A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damiex stood up and gestured to Willow who came over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Ok ladies, since this is Willow's first night she gets me all to herself for a while. So let's make our way into the new nest and you five can play for a while and I will show Willow what she's been missing."

Willow leaned up to whisper to him. "Is that right? You sure you won't succumb to me my Lord." Testing out his new to her title for the first time.

Damiex guided her over to the nest. "There are still some secrets that you don't know about but I think you'll like the surprises when you discover them. But yes, I'm quite sure and soon you will be too."

When they made their way down the padded steps Damiex stopped her and slowly stripped her down to just her beautiful pale skin. This was the first time he had seen her naked and he wanted to take her completely in. Her breasts were large on her chest and high and perky but clearly very soft with large areoles and hard thick nipples meant for biting. He stomach was flat and smooth and looked so soft to the touch before flairing out into round curvy hips and long toned legs. Her sex was hairless save for a small trimmed red landing strip above her pink lips which were swollen and puffy and he could see them glistening in arousal. He went to reach for her and she stepped back and shook her finger at him.

"Ah ah ah, fair is fair. You've seen me and now I want to see all of my new man, err demon."

Damiex chuckled but didn't fight her. He pulled off the elaborate leather vest he'd been wearing standing in just a pair of tight pants in front of her. Her eyes ran down his hard and cut body and took him in. She loved what she saw, he looked so powerful and dangerous and oh so sexy. A promise of pleasure in every inch.

"Now the pants my Lord...."

Damiex smirked and hooked his thumbs into the sides and pulled them down revealing his cock as it sprang up and slapped against his stomach before he stepped out of his pants and threw them out of the nest like the vest.

When his member came into view her eyes widened slightly and filled with desire. "Oooooooh come to Mama! It's been a long time since I saw anything with that kind of promise."

She strutted up to him and took hold of his shaft as she began to run her hand up and down it. He still hadn't released his aura yet not wanting to overwhelm her for now.

"If I get the first one out of the way will you be able to go again soon after? I'd like to get acquainted with this lovely hunk of man meat."

Damiex just chuckled and nodded. "That won't be a problem."

Willow smiled and dropped to her knees among the soft furs. "Now let's see how an incubus cock tastes?"

With that she wrapped her lips around the crown and went to work as she immediately started moaning and salivating. He tasted so good to her but she couldn't quite make what the flavor was, it was sweet and a touch salty, rich and heady and she couldn't get enough! Damiex knew she was human and wouldn't be able to swallow him like his succubus lovers could do but she clearly had a very talented mouth. Her smooth little pink tongue was going nuts along the underside of his shaft when she pushed him to the back of her throat and when she came up it swirled and danced around his crown collecting as much rich and heady pre-cum that she could swallow. It was definitely a different blowjob experience for Damiex but it was still extremely pleasurable.

After a while Damiex was close and warned Willow. "Gonna cum!"

Willow doubled down demanding his orgasm with her actions as she felt him swell in her hands and stretch her lips as she locked eyes with him. Damiex grunted in pleasure and watched Willow as he filled her mouth with his special treat. He could tell when the first taste of his seed landed on her tongue as Willow's eyes widened before rolling back in her head. She began to twitch and shake violently before she tried to scream even with her mouth full and reflexively swallowing over and over refusing to stop greedily consuming the most delicious and powerful fluid she had ever found. Damiex always came a lot and for a long time, not that he'd ever measured it, but Willow continued to jerk and twitch in constant orgasm for well over a minute until he was finally done and she collapsed panting heavily still under the defects of his cum.

He laid down beside her and ran his fingers through her soft hair and gently stroked her body as she came back to herself. When she was finally calm she looked at him with wonder.

"That was incredible! What was that?!" She asked still a bit breathlessly.

"That was my cum, it has some unique effects to it. It's powerful, addictive and intoxicating. You've experienced it so you know now. It causes women to climax and then gives them a euphoric drunk sensation for a bit and then it fades."

"Is that because you are the Lord of Lust and an Archdemon?"

Damiex shook his head, "No, from what we can tell that's due to my birth and the circumstances around it."

Willow's face screwed up in confusion. "I thought you said you were an orphan and didn't know anything about your past?"

Damiex smiled as he continued to stroke her which she clearly enjoyed as every once in a while a little coo or mewl would escape her lips.

"That's still true but I did say that I recently learned just a little. A seer looked into the origins of my blood and we found out that I have rather unique heritage. My mother was an ancient black succubus and my father, and I have no explanation of how or why, was the fallen Norse God Odin All-Father. Add to that I was bathed in the elemental chaos and you get me and my uniqueness as a result."

Willow's jaw dropped. "WAIT!!!! You survived being exposed to elemental chaos and only as a newborn?!?!"

"Yes." Damiex said simply. "Now would you like to continue to discuss this or would you like to continue?"

Willow kissed him as she began to rub herself against his hard body. "Continue please."

Damiex lay Willow back and pushed her legs back as her knees framed her large breasts. Her ran his crown through her folds as he began to tease her and very slowly let out his aura driving her higher and higher in need. Soon she was bouncing her ass up and down and thrashing her head side to side in lust.

Whining she was begging him to fuck her. "Put it innnnn put it innn pleeeease! I'm so close so fucking close, I need it!"

Damiex smiling in pleasure at his newest lover finally released his aura in a massive wave and pushed into Willow's gushing pussy. She arched her back and screamed thrashing violently as her cries mixed with the other ladies who were also caught in his aura.

For the next thirty minutes he pounded her into Heaven and fucked her absolutely stupid. When he finally came deep inside of her pressed against her cervix she screamed and sprayed all over him and herself and passed out. He left her it a twitching and sweaty and ruined pile of bliss as a flood of semen ran from between her pale thighs and now dark pink swollen cunt.

