A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the blanket next to the girls. Sam behind me, his arm around my belly and his nose behind my ear. I smell his breath and a memory from my drunken birthday is jogged loose in my mind. I remember back to the night before that awful morning, where we were sitting by the fire on the Australian beach. I was watching Sam look into the empty bottle of rum, saying '...any more of this and I might have taken you to bed.' We stared at each other for a minute on the verge of passing out before we kissed once, then laid down on the beach with his arms around me. Why couldn't I remember that until now?

"Hey Sam?"

"Yeah, love?"

I didn't really have anything to say, I just wanted to hear his voice. "I like that..." I say, "...the way you call me 'love.' It's better than 'mate.'" I chuckle. "When we were hanging around with your friends, you always called me mate, but the rest of the guys and you were always calling each other 'cunts'..."

I don't normally like the word 'cunt' but it's so common in Australia that it's lost it's meaning, it's almost a term of endearment, a vulgar version of 'mate.'

"Aw now, that's just the talk, no one means anything by it."

"I know, but you never called me a cunt."

Sam chuckles. "It's not something I'd say to a beautiful girl. I couldn't say it to you. I may have even called you 'love' once or twice by accident..."

"No, you did not." I playfully poke a finger into his ribs. "I definitely would have remembered that."

"Maybe I just said it when you were asleep..." Sam laughs. "Want me to make amends now?"

I giggle. "You owe me."

He holds me tight and whispers in my ear. "Alright then, more dirty talk for my steamy..." he kisses my neck, "...hot..." another kiss, "...tight..." he growls and bites my ear, "...little love-cunt."

I swoon and turn so I'm sideways in his lap. His cock is firm beneath his shorts and under my skirt, as I lie my head against his chest and listen to his heart beating -- Sam's precious heart.

An auntie begins a traditional song in the Hawaiian language while a ukulele and a slack-key guitar player accompany her.

"Oh, I love this song." I say to Sam and the girls. "It's the story of Wākea and Papa."

Leilani smiles as she and some of the other Hawaiians sing along. They're surprised when I join in on the chorus.

I say, "It's the story of the Earth goddess, Papahānaumoku; the 'Papa' Leilani named the store after. She's revered as a power of divine femininity."

When the song is over, the singer asks Leilani to come up and dance. Leilani stands and pulls an un-reluctant Zoe along with her.

The singer begins the song 'Sweet Leilani' while Leilani and Zoe dance the four-step Kaholo, with their knees bent, hips swinging in rhythm, arms straight with fingers flowing in continual motion like the graceful ocean waves.

"Sweet Leilani, heavenly flower, I dreamed of paradise for two.."

Being raised as māhū, it's natural that Leilani would be well versed in traditional hula dancing.

"You are my Paradise completed, you are my dreams come true."

After their dance, Leilani and Zoe return and tumble onto our blanket with hugs and kisses for all. The luau is going to continue for hours but we're all wanting to find some private space before we have to fall asleep.

Leilani says, "Hey Charlie, you're sober right? Can you drive the van to Zoe's house? It's about ten minutes down the coast."

We all somehow manage to get to the parking lot and pile into the surf shop's van. Charlie drives the short distance to Zoe's amazing beach house.

It's raised up high on stilts, partially supported by a huge boulder. The place is incredible, probably worth millions. We park under the house's stilts and stagger up the stairs to the two stories above. The door at the top of the stairs opens to the main room with a fireplace and built-in cushions in a lowered conversation pit. The windows have panoramic views with a huge deck and a hot tub facing the ocean.

"Okay, I've got a few house rules." Zoe's words slur a little. "First, no clothes in the hot tub. Second, everyone gets in the hot tub. That's about it."

Charlie plays butler and keeps the drinks coming.

I recall my first impression of Hydrofoil Charlie and feel a need to apologize. "You're okay Charlie. I'm sorry I was so stand-offish earlier. I definitely misjudged you."

He smiles and waves it off.

Leilani says, "Charlie is awesome. He's true ohana. He grew up at the gardens on Oahu. Me and Kai and Charlie were best friends. He's like my hapa-haole big brother -- he been my chaperone through all of my hard times."

'Hapa' means half, so 'hapa-haole' is a half non-islander. Leilani and Charlie touch foreheads and breathe together.

