A Thanksgiving Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa's stomach was, as always, inflated by all the cum from the 4 futa's cocks, and stuck out heavily in front of her. She looked down in a daze as she had been pulled from the source of sexual ambrosia, and realized she was now in a sitting position on top of the charcoal-skinned behemoth below her with more than half of the futa's cock lodged in her insides. Before she could complain, or try to reattach herself to the fountain of her new addiction, her stomach audibly and visibly rumbled. She was being filled once again.

Kendra's cumload blew both of Ashley's and Jamie's previous shots combined out of the water. The slut's stomach inflated, expanded, and then inflated some more. It grew out to all sides at once, skipping the pregnant look immediately. Larger and larger her torso blew up, easily more than before, and weighed Alyssa down so much that more of Kendra's mighty ramrod managed to sink in. Her cunt rained down its own torrent of cum, splattering down onto Kendra's dark form. As the brunette felt like her skin might literally burst, Kendra let out a grunt and lifted her off of her cock and dropped her onto the table; Alyssa landed roughly on her side.

Without moving, Kendra let the rest of her orgasm fire up into the air, her cock bucking wildly. The ultra thick sprays splashed against the ceiling causing cum to rain down onto the room. No one was spared. Kendra's own form was quickly covered, the off-white goo contrasting deeply with her dark skin and blending into her dyed hair. Ashley, who was sitting several feet away was also drenched by the downpour, although she hardly noticed anything due to her incredibly tired state. Hana and Jamie also were both hit by several arcing blasts, although Jamie was spared the brunt of it by her position behind the short futa. And of course, Alyssa was covered for the umpteenth time of the night, her panting, orgasming body being completely covered white.

This monumental orgasm lasted several minutes, each blast of virile seed just as big as the one before it, if not bigger. The ocean of cum rose a couple inches higher, now deep enough to cover feet. The entire ceiling, the walls, the chairs, the table - it was all redecorated an unholy, off white color. Kendra panted loudly, her muscular chest rising and falling rapidly. Her cock didn't droop at all, and a constant rivier of cum flowed from the tip, intersped with blasts that fired onto her body. The room fell silent once again, the only sound being the large splashes of cum caused by the drippings from the ceilings falling into the lake of seed on the floor.

"Well!" Hana exclaimed, clapping her hands together, "you certainly got her ready for me I think!"

"Yeah yeah..." Kendra grumbled under her breath as she got up from the table and rubbed her own semen off of her face, Alyssa's massively inflated form rolling over and on to her back.

"Can you do me a favor and press down on her stomach again? She's gonna need the extra space for me!"

"You can do it yourself, Hana." Kendra replied, contempt creeping into her voice.

"I guess you're right!"

The Asian futanari walked around the table, her cock, now fully hard, bobbed ridiculously in front of her; it weighed so much, it actually fell low enough to splash into the flood of cum that filled the room, before bouncing back up. Kendra had her back turned towards the futa, still not wanting to look at her superior appendage, while the short blonde only watched in a trance, drooling escaping the corner of her mouth. The bustiest of them there once again looked down at the ground, her legs absolutely submerged in cum, and awaited another order from her friend. As Hana reached the otherside of the table, she looked between Alyssa's legs and let out a long whistle.

"You stretched her out even more than I thought!"

What Hana was referring to, of course, was Alyssa's absolutely ruined cunt. It had been stretched so wide, it looked like someone could stick their head in with little resistance. Hanging slack, her lips looked completely pulverized, and her entire vagina was red and pulsating. A torrent of cum spilled from its wide open hole, and Hana was pretty sure she could see her womb through all the semen. Below her obliterated cunt, her asshole was also incredibly stretched due to Ashley's rough pounding. Both holes, which were once tight, small, attractive things, had been deformed by the unnatural penetration they had endured. Perfect.

Using both hands to lift her terrifyingly monolithic appendage, Hana stepped forward until it cast a shadow over Alyssa's once-again comatose form, and let it drop. Even though she was standing over a foot away from the table, her giant slab of unbridled dickmeat slammed across the entirety of Alyssa's bloated body, the head slamming against her head. So weighty Hana's cock was, that the brunette's stomach dented around it and an absolute tidal wave of frothy white sludge blasted from her ruined holes. This included her mouth, which let out its own geyser of thick semen that fell back onto her face, emptying the rest of what had been in her stomach. After involuntarily expelling gallons of cum, Alyssa gasped for air and finally was able to witness what was weighing her down so extremely.

