A Thanksgiving Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last but not least, Hana had one last target. Turning once again, her cock pointed at Kendra's giant, muscular back, the hyper endowed futa began to fire once again. Her blast didn't knock the dark-skinned futa over, however, as she kept her feet firmly planted on the ground and her body tensed. Hana only smiled as she drenched her friend's large form, covering her in much the way she had covered all of the others. Kendra gritted her teeth as her body was lashed by hot sperm, holding her ground as best she could. Once Hana was satisfied, she turned away from her friend once more.

This time, Hana let her cock blast wildly around the room. Despite the fact that it was already covered in layers of mostly Kendra's cum, Hana blew that away and covered it in her own essences. Not an inch of room was spared, and much of the cum ended up sliding and dripping onto the ground. It took Hana over 5 more minutes before her orgasm finally died down. Finally, she removed her hands from her cock and placed them on her hips, observing the cum-decimated room. Nothing was spared, including Hana herself, her cum having blown back onto her many, many times.

"Alright girls!" Hana exclaimed, clapping her hands together loudly once more and peering around the room, "I think our centerpiece needs a bit of break, so who wants to go next?"

Her question was meant with silence. Kendra continued to face away from her, her body trembling slightly in fear for the first time. Jamie sat up, coughing up all the cum she had swallowed from being submerged so deeply, mouthfuls of semen splattering on her tits. Ashley managed to stand up cautiously as she tried to wipe the excess cum from her face. Clearing her eyes, she looked down, her eyes widening at the sight of her legs being flooded nearly to her knees in semen, and then looked over towards Hana. Her cock hadn't lost any of its luster, and once they made eye-contact, the blonde futa knew what was coming. Hana smiled and walked over slowly...

The sun shone brightly in Hana's eyes as she exited the house. Stepping onto the front steps gingerly, she walked several feet away from the entrance, trying to escape the river of cum seeping out from the bottom of the door. She had gotten dressed again in this house, in a new dress that was similar in length and color to the now-ruined garment she entered in. Opening the bag in her hand, she pulled out a small towel and rubbed down her legs and feet, trying to clear the semen, her own semen, that still coated them. Once she was done she walked barefoot towards the street humming quietly to herself.

"What a fun couple of days!" Hana said to herself, turning back to the house, "maybe I can get the girls to come over for Christmas - that is if they can still walk!"

The tiny Asian futa giggled to herself as she walked down the sidewalk, once again humming to herself. To any outsider, there was nothing strange about this scene, just a friend leaving another friend's house on a bright sunny Friday. It was a typical scene of suburbia, the birds chirping loudly, and the sounds of passing cars filling the air. No one was any wiser at what happened in that small home, only the cum that seeped from the front door hinted at the horrors that occurred inside.