A Thanksgiving Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sending the picture, Alyssa stood up and exited the stall. She walked over to the mirror, rebuttoning her shirt as she went. She bent over the counter, pushing her hair back into place and fixing her slightly smudged lipstick. Taking a step back, she also checked the front of her pants, making sure none of her excessive juices stained the front. Alyssa admired herself as she did, checking herself out in the large bathroom mirror. God, she was a vain bitch. As she walked out of the bathroom, she thought to the picture she had replied with; if her pushed up tits and plump red lips didn't get that futanari going, she would be personally offended.

Alyssa made her way back to her company's office space and back to her cubicle. A pep was back in her step, and she worked through lunch. She felt energized, and reasoned that the harder she worked, the quicker the time would pass. Even when her pigheaded boss came by to make more inappropriate comments at her, she just smiled through them - nothing was going to get her down. As the afternoon came and went, the hour growing late, Alyssa finally turned off her computer and headed out of the building. She resisted checking her phone the entire time, instead waiting until she got back to her house. Her driving was predictably fast, and she was back lying in bed before she knew it.

As soon as her body hit the bed, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath; she just needed to make it another week. Taking off her work jacket, she threw it to the side and began to unbutton her blouse - letting her breasts breath was always the best part of her day. She got up and changed quickly, adorning a red tank top and pair of panties. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she finally grabbed her phone once more and opened a new message from her futa admirer.

YourDreamFuta: wow your so sexy

BustyBrunette8: Thank you

BustyBrunette8: I couldn't resist sending you a picture at work

YourDreamFuta: oh your dirty

YourDreamFuta: I like that ;)

BustyBrunette8: So, got any more previews for me?

YourDreamFuta: Mmmm

YourDreamFuta: id rather make you wait :*

BustyBrunette8: Meany

BustyBrunette8: :(

YourDreamFuta: maybe I'll send you one later

Alyssa smiled at this last reply. She took another picture of herself, something she never tired of doing. Her breasts looked even more obscene in their braless state, and her nipples clearly poked out through the thin material of the tank top she had casually thrown on. This picture was more full-bodied this time, and the buxom woman made sure her flat stomach and lightly-clad crotch was in the picture; it was a good angle, her round ass stuck out even more from around her hips while she was sitting. After sending the picture, she threw her phone to the side and got up to make herself dinner.

That night Alyssa lay in the pitch black darkness once more, scrolling on her phone; however, instead of checking her dating apps, she was searching for information about futanari. She frigged her cunt slowly as she did, teasing herself as she read story after story, all claiming to be true. Each told the same tale, one of girls with huge genitalia, unloading unheard amounts of seed into and onto their victims. It was described as overwhelming and addictive - the people telling the stories claimed that no other could satisfy them after their encounters with these demonic dickgirls. Alyssa even read one seemingly impossible post on a forum where a girl claimed a futa walked up to her on the bus, showed her the biggest, most mind breaking cock ever, and then casually unloaded gallons of cum all over her body for several minutes before getting off the bus. The girl in the post claimed that it's all she could think about and she's ridden that bus everyday in hopes of seeing the futa once more. Alyssa brought herself to a huge orgasm after she finished reading the story, her mind going wild with all the possibilities of what was going to happen to her.

The rest of the week went by slowly, and in much the same way that that day had. Alyssa would masturbate herself silly at night to that one picture - Ashley still hadn't sent another. She would go to work, put in her hours, and leave. The correspondence between the pair had grown thin, with Alyssa mostly sending dirty pictures. She did get the information for the time and location of their proposed meeting, which only made the brunette's anticipation grow. Over the weekend she made sure to hit the gym, although she rarely felt she needed it; everything the brunette ate seemed to just go to her tits or ass. She did remember to contact her family and rebook her flight. The day of the event quickly approached, but not quickly enough.