Holy. Fuck. It shouldn't be possible - it shouldn't be, but here it was, undeniably, in front of her face. Resting heavily on her body was, without a doubt, the biggest cock Alyssa could even dream of. An elephant would be put to shame by this behemoth! The head, which was hovering right about the brunette's shocked face, looked like - oh God! It looked like it dwarfed her own head, and the shaft it stuck out from was much the same way. The bulging urethra under it looked as big as her own thigh! Alyssa could actually feel her body tremble in fear at what she was seeing.

Hana began to walk backward, her heavy cock sliding across Alyssa's body. Alyssa could feel everything. Every ridge, evey arm-sized vein, every body-shaking pulse. The heat, the size, the fucking smell! Everything about it was overwhelming. And it just kept going. The shocked slut could feel the head drag across her cunt before thudding loudly onto the table, causing the wood structure to shake once more. Alyssa took this momentary respite to prop herself up on her elbows and look down so that she'd be able to see it fully. Christ.

It looked like Hana had a literal cannon sticking out from her body. How was she even able to support such a thing?! It looked practically bigger than she was! The entire thing had darkened significantly, no doubt due to the amount of blood needed to maintain such an unnatural erection. As Alyssa's eyes darted around, trying to take in every numerous inch of Hana's demonic appendage, her eyes fell onto a part of her she hadn't even considered before: her balls.

They touched the ground even while Hana was standing. They touched the ground and sat there; it wasn't that they lightly skimmed the floor, or just barely hovered above it - no, they touched it. They were partially submerged in the ocean of cum, but the amount covered was miniscule. Her enormous cum factories took up all the space between her legs and then some; it actually looked like Hana was standing behind her own testicles, and they covered her legs completely. They looked like beach balls between her legs, full-sized, completely inflated, and then some. And they pulsed. And they rumbled. And they gurgled. And all of this was for her!

"You definitely look drained enough, slut. Looks like it's finally my turn!"

Grabbing her cock, her hands not even coming close to encompassing its massive, practically torso-sized girth, Hana moved it carefully so the head was perfectly aligned with Alyssa's destroyed cunt. The brunette's whole body was still shaking and she was breathing rapidly, knowing what was coming. Lining up her glans, the Asian futa pressed her cock forward, the insanely burning hot head kissing the entirety of the slut's gaped pussy. Even despite the intense stretching it had gone through, the truly giant glans did not look like they would fit at all - but that never stopped Hana. With a swing of her hips and a loud grunt, the futa thrust her cock forward, and her cock tore into Alyssa's cunt like it was nothing.

And Alyssa screamed. Alyssa let out the longest, loudest scream she had all night, and probably her whole life. While she was screaming, her entire body went limp and she fell back onto the table, which caused Hana to let out a giggle. Now that her head was firmly planted into this bitches cunt, she could start actually fucking. Looking up her enormous length of shaft, she smiled smugly at just how much her glans dented this sluts body; alone, the tip was big enough to bulge out from her crotch up to past her navel. She never got tired of ruining others for anyone else. Still gripping her cock, Hana began to push her cock forward, beginning the slow process of burying her numerous inches into the passed out woman.

It took several minutes before Alyssa woke up once more. Her eyes fluttered open and she instantly remembered what had caused her to pass out. Lifting her head, she looked down and moaned. Oh God. Her entire torso was bulged out absurdly, and Hana's massive cockhead poked at her tits from inside her body. It felt like her organs were being flattened and pushed to the side, anything her body could do to make room for the gigantic sex organ invading her insides. Alyssa could feel her hip bones grinding against Hana's shaft due to its massive girth. Her entire body was stretched, like a too-small condom - a human condom for an inhuman appendage. As she followed this obscene portudence, down to the multiple feet of cock that still stuck out from her even-more ruined cunt, her mind finally snapped. Alyssa's brain fractured, no longer able to comprehend what she was seeing or what was happening to her, and she screamed once more.

