A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damiex stood up and sucked in his appendages and the rolled his neck.

Time for some dirty street fighting I think, I'm going to end this now.

Damiex sprinted forward before vaulting high in the air as he rocketed up twisting and flipping through the air as he aimed at the Warmaster hurtling towards the ground. He caught a glimpse of Abbadon as he turned towards the ground and saw him step back and line up on Damiex.

He landed on his hands in a compressed handstand facing away from the Warmaster and caught site of a flaming foot like a meteor bearing down on him from the side.

He shouted out "STOP!" As his command flowed with power and the necklace against his chest grew hot and glowed before he uncoiled and launched feet first upwards. The Warmaster, frozen for but an instant, hadn't seen this coming and Damiex's solid shadow boots slammed into the bottom of the Warmaster's jaw snapping his head back and he was launched up at least 10 feet before falling bonelessly on the ground.

"CEASE THE MATCH!"

Damiex had landed on his feet in front of the still body of the Warmaster and heard the Governor close the match. About that time Abbadon groaned and sat up as he rubbed his chin. Before climbing to his feet. He slapped Damiex on the back and smirked.

"It's been quite a long time since anyone has put me on my ass, well done Damiex. I hadn't ever seen that maneuver before and wasn't expecting that. I also don't know how you made me freeze for that split second."

Damiex realized that since he'd been facing away from Abbadon he hadn't seen his necklace take effect when he issued his command and decided to play that close to the chest to keep it as a surprise when he needed it.

"Trade secret I'm afraid. As for the acrobatics and and my unusual attack, I learned that growing up in the slums. It took skills to survive and fought everyday. Had to learn to be tricky and that was part of a straight up street fight."

At that point Damiex was mobbed by his ladies as all of them were hugging him and kissing and rubbing against him. Abbadon just had a smirk on his face as he watched before shaking his head and walking away. He couldn't understand what any of them were saying as they all talked at once and the smell of pussy was rich in his nostrils as they continued to mob him. Apparently knocking out the Warmaster of Wrath and winning a fight was high up there on the things that got them hornier than a cat in heat. They eventually calmed down and everyone moved out of the arena and into a massive hall back in the palace for a feast and celebration.

After they had eaten Damiex had found himself sitting next to Andromeda with Serenity on his lap as they talked. Damiex was asking her lots of questions of running a circle, overseeing a capital and the other aspects of being a Ruler of Sin. Andromeda was guiding him through getting to know his economy and government setup of the circles as well as what she knew of his own. Serenity however was clearly focused on something else as she was constantly licking his neck, kissing his jaw, nibbling on his ear, and rubbing herself against him trying to make him break and get his attention. At one point she popped a breast out of her dress and tried to feed it to him. Andromeda smirking at her daughter finally made a comment on it.

"Oh for Hells sake, bend the poor girl over and fuck her silly already before she floats away in a river of her own juices. No one will bat an eye."

Damiex just grinned and cleared the table in front of him and then stood up and folded Serenity in half over the table. He dropped his pants and pulled her dress up over her ass before he spread her legs wide dangling over the table and pushed into her deeply in one strong thrust. Her head came up off the table as she tried to arch her back and screeched out and started moaning as he began to pump into her driving her higher and higher. He leaned over her and made a fist in her hair at the back of her head and hissed into her ear. "You just wanted to stake your claim for anyone to see didn't you my dear. Just needed a good hard fucking and couldn't wait any longer, spread for the whole world to see as you make a spectacle of yourself."

Serenity managed to stammer out between her cries of pleasure, "Yessssss I needed it. Fuck me and drive me crazy, do whatever you want just don't stop fucking me and making me cum! I need your cock, I need your cum! Give it to me!!!!!"