On Sunday Ashley finally sent her another picture. This one was even worse than the first. It was taken from behind the futa, who was bent over like she was undressing. The blonde futa stared over her shoulder at the camera, smiling a knowing smile. Her hands were pulling down a pair of small blue panties, revealing herself for Alyssa to see. Alyssa did note that Ashley did indeed have a vagina, a small pink slit that rested over the thing that actually captured her attention: dangling heavy between the futa's legs were a pair of huge orange-sized balls. They were incredibly large and round, and hung low in a huge leathery sack that screamed virility. Behind her massive orbs, Alyssa could see her unclothed cock, which dangled to the side around her thigh. It was just as huge as it looked like it would be in the first picture, and the massive tube that bulged down its length only added to the insanely potent look of this inhuman cock. Alyssa practically orgasmed just at the sight of this overwhelmingly sexual package.

Wednesday finally came along, and it couldn't have come sooner. At the start of the weekend Alyssa's time off from work had officially begun, which gave her a total of 4 whole days to herself. She had tried to busy herself as much as she could, but a person could only spend so much time on the elliptical or watching TV till they went crazy. Besides, for almost a week Alyssa had been on edge - everything reminded her of sex. The sex-crazed woman found herself checking out everyone she walked by, paying special attention to the crotches of any female-presenting people she passed. Hell, she had spent nearly half the time she'd been awake with her hand down her panties, constantly flipping between the 2 pictures Ashley had sent her; she was addicted to futanari already, and she hadn't even fucked one yet.

Alyssa had barely slept the night before, too excited about the gangbang that awaited her; she was like a kid who knew they were going to an amusement park the next day. Despite all the sleep she hadn't received, when her alarm went off she awoke with a start, full of energy. The brunette raced to the shower, stripping off her clothes as she went. Hopping under the hot water, she had to remember to take her time, and slowed herself down. She spent some extra time making sure she was completely clean, and shaved off her landing strip - as sexy as it was, most people liked their women bare. Getting out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and grabbed her phone, her heart beating quickly once more as a new message popped up.

YourDreamFuta: still coming?

BustyBrunette8: Of course!

BustyBrunette8: I wouldn't chicken out ;)

YourDreamFuta: lol good

YourDreamFuta: you can come over whenever

YourDreamFuta: just try to be over before 5!

BustyBrunette8: Will do!

As Alyssa closed the app, she checked the clock; good, she had plenty of time. With her towel still wrapped around her body, the brunette walked out of the bathroom and into her room. She moved towards the closet - it was time to pick the perfect outfit. She needed something that said slutty, but not desperate. First things first though: underwear. Alyssa had just the pair in mind: a matching lacey red set that looked good on her tanned skin. Rummaging through a dresser, she found just what she was looking for. Stepping out of her towel and into the thin thong, she shimmied it up her legs before snapping it around her hips, which it hugged very tightly. Her pussy was just barely covered, leaving little to the imagination. Exactly what she wanted. Grabbing the matching bra, she snapped it behind her back and heaved her breasts into the huge cups. It lifted them even higher than usual making her already obscene tits look ridiculous. Looking at herself in the mirror in her closet, she smiled; she really was a hot slut.

Now for the actual outfit. While connecting the many hooks of her bra, Alyssa had decided on exactly what she would wear. She grabbed a white blouse off a hangar and put it on. As she buttoned it up, she left several of the top buttons purposefully undone, showing off the top of her red bra and plenty of tanned, enticing cleavage. To compliment her white top the brunette grabbed one of her rarely-worn pencil skirts. The black material slid up her hips, hugging them tightly. Turning around in the mirror, Alyssa was incredibly satisfied with how hot she looked; she looked like a slutty office worker, which she guessed she actually was. She had a perfect pair of heels to compliment this outfit, but would say those for later. Strolling out of the closet, Alyssa made her way back to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

After 2 incredibly long hours, Alyssa finally decided to leave her house. She wore her hair down to her shoulders, and applied her usual make up: deep red lipstick and smokey eyeshadow. She hopped in her car and began the long drive to the next city over. Plugging the address into her phone's gps, she zoomed out of the parking lot, immediately going well over the speed limit. The rushed brunette quickly got onto the highway and made her way out of town. The drive was uneventful, although Alyssa would've hardly noticed if anything did happen; a bomb could've dropped next to her and her mind still would've been too preoccupied with futanari dick to notice. After nearly an hour, the drive taking longer than expected, Alyssa pulled up the house.

