A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damiex kissed her but wrapped his hands around her waist and slowed her calming her down.

"Calm my horny little demon, it's ok I promise I will get you pregnant, maybe even soon depending on things, but for now we need to get going again."

Ariel whined in need but eventually sat still before climbing off his lap where a stream of his rich cum poured out of her puffy cunt. She shivered from the sensation.

"Ohhhhhhhh I love that feeling but hate that it's being wasted right now. O-kayyy let me get my legs under me and get my dress back on and then we can go."

Damiex's lap and pants were trashed but he didn't have another pair and didn't particularly care either, besides he deeply enjoyed her smell among other things so he just tucked himself back in and buttoned up. He didn't want a puddle of his own cum laying around, that wasn't a good idea since it was too powerful. He summoned a small flame of Hellfire and flicked it at the puddle and watched it get consumed completely before going out.

Once again Ariel took his arm and then they made their way back out onto the street and headed back for the palace.

***

Deep inside of the palace, underground and in a small unadorned room that was brightly lit was standing 3 gorgeous humans. One was 7' tall with gray eyes and long black hair tied in a ponytail with a red hoodie that clung to his broad shoulders and chest along with a pair of jeans that hugged his ass and thighs before ending in a pair of black sneakers. Another was a statuesque blond bombshell with long wavy golden locks and royal blue eyes wearing a blue halter top that exposed acres of delicious cleavage before ending above her toned abs adorned with a golden Morningstar dangling from her bellybutton. Her long toned and tanned thighs disappeared into a short white pleated miniskirt that came to just below her perfect bubble butt.

The last one had a deep dark golden tan with rich dark brown hair and golden eyes along with prodigious breasts barely encased in a red tight tank top and black cutoff shorts that almost looked like a bikini.

This was of course Damiex, Serenity and Ariel but they were wearing their rings of polymorph and the clothes from Samara's and were about to open a portal to Earth.

"Everyone ready? Cash, weapons, and pockets spaces empty and ready to hold stuff?"

"Yes love."

"All set my delicious husband!"

"Ok, let's get to it."

Durandal materialized at his side and he drew her and closed his eyes. He visualized the alley in Denver that they wanted to come out from and sent all of how power through the overhand slice in front of him as he heard the ladies gasp.

He opened his eyes and it looked like a tear had appeared in reality distorted and hazy around the ragged edges, but in the center he could see the remote and dirty alley that he had pictured.

"Time to go..."

He grabbed their hands and they walked through single file. Once again he experienced the unpleasant sensation of gate travel and then they were all standing in a dirty alley with the sun blazing overhead and the sounds of the city all around them.

"Not sure I'm ever going to get used to that sensation." Damiex sighed.

Ariel snuggled up to his left as Serenity snuggled up to his right, each of them wrapped their arms and pushing their breasts against him.

"At least it's only momentarily." Serenity consoled him.

"Alright, we need to get moving as every minute we're here we are at risk, so let's get to our first store. The Colosseum has a stock show today for animals that we will want to get to, but that doesn't start for a few hours so we should hit up the gardening center first." Ariel said.

They started out of the alley and merged into the foot traffic on the side of the road. While their clothing blended in the three of them stood out for their looks alone as well as Damiex's size, add to the fact that two bombshells were clinging to the giant and they were given many sideways glances and some outright staring.

They eventually caught a cab and made their way to a large outdoor gardening center. Serenity paid the cab fare as they exited in the parking lot, each of them had taken $10,000 with them not knowing just how much they might need though just in case Damiex had taken a second stack of $10,000 as well.

The trio made their way into the gardening center and grabbed a large cart as they began to browse the vast space full of all manner of plants and trees and shrubs and decorations. A lot of people were still staring and gawking at them but they simply ignored it as they made their way through the aisles picking out items and plants as they talked and shopped.

All of them were fascinated at all of the different fauna that was so similar yet so different from what they were used to in the Land of Lust. When they got to the flowers both Serenity and Ariel ooh'd and awe'd at the beauty. Damiex told them to each pick out one flower and they would get them and he would have them grown in one of the gardens in the palace just for them. That caused a bit of a scene as they each then took turns kissing Damiex deeply as many of the older ladies present gasped at the scandalous action but they were oblivious to it.