Damiex reared back and slapped her ass as she screamed out and locked down on him but he kept pushing through fucking her higher as he drove himself into her causing the table to shake. He could feel himself getting ready to cum and wanted to really fuck her silly so he grabbed her tail and sucked on the end of it as she twitched and moaned out at the sensation before he started teasing her ass with her own tail setting her up to come apart. He buried himself with a vicious thrust deep into her womb as he shoved her tail deep into her ass and unloaded inside of her with a roar. Serenity went crazy as she bucked back into him hard and flailed her arms in front of her beating them on the table as she wailed like a banshee once again breaking several nearby glasses while she sprayed Damiex's legs and the ground before going limp and passing out.

Damiex unwrapped his hand from her golden locks and stood up and pulled himself from her swollen and abused cunt. He turned to see Andromeda staring at the scene of Serenity's pussy gaping and winking at her as cum poured out like a river. He smiled evilly, he could see her nose working overtime at the scents and she was unconsciously licking her lips in desire. He walked up to her up with only minimal encouragement pushed her onto her hands and knees and then face first into her daughter's freshly fucked slit. The second her tongue hit its treat she lost all hesitancy and dove in with gusto before the effects hit and she started to get sloppy and messy in her intoxication. This woke up Serenity who looked up confused and then shivered and moaned low in her throat and looked back to see who was behind her. Her eyes went wide and then she smiled wickedly at her husband and blew him a kiss as Andromeda brought her off and cleaned up the mess.

Damiex had tucked himself back in and was sitting down again just enjoying the naughty scene until they both wrapped up their play. Andromeda sat next to him again as she cleaned up her face and fingers with her long tongue and Serenity fixed her dress and on shaky legs seemed to ooze into his lap in contentment, a pleased silly grin on her face. Yup, fucked stupid he thought to himself. Andromeda was smirking at him.

"You are wicked son of mine, but I loved it. One of these days I may have to take my own taste of you more directly."

Serenity glared at her mother and hissed at her as she curled around him possessively. Andromeda laughed at that, "Or maybe not it seems..."

Damiex eventually began to socialize and spent some time speaking to each of the other Rulers of Sin to begin to forge some kind of working relationship with them. Some were warmer than others at how they interacted though. The Governor was interested in trade and business and as long as Damiex wasn't going to disrupt his interest he was a pleasant demon and spoke at length about his and the circles economies. He got on well with the Warmaster having proven himself to him before. The Shah was the most laid back and whimsical of the rest and Damiex got along with her very well having gotten used to that with Asz still in his head. The Empress of Envy seemed to hold a grudge though and struggled to remain civil so he spent very little time with her. Dagon, the Lord of Gluttony was the life of the party however.

Damiex and Dagon instantly became drinking buddies and though starting innocently ended up leading to chaos when it was at its peak. Damiex had alcohol before, he had some wine with every meal at the palace ever since Asz first brought him home, but he had never been drunk in his life and Dagon had been feeding him all sorts of liquor since he sat down. At first everything was fine, a slow buzz set in and the first hour Damiex was happy and relaxed and boisterous as he drank and yelled and partied with Dagon and some merry Gluttony demons that were around them.

The problem began when Dagon didn't stop and kept feeding him liquor and got him good and drunk and that was when his iron control slipped and his aura came out in full force. The women started falling over and spilling drinks and food as the men were going nuts looking for anything to fuck. It caused a huge commotion which brought his wife and Sins running who instantly realized what had happened since Damiex was drunk and completely oblivious to the mayhem going on around him that had started to slip into a full blown orgy.

From that point on it was a comedy of errors as the ladies waded in to get their drunken Lord out of there and isolated until he could get himself under control again. They instantly were fighting their own bodies as they began to climax and fought the maddening sensations as they tried to wrangle Damiex away. They half crawled and stumbled and marched to a litany of moans and curses fighting their bodies in pleasure as they led a pliant but drunk Damiex out of the hall and into a secluded bath. They spent the next hour in constant bliss and agony as it wouldn't end until he sobered up and they kept him under cold running water and fed him large amounts of fruit juice and water until he finally came to enough that he fought it back under containment.