He left her sleeping and went to love on his other women. Two hours later they too were puddles of orgasmic bliss as he climbed out of the nest and walked into the bathroom whistling a happy little tune as he brought his aura back under containment.

He stepped into a large multi headed shower and slowly cleaned himself in the steaming water. When he was done he got out and walked over to one of the larger tubs and lowered himself into it and enjoyed the silence for a short time.

Meanwhile back in the room all of the ladies including Willow had come to and were laying about weak as kittens floating on clouds of bliss in their euphoria. Willow groaned as she rolled over and faced Lunara the Seduction of Lust.

"Is it always like that? That intense and overwhelming and mind scrambling? Plus I feel like I'm overflowing with power and my magic is right at my fingertips even though I can barely move." Little sparks and bursts of color like miniature fireworks danced over her fingers as she spoke.

Lunara chuckled as she leaned up on her elbows. "I am the Seduction of Lust and almost 800 years old and have seen and experienced a lot, almost everything that there is to experience. No one has ever been able to resist me or dominate me, everyone bent to my seduction. But not Damiex, no not him. I served the prior Lord of Lust for most of my life, I thought I knew what the pinnacle of pleasure and the epitome of lust and sex were but I was wrong. Just one time with Damiex and he completely overwhelmed and bent me to his will and I loved each and every moment of it. It's what he does, if you experience what he can do he will own you by the end of it. Nothing will ever compare to it. So yes, to answer your question he does this every time. Not just every night, but whenever we can get our hands on him. He's the most addictive thing I've ever known."

The others were coming around and leaning up too and it was Ariel that continued.

"As for feeling pumped full of power and magic, you basically were. His cum and his aura are overwhelmingly powerful like nothing else. The more you take in the stronger you will get."

Amaranda spoke to that. "It's true, the month or so that we've been lovers my magic has grown significantly. I can only imagine what the limits are over time. Every time you drink down his cum or he fills you up and injects you with all that sticky delicious baby batter and you soak in his power and sin it just strengthens your body and builds your magic. It's part of the reason why we are so protective of him. If that got out the demand for his time or sex would be massive. For now we keep him close by and only give out tastes when appropriate."

Willow was a bit confused, they talked about him like they were in charge of him. "But he's the Lord of Lust, you all talk like you're in charge."

The ladies all laughed at that and it was Serenity who decided to answer.

"No he very much is in charge, however he loves us and listens to us and knows us. He lets us all get away with a lot and we instigate a lot of the sex and fun, but when he takes charge everyone knows it and gets excited. But like I said he loves us and knows us and as you might have noticed he isn't the typical selfish and cruel demon. He is loving and loyal, generous and smart and very balanced. For all intents and purposes he really is a good man which is quite unique not only among demons but especially as a Ruler of Sin. My mother the Empress of Pride can be a very loving and wonderful woman but she also has a cruel streak a mile wide when she wants to."

Ariel broke in. "Damiex focuses on being balanced and being generous to improve the lives of those he loves and cares for and those who are his responsibility. That's why he is starting the programs that you are going to help with and other aspects that we all will be involved in too. He's bringing change to not only the Land of Lust but eventually the other Circles as well with who he is and what is important to him."

She looked around at all the ladies showing their love for their man on their faces. "But he loves us and clearly loves being with us so he rarely strays. He is the Lord of Lust so he will most certainly engage in his lusts at times, but mostly he is loyal to the six of us now. Plus Alizay but she's special as she does so much for him especially and also for us. Her beliefs and her duty would never let herself join us as she loves what she does and how she gets to help him and keeps a respectful subservient position to him, but she loves him too and he loves her. So that's pretty much how it works around here. Once again welcome to the family!"

They all barely managed to get up on their weak legs and start to make their way to the bath. Ariel couldn't help herself and quipped to Willow.

"So little girl, just like I said he ended up walking away whistling while you were in a puddle of bliss. I did tell you what would happen didn't I?"

All of the ladies broke into laughter at that as they entered the bath and made their way into two large showers and cleaned off before joining Damiex in the large bath and cuddling around him in a pile and relaxing. Everyone was chatting quietly and Alissa was in Damiex's arms on his left. He got her attention and then spoke quietly with her as they looked at each other lovingly.

"So my little snow maiden, how are you doing tonight?"

Alissa smiled and kissed him tenderly. "I'm wonderful, every night I'm with you I go to sleep pleasured completely and in a state of euphoria. You always give me all the attention I can handle and I'm content and peaceful and happy."

Damiex smiled at her and squeezed her gently. "I'm glad, you know that I love you and that's how I want you to feel. Now have you thought about my question from the other day? Something you want?"

Alissa smiled widely at him. "Yes actually. When I was young and growing up in the mountains in my village I first started learning my ice magic by sculpting. I gave it up in favor of focusing on combat but I miss it. I'd like to sculpt again."

Damiex's hand was gently rubbing her side as she cooed to him. "That sounds wonderful my maiden and I can definitely make that happen. How's this? Not only the palace but the entire grounds are open to you to sculpt and display your ice. I can't wait to see the beautiful creations you will come up with and I just know they will make the Palace and grounds pop!"

Alissa hugged him as she beamed a smile at him. "That's perfect! I love it and I'm so excited! I can't wait to start, I already have some ideas and I just know you'll like them! Thank you thank you thank you!!"

Damiex laughed gently. "You're very welcome, I want you to be happy and this is an easy request to fulfill. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with."

They soon got out and dried off and headed back into the bedroom to find the nest was once again clean and perfect and waiting for them. They all laid down and like normal Serenity was in her spot on his chest, Ariel was in her spot on his right and since it was Willow's first night, Amaranda and Alissa and Lunara let her snuggle in on his left. The other three draped themselves over the rest of him and they all fell asleep.

***