Ariel picked out a varietal of rose called Red Cascade which was a deep red color that matched a certain deep red between her thighs as she grinned naughtily and held the deep red bloom in front of her sex and winked at him. Serenity however picked out a Lily that she had fallen in love with when she first saw it.

After that they made their way to the vegetables which is where they would get most of their items. They flagged down an employee and Damiex asked questions about the different plants he had in mind and what their soil, sun, water, and nutrient needs were. They spoke for a while before they all had what answers they needed. Damiex grabbed a second cart and then they went around and loaded up both of them. They had taken several examples of each choice including lettuce, potatoes, tomatoes, wheat, rice, corn, garlic, onion, and several types of peppers.

When they were finally done they headed to the front for the checkout aisles. They started to walk up behind a young woman standing in front of them when suddenly she tensed up before whirling around and staring at the sharply.

She was beautiful and very youthful but Damiex couldn't guess her age. She had deep red hair that hung in long loose waves down her back with bright green eyes that were staring at him, full kissable lips that were open in surprise and a beautiful face with pale skin. He guessed her to stand around 5'9" and 125lbs with a large chest straining the straps of her top, 34DD, and a tight ass with toned pale legs under her thigh length skirt.

Damiex not knowing why she was looking at him like that and reacting like this tried to smile disarmingly and gave a little wave. That seemed to kickstart her brain as she recovered and flashed an embarrassed smile and a little wave back before she turned around since her turn came up.

"That was odd..." Damiex whispered to Serenity and Ariel. They both nodded at him but kept quiet.

The woman paid for her items and left through the front door and the trio went up and checked out themselves before leaving into the parking lot themselves. Little did the know they were being followed and watched.

The woman followed discretely behind them and watched them walk to the far corner of the parking lot behind a large box truck. She hustled and peeked around it and watched the three of them open up some kind of space as they loaded all of their purchases into it.

I knew it! She said in her head and approached quietly behind them.

"Who, and what are you?!"

Damiex, Ariel and Serenity all spun around and realized they'd been caught and saw the woman from the line in front of them staring at them but primarily Damiex. Ariel and Serenity both stepped in front of Damiex challengingly.

"Wait wait! I don't want a fight! I'm not going to attack you or tell anyone!"

It was Damiex that calmed the situation down. "Maybe you should start with who you are?"

The woman seemed surprised for a moment and then smiled. "Oh, you're right. My name is Willow Murphy, and I'm a witch. Now can I ask who and what you are? I know you're not human but I can't tell what you are besides that. All I can tell is how powerful you are. Those two I feel just a hint from when I'm this close, but it's bleeding off of you like crazy!"

Damiex groaned out loud as once again Ariel and Serenity started giggling loudly which just confused Willow. It was Serenity that got control of her laughter long enough to say something.

"Willow, I'm Serenity and this is Ariel. The mountain behind us is Damiex, my husband, though Ariel is basically my co-wife anyways though it's a bit more complicated than that. But I'm, well we are all holding in our auras and power which is why you can't really feel anything from us, but uhhh with Damiex it's a bit more complicated. He's also massively restraining his power, what you feel is just the barest dregs that are leaking out. It's not even a hint of his real power."

Willow's jaw dropped open as she just stared at him in wonder. "What are you really?!"

Damiex sighed. "I'm an incubus, a very young one."

Willow smiled like a predator, there was power to be had associating with demons.

"I'm a succubus." Ariel said.

"I'm half-succubus and half Pride demon." Finished Serenity.

"Soooooo what are you three doing here? You're not hunting souls are you?"

Damiex shook his head, "No, we don't do that or support it. Would you believe we are just shopping?"

Willow smirked and shook her head. "Not entirely no, at least not fully. What are you really doing here?"

Ariel chimed in, "Actually we really are shopping, it's not easy to get things from the human world when you're always being hunted by Heaven's Host, but in this case we are legitimately shopping for plants and animals."

