A Thanksgiving Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her eyes moved to the other side of her head, she wondered what she was feeling this time. She had expected cock, but it felt more like her hand was touching someone's thigh. Her eyes finished their quick journey, although they had paused momentarily to look up at Ashley, who was still rapidly pumping her hips, pistoning her cock deeper and deeper into her maw, and finally laid eyes on what she had been touching. Her eyes bulged in their sockets, and then rolled back in her head, her whole body shaking in yet another orgasm. Holy shit!

Alyssa's eyes refocused and reconfirmed what she was feeling. It was Kendra. It was Kendra, and her massive fucking black cock. It was like someone put two of Ashley's cocks side by side and stacked them end to end it was so big. Her head was gripping the absolutely titanic tip, deep purple in color and pulsing angrily. The head alone looked as big as her own face! The rest of the dark length stuck out incredibly far from her body, easily over 2 feet long. It was dark and covered in giant veins, the biggest of which looked thicker than her wrist. Kendra's own massive hand was wrapped around the middle, and her fingers didn't touch each other either! Even though she held her bitch breaker in the middle of the shaft, the rest of it noticeably sagged under its own weight, like she was holding some kind of giant, limp anaconda. Beneath her massive cock was her own cum factories, and factories they were. Those fucking testicles looked like a pair of bowling balls barely contained in a huge, dark leathery sack. Jesus Christ.

"I think she's ready for you Ashley!" Hana announced, pulling her head back from the orgasmic ogling slut, her face very much predictably covered in the woman's love juices. Ashley smiled back at her, and gave her now-hard cock a strong shake, which caused Alyssa's head to wag back and forth from the force. The small futa took several steps back, finally revealing her nearly 2 foot length. She pumped the fat shaft in her hand, letting the head hover in front of Alyssa's face. With a groan, her wide cumslit opened up and sprayed out a large stream of off-white sludge onto Alyssa's face, who let out a slutty moan under the hot and wet assault.

"Alright, I'm ready now!"

Announcing this, Ashley moved around the futas next to her as Hana made her way off the table carefully. As they passed each other, the Asian futa smiled sweetly, while the blonde took a glance down towards her dress-covered crotch and gulped. Ashley made her way onto the table while Hana went back to her original spot where she could watch quietly. Grabbing Alyssa by her legs, the small futa flipped her over roughly, her back slamming against the table; this unceremonious movement also caused her to drop the cocks she had been excitedly stroking. Looking down between her tits, which had almost popped from her blouse, she watched as Ashley tore her skirt in two, letting the remnants fall to the table. The brunette slut held her breath as Ashley lined up her fat, baseball sized head with her sopping slit.

"Ready or not slut, it's time to get fucked!"

Ashley thrusted forward and Alyssa screamed. When her scream stopped, she tried to scream again until a new cock was shoved in her mouth; considering it fit, it must have been Jamie's. While Alyssa barely noticed what cock had entered her mouth due to the giant log of fuck meat being pushed into her small cunt, her lips were stretched even wider than before by the brunette futa's massive fuckpole. Before the spit-roasted woman could even try to get her bearings, Kendra bent over and ripped her blouse open, sending buttons flying everywhere. Her bra soon suffered the same fate, causing the speared slut to be nearly completely naked. Her mind couldn't even comprehend what was happening as Kendra slammed her weighty fucking cock over her body, knocking the wind out of her. The entire time this was happening, Ashley was forcing more inches of her wide shaft into the overwhelmed woman.

"Whew girls, this is a tight-ass pussy!" Ashley exclaimed with a moan, sliding more cock into Alyssa. The other futa laughed as they continued having their way with the woman, Jamie thrusting her own half-hard dick into her throat, while Kendra rubbed her unreal length along her body. Jamie grabbed her hands and used them to jack off the rest of her unsheathed length, moaning at the double-stimulation. Kendra rubbed her shaft all over the woman's body, while one of her giant hands grabbed one of Alyssa's fat tits, grabbing it roughly and pinching her nipple between her rough fingers.

"They're not as big as your tits Jamie, but they're pretty damn good!" Kendra laughed.

"Not many girls are as blessed as me!"

