A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Jena, and that's what happens when a tomboy surfs and trains in gymnastics for 12 years."

"So now you and your girlfriends are pushing those social norms?" the emcee asks.

"Always Fearless!" Jena shouts.

The amphitheater erupts. "Fearless! Fearless! Fearless!"

As I scan the crowd I notice that it's mostly women. The few men really stand out. Beautiful Sam is sitting there with my family as they watch from the lower rows of bleachers.

Then I notice three guys on the deck looking out of place by the end of the bleachers and realize it's Jake, Dan and Travis. They're sneaking up on Tonya! She's still dressed to look like me and they're only a few steps away. I try to warn her -- I try to get the attention of anyone, but the crowd is too loud. They think I'm making gestures of celebration.

Jake grabs Tonya by the neck and yanks her off of the end of the row, pulling her under the bleachers in a headlock. Am I the only one who sees it?

In desperation I grab the mic from the emcee and shout, "Sam! Jess! They took Tonya! Call security!"

I point to where they've taken her as Charlie's drone dives after them. Jess, Liz and Sam spring into action and pursue. The amphitheater is swept up in confusion. Some of the crowd panics, thinking they need to evacuate, creating complete pandemonium. The big screens switch to the drone's live feed, showing Jake, Dan and Travis dragging the fighting and clawing Tonya toward the rail. It's a classic bully move; they're going to throw her off the pier, thinking she is me... We're several hundred feet from the shore, can she swim with her bad ankle?

There is no way for me to push through the panicked crowd, so I jump up behind the stage and try to get back to where they are. A locked gate topped with razor wire stops me a mere ten feet from where they're about to throw 'Alex' over the rail.

I still have the microphone so I use it to distract and stall them. "Jake! You dumbass! Let go of Tonya!"

Jake is confused by my voice in the PA system. He looks around and finally spots me.

He's close enough for the mic to pick him up as he yells, "You stupid dyke. Your little faggot brother is going for a swim!"

Jake lets go of Tonya so he can show me his scratched face. "Look at this, the little bitch-boy clawed me with his fingernails!"

Tonya swings hard and lands a punch that breaks Jake's nose. He's stunned but he punches her right back, dropping her to the deck. The drone is overhead and judging by the sound of the crowd, everyone can see the live feed.

The idiots lift my squirming sister to the rail again and are about to drop her when Dan realizes he's manhandling a girl.

"Whoa! What the fuck?" Dan lets go and backs away.

Travis realizes something is wrong and tries to pull her back to the deck, but Jake is in a drunken frenzy. He pushes Travis away and is about to send Tonya over the side when Liz and Jess rush in and grab his arms. Sam scoops Tonya up and gets her away from the danger while Jess and Liz slam Jake to the deck, twisting his arms around behind him. Liz orders Dan and Travis to get down with their faces on the ground. She projects such authority that they obey, despite the fact she has no badge or weapon.

Seconds later, two uniformed police officers show up. Liz starts to explain, but the cops have seen and heard it all on the Pier's media system. The three guys are handcuffed, and sat down on the deck.

"You have the right to remain silent... You're being arrested for suspicion of attempted murder."

Safe in Sam's arms, Tonya says, "Wait, attempted murder of me?"

The arresting officer points to her wrapped ankle. "Could you swim right now?"

Tonya shakes her head.

"What do you think would have happened if they threw you off the pier? This is a case of attempted murder." The cop repeats.

Jake chooses not to remain silent. "But... but I thought it was her brother, I didn't want to hurt Tonya. I just wanted to send that little queer-bait for a swim."

By the look on his face, it's probably good that Sam's arms are full.

"It sounds like this may be a hate crime," the officer calls it in on the radio.

Jake is too dumb and drunk to understand the gravity of the situation, but Travis and Dan know.

"I'm so sorry Tonya, I didn't know it was you, honest." Dan pleads.

Tonya is furious. She insists that Sam put her down so she can proudly stand on her own two feet. "Oh, so it would have been fine to throw Alex over the side? Go to jail or wherever you belong, you're nothing but a bunch of sick-fuck bashers and rapists."

The police haul the three drunkards off, while a supervisor gathers witness testimony and gets a copy of the drone video from Charlie. Tonya collapses on a bench, exhausted and holding her ankle as Liz gets into first-responder mode and checks her for other injuries. Her neck, arms, and legs are bruised and she has a black eye, her ankle is still messed up but no more than before. When an ambulance crew arrives a few minutes later she lets them examine her, but she refuses to be transported. She lets the police take photos of her injuries but there is no way she's going to let anyone take her away from another event early. There's a big round of applause as Sam helps Tonya back to the bleachers. The squad surrounds her protectively as the crowd makes it's way back to their seats.

