A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's uhhh... quite the endorsement."

Ariel finished off, "It's completely true, it may sound contrite but he really is Hell's gift to women."

Damiex was squirming slightly under the praise and starved looks of all three women now.

To break the tension he noticed they were pulling up. "Oh look we're here."

All three women burst into laughter at that while Willow parked and he escaped the steamy interior.

They made their way inside and the smell and sights of barnyard animals hit them. Willow breathed deep. "That's a smell I remember, the barnyard and a farm, pleasant in its own way when you get used to it. Healthy animals and plants."

She looked at him, "so what are you in the market for? Do you have a list and know how many of each? How are you going to transport them?"

Damiex guided them away from others so they wouldn't be overheard. "Eventually I want to get more but for now just a few of each that I have in mind. As for transporting them, we will put them all in the pocket spaces we have, they keep anything even living things in perfect stasis for however long they are in there for, though there's a limit to how much we can fit but we will be fine for what I have in mind."

Willow asked intelligently, "What about when you take delivery of the animals from the ranchers? They are going to think it rather strange that you don't have some kind of trailer or something to haul them in."

Ariel answered that. "I'm going to build an illusion in the back lot of a trailer and when we load them into the back in the illusion we will be loading them into a pocket space instead."

Willow nodded. "Ok that should work so long as no one sees you weave the illusion itself. Now tell me what you need and I will make some inquiries and then introduce you to the right people Damiex."

He nodded, "I'm looking for a cow and a bull, paired sexes of sheep, pig, goat, chicken and bison. If we can get them to thrive at home it'll be everything I hoped for."

Willow ran her hand down his arm and kissed his cheek. "Hang tight and just look around for a little bit and I'll be back."

Damiex walked around with Ariel and Serenity hanging off of him drawing attention to them wherever they went with how out of place they looked. About thirty minutes later Willow found them.

"I've got everything lined up. Two of everything but the chickens. You really want just one rooster and a half dozen hens so that's what I arranged. Let's start with the cow and bull."

Willow guided them over to an older tall and lean man with salt and pepper hair, a large mustache wearing a sky blue western button down shirt, Levi's and cowboy boots along with a tan cowboy hat.

Willow spoke. "Mr. Anders, this is Damiex the young man I was telling you about. He'd like to buy a bull and a cow that I picked out from your stock."

Mr. Anders eyed Damiex curiously. "You don't exactly look the type to be into ranching son." As he eyed the young mountain in front of him with two bombshells hanging on his arms. He held out his hand and Damiex took it in his massive bear paw and shook his hand firmly. "Mighty nice grip you got there though."

"Looks can be deceiving." He said with a smirk thinking about who he really was. "I'm just starting out and want a few animals for my land and my friend Willow here is helping me."

"Well as long as they will be well cared for and you can afford them then we can make a deal."

"That won't be a problem, Willow already told me the price and I have that right here." Damiex handed over a stack of bills which the older rancher pocketed as they shook on it. "Can you bring them around to the southeast corner of the back lot in 30 minutes? Our trailer is there but I have a bit more business to finish first."

Mr. Anders nodded and assured him he'd be there. This process was repeated a few times for the remainder of the animals. When the last purchase was made they headed into the back lot out to the southeast corner which was full of many trailers and with the others watching for any inquisitive eyes, Ariel weaved her illusion and soon they were in front of their very own trailer.

Soon the animals were delivered and loaded into the 'trailer' and they had wrapped up. When the last of the ranchers had left they walked back around to the front parking lot and over to Willow's X5. She stopped them before they got in and stood in front of Damiex and looked into his eyes.

"I want to go with you."

Damiex was shocked. "What?!"

Willow inched closer to him nearly touching. "I want to go with you. I told you that there is power in associating with demons, going to the Circles would be even more than that. But more importantly, there's something about you that's like pulling me in. I want to be near you. That kiss you gave me earlier is burned into my body and I'm still leaking hours later. You do something to me and draw me to you. I want to see what else you can do to me...."

"Are you sure? What about your life here in Denver??"

