A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are we're doing, Charlie?" Jena is smiling ear to ear.

"You've got it. You feel it, don't' you?"

"I feel like I could travel on this thing."

"It could take you places, all of you. Do the four of you really want to spend the summer in Waikiki? I've got my old family resort that's slowly being restored. You can stay there for free and I'll pay you demo the Hydrofoils at Duke's Oceanfest in August. If it works out, you can stay until the remodeling is done if you want. I'll make the foils, Papa's can make the boards and do the sales, and you can keep whatever you make from teaching people how to ride."

No one says anything for a moment, we're all trying to digest what we've just heard.

Sam answers very slowly, "You've got a resort we can stay at in Waikiki?"

"Well... It used to be a resort, now it's just old and empty. The wing with the restaurant and bar has been remodeled so it can be rented out for private parties, but the lobby and the guest rooms still need work. Most of the rooms are in good enough shape for friends to stay, but they aren't ready to rent out. I've had some bad luck with contractors so I don't really know how long the remodel is going to take. You guys can have the run of it -- use it how you want until then.

Dumbfounded, we look to each other.

"When can we go?" I ask.

"As soon as you can get there, you're all welcome anytime."

The girls still have almost three months before graduation. Sam is off until school starts in the fall. I could easily change my senior project to the hydrofoils.

Sam says, "I already applied to the University of Hawaii too, just in case things didn't work out here..." Sam catches my eye and doesn't finish his thought.

Charlie says, "Okay then, we'll talk more later. Right now you should go eat and rest. Come back at 6:30."

Charlie, Leilani and Zoe go to the tent to edit video.

***

New Choices

The four of us wander up to the pier to find some food, our heads spinning with thoughts of Charlie's offer. We get some Thai chicken skewers and avocado fresh rolls and head for the amphitheater to catch the JV competition finals.

Video clips of us surfing and Jena flipping through the air are still being shown every 15 minutes or so, it's the Pier's new lead promotional clips. The blue surf-suits make us easy to recognize. We get lots of attention as we walk through the crowds. I feel watched but not self-conscious. I'm comfortable in how I present. I feel like I'm walking differently, more confident and more myself. I wonder if anyone can tell that I got fucked by a golden surf god last night.

We get back to the amphitheater and are surrounded by people wanting to take selfies with us. Some are excited and lean in close, others seem intimidated and shy as they ask to get shots to post to their friends on social media. It doesn't let up until the emcee asks the crowd to take their seats and the next performance begins.

We spot my family in their place on the bleachers and head their way. I'm climbing up the stairs, trying to figure out the strange looks on their faces when I hear a voice that stops me cold.

"Alex?"

I cringe. I want to vanish. I look for the voice, feeling a wash of shame and embarrassment. It's my dad. My father is standing beside Tonya on the edge of the bleachers, looking business like and completely out of place in a dark three-piece suit.

My heart sinks. I feel like I'm ten years old again, standing in front of him in my swimsuit with a hamburger bun on a paper plate. I've become used to being in girl-mode. I hadn't felt a tinge of self-consciousness all day. Now in front of him, I feel like a naughty little boy in girls clothes. I'm self-conscious about everything; my eye makeup, my new diamond studded earrings... My hair is pulled back tightly in braids, I feel the fake breasts in my padded top and my gaff suddenly feels ridiculous and constricting. My surf-suit is way too tight and up my ass, and my hairless legs feel almost obscene.

Why? Why do I suddenly feel this way? This is the first time I've seen my father in over a year. I'm an adult now, why should I care what he thinks?

Raven's words come back to me; 'You're a pretty girl. You can't just 'think' it... Sell it!' The words echo in my head and lend me a fraction of her courage. A moment later I'm okay, doubts questions and fears banished from my mind. I steel myself and stand straight and proud.

I look my dad up and down and remember his crushing words. I tell him the same thing he told me years ago on the Fourth of July; "Go change into your shorts, what's wrong with you?"

The silence is deafening. He looks like I've slapped him across the face. We stare blankly at each other as his facade begins to crumble, revealing the kind old face that I remember from childhood, from before his career took off. He has tears in his eyes and I can't move as he approaches and puts his arms around me.

"I love you, Alex. I'm so sorry. I'm such an ass."

His tears fall onto my shoulder. He seems completely sincere.

