is a natural, just like Jena. They're already riding between waves by the time I make my first good carve. Another hour and Raven and I catch up with them. I've nearly forgotten about Zoe's camera and Charlie's drone, they're capturing every step of our learning process, wipe-outs and all. It barely crosses my mind that I'm not dressed as a boy.

Four hours in, we're all riding, playing a sort of follow the leader with the goal to be the last one still up. We follow each other from wave to wave, easily catching swells I'd normally consider too small. It's not until Zoe asks to take a break that the adrenaline wanes and we realize how tired we are. We head in for a rest.

Charlie greets us, impressed with our progress and happy with what the drone has captured. "What do you think? Are you hungry? You should take a break and get something to eat. Come back later so you can head out around the pier before dark. We'll patch into the media system and show everyone some sunset riding. We'll get some awesome shots of the four of you as the sun goes down."

1...345678