Still half drunk but at least now aware, Damiex couldn't help but burst into laughter as he watched all of the ladies just collapse to the ground and groan in blissful pain. Alissa was the one that voiced how they all felt. "By the unbroken crown that was nuts! You haven't even touched us yet you nearly fucked all of us to death with that aura of yours for over an hour! I'm exhausted and sore from cumming so much. No more getting drunk for you unless were prepared and agree to it first! You cause absolute chaos otherwise and we can't have the entire palace or city breaking out into a gigantic orgy as you wander around. Everyone agreed?" In one voice all of them wearily called out, "Agreed!"

Damiex was still laughing but a bit quieter now and simply shook his head in silent agreement.

"Would now be a bad time to mention I'm horny?"

All of the ladies eyes turned to him in a glare and it looks could kill he'd be bleeding out on the floor in seconds.

***

Damiex had spent the first day back from the conclave around the grounds of the Palace just exploring his new home. When Ariel and Serenity first led him through the grand entrance and down the main walkway before turning and showing him the palace grounds he was absolutely floored. It was utterly massive and grand in its splendor and he could see spires rising into the sky, bridges high in the air connecting one section to another, vast dominating arches and towers and too many other features to list. He realized that the entire complex in its footprint was the same size as the entire slums of not larger and rose hundreds of feet in the air.

In his free time he had been studying up on Earth and human culture as he wanted to make his own journey there soon and had seen some castles and other things in the literature he had, but this made them look like small family homes, it was truly remarkable. The grounds themselves were gardens and there was even his own personal orchard as well in one area where the fruit for some of his personal wines were grown and cultivated. He particularly liked the waterfall that fell high from the mountains that the Palace was backed up to into a pool that was private and closed off for his and his guests personal use. There was a towering wall and huge iron gate that separated the Palace grounds from the first district of the capital and a large ring of water was in front of it as further separation and protection in case of a siege.

Damiex had loved exploring and Ariel had led him and Serenity through the remainder of the Palace over many hours finally showing Damiex all of his home. A staff of thousands lived at and managed the Palace and they met many during their tour. All were surprised and almost embarrassed at how kind and pleasant both Damiex and Serenity were never having interacted much with anyone important before let alone the new Lord and Lady.

The next morning Damiex awoke to his wife riding his cock as Ariel rode his face before they both exploded in orgasm as he joined in and succumbed to them. When they were done Ariel explained that she had some duties to attend to this morning and Serenity had a call to her mother that she had scheduled.

Alone and hungry Damiex pulled the closest cord and Alizay walked in.

"Good morning my Lord how may I assist you?"

Damiex smiled at her, "Good morning my cute little succubus, I'd like to have breakfast but out on the balcony this morning and alone. I'd like to spend some time considering a few things. Can you arrange that for me and see to something for me to wear please?"

"Of course my Lord, I will see to breakfast immediately and bring it out to you shortly. If you'd follow me I have something appropriate for the balcony for you."

She led him into the wardrobe and picked out a pair of black silk pants and a light deep red silk robe to relax in and quickly dressed him. She left to get his food and Damiex opened the double doors out onto the balcony before he sat down in a large oversized chair near a small table. A few minutes later Alizay was back and served him breakfast which he quickly devoured. As she took the plates away Damiex turned to her.

"I'm not to be disturbed for the next hour unless there is an emergency. I'll summon you if that changes."

Alizay smiled and curtsied at him, "Of course my Lord, you won't be disturbed."

As she shut the doors Damiex gazed out across the capital from high in the Palace complex on his balcony. He could see for miles and if he focused he could see all manner of demons milling about like ants. This was all his now and his responsibility.

Hey Asz can we talk for a bit?

Hmmm, what? Oh sure. What's on your mind son?

What do I really do as a Ruler of Sin? I mean I'm the Lord of Lust now and I've changed a lot, but what am I supposed to be doing?

Whatever the fuck you want, your the ruler, don't you get that yet?