Parking on the street, Alyssa sat in silence for several minutes. Was she really going to go through with this? Of course she was. Pulling out her trusty hand mirror from her purse, she opened it and gave herself a once over. She looked good, that was undeniable. Pulling out her phone, she checked to make sure that Ashley hadn't cancelled on her last minute and sighed in relief when she saw she had no new messages. Taking several deep breaths, trying her best to calm herself, she stared out of her car window at the house. It was pretty unremarkable, one story and pretty plain looking - nothing made it stand out as some kind of den of debauchery. Alright, she was ready.

Flinging open the car door, the busty brunette stepped out carefully, the black heels of her shoes clicking on the pavement. Closing the door behind her, her purse shouldered on her side, she marched towards the house. The entire short walk, Alyssa made sure to take deep breaths, trying to keep herself calm. The closer she got to the entrance, the more she could feel her body reacting, like it knew what was coming; her nipples began to harden and her slit moistened under her thin skirt. Standing in front of the door, she took one more breath before knocking, her knuckles rapping loudly on the wood. She stood patiently, holding her purse between her hands like it would protect her from some unknown danger.

The door opened almost immediately. Standing in front of Alyssa was none other than Ashley, unmistakable from her profile picture. She was shorter than Alyssa expected, although the brunette was standing several inches taller than her normally average height due to the heels she was wearing. The futa was very white, almost pale, with shining blue eyes and long blonde hair that was currently pulled back into a ponytail. A simple blue shirt covered her torso, showing hints of average-sized breasts. Somewhat surprisingly to Alyssa, Ashley was wearing a pair of black shorts that left damn near nothing to the imagination; her fat pipe and large balls were clearly on display. The futa smiled up at Alyssa, that same knowing smile from the 2nd picture, while Alyssa's own eyes were locked on to the bulging meat in front of her.

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you!" Ashley finally spoke, breaking the silence, her voice somewhat high-pitched.

"Ahem, yes, it's nice to meet you too." Alyssa said almost awkwardly, struggling to take her eyes off the futanari's obscene display.

"Well come on in!"

Smiling at the brunette, getting her own eyeful of bulging skin, Ashley moved to the side and welcomed Alyssa in. Alyssa muttered a thank you and walked in, not really paying attention to much around her. It looked like a normal family home, white walls adorned with cheap paintings and pictures of people she didn't know; she could see a very large dining table peeking out of the corner of an entryway, but not much else. As the door behind her closed, she turned around and smiled at the small futa, who walked around her towards the opposite side of the entry. The pair looked at each other awkwardly before Alyssa broke the silence.

"So are the, uh, others here already?"

"Oh no!" Ashley said, perking up, "they won't be here for a couple more hours!"

"Is that right?" Alyssa purred, bringing a finger to her cleavage, "does that mean you and I get to have some fun alone first?"

"I can't say I'm not tempted! But no, the others would get mad if I didn't wait for them!"

"Ah, ok." Alyssa replied, somewhat disappointed. She didn't want to have to wait to get fucked!

"But don't worry, we still have to get you ready!"

"Ready?"

"Mhm! Follow me!" Ashley exclaimed without explanation, turning around and walking away. Alyssa followed behind her, her heels loudly clacking against the hardwood floor. The pair walked through the house, passing several rooms, before finally reaching their destination. Ashley opened the door to a large, nearly barren room. The only notable thing in the room was a large bed that was made up neatly. They walked in, Alyssa awkwardly standing to the side; she felt she was awaiting orders. The futa bent over in front of the bed and pulled a drawer out from under it. The horny brunette immediately began to look at her swaying package, which hung down in the futa's loose shorts. Her mouth practically drooled as she watched the clothed meat bounce around as the futa rummaged through the drawer. After a minute or so, Ashley bolted up once again and turned towards the brunette, a bag clutched between her hands.

"Alright! We need to go to the dining room for this part!"