Willow got a slightly bewildered look on her face. "Why on Earth are you doing that?"

Serenity answered her. "Well it's a bit of a test. We want to grow and raise human animals at home and we needed to get some as a test and see if it's possible. We are trying to see if we can make it work."

Willow's eyes lit up at that! Being a witch she was in tune with nature and growing things and raising animals was in her blood. It sounded fascinating, trying to grow human things in the Hells, she loved the idea of that challenge!

"That's amazing! It sounds so fascinating I love the idea! Can we talk more about this or do you have to go?"

Damiex was a little confused. "Ok so we told you we are demons and you want to spend more time with us?"

"Of course! I can take care of myself quite well regardless of how I look plus I don't get the sense from you that you're about to attack me or anything. Plus there's power to be had associating with demons. I can feel the power you are leaking soaking into me and strengthening my magic. They say an incubus' cum is the ultimate aphrodisiac!"

At the mention of his cum both ladies giggled but kept the joke to themselves about just how potent his cum really was.

"Ok well I don't have a problem with it and no I'm not about to attack you, strange as that may sound for a demon but I'm not really the typical demon so whatever. But we do kind of have a few things we need to do."

"Do you have a car and where are you headed?" Willow had walked up to him and put her hand on his arm which caused her body to tingle deliciously.

"No, we were going to call a cab. It's not open yet but we did need to go to the stock show today for the animals. For now well I haven't been to Earth before and since we still have a bit of time I wanted to see what a mall was like so that's where we are going next."

Willow smiled at him and looked at the ladies. "I have a big SUV, how about I drive you guys around and we can get to know each other more?"

Damiex looked at Ariel and Serenity who smiled and shook their heads in agreement.

"Sure, why not."

Willow led them over to a blue BMW X5 and they all got in and she started driving to the Cherry Creek Mall. On the way they spoke mostly about what it was like where they were from and how the Circles weren't anything like what humans pictured the Hells to be. Willow told them she had heard that before but had never seen any of the Circles and hadn't spoken to any demons that she had met before as she told them that they weren't friendly.

They eventually parked in a parking structure and Willow led them into the mall itself. Damiex and the girls were wide eyed as they looked around at the huge amount of shops and stores and all of the people. Willow watched them with a smile before she asked them where they wanted to go.

Damiex smiled as he hugged Ariel and Serenity to him. "I don't know when we would get another opportunity so I want to take these two clothes shopping. Can you lead us to a store for that?"

Willow strutted up to him a purred, "Oh that I can do, several in fact. I like a man that takes care of his woman, or in your case women. Follow me handsome."

Ariel and Serenity giggled at her antics before Ariel leaned in and whispered to him just loud enough for the three to hear.

"Oooh she's sexy and she wants some of your candy love, are you going to give it to her hmmmmm?"

Serenity snorted at that and laughed a bit while Damiex just gave his demonic grin as they followed Willow's swaying ass into a store.

For the next two hours the girls shopped and Damiex bought several things for Willow as well and also got outfits for Amaranda, Alissa and Lunara. He even picked out a few things for Zaxen and Cassius as well, and found a stupendously sexy French maid outfit in one store called Spencer's Gifts that he got for Alizay for some play time as a reward.

Earlier they had passed a lingerie store and Willow asked if Ariel and Serenity wanted to look, but they both took one look at it and in a shark smile told her that there was much sexier and skimpier lingerie at home. No one had lingerie quite like the Circle of Lust and human lingerie couldn't hold a candle to it. Willow quipped that she might need to check that out herself someday.

After they were done with the last store Damiex noticed that Willow had begun to get very forward with him and was flirting and hanging off of him just as much. They were walking by a store when something caught his eye. He turned and saw all of the jewelry on display and had one more idea as he guided them into the store.

Serenity looked at him as did Ariel with questioning eyes.

"I love you both more than anything in any realm just as I do with Amaranda, Lunara and Alissa. You five are everything to me and I want to spoil you. So I want you each to pick out one item and then help me pick one for the other three ladies who share our bed."