"I was afraid. At work I was this huge success, I had a tiger by the tail and I was afraid to let go. I knew your mom had it all together at home..." He stands back and holds me at arm's length, looking me over. "My god, you're as pretty as your sister. Alex, whatever you want in life -- go for it. Don't get caught up in the rat race like I did. I've got money but I lost everything else. I'm done now, I'm quitting the network. I'm going to take my golden parachute and retire."

It's too much to take in all at once. I try to recoil but he holds me tight with my arms stiff at my sides.

He looks me in the eyes and says, "I understand that I can't just show up here and change the past, just know that I'm here whenever you're ready, no matter how long it takes."

I'm not going to turn so easily. "What? Why are you here? Why now? Are you dying?" I demand.

He lets out a huge sigh. "I thought I was going to die last night. I was at the station when the breaking news came in; an abduction at the pier. The feed went live when the guys were putting you on the rail, then I saw Tonya trying to get to you and yelling at them -- only you were her and she was you... I think?" He looks puzzled. "Your mom and Tonya told me all about it. Even though I couldn't tell you apart, I knew those were my twins on the news. Everything stopped for me. I was afraid I was going to lose you and I don't even know who you are anymore. I'm so sorry for being gone and for everything I said to you, especially on the Fourth of July. I knew I messed up as soon as I said it. I always wanted to apologize but... Oh, Alex... I messed up." He wipes tears from his eyes. "But look at you... you're beautiful. Is this you now? Are you a girl full-time?"

"I'm just me Dad. I'm just Alex."

He holds me tight again, fully embracing me. My tears are flowing now too.

"What about you, Dad? Who are you? You're not Mom's husband, and you broke Tony's heart."

I suddenly notice Jena standing next to me.

"Hello Jena," my dad says.

Her expression is flat. "Hi, Uncle Greg. Where have you been?"

"I've been lost. My god, look at you, you're so beautiful too, and so grown up."

He reaches out to Jena and pulls her into our embrace. Her expression warms and she hugs him back.

"I've lost so much time, I lost all of you kids, and I lost Tony. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, but I'm here if you'll have me. I know what's important now."

Sam is standing by watching the reunion. I start to introduce him but Dad interrupts.

"You've got to be Jessica and Alexander's Sam, you have her hair and his nose and eyes. Chris told me you were here... and this must be Raven, the other Girl in Blue? Your videos from yesterday are amazing, already viral. Don't be surprised if the network shows up wanting to do a story on all of you."

"They were already here talking to us for G-Squad's performance last night." Jena says.

Tonya crutches over and joins us. She lets our father steady her.

"Yea, but the 'Girls in Blue' thing is big, you're hot right now. The local news is researching your story and it's getting big because of the hate crime status. They know the guys were mistaken about the identity between a brother and a sister but they haven't figured it all out yet. You're probably going to get approached by some media, be careful about your options."

"I don't want that kind of attention." Tonya insists.

I adamantly agree.

"It's going have to play out. If you don't talk to reporters they might get it wrong, but the story will die off faster, but if you want to make a statement you should do it soon."

"Statement? What kind of statement would I make?" I ask, growing annoyed.

Dad says, "I've been reading the speculation about you on social media. There's a lot of buzz right now with the Fearless Girls, the surfing videos and the abduction... your names are trending, especially in the LGBTQIA+ community. The squad has fans who know that Tonya is the one with the hurt ankle, so they're wondering who was doing the surfing and dance performance. They're going to put it all together eventually, the attempted murder/hate-crime and the mystery is driving the story. Are you sure you don't have anything you want to say directly to the public?"

I'm livid. "Those assholes nearly killed my sister because they wanted to throw me off the pier! Now it's going to be a media circus just when I'm coming out. What the fuck? The last thing I want is to tell my story right now, I just want to be me!" Regardless of how I look, I'm sounding very male at the moment.

Sam tries calming me, "Hey Love, she'll be right. We've got tickets to the good life. We can just ride it out -- go to Waikiki with the girls, stay in our own bloody private resort... How can ya beat that? We'll go to school at UOH or online or whatever -- just leave all this bloody bizzo behind."

Sam is right. Why should I get caught up in the drama?

I say, "No, Dad. I'm not going to make any statements. If people want to know about me and the girls they can just follow our videos. If I need to come back and testify in court I will, I'll make a statement then, but I'm not going to get all wrapped up with the media."