Before Alyssa could even ask what was happening, Ashley had moved past her and out of the room. Alyssa hurried behind her, not wanting to be left behind in the unfamiliar house. She followed her, her mind racing at what could be happening. As they reached the dining room, which, as Alyssa had seen before, was home to a very large dining table, Ashley turned back to her. She reached into the mysterious bag she had taken from beneath the bed, and pulled out a small black blindfold.

"Alright! Time to get your prepared! Turn around please!" Ashley commanded kindly. Growing more aroused at the sight of the blindfold, the brunette did as she was told and turned away from the futa. Her eyes were immediately covered by the dark cloth, and she felt it being tied behind her head. Before she could try and make a sexy comment, something else was brought in front of her face and shoved into her mouth: a ball gag. Like the blindfold, it was quickly tied behind her head, making her unable to speak. A moment of panic washed over her, and Alyssa wondered once again if she had gotten into more than she bargained for.

"Good! They fit perfectly! Now for one last thing..." Ashley trailed off. She grabbed Alyssa, and with surprising strength spun her around and pushed her over the dining room table. In seconds, Ashley took her purse from her shoulder and set it on the ground next to them. Alyssa felt herself hit the cold wood of the table, and the brunette couldn't even brace herself as the futa grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back. Was she going to get fucked already?! No dice. Instead a rough material wrapped around her wrists and held them together, tightening in the process. Oh god, she was being tied up. Her mind was still trying to catch up to what was happening when she felt her legs lifted up and her entire body was pushed onto the table.

"Hope I'm not being too rough!" the bound and blindfolded woman heard from behind her. Her ankles, much like her wrists, were bound by what she could only assume was rope. She was manhandled by the futa, who's strength continued to surprise her, and soon her feet and wrists were tied together behind her back. Alyssa could feel her muscles strain in this uncomfortable position, and her tits were pushed up towards her chin due to the arching of her back. She tried to squirm for several seconds before realizing it was futile; she had been rendered virtually immobile!

"Perfect! A great centerpiece for our Thanksgiving dinner! Don't worry, my friends should be here soon!"

Alyssa attempted to struggle in her restraints, partially to test just how strongly she was tied up, and partially because her brain was panicking at the situation she had gotten herself into. The futa didn't seem to notice her struggling, or at least didn't say anything, and Alyssa could hear her move away from the table. The bound brunette could hear the futa hum to herself as she walked away, and she could hear the sounds of moving around and rummaging in the next room. As Alyssa began to calm down and accept her situation, one of her unblocked senses began to work, and she could smell the familiar scent of Thanksgiving food being made.

Of course, it was all starting to make sense. Ashley was going to host her friends over for an early Thanksgiving dinner, and Alyssa would be the dessert. Remembering what the futa had said before, the tied-up woman realized that the group of futa would be eating around her while she was stuck in the middle of the table; for some reason, the idea of being ignored and untouched while others around here acted like nothing was out of the ordinary made the woman's panty's moisten once more. Was this a new fetish? Alyssa had plenty of time to think about it as she lay on the table in the pitch darkness, unable to speak or move.

It felt like an eternity to Alyssa before anything new happened. For over an hour, although it seemed like much longer to the hogtied woman, all she heard was the sounds of Ashley cooking and the smell of delicious food being made. She could occasionally hear the futa hum to herself or laugh, and she even thought she caught the sounds of her watching a video. These were the only sounds she heard before something new caught her attention. A knock on the door caused her ears to perk up, being the first new sound she'd heard in an hour; and if someone else was here that just meant she was that much closer to the fucking of a lifetime.

The buxom woman could hear the pitter-patter of feet as Ashley rushed to the door. The sound of a new voice entered the house, and as she heard the door slam shut, the tapping of a second set of footsteps drew nearer. The presumably 2 futas chatted back and forth, catching up with each other as they got closer. When their voices got close enough that Alyssa knew they were right in front of her, she was addressed for the first time since she had been tied up.

"Ooooh she's a pretty one!" The new voice exclaimed, sounding deep and husky, "where did you find her?"

"Oh you know, on one of those fetish sites," the voice clearly belonging to Ashley replied, "she matched up perfectly with what we're looking for! It was a lucky find, I'd been searching for a couple weeks!"