Zoe is the first to get naked, Raven strips out of her uniform and peals off her rubber suit and they climb into the hot tub, wrapping around each other in an exploring embrace. Both girls are long and sensuous and incredible to watch. Zoe too is very athletic and has the cutest bikini tan lines. Clothes drop to the deck all around, leaving only me and Charlie still dressed. Jena and Leilani are teasing and grabbing at each other, rascalling their way to the communal tub.

Charlie makes sure that everyone has whatever they need before shedding his clothes and climbing into the hot tub. He doesn't reach out to anyone, but he doesn't seem to want to miss anything either.

Sam stands close, his stiff hardness pointing at me like the needle of a compass, everything else falls away. Still wearing my rubber one-piece under my uniform miniskirt and vest, I get down on my knees and take him in my hands. I've never touched a penis besides my own before. Sam is a lot bigger than me -- at least another half my size. I wrap my hands around it and grasp him firmly. It's silky to the touch and already so big, but my attention makes him grow more. The pink shiny head nearly glows, calling me to have my first taste.

I'm aching to put my mouth around it, but something is making me hesitant. I'm dying to feel it on my tongue and taste his fluids, but I want to savor this first time. I've seen my share of porn and have assembled my own fantasies, now here's Sam with the equipment to fulfill them.

I savor him, sucking around at the shiny tip, cradling his shaft with curious fingers. I twirl my tongue around the head while tugging at his base. Thanks to Jena and Raven, I know exactly how this feels for a guy. In my mouth it's soft and slippery with so many subtle little spots to lick and taste -- the salty sweetness and the soft bulge around his head... oh god, we're doing this...

I remember how my day started. Jena was fantastic as she pleasured me. I want to be that for Sam.

I'm on my knees with my skirt splayed out around me, I watch his awe-struck eyes as I lick and stroke his underside, from his taint to his tip. That same part of my own body is being constantly stimulated right now beneath the elastic confines of my swimsuit and gaff. It's snug and it holds all of my most sensitive places -- so tight that no one could guess my cis gender. It's more than confusing to me, but here I am, content in my body and mind, with my heart completely blown-away.

In a growing frenzy I slip my lips over him and I plunge. Oh god, I love Sam's cock! "Mmumph..."

My only previous experience has been in the last two days -- what Jena, Raven, and Leilani have already done to me. They were great teachers. I'm careful as I can be with my teeth, giving him only the soft parts of me. How do the girls know what feels so good? I know exactly what this is like and I take him as deep as I can, with my mouth around him, sucking to get everything he has to offer.

Sam holds my head in both hands without trying to control me. He tugs on my hair, the weave holding tightly to my head. He runs a hand down my braids and pulls on the tails. I start bobbing slowly, feeling more relaxed and familiar with this new facet of my sexuality."

I almost choke with laughter when I feel his huge balls swinging around between his legs, slapping at my chin. My balls never hang like that, tiny by comparison they aren't even in my sack most of the time. Sam's are huge. I cradle them in my palm while gently running my lips and tongue all over him, careful not to leave anything untouched.

He takes the hair-ties from my braids and unravels them while admiring me, combing my hair with his fingers as I worship his cock. It's so big and swollen, so hard it must ache. I feel an urgent need to satisfy him.

I get into a better position and take him as deep as I can, amazed when I find that I've bottomed out. His entire length is in my mouth, just like what Leilani and Jena did to me. I feel an unexpected change within myself -- I've just taken a real cock for the first time. I love eating pussy, and I love sucking dick, I'm truly bi-sexual now. "Hmm.." I bob deeply and gag myself a little, but I keep at it.

"Easy girl," Sam's voice is deep and gentle.

He pulls me off of him and stands me on the deck. I'm facing him, peripherally aware of the five sets of eyes watching us from the hot tub.

Sam removes my vest, one arm at a time, our mouths are hungry between us. He grins as he fondles my silicon breasts. "Hmm. Think I kind of like these."

He pulls my skirt down off of my hips and lets it drop to the deck. I'm standing in just my rubber swimsuit and booties now. I've been wearing them for hours and I'm ready to get naked, but Sam has other ideas. He kisses my neck and pets me between the legs, letting his fingers stroke along my crotch, along my suit's rubber surface. He drags his giant fingers through the slight vertical cleft in the gaff that forms the suggestion of a vulva -- I feel it along my underside.

"You okay in there love? It's so bloody tight."

I laugh and fumble under a leg-loop of my swimsuit. I release the Velcro closure of the waistband so Sam can release me from the gaff without removing my one-piece. It's a sudden relief to be free. He drops the tiny thong to the deck and pulls my cock out to the side. My body convulses as he strokes me and I quickly engorge. "Oh..." His hands are huge!

