A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damiex had zoned out for a moment as he listened and saw Serenity and Ariel staring at him.

"Sorry I didn't hear, Durandal was talking to me and answered my question. She can open a portal to anywhere I want by cutting through space. I'm amazed once again by her but I shouldn't be, she can cut through anything."

Ariel giggled. "Well that makes what we said that you didn't even hear a moot point anyways. She will certainly help us with travel, and can get us out of a bad situation quickly too if need be."

"Another question. How are we going to get the things we want samples of? I don't want to steal anything, that's not on my agenda."

Ariel smiled at him and patted his arm. "Not to worry we have plenty of reserves of human currency as well for such occasions. I think since the United States is the closest to our different climates and land here that we should go there and we have plenty of US dollars to we can buy what we need and not draw any attention."

They continued to read and research and eventually decided to visit Denver, Colorado as it was a big enough city to have anything they needed and still had a lot of farming and ranching around it.

Eventually Ariel reminded him that just because the conclave was over that didn't mean training was done and it was time for him to get back to it. They spent the rest of the afternoon and evening doing just that before they headed to the dining room and ate and then Damiex and the rest of his ladies retired for a night of play until they eventually fell asleep.

***

Ariel was leading Damiex through the streets of the capital while she had him keep his appendages inside to draw less attention, though his crimson skin and black tiger stripes and size still drew plenty enough. Most people got out of their way quickly but Damiex and Ariel were taking their time as this was his first time in the city outside of the slums.

The city itself was grand and from his reading Damiex could see many styles of human architecture represented as well. Each district seemed to have its own style from modern steel and glass, to stonework, to more Roman, and several other styles. Ariel was pointing out all of the different districts and buildings as they went and acting like a tour guide which Damiex loved.

She eventually led him to a large two story building in a Roman style of white marble with large columns lining the front and a large gold sign naming it Samara's Boutique. As Ariel led him inside he saw racks and shelves and aisles filled with human clothing and shoes and all manner of fashion, it was rather impressive.

"So who are we here to meet?"

Ariel smiled at him and led him towards the back to a flight of stairs. "Samara herself, the owner of this business and the hidden leader of one of the largest mercenary groups in the capital, Scythera."

By the time she had finished explaining they arrived at a set of double doors which Ariel opened and led them into a large and richly appointed office. Near the back in front of large floor to ceiling windows was a massive desk with a white demoness leaning against it smiling. She was tall at around 6'4" with round delicious hips tapering in to a trim but powerful torso and large breasts though nothing quite like Ariel's. She was wearing a silver scoop dress baring the majority of her ample bosom and cut high on her hips tightly clinging to her delicious curves. She had a smirk on her face as she pushed off and embraced Ariel in a tight hug.

"Hey hun, it's been ages you look wonderful! And you've even brought such a delicious man around with you this time! Aren't you going to introduce us?"

Ariel laughed at her friends antics and stepped back. "Samara, this is my man and our new Lord of Lust, Damiex Black. Damiex this is Samara, leader of Scythera and owner of this wonderful little shop."

Samara stuck out her hand and Damiex smiled with his seductive grin before gently kissing the back of her hand. He could feel the aura of her sin flare at that and caress him trying to entice him.

"Samara it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely woman, thank you for seeing us on such short notice."

Samara blushed at the sexy hunk of demon in front of her surprising herself. That boy oozed charm and promised untold sin for just a taste.

"Oh my, what a silver tongued devil we have here Ariel. I didn't know I was going to be meeting the new Lord today, you're terrible for not letting me know ahead of time you slut. And you Damiex, you are trouble. I can smell it on you and can almost taste the lust and power bleeding off you. You're a dangerous one and smoother than silk."

Ariel started laughing at that and couldn't help herself. "Oh Samara, I may be a slut but only for him trust me he's earned it and no one but Damiex would ever do for me again. But you are quite mistaken. He has his aura and sin nearly completely locked down, what you're feeling is just the barest taste of what is leaking out. He can't let it out or it causes chaos."