Shove it for a minute Asz I'm serious. All I've been doing for the past month is training, shoring up my power base, and fucking my ladies silly several times a day. It just seems really selfish and self centered is all.

That's exactly what you've needed to do. Besides like I said you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Asz, I'm serious this isn't all there is to being the Lord of Lust I'm sure. Talk to me here.

Ok fine, yes I understand what you're getting at, calm down. Let me ask you this what do YOU think it means?

Taking care of of the Circle and my subjects.

Ok, but expand on that Damiex. HOW do you envision doing that? What do you want to accomplish? What do you want to do? How will you go about it?

Ok Asz, I see what you mean. Let's start close and build out from there.

Good, so starting close, what does that mean to you?

I don't want to get lost in all of these changes and lose who I am in the process. Balance is important to me, and with my blood I think it's necessary as well. I've always liked when I could help someone and try to make their lives better. Now I have all this power and all of this responsibility and not to mention resources, I want to do that on a bigger scale.

How do you want to approach that?

There is one thing I was thinking about for the capital immediately.

Oh? What do you have in mind?

I want to level the slums and build up an actual nice living area. It's a terrible and shitty place and it shouldn't be here.

I can see how you'd think of that considering your own history. But what about those that currently call it home, what are you going to do with them?

That's part of my idea. Most of them are there due to lack of opportunities and education. I want to start a program to educate, house, feed, and employ them for the Circle.

Unless you were planning on digging into the vault where would this money come from? We have a lot of surplus from the economy but depending on what you want to do and how far you want to spread this it's going to take money.

No I'm not about to open the vault, I may use some in some of my own personal things in time, but no I want this to be sustainable. Tell me Asz what is the most valuable thing in the Circles?

Human souls. Bar none they are the most sought after and highly prized things here.

Yes, but that wasn't what I was thinking of. I'm not about to start a huge program of harvesting souls, not only could that spark a true war with Heaven, but that's not in line with my concept of balance. No besides human souls what is the next most sought after items?

Anything from the human world. From food to clothing, to electronics and everything else. Human items go for a premium and are considered extreme luxury items. Some of the most popular places to eat and shop in the Capital and all of the other districts are those that cater to and sell human items.

That's my plan. I'm going to increase that and make it more profitable and affordable and build a surplus from it.

Hold on now Damiex. You're going to have to explain that because it sounds ridiculous. It's suicide to try to make any kind of regular contact on Earth. Demons that go there spend little time and are constantly careful to be hunted. Most go to make deals for human souls or pick up a few items. What are you thinking?

Currently one of our biggest exports is the wines we grow from the fertile plains and valleys we have here. We have a lot of rich soil and agriculture, the best of all the Circles in fact. I'm going to capitalize on that and if I can make it work not only would it pay for the programs of assistance I was thinking of but would end up becoming a huge export to other Circles when it spins up.

Go on...

We're actually going to grow human crops and raise some human kinds of animals here in our own Circle. Bring in all the demand for human products but remove the danger of getting it directly from Earth.

.... that might actually work. No ones ever done that before but you're right, if you can actually make it work the demand would be huge! I can guarantee you that both the Governor of Greed and the Lord of Gluttony would be extremely interested and trade would explode if you could do it.

That's the idea and plan. It would hugely boost the Land of Lust and be a tremendous asset. That's the first step at least but I also want to do something more personal too.

What do you mean?

It comes back to my sense of balance. The Sins and my wife are incredible, everyone at the Palace really but them especially. They have completely and wholeheartedly dedicated their entire existence to me and my desires. I want to give back to them and fulfill their wants and dreams too.

You really are an interesting demon Damiex and by far the most unique Ruler of Sin I've known now. Demons aren't generous typically, but that is what a lot of your thoughts revolve around. You have your own desires and see to those yes, but you balance that with how kind and generous you can be too. Do what you want, not only is it your right but I'm proud to say you are doing really good things with it too.