My dad's smile returns. He shakes his head and says, "That's all it really is, isn't it? Good for you, son..." he winces, "... daughter?"

"It's okay, Dad. I'm your son, that's who I am to you. I'm fine...I'll be fine. We've got plans and a place to stay on Oahu. My story isn't about survival -- it's about success."

We tell everyone about Charlie's offer to the 'Girls in Blue' and Sam. Charlie has plans for us -- Papa's Surf Shop in Waikiki has plans for us. We're going to live in Hawai'i and I'm going to be a surfer-girl on Oahu, teaching people how to ride hydrofoils in my new collection of swimwear I've just earned by modeling for an online surfing catalog.

My mom is ecstatic. "That's a real offer? You're all going to do it aren't you? All four of you? That's fantastic!"

***

A Scenic Ride

I'm in girl mode in public. Not everybody knows, just the people I care about, and they're all fine with the real me.

With Tonya's encouragement, I agree to visit with our dad later in the week. He's offered to help me anyway that he can -- on my terms. Raven and I have similarities in the dad department; we're both hesitant, not knowing what to do with a valuable token as a replacement for an absent father. Am I justified in feeling bitter? Why should I hold on to the hurt? I have a great life, and my dad has made a lot if it possible -- even though he wasn't around or didn't always approve of my choices.

At sunset we play follow the leader, hydro-foiling over the rolling waves. Zoe shoots from the back of Leilani's wave runner, while Charlie's drone buzzes above us. The blazing horizon is in the background as the pier displays the live feeds, again making us larger than life. The hydro-foiling Girls in Blue and the handsome blond surfer hunk are viral social media sensations.

When we finally come in, we're greeted at the shore by Sandy and Cheryl, with Shawna and Wendy, her new lifeguard girlfriend. It turns out that Wendy, Zoe and Leilani already know each other and somehow we're all invited back to Zoe's house for another sleepover.

Raven, Jena, Sam and I are all too tired and beat from everything that's happened over the last few days. I'm glad to be out of the center of attention... did it all just seem that way to me? Right now I don't care how anything seems to anyone beside the four of us. We nestle together on the cushions of the living-room, watching through the window as our friends fuck each other in the hot tub in the most kinky of ways.

"How are you doing, Sam? Is this what you thought you were signing up for?" I ask.

Jena and I are casually stroking Sam's huge, semi-hard cock. Raven is beside us, staring off into space in deep thought.

"Oh yeah. Exactly right, loves. Been planning this for years."

We all laugh. Raven smiles and wriggles closer. The three of us take turns casually tugging, licking, and sucking on Sam's cock.

"Three gorgeous girls and a little something extra..." Sam lies back and rolls his eyes.

I'm dribbling pre-cum and growing incredibly stiff. We're all naked except for my stuffed bikini top.

Sam curiously fondles my fake tits. "These are nice, too bad they come off when you get naked. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if you decided to get the real thing."

"I'm getting kind of attached to them. I feel kind of funny without them now."

Jena says, "I like you with tits, Alex. I mean I like you either way, but I really like having a hot girlfriend with a dick. Are you my dick-girl?"

Jena goes down on me as Raven sucks Sam. Maybe this can all work out...

A crazy idea crosses my blissed-out mind. "That's what I'll ask my dad for -- top surgery!" I laugh. "If he's really serious about supporting my decisions, he should be fine with giving me something my parents could have naturally given me anyway."

***

Six Weeks Later

My life has completely changed since squad weekend and the photo-shoots. I now dress female full time and my father is back in my life. He's agreed to pay for breast implants as long as I agree to see a transgender counselor and have a full consultation and a physical exam. Leilani gives me the contact information for her doctors and support network. My procedure is scheduled for next week.

Sam stays with me in California for a while, but he eventually has to go back to Byron Bay before our big move. We've made plans to meet up on Oahu.

Tonya is back on her feet and has retaken her position on the squad -- I'm ready to move on anyway. Cheerleading is fun but it isn't really my scene after all. Some uptight parents tried to make an issue over the question of my gender, but since the school office has my 'F' birth certificate on file, there isn't much they can do. They've made themselves look like perverts, demanding to inspect the crotch of a student.