Willow pushed her breasts against him and wrapped her arms around his back as far as she could reach. He really was huge she realized as she pressed herself to him.

"I have a couple things to take care of but it won't take me long at all. Nothing is holding me here, I move every ten years or so anyways, otherwise people ask questions about my seemingly endless youth. But yes, I really do want to go and I really do want to be with you. And think about this, how helpful would it be to have a human witch helping with the plants and animals for your ideas?"

Serenity and Ariel both walked up to them as Willow and Damiex looked into their eyes.

"Let her come husband, she's already deep under your spell it would be cruel to deny her." Serenity told him.

"She's desperate for another taste of you love, you know you will keep her safe and she's right about her help with your projects. Besides, isn't she beautiful? Don't you desire her? Don't you want to own her?" Ariel said the last with a sexual edge.

Willow turned back to him and let a small moan squeak out. It was too much for Damiex and he gave in and captured her lips and ravaged them as she moaned and trembled in bliss in his embrace. To Willow it felt like she was being swallowed in the most pleasurable, decadent and delicious sin she could imagine as his powerful body caressed and enflamed her. He eventually broke the kiss leaving her breathless and whispered into her ear in a low growl.

"If this is what you want then you shall have it. But remember you asked for this and begged me. I think you're going to be in for a bit of a shock when we get there but there are two things I can promise you. I will always keep you safe, and I will own your pretty little ass by the end when you first lay with me. If that's what you want then let's get your affairs in order and I'll take you on a new adventure my sweet Willow."

Willow shivered at his words and the feel of his hot breath in her ear. She nodded her head, "Yes please." She whispered out.

Damiex stood back and let her compose herself before Ariel and Serenity hugged her tight kissing her on her cheek. "Welcome to the family!" They both told her.

They got in the BMW and 45 minutes later they arrived at a small one story house with a nice yard and large back garden where Willow lived. They walked in and Damiex laid out a suggestion. While you are making your arrangements you should pack everything you want to take and we can load it into the pockets. Between the three of us we should be able to cover whatever you need so long as you aren't packing the whole house. But bring what clothes and things you want, magical needs and items, personal possessions etc."

Willow nodded, "Sure thing. I have a friend I can call who's been looking for a place and she can live here and take care of everything. I just need to get that started and pack and then I can be ready to go."

An hour later everything was stored and arrangements had been made for her friend to move in.

She looked around and nodded her head. "That's everything I'm all set. So how do we get to the Circle of Lust? Do we have to setup a gate or something?"

Damiex chuckled. "Not exactly."

As he said that Durandal materialized at his side and he drew her feeling her purr in his mind to be wielded.

Willow's eyes bulged out. "I-Is t-that what I think it is?!"

Damiex grinned at her, "That depends, what do you think it is?"

"One of the lost great relics, the unbreakable living sword Durandal, said to cut anything in existence!"

Damiex smiled as he ran his fingers down the blade, he could feel Durandal shiver in pleasure in his mind as she cooed at him.

"That she is, she is my partner and a beautiful woman. She is also quite willful and demanding at times."

Willow swallowed and stared in awe. "That sword hadn't been seen on Earth or any other realm for longer than anyone knows. There's only ever been rumors and whispers about it, the legend all that had remained." She paused and looked at him in wonder. "Who are you really?"

Damiex chuckled and then focused his power and poured it into Durandal before he rent a vicious slash in front of himself cutting a tear into the Land of Lust right in front of the Palace.

"I'll answer that in just a moment. For now let's go. You head through first and we will be right behind you, remember my promise. You will be safe and you will be fine."

Willow nodded and turned around and closed her eyes and walked into the tear and experienced for the first time the unpleasant sensation that Damiex complained about. When she opened her eyes right in front of her was the largest Palace complex she had ever dreamed of centered in beautiful grounds with the spectacular mountain and waterfall behind it and the deep blue evening sky with incredible colors from the sunlight casting its rays in the sunset.