Their hearts melted at that. "Oh baby I love you so much and this means so much thank you!"

"My husband you are the best man I know, I love you without end!"

Ariel and Serenity both kissed him deeply which attracted the attention of the young sales clerk as she watched the two stunning beauties try to mount the hunk of man in her store before they calmed down and backed away.

"Can I help you find anything?" The young woman asked him when he approached the counter.

"Yes, my two ladies are going to pick out something for themselves and I'm going to grab a couple things as well. I'd like you to help my other friend here find something nice for herself, her name is Willow and I'm Damiex."

"Of course sir, I'd be happy to help her."

Willow gasped at him when he said that and then smiled widely before squealing in excitement. The sales clerk went over and began showing Willow some different items.

Half an hour later they walked out and Damiex was glad he brought the second sheaf of bills as a precaution. Serenity had picked out a sapphire and platinum drop necklace that lay enticingly between her breasts, whereas Ariel had gone with a gold and ruby chandelier necklace that highlighted her gloriously large and prominent breasts. He had picked out three other necklaces for his other three ladies and Willow had picked out a beautiful diamond and emerald bracelet. They made their way to the BMW and stowed their bags in their pocket spaces when Willow assured them the coast was clear. Before they got in the car she turned to Ariel and Serenity with a nervous smile.

"Since Damiex went and spoiled me as well today and you two have already shown your thanks, do you think you'd let me show him my thanks?"

The two ladies grinned at each other before they nodded their agreement. Willow turned and stalked up to Damiex is the sexiest strut she could manage. She pressed herself tight to his chest as her nipples, hard as bullets, pressed tight against him as she reached up for his neck to pull his lips down to her height.

Damiex smirked at her giving his seductive smile as he leaned down and grabbed her ass tight before claiming her lips and proceeding to drown the beautiful redhead in pleasure as he let a touch of his aura ensnare her for a moment. She moaned loudly into his mouth as she pulled herself tight against him and shook in climax until he gently disengaged and stepped back leaving her panting and eyes closed as she swayed slightly.

Ariel and Serenity laughed gently at her reaction which caused her to snap out of it and look at them before she blushed heavily from embarrassment at her behavior.

"That was insane, I've never cum just from being kissed before and he tasted simply sinful! The power and lust I felt and tasted was incredible, I came so hard and it just kept going!"

Ariel and Serenity walked up and hugged her. "That's what he does to every woman so you're not alone. However that was rather mild as he didn't want to break you, he's normally much more intense."

"Is that what an incubus' kiss is normally like? Is it the same for succubus?"

Ariel laughed loudly at that, "No, that's not normal. While yes kissing any lust demon, especially an incubus or succubus, is extremely pleasurable it's not quite like that. That's another reason altogether."

Willow seemed to lean forward excitedly. Ariel just smiled at her broadly before they all three got in the car, clearly not giving an answer to that yet. She climbed in after them and headed out of the parking garage and made her way to the Colosseum. As she drove she asked a Damiex more about himself.

"So you grew up in the Land of Lust with your mother and father? How old are you?"

Damiex shook his head, "No mother and father, I was an orphan and grew up in the slums of the capital. Never knew anything about my past until recently and even then only a bit. I survived in the slums until I turned an adult at 75 a little over a month ago and that's when I.... got out."

Damiex left it there not wanting to explain exactly who he was right now or who Ariel and Serenity were. Willow earlier had explained that while she looked quite young she had been around for a while though she never gave a hint as to how long, and that she knew the rough makeup of the circles and structure through her studies and experience.

Ariel broke in. "I met him the day he turned an adult and fell in love with him then. Serenity met him just a day later and they got married a few weeks ago."

"I fell in love with him the first time I laid eyes on him. I'm just lucky he agreed to marry me."

Willow laughed, "So still in the honeymoon phase I take it?"

Serenity shook her head. "Oh no, I'm not joking but every day with him is a honeymoon. How he treats us and loves us, everything. It's a gift and it's a permanent honeymoon as you humans would think of it."