I finally get my driver's license and the first place I drive to is Leilani's store. The surf shop has a new look. Every surface is papered with huge prints of Zoe's photographs. The back wall has a flaming orange sunset with four silhouettes riding above the waves. One wall has an incredible shot of Raven twirling on a breaking crest.

Several video displays are showing some of our stuff from the pier mixed with other surfing videos. The Girls in Blue are featured everywhere and the picture of us with Kai and a longboard is Papa's new main advertising graphic.

It's the first time I've seen Zoe's fully edited clips -- they stand out on the screen just for their artistry. The drone footage is good but Zoe's stuff is incredible. She captured my crazy ride from the back of the wave runner, now it's playing in digitally custom cropped slow-motion. Her camera skills with water could make a drinking fountain exciting. My clumsy ride looks brilliant, even the desperate moments. She caught the intensity of my expressions when things were uncertain and again when I nailed the moves. It looks like I'm really shredding.

There's a magnificent picture behind the cash registers, taken from the back of the wave runner as Jena launched herself Super Girl style, fists in front, body straight, surfboard falling away behind her. It looks like a superhero movie poster, or maybe a NASA rocket launch.

"Aloha Alex!" Leilani says as she rushes up and hugs me.

"Wow, Leilani. Every wall a Zoe Hannah original!"

"Almost, but not every picture is by Zoe."

Leilani proudly brings me to the dressing rooms and shows me a life sized picture of myself. It's from the back. I'm posing in nothing but my braids and a cheeky bikini bottom. The Papa's logo is on my 'whale-tail' -- the triangular patch in the small of my back, my arms are folded over my chest. I'm turned away but looking back over my shoulder, not quite at the camera. I'm floored. It's the perfect flattering angle. It's what I always want to see in a mirror, but I can never quite turn enough to see it just right. I remember the moment the shot was taken. Leilani's camera caught me and now it's up on the wall. My legs and ass are perfectly tanned, toned and posed, my hair is freshly braided and lying on my shoulders. A sparkle of sweat and a dusting of sand is freckling my skin, with the beach and ocean in the background. I look māhū. I look strong and boyish, but my features are mostly feminine.

"Sign it for me?" Leilani hands me a fat black marker.

I sign it 'AB ˷Tomboy˷' and the year right on the wall.

"Mahalo, little sister." Leilani hugs me. "Did you see the pics of your guys?" She points to a picture in the men's section. It's the four of us, with Sam and Jena in board shorts and Hawaiian button shirts. It looks like Sam and Jena are mansplainin' to me and Raven about how hydrofoils work while Raven and I are rolling our eyes. I remembered the moment. Sam was saying it was sorcery and black magic.

"Sales are way up since Squad Days. We spent choke money doing it all and hiring Zoe, but it was worth it. Can you guess what sells the most?"

"I hope Charlie's hydrofoils are selling..."

"Yeah, but Charlie's already rich. He's fine if he never sells a thing, but I can't keep those blue surf-suits in stock. They sell out again and again. I ordered another two hundred and people still buy them here and online. I was at the pier yesterday and half a dozen girls were running round in them. Hey, also, one of my regular guy customers who likes to buy the girls stuff came in a little while ago, he was checking out your pictures. I told him you're a boy and he didn't believe me. He said there was no way that any of the Girls in Blue weren't cis, so I showed him this."

Leilani pulls a framed picture from behind a counter. It's another pic she took of me sitting on a chair in the back room of the tent, wearing a bikini top and bottoms with no gaff. The bulge in my crotch is obvious. It was taken while Raven told the story about what happened to her hair brush..

Leilani says, "I hope you don't mind if I show this to certain people. Believe me, it helps when someone who is trans-gender is looking for courage. It's okay if I tell them about you?"

"Yeah, of course. Tell anyone who will be respectful. I trust you completely."

"Some of the Fearless Girls come in here almost every day. They love you, all of you Girls in Blue. It's funny, people who aren't on the squad think it's Tonya in the pictures. A lot of people don't know what to believe, it's a mystery. Some LGBTQIA come in just to check on the rumors. When they see that one..." Leilani points to a pic in the men's section of Jena surfing in boy-mode, "...they get the story all wrong, thinking Jena is the one who everyone says is trans. Some people think she's the one those guys tried to throw off the pier."

1...345678