A new massive stream of girlcum fired from Alyssa's absurdly destroyed pussy. This firehose blast lasted for multiple minutes, absolutely soaking the entirety of Hana's shaft and her body; the futa only let out a satisfied hum as her body was showered in the slut's juices, washing away some of the cum that stuck to her body from Kendra's previously load. Hana had stopped moving while Alyssa came, and waited until she was done. As the slut's orgasm finished, her cunt still letting out small intermittent streams, Hana began to move once more.

The futa lifted her cock, pulling Alyssa's skin even further up, and began to walk forward. Her cock barreled through the brunette whore's insides once more, and shoveled past her tits, pushing them painfully, well, it would have been painful had Alyssa been conscious, painfully apart. The bulge rose further and further up her body, and once it reached her neck, Hana gave a particularly sharp thrust, and her cock pushed the skin of Alyssa's body up in front of her face. Now, Hana could really start fucking.

Rumbling loudly, Hana's balls pushed an enormous gout of cum up into her cock despite the fact that she wasn't cumming - it was too virile and thick to be called precum. As it slowly forced its way up her cock, Hana waited till it finally reached her tip and blasted out into Alyssa's unconscious body. Her body was inflated once again, and the inflation didn't seem to stop. It didn't happen quickly, but Hana's cock was eventually hidden in the mass of cum that filled and stretched the brunette's womb. This one shot of cum continued for minutes, more than any of the other futa's orgasms, before Hana's cock finally calmed down.

That was what she really needed to continue her brutal assault. Now that Alyssa's body was filled to the brim once more, she had a lot more wriggle room to move her cock around in, and she planned to take full advantage of that fact. Pulling her cock back for the first time, Hana began to walk backward until just the head was punishing this slut's pussy and then practically lept forward; her cock rocketed back up through Alyssa's body until it bulged above her head, bringing her stretched stomach with it. Hana repeated this movement several times, slightly changing the angle of each leaping thrust, her cock punching the semen-filled womb of this slut's body cruelly.

The other futa hadn't changed at all, although Ashley's eyes widened as she witnessed the most intense fucking she had ever seen. Jamie still stared downward, although her cock was steadily leaking cum, adding to the already ocean of cum that filled the room. Kendra had pulled up a chair, although she faced it away from the coupling. Despite the fact that she had her eyes shut, and her giant fists clenched at her sides, her cock twitched and pulsed, spilling precum onto the floor. She couldn't help it: no matter how annoyed or angry she felt towards her futa better, her and her cock that put the rest of them to shame was undeniably arousing.

The overfucked brunette began to awaken once more, her eyes fluttering open. It took a minute for her eyes and her brain to adjust to what she was seeing, something that was becoming common in her life. It was easy to understand why it was so difficult for her to understand what she was witnessing; all that was in front of her face was a giant blob of moving flesh. One thing did clue her on to what it was though: through this writing mass of flesh, she could see the unmistakable outline of Hana's massive cockhead denting her skin. It was her skin she was seeing in front of her face - it couldn't be anything else.

"Oh fuuuuuuck..." Alyssa moaned at knowing just how much her body was being deformed by this unreal appendage.

"Oh good you're awake again! I couldn't tell if you were or not under my cock." Hana laughed and she continued to thrust inside the stunned woman.

Moaning and groaning, Alyssa launched into another orgasm right away. Her cunt convulsed and twitched around the monolithic meat inside of her, and her cunt once again sprayed a personal-record breaking amount of her juices onto everything in its path. Despite the fact that Hana's rough fucking wasn't particualrly quick, just the size of her giant dick caused Alyssa to feel like she was being sexually obliterated on another level than any of the previous destructive fuckings she had endured. This fucking continued for numerous more minutes, before Hana had once again hit a limit inside of the woman's stretched body. The bulge in Alyssa's body now pushed out over a foot past her body, with Hana's giant glans at the helm of the bulge.

"Hmmm I will say, I'm impressed slut. You managed to fit over half of my cock!"