That was an understatement, Alyssa thought as she watched more cock enter her body. The fat tube of Jamie's urethra was mostly of what she could see, and it seemed like more and more of it was filling her throat with every moment. She could also now see the futa's balls more clearly, and it looked like they had grown even bigger than before, looking more like grapefruits in their enlarged state. Alyssa grunted around the futa's mouth-filling meat as she felt Ashley hit something inside of her. Before she could even process what it could be, Ashley pulled back and slammed her hips forward, her cock penetrated whatever the barrier it had hit was; Alyssa would find out momentarily, but for now she was busy screaming a muffled scream around the prodigious pole fucking her face.

"Oh fuck yeah there goes her cervix!"

"Mmmm thanks for opening her up for us girl!" Kendra replied, letting out a booming laugh.

Her cervix?! Oh fuck, didn't that mean this futa was in her womb now? Her eyes rolled back into her head once more as she felt the cock inside of her stretch out her womb, pushing it further up her body. Her cunt spasmed around the invading log of cock, spraying a stream of cunt juice straight onto Ashley's bare chest, soaking her breasts. Alyssa could see, once she had regained focus, a bulge move up Jamie's urethra before a huge helping of hot liquid was deposited straight into her stomach; simultaneously, she could feel Ashley's own massive meat pumping boiling hot sludge directly into her womb. What was happening?!

"Mmm I love a squirter!" Kendra exclaimed as she continued to frot her anaconda against Alyssa's entire torso.

"Every girl is a squirter when we get our hands on em!" Ashley squealed, slowly losing herself to the pleasure of the tanned woman's womb.

"Speaking of squirting," Jamie interjected, her voice dripping with lust, "I'm squirting plenty of precum into this bitch's stomach!"

"Oh god I am too! I'm getting close!"

Precum!? Every spurt from these futa's cocks felt like entire loads from the men she had been with before. While Alyssa couldn't see it, she could feel her skin stretch out around the cocks and all the cum inside of her. Ashley's tube of fuck meat was very clearly denting the skin of her stomach, and Jamie had her neck and chest bulging from her own larger cock. Kendra, whose own monolithic appendage had nearly hardened completely, growing to an even more insane size, was also leaking its own river own thick, searing cum that was slowly covering Alyssa's torso. With a loud grunt, Ashley's own orgasm started.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" the blonde dickgirl yelled as she gripped Alyssa's hips tightly and plunged as much twitching, thickening cock into the woman as she could. Alyssa could feel her womb immediately start to inflate and her skin stretch around the torrential outpouring of virile seed into her body. Ashley moaned loudly as she deposited massive amounts of white gunk into the living fuckdoll she was sheathed inside of. She looked down and watched smugly as the brunette's stomach grew larger and larger, before her orgam finally tapered off. Alyssa was left looking incredibly pregnant, like she was due with twins a month ago. Her stomach wobbled under the weight of all the potent seed sloshing inside of her; at least that's what it felt like to the inflated woman, as her vision was still filled by tan thick cock, and her brain was currently going into overdrive with all the orgasms she was feeling.

"Nice job Ashley!" Kendra complimented, "you filled her up a lot!"

"T-thank you," Ashley panted as she crawled backwards on her knees, slowly removing her cock, "one of you guys want a turn?"

"Let Jamie go next, I think she still needs some stretching before I get my chance."

Jamie simply nodded in approval and began to pull her fully-hard cock out of the expanded woman. Ashley was doing the same, and as her cock popped from Alyssa's stretched cunt, a waterfall of thick cum followed it. The small futa took a minute to watch her exemplary seed drench the table, before moving on to the ground. Instead of moving to take her place, Jamie grabbed the brunette by her shoulders and spun her around, her cunt leaving a trail of slime as her body twirled. Now, Alyssa's head and hair were firmly planted in a puddle of cum that leaked from her womb, and Jamie was perfectly lined up to fuck her up. Ashley pulled out a chair nearby and sat down, still trying to catch her breath.

"Wanna grab the other end, Kendra?"

"Hell yeah Jamie! Let's see if this one can get any of my cock in her mouth!"

Alyssa didn't even get enough time to collect herself and understand the insane filling she had just received before Jamie roughly shoved her massively wide cock into her still-gaping cunt; to Alyssa, it felt like someone shoved a baseball bat into her pussy. With nothing blocking her mouth, she screamed loudly at this new penetration, Ashley's fucking only barely preparing her for what was to come. While she was getting fucked once again, Kendra walked around the table, her cock sliding off the table and sticking out heavily in front of her. The chocolate-colored futanari took a minute to watch as Jamie plunged her destructive dick into the girl, spurts of cum leaking from around the mighty shaft. Lifting her cock up, she now had her chance to have her titanic tip pleased, and shoved it towards Alyssa's face which was alternating screams and moans as Jamie fucked into her womb, stretching it out even more than Ashley had.