I return the microphone to the emcee and the video screens switch to the competition highlights. The scene begins to return to normal.

"Well that was exciting! Welcome back everyone, we apologize for the unplanned drama, we always prefer to show live performance at it's best! Speaking of which, we have two more performances before we ask the audience to vote for their favorites. After the final everyone will have ten minutes to log into our mobile app and cast their votes for their favorite performances. The squad with the most tallied votes wins."

Two more whirlwind performances come and go without need for the police. Poor Tonya sits there, nervously chewing her nails as she watches the vote tallies rolling in on the big screens. I've never seen her in such a mess; dressed like a boy with a black eye, bruises on her arms legs and neck, her ankle wrapped and crutches beside her.

Half-way through the voting it becomes obvious G-squad is in for a win, walking away with an invitation to a statewide freestyle competition in June.

When the cable news team asks for an interview, Sandy brings them to Tonya and they quickly set up for a live broadcast.

"This is Katie Brady with Channel Three live! After some unscheduled excitement, we're back at Squad Weekend at the Pier, broadcasting with the winners of the invitational fusion freestyle dance competition. This year's theme: Old vs. New. The contest was intended to bring out the art and soul of these athletes, and it's no surprise that local favorites, The Fearless Girls have again taken it to a higher level. I'm talking now with their lead choreographer. Tell us, Sandy, how was the squad able to bring such passion to the performance?"

The reporter holds the microphone out for Sandy.

"It's a real story for a lot of us. Our captain, Tonya Bailey, was just attacked by three boys from another high school. They tried to throw her off of the pier because she and her friends wouldn't hook up with them after the Winter Ball. The problem isn't just drunk teenagers, it's a part of our world that needs to change. Everyone has a right to choose who they are and who they want to share their bodies with, but just like in our show, if someone steps out of bounds of what some of society accepts, they can be judged and attacked for it. Silence equals death, and if we don't speak out for equal rights, we're all going to remain vulnerable like what happened here tonight. But if we all come together with understanding and acceptance and push back against the hatred and the bigotry, we can make the world a safe place for everyone. "

"Wow. Deep thoughts from a deep well of talent. So how is the G-squad captain? We cut in to broadcast live with the breaking news of the attack. It's horrible what happened here tonight. How are you coping?"

In spite of what a mess she is, Tonya perks up to answer. "Coping? The Fearless Girls won. My ankle may be messed up for the next few weeks, but those guys who attacked me just messed up their whole lives."

Katie Brady says, "The pier's media system captured your attackers yelling some anti-LGBTQ epithets, one of them saying they mistook you for your brother. Did we just witness a hate crime? What does this have to do with your brother?"

"It's hard to say what those drunken idiots are going to hate on. Alex is my twin. She just performed with G-squad as my stand-in, and she's one of the Surfer Girls in Blue."

"Wow. You're brother was one of the 'girls' from today's viral surfing videos? That's really interesting. Congratulations to all of you. How about that? So much diversity and talent on one squad. Well, we're out of time. It's lessons in diversity, social justice, and surfing here at Squad Weekend at the Pier. Live on location, Chanel Three out."

The news crew packs up and the crowd disperses while I sit beside Tonya and hold my twin. She leans into me and falls apart in a puddle of tears.

"I'm so sorry, Tonya. It's not fair, they were after me, not you."

She shakes her head and stifles her tears. "They were after you because of me. Travis only stopped because he got freaked out when he felt my boobs under my t-shirt, well... your t-shirt." She shrugs and looks down at herself on the bench in my clothes. "They would have thrown you over the side -- Jake was only going after you to hurt me. It's fair that I took the bruises. Besides, I got to punch the fuck out of him really good once." She looks at her bruised knuckles and smiles.

"Yeah you did. Nice shot."

She smiles at me with a toothy grin and a black eye and says, "It's kind of fun being a scrappy boy sometimes."

Tonya is amazing. She's tougher than I am. Even with her sprained ankle and after everything that just happened to her, she's still here supporting her squad.

***

Luau

With the competitions over, Mom and Lisa, and Tonya on her crutches, head back home -- the rest of us are out to celebrate.