I feel distracted knowing everyone is watching, but Sam is unfazed, he's going to town on my body, tugging me, rubbing my cheeks and feeling up my enhanced chest. I arch my back as he buggers me crazy with his fondling, stroking, and running his fingertips across my opening.

"Nice, Alex. Really nice... bloody hell." He rubs me, talking through ragged breathing.

He puts a finger to my lips and slips it into my mouth. I suck and roll my tongue around it, imagining something bigger and softer.

"Alex love, can I have your sweet little cunt?"

I look into his eyes and shudder. I nod.

His finger slips out of my mouth, over my shoulder, down my back and under me, he pulls my rubber suit aside and his finger slips into my ass. My legs give out, so he lifts me off the deck with his finger in me. He turns me around, sets me back on my feet leaned forward against the balcony rail, like Jack and Rose at sunset. The sound of the waves is peeling up and down the coast.

Zoe says, "You two should use the padded horse."

She points out a piece of furniture that looks like some sort of gym equipment -- like a saw-horse with a padded bench and four sturdy padded legs. I've seen these used in fetish/bondage videos. My switches are flipped; I'm in girl-mode, I'm snug and Sam has me.

Sam sets me down and lets go of my crotch. He leads me to the dungeon furniture and leans me forward over the end of it, my asshole quivering.

Zoe says, "There's a little cabinet in the end with lube and rags and stuff."

Sam opens a hatch in the end of the bench and fumbles around for a moment. I hear a plastic cap pop open. He grabs the back of my thigh and I clench reactively. My knees buckle, but he reinserts his finger and pulls me up onto my toes. I'm posed like a cat lifting it's ass high into the air... like a pussy? He pulls the thong strap of my suit aside and a cool rivulet of jell runs down my crack. I hear a plastic tube fall to the deck and Sam works his fingers into me, one by one.

I look back over my shoulder as his thumb opens me further. "Fuh... Oh... so good..."

"You seem ready, love. Have you ever had it like this before?"

"Ooh... only with Jena and Raven...Aah!... with toys. Have you...? Uh!"

"I've known girls who liked it." He laughs proudly. "And besides, who doesn't like a good thumb in the bum?"

I'm lying forward onto the padded fucking-horse, holding the sides of the bench for dear life. I'm up on my toes with my ass in the air with my swollen cock and tight little ball sack dangling. I swoon and look out over the ocean and up into the Milky Way. The pier's Ferris Wheel is a small ring of light farther up the coast.

Sam's thumb is huge. I wouldn't be able to take this if Jena hadn't already stretched me this morning. I look to the hot tub and find everyone's eyes wide, excitedly taking in everything Sam is doing to me. His thumb pumps me over and over, the base knuckle challenging me further with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Sam. Open me up and fuck me."

His thumb wedges deep and I cramp and clench, but he holds me firmly from within.

"Easy love, breathe..." He strokes me with one hand while grabs the back of my hair. "You're awful tough for a girl."

"Hey!" Several voices from the hot tub object.

"Sorry loves, forgive me... but hey, shouldn't you two be in on this? As I understand it, she was yours first. Come and lend a hand while I do my best to knock her up."

I moan and writhe. Jena and Raven rise from the hot tub, water shedding from their dimly lit yin and yang skin-tones. They step over the edge of the tub and walk a few naked steps to take positions holding my hands on either side of me.

"Don't be shy," says Sam. He moves in close and lays his dick between my cheeks. It feels like the head is half-way up my back. Is there enough room in me for that thing? He pulls his thumb from my ass with a twirling motion and I'm suddenly empty, eager to be filled again... and here it comes.

He lines his spear up with my bent over, lube-slathered t-girl pussy and pushes forward, abruptly entering me, his tip wedging it's way into my slippery hole until the head pops through.

"Augh!" I see invisible sparks, and hear silent thunderous explosions. His thumb and fingers got me ready... kind of, now I'm getting fucked by a man's cock!

Sam changes his stance and pivots his hips, pushing further into me. Can I take his entire length? Sam is paying attention, stopping before it's more than I can handle.

"Oh, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam... Ooh..."

I'm leaning over the bench with Sam's cock up in my ass, looking out at the twinkling stars and their reflections on the shimmering surface of the ocean. Sam fucks me while the waves breaking up and down the coast. I feel every inch of him sliding through me while I push back against his hips and he rocks in and out. I'm open to him now, he's enjoying my warm and silky embrace.