Willow was slack-jawed in complete amazement as she turned around and saw three demons behind her. She recognized them as Damiex and Serenity and Ariel from their features before but now she was seeing them in their full demonic glory. Damiex had his hoodie off and was shirtless with his massive 20ft wings on display along with his crimson body and black tiger stripes.

Damiex was amused at her shock and was quietly laughing inside as he spoke and shook her out of her daze.

"My name really is Damiex Black, and I'm the Lord of Lust. Serenity is my wife and the Lady of Lust and former Princess of Pride, and Ariel is one of the Sins of Lust the Devotion of Lust and my first lover. Though her and the others I treat as my wives as well, though officially that role is Serenity's. She as well as my other female Sins know I love all of them. Serenity and Ariel are the just the two that are by my side the most frequently."

It took a minute for all of the new knowledge to sink in for Willow but when it did it was like a switch had been flipped. She relaxed and a sultry wicked grin appeared on her face as her eyes narrowed and she stalked up to him. This was Willow in her full womanly glory and she was a sexual predator. She walked right up to him and ran her nose across his chest breathing in his exotic scent before licking across his nipple.

"Oh you bad bad boy you! Deceiving and innocent little helpless girl like me into thinking you were just an incubus and now you tell me that my new man is the Lord of Lust himself. You are a wicked man and I'm going to have to punish you. Put you underneath me and let those strong muscles be under a firm grasp as I have my way with you!"

Damiex smirked at her while Ariel and Serenity snorted at that. Ariel was the one who answered.

"Oh little girl you have no idea what you are asking for. When it's over you will be a quivering puddle of bliss and he will be walking away whistling, you have my word."

Willow turned an eyebrow up at her but was still confident. "We shall see now won't we."

The three demons just smiled at her. They made their way to the massive doors and as Damiex approached they opened and Alizay was waiting for them.

"Welcome home my Lord, I'm relieved that you are safe and have returned to us!"

"Thank you Alizay, this is Willow the witch we met on Earth and my new concubine. She will be staying with us from now on and will at times likely need your guidance just as I rely on it from you as well."

Alizay smiled warmly at Willow and gave her a hug. "Welcome to your new home Lady Willow. As one of my Lord's concubines your authority outranks almost all but my Lord and Lady themselves as well as my Lord's Sins. Anything that you require and anything you need just let I or one of the staff know and we will see it done."

Willow thanked her and turned to Damiex. "Damn, being one of your lovers seems like a very big deal."

It was Alizay that answered. "Yes it is, it is one of the highest privileges and honors and he keeps his constant lovers to a very select group. He is not stingy with his lust, quite the opposite but he is devoted and loyal to his ladies. It's one of the most special and charming things about our a Lord that I love so much. It is my greatest honor and pleasure to serve him as his personal and private handmaiden. He is very special and very loved already and he's only been at this for a little over a month."

Willow looked at him with new eyes and Damiex just smiled and shrugged as an explanation.

Damiex turned to Alizay. "Alizay I know the pens and enclosures and gardens are ready as you saw to that yesterday and I know you'll have completed it by now but it's getting late and we are hungry so let's deal with those things tomorrow as they will keep in the pockets for now. Let's head up to the room and change and we can unpack some of Willow's things to get organized and then we can head to dinner."

"Of course my Lord, please follow me."

They made their way through the Castle complex and up to the upper levels and Damiex's wing and rooms. When they stepped in Damiex smiled as he saw the changes he'd asked for had been completed.

He gave Alizay a surprise kiss on her cheek as he told her what a great job she did. "It looks perfect my cute little succubus, you did a wonderful job. Remind me later that I have a few presents for you from our trip to Earth."

Alizay squeaked in surprise and blushed at his attention but beamed a brilliant smile back at him for his praise and her coming presents. "My Lord I'm so glad you are pleased. I took the liberty of adding one more feature, a very large walk in wardrobe for your ladies so they all have space here as well."

"That's perfect my dear, thank you for thinking of that and that is where we can put some of Willow's things now too."