Samara was wide eyed with her jaw dropped when Ariel said that. "W-what do you mean? This level is already very impressive!?"

"His aura is so strong and so seductive that it's like being fucked to nirvana and exploding in one hit. And it doesn't stop and just keeps going until he reigns it back in, it's absolutely blissful agony the likes of which you've never experienced before. If he didn't suppress it it would cause constant and endless pandemonium wherever he was."

Samara licked her lips breathing a little deeper and shivered at the thought as her eyes bounced back and forth between them until finally settling on Damiex. "Can I have a taste?"

Damiex smirked and walked up to her as he trailed a finger up her thigh and just across her nether lips and then continued up her chest and around the swell of her breasts before finishing under her chin tilting her head up to meet him. His lips were nearly upon hers as he whispered to her.

"Do you think you could handle it and be able to talk a little business afterwards Samaraaaaaaa?" As he stretched out her name in a purr.

Her eyes closed and her tongue licked her lips again grazing his as she stuttered out. "Y-yes."

Damiex glanced over and saw Ariel smirking at him and she nodded her head. He carefully let his aura out and enveloped her in it. He watched her eyes shoot open and then bulge as a whimper came out before she dropped to her knees and dug her fingers into the carpet before screaming and jerking wildly on her knees. Damiex pulled his aura back in after a minute as she sagged in relief and disappointment all at once. She shuddered several times before regaining her feet and leaning against the desk.

"Unholy fuck that was intense!" She gasped out.

Ariel giggled before snuggling up to Damiex. "My man knows how to treat a woman. That was just a taste, the whole thing is a completely different animal. Now on a different topic I did bring him here for a reason."

Samara shook her head a bit to clear it before she smiled and straightened up a bit. "Right, well that was decadent and delicious but what can I do for you and how can I assist you Damiex?"

Damiex smirked at her words before speaking. "Well to start, what primarily does Scythera do?"

"Assasinations, protection from other gangs or groups but those are mostly side activities when hired to do so. Mainly I deal in import and export. Business is more profitable than anything else when done right and we specialize in human goods."

Damiex nodded at that, "And that's why I'm here I want to talk to you about those exact import and exports which is why Ariel introduced us. How exactly do you import such large amounts of human goods, and if the resources were there could you increase your volume in specific things?"

Samara narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. "Hmmm, well with the right resources then yes volume could be increased. As for how we import so much, I setup a few back doors into a couple cities in the States and setup what the humans think is a shady import business. They know not to fuck with us but we use a small group of humans to exchange precious metals and gems with for a conversion to cash and the procurement of what we order delivered to a series of rundown warehouses where we house the hidden portals that so far have remained unmonitored by the Host. We don't deal in human souls so we don't draw their attention unless there's an unexpected mistake, so far that hasn't happened. Now that begs the question why do you ask? What does the Lord of Lust have need of importing large amounts of human goods?"

Damiex smiled at her, "How about we get comfortable and I'll tell you all about it."

She led them over to a lounge where Ariel curled up in his lap and snuggled into him as they spent the next several hours discussing what Damiex wanted to do and what his ideas were. With Samara's help they narrowed in on how exactly they would get the supplies and resources they'd need as well as a plan to increase her current stores and start to stock and build a surplus to get ready for trade and export with the other Circles.

The fact that she didn't trade in human souls is what sold it for Damiex as it was in line with his goals and wouldn't bring greater risk and exposure. It also fit in with his sense of balance and by the end a new partnership had been formed between Samara and Damiex for his new project. When Damiex had a list of exactly what he wanted and what quantities she would procure them and get the operation underway.

On the way out she told them to pick out a couple outfits so they could blend in when they left in two days on the house. On the way out Ariel picked them out a couple of outfits and also picked up some for Serenity since she was going with them before they headed out.

As they walked the streets of the capital Damiex and Ariel talked as they walked around.

"I liked Samara, she was smart and fun and I like how she does business. She's got a good operation there and can really help make this a reality. I'm glad you introduced us."

Ariel smiled at him and hugged his arm that she was holding tight between her prodigious chest. "I'm glad you liked her, she has been my friend for a long time and when I was young I was even part of her group before I set out on my own and made a name for myself. She has always been quite the flirt though. She certainly liked your brand of candy though, I thought she was going to strip and mount you right on the floor at one point."

Damiex laughed at that. "I have all the lovely ladies I care to handle at the moment so I would have declined, but I got that sense too."

As they walked Damiex noticed a mixed group of demons start to follow them. For now he kept his awareness but kept walking though he saw that Ariel had noticed as well. They continued on for a while when the group made their move along a deserted stretch of street that hadn't much traffic on it. They had closed the distance between them and there were six of them that had made their way into their space.

"Would you look at that fellas!" One in the middle said seeming to be their leader.

"Look at the tits on that succubus, I bet they are delicious to play with."

Damiex's eyes narrowed as he saw the direction this was headed in. Another demon spoke, this one a wrath demon.

"Why is a hot piece of ass like this hanging out with a malformed scrub like this boy??" He sneered.

The leader spoke again, "Come on hot lips, why don't you ditch the loser and hang out with some real demons. We can show you quite the good time unlike this scrub here."

Ariel had a grim look on her face and spoke in a cold voice. "Begone scum, I have no use for trash like you! Leave us at once."

The six demons tensed up and the leader as well as many others frowned at that. "Now that isn't very nice and here we were trying to treat you right. No accounting for taste I guess."

The green lust demon closest to Ariel reached out with his hand towards her as he spoke. "Whatever slut, you are coming with us and going to entertain us all for a while... Ghaaaak!!!!"

Before the trash could touch Ariel, Damiex's hand shot out and closed around his wrist and jerked it to a stop.

"The lady told you to leave. This is your only warning."

With that he squeezed hard and crushed the green demon's wrist as a scream was torn from his lips before Damiex let go and the demon stumbled back towards his friends.

"Now now, that was uncalled for." The leader shook his head. "Why'd you have to go and crush poor Erazor's wrist?"

He nodded and the other demons took out a mixture of weapons. As they did this Ariel started to reach back for her long sword but Damiex stopped her and shook his head. She looked at him then smiled and relaxed.

"Boys, kill the scrub and then we will have our fun with the pretty slut."

Damiex heard Durandal loud and demanding in his mind.

Release me and let me feed upon these unworthy souls!

Durandal materialized at his side and he drew her into an overhead arc intercepting a large axe headed towards him. When they met she cut straight through the axe and Damiex followed through and cut him in half down the middle. This caused the remainder to pause before with a howl they all converged on him. It didn't save them or even help them and in 30 seconds they all lay dead at his feat cut into large pieces as Durandal had passed through them and whatever was in her way.

Damiex wiped Durandal off on one of the corpses before sheathing her as she purred in his mind, satisfied by the minor combat. Ariel walked up and wrapped herself around his front as her voluminous breasts squeezed against his chest.

"Very good my love, I see the training is paying off. Not that they were a challenge but you did very well regardless. Now let us move on."

"What about their remains?"

Ariel chuckled. "Someone will go through their things to collect what they want I'm sure. As for the remains themselves they will be cleared away, probably by their friends when they find them. They were just a small time gang anyways, nothing you should concern yourself with."

Ariel led him on through the streets but even though it was hardly a fight, Damiex's blood was up and his lust was rising. Seeing a discreet entrance to what looked like a secluded garden Damiex put his arm around her waist and guided her inside. She was confused at first and when she turned around to ask him what was wrong she saw the demonic grin on his face and the intensity of his eyes. She let out a very cute little girl squeak as he crushed her to his chest and claimed her lips and proceeded to devour her mouth with lust. Damiex was rarely the aggressor in sex and his behavior was getting her so hot!

When the kiss broke her eyes were half closed and she was panting in need and she felt his hands brushing her shoulders before her dress pooled at her feet. She opened her eyes when she heard the zipper on his pants go down and she saw her man standing in front of her with his large member jutting out in front of him. He stalked towards her and her legs trembled as she watched him practically hunting her. She could feel the need and desire bleeding off of him.

"Yes my love, take me any way you want! My body is yours to pleasure you with!"

Damiex reached her and spun her around and marched her up to one of the high walls that protected the garden. He reached down her legs and grabbed her behind and under the knees and lifted her up to waist level before pushing her against the wall where her hands and knees rested like she was kneeling on it somehow. His cock prodded at her back door and she turned her head.

"What are you doing-g....nnnnnnghhh?!"

She was hampered at the feeling of his fat cock stretching out her starfish and sliding in as his aura took hold of her and she started to climax and moan nastily at the sensation of her ass slowly being filled. Damiex could feel her rippling around his shaft as she was cumming. He finally buried himself completely in her ass as his hips and back were crushed against her pinning her in place. He leaned into her and whispered in her ear.

"This is what you love isn't it my devoted little slut? Just being a vessel for my pleasure as I take what's mine and everything you offer to me, isn't it?"

"Nnnnnnnngggggh yesssss! Yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

Ariel was chanting in time with his thrusts with her head thrown back and eyes closed in rapture. His tail snaked around and started teasing her clit as he thrust harder into her stretched ass building her higher and higher. He gently bit her on the neck as a finger roughly pinched a nipple and his tail slid deep into her sex. Ariel arched her back and wailed scaring nearby birds into flight as she sprayed the wall in front of her in her biggest climax yet.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! YES LOVE FUCK THAT ASS, MAKE IT YOURS!!!!"

He pulled out of her when she came down and turned her around snaking his hands under her ass holding her up. She yelped in surprise then wrapped her arms around his thick neck as he buried his cock deep into her soaked sex.

"Ahhhhh fuck! Yes use my slutty hole and fuck me crazy!"

Ariel had fallen deep into her sin and was lost to her lust as she rutted against him grinding her hips against him as her clit smashed against his pubic bone sending jolts of lightning through her brain. She started talking dirtier and dirtier to him egging him on, Damiex couldn't believe some of the things coming out of her mouth.

"Fuck your whore, fuck your whore, fuck that nasty hole and break me you bastard! FUUUUUCK! Ohhhhh shit your so deep I feel you in my womb! Bath my unholy womb in your semen baby, fill me up with that delicious cum so it's leaking out of me for hours!"

Damiex grunted out, "I'm getting close!"

Her eyes took on an insane light and she got right in his face and oh so seductively made her demands.

"Breed me Damiex! Fuck a baby into my fertile womb, make me a motherrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!"

With that Damiex exploded and it felt like the tip of his cock blew off as he dumped pints of cum directly into her womb with a demonic roar that seemed to shake everything around them.

Ariel however locked up. Her wings and tail exploded from her and her tail was rigid and sticking straight out while her wings quivered and made an odd vibrating sound. Her eyes had rolled back and her eyelids were fluttering but she didn't make hardly a sound except for a strained gurgle as her pussy sprayed gallons of cum between them leaving a sizable puddle at Damiex's feet.

He watched her wondering if this time she really would be ok until about a minute later she collapsed against him taking huge deep wracking breaths and shaking slightly. Still joined Damiex walked them over to a nearby bench and sat down with her in his lap still impaled on his steel. After several minutes of silence she was finally completely calmed down and gently rocking on him as she placed soft small kisses across his neck and chest.

"Sooooo... 'breed me' was it?"

Ariel looked at him shyly and blushed heavily, a bit of a strange sight for one so old and powerful thought Damiex, thinking at this moment how young and vulnerable she looked.

"I-I don't know where that came from. Something seemed to cover over me in the moment and I wanted so bad for you to fuck me pregnant. I wanted my womb to be heavy with your child. I wanted that more than anything in the lands."

Damiex kissed her reassuringly as he rubbed his powerful hands up and down the small of her back. "It's ok my Devotion, you don't need to be shy, not with me not ever. If that is truly what you want then I will give it to you, just not today."

When Ariel heard the man she loved, the one she was so purely and completely devoted to and so deeply in love with tell her he would give her his child she shuddered and whimpered loudly before she began to bounce harder and harder on his shaft.