Half!? This was only half?! Alyssa's eyes rolled into the back of her skull, Hana's statement sending her into another mind-shattering orgasm. The brunette's brain had practically melted in her cranium at this point, the amount of orgasms that Hana alone had numbed her nerves to any feeling that wasn't unnatural pleasure. Now that she was close enough, the Asian futa grabbed onto Alyssa's ankles, and now was able to use her body to help pleasure her magnificent member. She dragged her up and down, which she combined with as big of thrusts as she could without having to walk back and forth; Hana was treating her like an onahole, one she was very willing to break and throw away.

"I think I can feel my real orgasm approaching, my little fuck doll. Get ready!"

So far, Hana had barely dumped any new loads of viscous sludge into the poor whore she was currently ruining. Her stomach had inflated more, of course, due the natural leakage a cock as giant as hers suffered from, but no other extreme helpings of semen from her virile boulders had been unleashed. This was about to change. Hana held Alyssa's legs tightly, holding her as far down on her cock as she could. Much like the other futas, her cock rumbled and grew, although the growth was barely noticeable due to the extreme size she already possessed. Her balls would have pulled up as well, but instead they only gurgled and sat heavily on the ground, their massive weight too much for them to pull up against. All of this signaled Hana's coming orgasm, which no one could have been prepared for.

Without a word or a sound from Hana, her orgasm began. Her cock trembled inside of Alyssa, and her urethra flared wildly. Bulging out like it might tear, a huge lump took up the entirety of her cumtube and slowly trudged towards the tip. Alyssa's body was shaken by the vibrating of Hana's beast, and she tried to grip the sides of the table for dear life. She watched, partially in anticipation and partially in fear, as Hana's cock inside of her managed to expand to an even larger, ungodly size. With a loud sound, the first gush of cum entered the overstuffed slut.

It was like someone turned on a firehose. Alyssa could actually see her skin dent outward even farther, like a balloon being pumped full of air; but instead it was Alyssa's womb being pumped full of scalding hot semen. Her ballooned stomach quickly covered her face before the excess semen began to fill the rest of her body. The brunette slut quickly looked like she had swallowed several bean bag chairs, and her expanded midsection inflated in every direction. In mere seconds it had topped its previous size, and continued to grow.

Alyssa's stomach quickly began to overtake the large dining table, and even began to spill off of the sides. She was more semen than person at this point. Alyssa wasn't sure how she was able to grow so much than before, not that her brain was able to function at all at this point. As her stomach began to fall off the sides of the table, now covering her limbs and her face completely, Hana began to pull out. Still gripping the sides of her monumental pole, she began to walk backwards, having to take several steps before her cock finally detached from Alyssa's cunt; if it looked ruined before, it was obliterated now, looking like someone might be able to fit their own torso inside of her.

Hana pulled her cock back, which was followed of course by barrel loads of cum gushing from the cavernous hole, and continued to aim it forward. The amount of cum that blasted out of her cock was enough to completely cover Alyssa's massively expanded form instantly, from her legs to her barely visible head. Even though this cum-filled person was completely painted in a new coating of white, Hana's massive shot didn't stop. Layers upon layers covered the woman's form, inches of ridiculously thick, hot goo covering every bit of her body. This shot alone lasted nearly a minute, before Hana's anaconda stopped spitting for a singular second, before the next shot began.

Turning to the side, her cock still firing off immense salvos off pure white sludge, Hana walked around the table until Jamie was in her sights. The massively busty futa had finally looked up, having been surprised she hadn't received another command, and watched in awe at the sexual destruction she had witnessed. As Hana rounded the table, she pointed her bouncing monster slightly downward, so that it was perfectly aimed at her fellow futa. She was hit by a blast of semen that felt more like a punch to the chest than a spray of seed, and fell backward, her body splashing into the rising ocean of cum. Hana walked over, still firing cum, and drenched her completely, absolutely submerging her friend her immense potency.

Once this much less-endowed futa had been painted in layers of seed, Hana continued her march, once more walked around the table. She pointed her cum cannon at Ashley, who looked on mouth-agape much like Jamie had, and covered her as well. Ashley and the chair she was in fell from the force and luckily were cushioned by the thick seed that covered the room. The smallest futa received the same treatment as her busty friend, and was left completely engulfed in hot cum.