All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Families Ch. 02'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hope to hear tommy/marshall have bi dads...

as in your previous story "New Years"....hope we hear that both marshall/tommy also have bi dads..and grew up to be the bi studs they are now..because dad taught them how hot bi family fun is...and their moms were a part of it... like laurie/matt etc..for women/moms like myself.. and real bi couples..nothing hotter than that type of scenerio..trust us..we know..either from actually experiencing it..or just a hopeful fantasy come true..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good so far

Firstly, I love your work!

I agree with the first comment for the most part on how the parents of Thomas and Marshall need to be involved and helping Linda coax all the pleasure out of their children possible!

Also, don't be afraid to get things moving along a bit, two stories and there hasn't been much progress sexwise. I enjoy anticipation but ya gotta have some fun while you wait!

I'd avoid too many flashback moments also and have the surprises of Marshall and Thomas revealed through their lovemaking with Linda and Sara.

Of course don't take what I say too negatively because you do so much right already. Just some suggestions, take em or leave em.

Lastly, write faster! lol I hate waiting so long.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 12 years ago
hhhhmmmmm!

not hardly any sex, but its a hot tale anyway,,,!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous