A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damiex came out of his mental trance when he heard a tapping at the glass double doors behind him. He turned and saw Devotion there smiling at him. He waved her over and she opened the door and walked over to him before she sat in his lap and curled herself around him.

"Alizay said you didn't want to be disturbed for an hour but you'd been out here far longer than that just staring into the distance. I just wanted to check on you and I missed you. What were you doing?"

Damiex kissed the top of her head before his hand came up and gently started rubbing one of her horns causing Ariel to purr slightly, she loved when he played with her horns.

"I was just thinking and planning for a while."

"Planning for what?"

"Who I will be as the new Lord of Lust and what kind of Lord I want to be and what to do."

"What are you thinking? Have you made any decisions? You know we will all ensure they are done to perfection love. Who do you want to be to the Land of Lust?"

"A balanced and generous Lord. There is so much wealth and so many opportunities for those with choice and privilege, but for the poor it's a vast gulf. But that's where I came from and I intend to change that."

"What do you mean love? You can't just throw money at the problem."

"No, no I can't. But with the right application of money I can create vast opportunities with the right application."

"Ok, tell me what you're thinking baby."

"It's a couple of parts and they rely on each other but if everything I'm thinking falls into place, not only would I be able to make that change but I would tremendously grow the economy and trading power of the Circle."

"Stop keeping me in suspense, what are your ideas?"

Damiex proceeded to lay out his plan of growing human crops, making farms and ranches and herding animals, and also leveling and rebuilding the slums into a proper part of the district and starting a government program based out of the newly rebuilt slums to educate, train, clothe, feed, and house those that came from there and other poorer sections putting them to work in the newly created human endeavors and also in the new program and facilities.

By the time he was done Ariel was wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Damiex that's brilliant! No one has ever done anything like it and the demand would be insane! It would certainly pay for your program idea and revitalization of the slums and then some. But it's also going to be very difficult too."

"Yes I'm aware, something no one has ever done is bound to be difficult. There's a lot that needs to be looked into but this is what I want to do. It also means I need to go to Earth soon."

Ariel froze at that and she turned and looked at him. "What do you mean you need to go to Earth?! You can't go yourself!"

"Ariel, this is my project and I'm going to see to it perfectly. There's research that needs to be done and I'm going to do at least the initial steps myself. I'm going to Earth, soon even because I want to get started on this immediately."

Ariel saw the determination and fire in his eyes and knew she couldn't talk him out of it. She sighed in defeat, "Very well, but you are not going alone. I will be at your side as well, that is not negotiable Damiex. You'll be exposed and very vulnerable to Heaven's reach. If we are going then I'm coming with you and that's the end of it!"

Damiex smiled at her fire and kissed her deeply. "Very well my Devotion, but we are leaving soon. I'm going to need to figure out how to mass import certain things from Earth once we figure out and decide just what we are going to grow and raise. There will be challenges for both the crops and the animals."

Ariel looked up at him and smiled before cocking her head. "I actually might have a way to help with that part at least, I have someone I think you should meet. She's an old friend from when I was younger but is the leader of one of the largest mercenary groups in the Circle and deals with a lot of imported human items. It would be wise to speak with her and get some ideas and suggestions."

"That sounds like a perfect place to start. Could you setup a meeting for tomorrow morning after breakfast?"

Ariel nodded at him before kissing his cheek. "That won't be a problem, I'm sure she'll enjoy a visit with the new Lord of Lust."

Damiex leaned back and brought Ariel closer to him and looked into her eyes. "There's something else I want to do closer to home. I want to make your dreams come true. I want to do the same for the other Sins and Serenity too but I am starting with you. How can I make your life better and make your dreams come true?"

Ariel's smile was beaming even as a few stray tears leaked down her cheeks which Damiex kissed away. "You already have my love by being with you. But I know you're looking for more than that, so I would say let me stay at your side as much as possible. Let me be your personal guard, your assistant, your lover, and anything else you need. Just let me stay at your side constantly seeing to you. That is what would make me happiest and fulfill my dreams."

Damiex kissed her deeply as she trembled gently on his lap. "Then that is how it shall be, you have my word."

"Oh love, thank you. That's what I want more than anything. I love you Damiex."

"I love you too Ariel, my Devotion."

Damiex picked up Ariel causing her to squeak before turning around and setting her in the large chair as he kneeled between her legs. Ariel was wearing a slinky and erotic black dress and he peeled it back revealing her glistening womanhood. "I want a snack my love and I'm going to take it now."

Damiex ran his tined tongue up the edges of her thighs collecting the nectar that had dropped down making Ariel coo at him. "You're awfully wet already, have you been excited?"

Ariel blushed at him before shyly answering. "I can't help it love, you are so sexy and handsome and even when you're holding in your aura I can still feel hints of it and your smell is intoxicating. When I'm near you I'm always leaking some."

Damiex smirked and ran his tongue from her asshole to her clit making her jump and yelp. "Then I guess I'm going to have to be checking you and cleaning you up regularly, don't you?"

Ariel shivered at that thought, "Oh fuck yes! Whenever you want love, just do it!"

Damiex began feasting on her pussy driving his tongue deep inside and collecting all of her honey that he could before slipping up and giving attention to her little button making her twist and writhe above him. Ariel had pushed the front of her dress to the sides exposing her massive breasts and she was pulling and twisting her nipples as he dined between her legs as she moaned and bucked her hips into his face.

Damiex had been at it for a while already taking her through a few climaxes but he wanted this last one to be a big one. He closed his mouth around the top of her mound before focusing on her clit as his tongue laved it back and forth rapidly as he pushed two fingers deep inside of her and curled them as he rubbed hard on the squishy surface of her g-spot. Ariel's back arched and her mouth opened letting her tongue hang out before she screeched out her orgasm and began twitching before she gushed into his mouth soaking his face and chin. He gently kissed and licked her labia as he brought her back down while she panted deeply and tried to recover.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck that was good, I love it when you taste me Damiex, that was divine!"

She dropped off the chair in front of him before kissing him deeply and then erotically licking his face clean of all of her cum.

"Let's find my wife and then talk to her about what I want to do as well and see what she has to say. Then we can gather the rest of the Sins and discuss it with them too."

"Of course love, she may be back by now from talking with her mother. Let's go in and see."

They stood up and made their way back into the suite and saw Serenity walk in from the main doors as well. She came up to them and hugged them both before wrapping her arms around her husband. He led them into the lounge area and sat them down and then explained his ideas to her over drinks as they relaxed with Ariel adding her thoughts here and there as well.

"So that's what I have in mind. What do you think?"

Serenity was beaming at him in pride. "I think it's extremely ambitious but absolutely brilliant! It will help a lot of people and really set the Land of Lust apart from the other Circles as well. But I'm coming with you to Earth as well, there's no fucking way I'm leaving my husband alone to be attacked by Heaven's host when I could be protecting you too!"

Damiex smiled in amusement at that but nodded his head. "Very well you can come too, but no more. A smaller group will attract less attention so only the three of us. But that does bring me to my next question. You are always focused on me and what you can do to make my life better and I want the same for you. I love you baby and I have so much power and assets and I want to use those to make your life better. So what can I do to make your dreams come true?"

Serenity smiled at him and stood up before dropping into his lap and kissing him deeply. "Oh my wonderful husband you already have. Being your wife and the Lady of Lust is a dream come true for me and I love you with everything I am and have. You give me all of your love and attention when I'm with you just like you do for Ariel and the other ladies. But I understand what you are asking as well. What I would like is to be directly involved with your social program and the revitalization of the slums. It's where you came from and it's important to me. I want to be with you every step of the way on it and see it succeed."

Damiex hugged her tightly, "I'd love your help and that sounds perfect. Tomorrow morning we're meeting with someone that Ariel knows about importing items from Earth who might be able to help. In the mean time I need you two to collect the rest of the Sins for a meeting to discuss all this as soon as they are here. I need to speak with Alizay, there are some changes I want to make to the suite."

Ariel and Serenity stood up and kissed him sweetly before they went off to gather the remaining Sins and bring them here.

He stood up to summon Alizay just to turn around and see her appear as if by magic.

"How the hells do you do that my cute little succubus? I hadn't even called for you yet."

"It's my job to anticipate each and every one of your needs my Lord, as I said I am always available. How may I assist you?"

Damiex smiled at her warmly, "First, come here my little cutie. You deserve a reward for your perfect service."

Alizay blushed beautifully for him and hesitantly walked into his arms. He tilted her head up before claiming her lips in a slow and deep languorous kiss that left her knees weak. She pushed his silk pants to the floor before she dropped to her knees and looked up at him in lust and adoration.

"Thank you for the reward and attention my Lord, let me serve you now."

With that she took his cock deep into her mouth as her strong and slippery tongue began to massage and twist around his crown and shaft as she made love to her Lord's member. Damiex wanted her to really enjoy himself so he let some of his aura out as she moaned and squealed in climax as she went to town on him. Eventually Damiex couldn't take it anymore and groaned out his climax as his seed filled her mouth as she hungrily gulped it down before screaming around his cock as she squirted in climax. She sucked on him gently as the effects took hold as she gently swayed in her daze.

When she came out of it she smiled up at him shyly. "That was quite the reward my Lord, I've never tasted or felt anything like that before. Thank you and I live to serve."

She gently cleaned him with her lips and tongue getting every trace she could before she pulled his silk pants up and tucked him back in as she stood on shaky legs. She realized how wet her dress now was and became embarrassed.

"It's fine Alizay, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm glad you got so much pleasure from that and you smell delicious."

She blushed at that again before smiling naughtily and stuck her hand beneath her dress and came out with two dripping wet fingers. "Would you like a taste my Lord? It's all for you."

Damiex brought her fingers to his lips and sucked them clean wrapping his tongue around them as she moaned and shivered. She finally stepped back and straightened herself out.

"Now how may I serve you my Lord after you took care of me so well?"

"I'd like to make some changes to the suite here, I thought I'd talk to you to see who I need to speak with to see them done."

"You were absolutely correct in coming to me my Lord, I can see to any changes you wish immediately and get started on them right away. What would you like done?"

Damiex walked over to the massive bed. "This bed is huge and fits all of us just fine but it's not really my style. I never grew up with a bed and it's been a bit strange sleeping on it. Plus if someone has to get up before others it tends to wake everyone and there isn't a blanket big enough for us all and would be impractical to use just one. What I'd like is to get rid of the bed and where it is now we sink a pit into here with cushioned steps down into a large circular nest of sorts. There would be a large circular cushion or mattress below it but the rest would be furs and pillows and blankets and the like. There would be space for everyone and anyone could curl up wherever they wanted."

Alizay had been writing on a pad that seemed to just appear as he spoke. "That sounds wonderful my Lord, I'm sure the rest of the ladies will love it too. I will ensure it's nearly entirely fur as there is nothing quite like it otherwise, and will have it magically treated for ease of cleaning and use. What else my Lord?"

He led her over to the lounge area. "I'd like the lounge to be a bit bigger. Right now it's setup for just 3 or 4 people with just a few oversized chairs and a low table. I want this to have several loveseats and oversized chairs, as well as side tables and a large low table to replace the small one. And lastly I'd like a large fireplace added to the closest wall here for us to enjoy at times."

Alizay continued to scribble away as she took a critical eye at everything envisioning what needed to be done. "Consider it done my Lord. Was there anything else?"

He led her back once again to the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Is there anything we could do with the view? I'm used to seeing the stars at night and I miss it."

Alizay smiled up at him and ran her fingers lightly around his jaw. "Of course my Lord. We could cut a section of roof off above the new nest and seal it with a barrier so nothing can get through to accommodate that. It will be no problem."

Damiex nodded. "How long will this take do you think?"

"We can do most of the construction which isn't all that much anyways assisted by magical means so we can speed it up significantly. The items we need to add I will procure immediately but I would need you out of the room for an entire day. Dawn to dusk so to speak."

Damiex thought about that and gently rubbed a finger along one of her horns as she shivered and purred for him. "I'm leaving for Earth for a trip in a few days, let's do this then. Plan on three days from now."

Alizay bowed to him, "Yes my Lord, and please be safe on your trip. We, all of us here, couldn't stand to lose you."

Damiex smiled at her gently, "Do not worry my cute little succubus, nothing will happen to me and nothing will take me away from all of you. It will be ok. I'll be safe."

Serenity opened the doors and led the rest of the Sins in just as Damiex had wrapped up she smiled and winked at him as she led them to the balcony where there was space for everyone to sit.

"I will see to your guests my Lord and will see this done in three days as you asked. Thank you for the attention my Lord, it was sublime!"

Damiex chuckled as he made his way to the balcony and sat down while Alizay quickly got everyone drinks and brought out snacks and finger foods since it was midday. Serenity and Ariel were in his lap as usual and everyone else was seated and smiling at him.

"Get some food and drink and relax my Sins this is important but it's not a rush. Relax and enjoy for a minute."

Serenity and Ariel took turns feeding Damiex and giving each other little bits and sips as everyone just relaxed for a little while. When they were done eating Damiex laid out the entirety of his plans for the farms and ranches and slums and social programs. To say that the Sins were shocked would be an understatement and there was a lot of discussion but by the end everyone agreed to not only make it work but that it would be a tremendous asset to the land and denizens of the Circle as well as their relationships with the other Circles. As they wrapped up Damiex moved into the last thing he wanted to discuss today.

"Alright so that's settled but there is one more thing. Each of you has dedicated your lives to me and my rule and I want to reward that and give back to the ones I love and care about as well. I have all this wealth and power and assets and I want to use them to improve each of your lives. I want you to think on what I can do to improve your lives as well? Is there different quarters you want? To own a business or restaurant? A hobby? Anything is on the table so think about it. I will be talking with each of you in the coming days so please keep that in mind for my request. Unless anyone has something now?"

Zaxen surprisingly enough spoke up as he was normally the more reserved of the Sins. "Lord, I can say for all of us that it is a pleasure and honor to serve you. We do it by our own free will and we do it gladly to support someone we believe in. These very ideas and changes just prove that to all of us with what you're trying to do. But I also understand that what you're requesting is also your earnest desire and we will fulfill that request as well. Since you mentioned the farms I'd like to request being heavily involved in those from the start. I spent several years on a farm in my youth with my father and mother and deeply enjoyed it. I'd like to once again take some time to work the land and be involved when my duties allow it. I can be involved in any way you wish."

Damiex smiled at him warmly, glad to see they were taking his request seriously already as the rest nodded their heads at what he said.

"Absolutely Zaxen, that's just the sort of thing I was hoping for when I asked that. I want everyone to truly be happy and fulfilled and if being involved in the farms does that then I will see it done. I may just hand off everything to you to oversee when the time comes, we can talk about what works best for for you. Thank you for sharing that."

***

After that the meeting broke up and Damiex and Ariel and Serenity made their way to his office where they started to comb through maps and records on Earth to prepare for their trip in three days. They were looking up records on agriculture mostly and also different animal species trying to build a plan. Ariel was extremely helpful as she had been to Earth many many times and would be able to help the two of them blend in easier since neither Serenity or Damiex had been before and knew most of the human customs. She had already begun coaching them on how to behave and act in public. Damiex realized something though and voiced his question.

"How do we even get to Earth anyways? Through the portals?"

Before either Serenity or Ariel could respond he heard Durandal in his head.

You already have the means with me at your side. I can sever anything, including space and dimensions. I can open a portal to anywhere you wish at any time my young Lord. Simply will where you wish to travel as you cut with me and I will open a portal to there.