"Time to see how good your oral skills really are slut!"

Looking up, Alyssa could only watch as the dark purple head of Kendra's beastial behemoth pressed against her face. The giant glans were nearly as big as her whole head, and the tip of the tip pressed against her mouth. Opening her mouth timidly, she stuck her tongue out and licked around Kendra's cumslit. Kendra gave a low grunt of approval as she felt the slut's tongue connect with the rough skin of her cock; this was changed quickly however as Jamie fucked her into another mind breaking orgasm, causing her to scream loudly, her tongue hanging out of her mouth - Alyssa truly looked like a dumb overfucked whore. Always opportunistic, Kendra grabbed her cock below the ridge of her head and pressed it forward, trying to force herself into Alyssa's mouth.

Jamie was going fucking hard on Alyssa's poor pussy. Even though her cock was nearly a foot longer than her blonde friend's, the fact that this onahole had already been fucked meant that she didn't need to be gentle. She had nearly half of her cock impaled into the woman, and while she couldn't see it due to the still-large sloshing-with-cum stomach in front of her, she knew it was almost as deep as Ashley had gone. The brunette futa looked up and watched as her giant friend tried to force her head-sized glans into the slut. Jamie grabbed Alyssa's legs and lifted them up, holding them against her own giant tits, all the while never stopping her fierce pistoning.

"You know slut," Jamie began to say, her voice slightly louder than normal due to the fact that she had to talk above the obscene sounds of her cock fucking up this girl's insides, "you should probably suck Kendra's cock as much as you can cause she's next in line for this pussy!"

Kendra laughed in agreement as Alyssa's eyes went wide. Of course, it made sense that Kendra, the biggest, would fuck her last. Her rattled, cum-broken mind had forgotten about Hana obviously, but it was clear why: she was being fucked by the 2nd biggest cock she'd ever seen while the biggest was currently attempting to stretch her jaw. She ran her tongue around the monstrous head of Kendra's pole as the giant futa attempted to force more of her cock into her maw. Audibly creaking, her jaw stretched wider and wider as Kendra's cock slowly filled her mouth. Fuck, it felt like her entire face was coming apart from the size of the dark-skinned futa's dark-skinned cockhead alone.

A spray of girlcum flew from Alyssa's cunt up into the air, before splattering back onto herself and Jamie. Jamie simply gave a sly smile as she ramped up her fucking, her cock now more than a foot and a half deep into the woman's torso. On the other end of the cock-rattled woman, Kendra had shoved her head-sized cockhead almost ¾ of the way into her mouth, her face being nearly physically changed by the size of it. Alyssa's eyes were bulging wide, her body and mind not able to keep up with everything that was happening. With another strong shove, the muscular dickgirl forced as much of her giant glans into the brunette's maw that would fit, only the massive ridge sticking out from her mouth. Her face was contorted into a comically horrid whorish visage.

"Aw man, she got almost the entire tip in!"

"That's better than most get!" Jamie laughed, "except for that one guy a few years back!"

"Oh man, he could unhinge his jaw like a goddamn snake!"

The futas laughed at the memory. Kendra had taken to using one hand to massage her cockhead through Alyssa's painfully-stretched cheeks as she used her other massive mit to stroke the rest of her unending cock. Already struggling to breath around it, Alyssa choked loudly as the massive black head belched an incredible amount of cum into her mouth, shooting straight down her throat; some of it managed to leak from her nearly-torn lips and shoot out of her mouth, which drew another guffaw from the hulking futa. Jamie's thrusts had gotten faster, her cockhead now clearly denting out on the other side of Alyssa's smaller, but still inflated stomach.

The 2 futa continued like this for several more minutes: Jamie thrusting as hard as she could while Kendra used the brunette's mouth to please her glans, all the while they both pumped out what seemed like a never ending stream of virile seed into the woman's body. Ashley sat to the side, slowly fisting her cock which hadn't lost any of its rigidity. Hana continued to watch, her stare intense, still making no motion to reveal her cock or to start stroking herself. Their so-called 'centerpiece' was practically a bystander of her own ravaging, barely moving and constantly cumming.

"Oh fuck, slut, I think I'm getting close!"