"I'm wide awake, love. It's no bloody mistake this time."

He plunges deep and holds me there, his arms around my middle. I'm too full... or maybe just on the edge of it. I gasp, teetering on the edge between pain and pleasure and just a little panicked at my complete vulnerability. A few deep moaning breaths with his cock held fast, and I'm okay again. He reaches around and closes his fingers on my swollen dick. His breath catches as he seems to marvel at what he's found, probably a first for him.

He strokes me with a man's touch. This is a first for me, I don't even masturbate this way... so many firsts.

I surrender to being fucked. Sam's strength and rhythm are so 'ono... he fucks like he surfs, slow and strong, taking what the ocean lays out before him with skill and intuition -- I'm laid out before him. He's always told me that I'm kind of squirrelly, now he's holding me so I can't get away while his hips match the rhythm of the surf, fucking me eight or nine times before each new breaking wave.

He speaks between thrusts and grunts, "You know? I fell for a boy -- it completely freaked me out -- being with a guy? -- It never crossed my mind -- so it took a little while -- but I've got it -- all sussed out now."

The waves seem to come faster as I strain to comprehend his words, I try to sync my breathing with his insistent rhythm. Jena and Raven pull my loose hair back from my face.

Sam slows his pace and says, "I flew here to find that boy, but I found a beautiful girl instead -- not quite what I expected." His gentle laugh vibrates inside of me. "I already wanted to be with you -- if you'll have me... But now that I've seen what a beaut you are... I mean, you're a hot little surf chick now, but really -- I'll take you either way."

Sam shoves his full hard dick firmly into me. He holds me there, pinned to the bench. It feels like the tip of his dick is all the way up behind my belly-button as an orgasm begins to build from within.

"Will you be my girl?" He holds me there, firmly penetrated, waiting for my response.

I try to look back over my shoulder. I can't talk except to barely say, "Jena? Raven?"

Sam rocks his hips a few times and looks to the girls.

Raven captures Sam's gaze, and says, "Do you have room for more?" She watches his face carefully, biting her lower lip.

Sam turns to Jena.

"Two more?" she asks.

Sam spanks my ass and I'm rattled with more laughter. "Bloody hell..." He leans close to my ear. "Alex, love... you're so fucked." He pumps me twice and says, "So we're all 'fearless' now?"

Jena and Raven laugh and chant "Fearless, fearless, fearless..."

They join in and take me from either side. Sam drives from behind while the girls get everything else. This bench is made for fucking, it's perfect. I'm hanging onto metal rings set in locations Sandy would find convenient, it's definitely designed for kink.

The girls are standing close enough so their sweet little pussies are within my reach. My fingers find their slits and explore the hidden treasures between their folds and under their tiny hoods. This is way better than the ecstasy.

"Sweeter than wine, love." Sam's baritone voice shakes in my bones.

I'm moaning mindlessly as he pulls my hips back against his, over and over, filling me completely and then some -- too big and just right at the same time. This is real... I'm no longer bi-curious. I'm a plaything for two girls and a guy... am I their bitch? I shudder with a new, heightened state of arousal. I never though of being someone's willing bitch before

Raven sits back on her haunches, watching me getting fucked. She smiles, spreads her knees and opens her slit -- I can smell her. She keeps tweaking my nipples and grabbing my cock, tag-teaming with Jena. The three of them work together, constantly edging me to a higher state of bliss before they go on to fuck me even harder.

Sam pushes my limits with every thrust. I was made for this. How could anyone not want to get their ass fucked? But oh, how would it feel to have a silky sweet pussy and have it filed with Sam's cock, to hold him inside place that is made just for it?

Girls' pussies are beautiful and soft like flowers, but like a flower, they can bear fruit. As far as I can tell, there is one clear advantage to taking it in the ass -- I can't get pregnant. It's a good thing too, because with that thought, Sam's whole body goes stiff. I glance back to see him make a funny face just before his load blasts into me, filling me with a strong jet of cum. Galaxies explode in my mind as he scribbles on my insides and I'm consumed with tremors.

I'm stuck beneath him as he grunts and throbs and deposits more... Raven catches my own cum and sucks it from my cock while Sam wobbles above me, eventually falling forward and lying across my back, gasping, his gorgeous body stippled with sweat.

1...345678