We head for Papa's beach camp and Kai's feast. Sam and I walk slower than everyone else. We're hand-in-hand, and he's looking at me in the most comfortable and familiar way. I fell in love with that look in Australia. It's brotherly, and respectful, but now it's far beyond that.

"So is this the full-time gig now? You being a girl and all?"

I fidget as we walk. "It's all brand new, Sam. I don't even know what it's all about yet. I think I'm really a tomboy."

Sam laughs. "Well, that's no worries. I've always had a thing for sporty girls." He chuckles.

"What's so funny?"

"I always thought you were too pretty for a bloke -- prettier than most of the girls... and loads more fun." He pulls me close beside him as we walk across the sand. "Ever since that morning, I've been asking myself if I'm into blokes. The answer's always no... except for you."

I stop and look up into his beautiful face framed by his surf tattered mop of golden hair.

I decide to lay it all on the line, it's now or never. I hold his gaze. "Are you sure you want me? I'm anything but vanilla, and it's not just how I dress, I've got a whole list of kinky desires..."

He grins and grabs my ass-cheek under my skirt. "Shall we knock something off that list right now?"

I swoon and shiver.

"Oh, you like dirty talk, don't you?" he asks. "How about I say how I want to kiss and suck your little clit until your balls are nothing but shriveled raisins, then I'll turn you around and bury myself in your fine little arse before pulling your braids and fuckin' ya' 'til I make you scream."

I swallow hard. After all of my doubts and worries, even after coming out as the opposite gender, Sam still wants me. "I'm ready if you are."

We get lost in kissing while his fingers search under my skirt, thwarted again by Leilani's super-strength gaff.

"Bloody hell, that's gotta be the world's tightest banana hammock."

We both laugh.

"You'll have to get me out of this later," I say between kisses.

In my peripheral vision I can see Jena on the big screen again, flipping in slow motion, knees bent, holding her ankles and rolling backwards, small pert breasts pushed forward, now rolling to display her defined abdominals with a six-pack that anyone could envy. Next is the perfect crotch shot, with just a hint of her pussy lips under the wet fabric of her blue surf-suit. I'm at a loss for how Sam could see that and want me instead.

Jena and Raven are standing just ahead, waiting for us with beaming smiles.

"We're sorry, Sam, but you can't fuck Alex right now." Raven is trying to hold a straight face.

"She needs to come and dance by the fire for a little while first," say Jena, with a huge grin.

I'm aching for more, right here, right now, but the girls are right. We owe it to Leilani and Kai. I let my shoulders droop and show the saddest look I can muster.

Sam looks completely dejected, then he quickly smiles and grabs my ass again. "All, in good time, Love. No bloody foolin' around, here, eh? These Fearless chicks are serious."

We continue across the sand, turning the corner in front of the surf shop's tent.

Some of the girls from G-squad are already here. Shawna, Sheila, Michelle, and Carrie greet us happily.

"Hey, who's your friend?" Michelle with the nose ring asks. The look on her face tells me she knows exactly who Sam is.

"This is Sam, he's Kayla's brother from down-under," says Jena.

I introduce the girls to Sam. It's lust at first sight. Sam is the kind of guy who can look good waking up on the beach or stunning in a tuxedo. The fact that his sister was on the squad makes him family. The girls seem perfectly comfortable to be staring at him, undressing him with their eyes.

"So this is fuc-credible Sam," Michelle says with a grin. "Alex was telling us about taking private lessons with you."

They each greet Sam with a gratuitous hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When Sheila introduces herself, Sam says, "Oh? You must be the Sheila that Kayla couldn't shut her gob about."

"Kayla told you about me?" Sheila is gob-smacked.

"Yeah. She said some gorgeous California hottie wanted to be her girl."

"She called me a hottie?" Sheila and the others giggle.

"Well, just look at you. Obviously she was just scared. Said she was afraid that if she went for it she'd never come back home and be a mum."

"But lesbians can be moms." Sheila pleads.

"Well now, Kayla's no lezzie. She's had a thing for one of my mates for years, but I wouldn't be surprised if her door swings both ways."

Sheila sighs. "Well, she's gone anyway. She stole my heart... but at least I got to pop her cherry."

The other girls whoop and high-five, just like a bunch of football players.

"Hold on, you got her? My little sis crossed the line? That's precious," says Sam.

Sheila says, "Well, kind of. Kayla was a good girl most of the time she was here, she only let me get in her pants once, and I think I'm the only one who did... But hey now, if we're gonna talk about crossing lines, what's up with you and Alex?"