Alizay led them to an ornate door with a large mirror on its face that opened into a huge and highly organized walk in closet. Alizay turned to Willow and posed her questions. "What sort of things do you have and what kind of needs do you have for your practice?"

Willow thought for a moment. "Well clothes, shoes, accessories and things like that of course. But I have a small library, supplies for brewing things, herbs and consumables and other knick-knacks."

Alizay nodded at that already building a plan. "Ok, we will store your clothes and such things here of course. I will have a study arranged to house the rest of your things that you can make into your own so all space for study and whatever else you need here in this wing. There are plenty of extra rooms as this is all reserved for my Lord himself anyways."

They unpacked all of Willow's things into the walk in and Alizay assured her that everything would be put away and organized and safely stored shortly. Damiex made his way into the new larger lounge and unpacked all of the purchases for his Sins and organized each group of bags and boxes in piles for each of them including a small pile for Alizay and the purchases for Serenity and Ariel.

When they were done they all headed down to the dining hall where they met up with the other Sins. Amaranda, Alissa and Lunara each got their deep kisses and full body gropes from Damiex before they turned to Ariel and Willow and Serenity. Amaranda was the first to notice their new jewelry.

"Ohhhh those are gorgeous! Where did you two get those necklaces? And who is this lovely new woman?"

Ariel answered her fellow Sin though all of them were wondering the same thing. "Damiex bought them for us while we were out and you three have some surprises from him too! This is Willow, a powerful witch we met in Denver who caught a whiff of our man and wanted her own taste and followed him here. She's his new concubine and now a part of the family."

All three ladies squeed in delight before hugging her and welcoming her to the family. They all sat down and while Damiex was busy chowing down the six ladies talked a mile a minute and got to know their new sister so to speak and introduced themselves.

***

After dinner everyone drifted back to Damiex's rooms and everyone was impressed with the changes. The ladies especially liked the new nest and open roof with the barrier over it. He led them to the new lounge and directed everyone to their own piles of bags and boxes. There was a small party as everyone unwrapped and opened up their presents and showed everything off. Amaranda, Alissa and Lunara all loved their necklaces and Damiex got his deep soulful kisses and butt gropes from each of them in thanks with whispered promises for more later. When Alizay found the French maid outfit Damiex whispered in her ear that the next time she had some free time she should wear it for him and he'd give her quite the treat to which she blushed but clearly looked excited.

The clothes were all a big hit even with the guys and since Zaxen was wanting to do some work on the farms and ranches, Damiex had gotten him several pairs of jeans, a couple pair of cowboy boots and two cowboy hats as well explaining that this was what they wore on Earth on farms. Zaxen was thrilled and couldn't wait to start himself.

That led into a group discussion on how the trip went and everything they bought. This led to talk about where the animals and plants would stay under observation and evaluation which Damiex answered. He explained that he knew what animals and plants they were hoping for and had an area behind the castle quickly developed before they left that would be fairly private and protected for them to be raised in.

"There are multiple fenced in areas, coops for the chickens, shelters for the medium and large animals, water and different grains and plants we will feed the animals to test and a good sized garden for the crops."

It was out of the way and protected by the vast mountains behind them and the massive castle in front of them to allow plenty of shelter but still get all day sun from their yellow star. During the day you could even see some of the other Circles in the sky orbiting them as they were all their own worlds.

A plan was made for the following morning after breakfast for Willow and Zaxen to help Damiex and Ariel to unload everything and get the animals situated and to plant the crops that were all still stored. The next week would give them the answers to their questions on whether or not Damiex's plans would work. Inside of a week it would be clear if the plants and animals were thriving, or withering.

It was a little later when the informal gathering began to break up. Zaxen and Cassius left and would switch off guarding the doors tonight. All of the Sins save for Ariel took turns guarding his rooms at night and the nights when the girls took turns their bed would be one short for that night. Cassius and Zaxen took up the majority of that task but Amaranda and Alissa and Lunara pulled nights each week too just not as frequently. Alizay ensured everyone left their purchases where they were and she would see to getting them all put away before they woke the next day.