Jamie punctuated these words by grabbing onto Alyssa's hips and somehow pumping even faster, her hips becoming a blur. Kendra smiled, but continued her own oral assault on the overfucked slut. A new sound entered the room, which until then had been filled with the lurid sounds of sloshing cum and orgasmic gurgling. The super-hung brunette's balls had begun to slap into the bottom of the table, having grown even more during their fucking; they were approaching the size of Kendra's own watermelons. This combination of sounds, this lurid cacophony, reached a crescendo as Jamie yelled out, her orgasm mere seconds away.

"O-oh, here it comes!"

This was all the warning Alyssa was given, her cunt barely registering the slight lengthening and thickening of the futa's cock, before she was filled up for the second time of the night. The rush of cum was even more intense than Ashley's insane load. While the buxom woman's stomach had started to deflate at the beginning of Jamie's turn in her cunt and Kendra's in her mouth, the constant injections of precum into her womb and stomach had made it grow back to the size it was at the apex of Ashley's orgasm. And now it was going to grow even more! Her stomach wobbled obscenely at first, the only sign that something was happening inside of her, before it began to expand quickly.

The brunette's massive load blew Ashley's out of the park. Alyssa's stomach doubled in size within seconds, moving beyond the scope of pregnancy in mere moments. It pushed her tits up towards her chin, and Jamie's cockhead, which previously poked up through between the slut's breasts, was hidden once more. It grew upward, outward, anyway that it could. As Jamie's first incredible shot finished and her second began, Alyssa's now-flabby midsection began to sink to her sides, covering the table around her. With the ending of Jamie's second shot, which had been no less more powerful than her first, she pulled her cunt out of the ruined whore's ruined cunt, and fired an arc of cum across her body.

"Hey watch where you're aiming that thing!" Kendra yelled, jokingly scolding her fellow futa as Jamie's prodigious stream of cum splashed onto her cock; the enormously busty futa barely noticed, too caught up in her prodigious orgasm. Releasing Alyssa's hips and grabbing her bucking beast, she aimed it more carefully and began to cover the woman's body which was now twice the size it had once been. Despite her enlarged form, enlarged by the trillions of swimmers currently invading every inch of her stretched womb, Jamie was easily able to cover her in her entirety. The futa hosed her down, paying special attention to her wobbling and shaking belly.

While Jamie was busy in the throes of her orgasm, Kendra had removed her own cockhead from the slut's mouth, which let her immediately throw up a mouthful of cum that had glued itself to her throat due to its thickness. Alyssa's barely comprehended what was going, her mind to awash with numbness; her body was cumming uncontrollably, her pussy now constantly spraying her own juices over everything in its path. These juices were barely noticeable due to the sheer amount of cum that Jamie was covering her with, as the futa also made sure to fire shots back into her leaking, cavernous cunt. After several minutes, the writhing, overfilled woman was completely covered, from her face to her knees, while Jamie stood back panting, her cock still belching out handfuls of semen at an alarming rate.

"Now that was a nice one Jamie!" Kendra exclaimed, staring down at the now off-white woman, "I guess it's my turn now!"

"Uh, should you drain her a bit first?" Ashley suggested, speaking for the first time in many minutes as she stroked her visibly-leaking cock.

"Mmmm good idea Ashley!"

Kendra reached over, her enormous body casting a large shadow over the nearly-unconcious cumslut, and used one of her catcher-mitt sized hands to press down on Alyssa's wobbling midsection. Alyssa screamed at this sensation, the pressure on her stomach and the geyser of cum pouring from her abused hole sending her back into a stream of unending orgasms. The white sludge that had clogged her cunt splattered onto the floor in front of Jamie, quickly creating a river of cum that covered the room. Kendra kept pressing down until the slut's stomach had shrunk to a size smaller than when Ashley had filled her up.

"Guess it's my turn now!" Kendra said excitedly, removing her hand and walking around the table, her feet splashing in the numerous puddles of cum that littered the floor. Jamie stepped out of the way, and, taking a cue from Ashley, grabbed a chair and sat off to the side. Her cock had not lost any of its hardness, although unlike her smaller friend, the brunette futa took to groping her own breasts as she watched Kendra. Alyssa was still in a coma-like state, her brain completely melted from the fucking that hadn't even begun to finish yet. The 2 sitting futa watched as their giant friend stood in front of Alyssa's sprawled form, knowing what was going to come next.