"What about her?" Sam gives me a hint of a wink.

"What about 'her?' Wait, don't you know?" Sheila cluelessly looks to the other girls. "He doesn't know?"

"Know what? I'm in love with this fine lady." Sam spreads it thick while Jena, Raven, Shawna and Michelle try not to laugh.

"Be careful, you might be in for a surprise," says over-cautious hot-nerd Carrie.

"Na, we go way back. Alex and I have knocked about and surfed a bunch... even got pissed drunk a few times..."

"So you've been alone together?" Sheila asks.

"What are you trying to say?" Sam pulls me to him dramatically, kissing and groping me. "All girl here." He winks at everyone and kisses me again.

"Aw, no way, fuck off. You had me there for a minute. So you're gay?" Sheila asks. "Kayla never said anything about her brother being..."

"I'm not into blokes. I just like Alex."

The girls let out a collective, "Aw..."

"Well yeah, who doesn't like Alex? He's a sweet girl," says Shawna.

The girls laugh and I blush.

Sheila turns to me, "When I didn't know I couldn't tell. Heck, even now it doesn't really make any difference. You pass, and you're cute besides. I'm not into guys but I'd do you."

Michelle says, "I'm not really into girls, but I'd make an exception for Alex."

Everyone laughs. I'm smiling too hard and starting to get the giggles.

"Come on,"I say "let's get some of Kai's barbecue."

Papa's is lit up by several fire pits and bamboo tiki-torches. There's a big fire burning between the entrance of the tent and the ocean, everything is setup with a traditional Hawaiian theme with a feast set out on two amazing wooden longboards with servings on banana leaves. Kai and his crew have cooked two pigs in sand pits in the Hawaiian kalua tradition; the mix of tropical aromas is incredible. There's chicken long rice, pounds and pounds of fresh raw fish, more that's been steamed, lots of fresh fruit, sauces and mixed juices.

One of the surf-shop employees is tipping dark rum into a bowl of fruit-punch. Some Hawaiian aunties and uncles are setting up a stage area upwind from the fire, drums are brought out and instruments are pulled from their cases -- it's going to be a full on luau.

Kai lights up when he see us. "Hey, fearless blue girls! Howzit? You been on the big screens all day. So great! You're here now -- come and get dakine." He gestures dramatically, inviting us to dig in to the feast.

We excitedly go for the food, taking banana leaves and scooping up some pineapple-chicken over rice... It takes me back to my high school sophomore year, at the gardens on Oahu. I love getting food at Hawaiian style restaurants, but this is the real thing, I feel like I'm on the beach in Waikiki.

Leilani and Zoe are wearing bikini tops with grass skirts and standing with Charlie by an open fire, eating chicken, pineapple and sweet onions from skewers, and drinking spiked punch from coconut shells. They see us and take an immediate interest in Sam, motioning me to bring him over to introduce them.

"Who is your gorgeous friend?" Zoe asks.

"This is Sam, from Byron Bay, Australia. He was my exchange brother and surf instructor while I was down there for school."

"'Well 'ello Zoe Hanna," says Sam, "I'm really impressed by your work..." They exchanging surfer-style shaka hand-signs.

Zoe bows slightly and says, "Why thank you, Sam. I'm really impressed with your student,"

"Yeah? Me too." Sam smiles and proudly pulls me to his side.

Leilani says, "Oh, you're beautiful. I been trying to figure out who should model the men's wear. How about it Sam? Would you be interested in doing a photoshoot for the store tomorrow? I've blown my budget so I can't pay cash, but you can keep whatever you model. I'll give you the same deal I gave the girls."

Sam says, "Sounds great, but I'm not the one making my schedule..." He looks to me.

I nod. "Can Sam do the Hydrofoil shoot with us too?" I ask.

"Absolutely," Charlie answers. "I wanted a handsome guy for the promo, he's perfect."

"Twist my arm..." says Sam. "I've watched people riding those things. Looks like a great time once you figure it out."

A handsome shirtless fire-dancer lights both ends of a heavy baton. The drums go wild as the dancer sets it in motion, rings of fire twirling against the starry sky. The luau is going strong -- food, fire, music, stories, drums, and songs. We join Leilani and Zoe on blankets by a smaller fire. Charlie is sitting nearby with his back against a cooler, drinking water and watching the entertainment while the rest of us drink rum and punch. Raven and Zoe are reconnecting, while Jena and Leilani are deep in conversation.

123456...8