A Thanksgiving Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Kendra grabbed Alyssa by her hips, her giant hands practically touching due to their incredible size. With seemingly no effort, the giant futa lifted the painted-white woman up into the air. Taking one of her hands off the woman's body, still effortlessly able to hold her up with just one, she used the other to grab her massive slab of fuck meat. Alyssa, who had been fucked silly while having her vision blocked by Kendra's giant glans, had not witnessed the dark-skinned futa's cock fully harden, and boy was it a sight to see.

Kendra's cock had been over two feet in length, flaccid, and incredibly thick. Now that it was fully erect it had gained over an extra foot in length, and had widened to the size of a normal person's thigh. The urethra that flared along the bottom of it was as wide as Ashley's hard cock was, and the veins that snaked along its length looked like gnarled, oversized tree roots. The tip, the one thing Alyssa had seen, was the size of a human's head and was a deep, angry purple color. Her balls hung down below her knees, the sack stretched taut by their sheer incredible size; it looked like she had a couple of massive watermelons banging between her knees.

Lifting Alyssa high, her body like a ragdoll in the massively muscular futa's hand, Kendra used her other hand to lift her cock up, pointing the head towards the ceiling. She placed Alyssa right above her giant glans, the woman's cunt leaking a steady stream of cum onto it. Kendra allowed her to continue leaking for several minutes, until the top half of her cock was completely painted white. Lowering her down, she let her tip press against the woman's gaped cunt, until her urethra flared and she fired off a massive stream of pearly white seed directly up the woman's cunt. Satisfied now, Kendra slammed her downward, her cock barreling into Alyssa's insides.

"Holy fuck! You're gonna tear me apart!" Alyssa screamed, coming back into consciousness as her cunt was nearly torn asunder. Kendra only chuckled as she lowered her more, her cockhead alone enough to bulge out her navel obscenely. The futanaris sitting to the side could clearly see the outline of Kendra' incredible cockhead, nearly able to see every detail through the woman's skin. Alyssa continued to scream as Kendra's cock slowly invaded her body, inch by painful inch entering her. In seconds, Kendra's cock had pierced her womb and pushed it upward; the advancement of her cock could be followed through the denting of her skin.

"That's a tight slut!" Kendra exclaimed, having not stopped her slow but brutal penetration. Despite the intense pain Alyssa was feeling, the nerve endings in her vagina stretched to their limits, her body still reacted predictably and she launched into a new explosive orgasm. Once over a foot over her prodigious pole had been fucked into the girl, Kendra took her hand off her cock and once again wrapped it around Alyssa's waist. Now that she had a good amount of cock inserted into the writhing slut, Kendra began to lift her up and down her cock, leaving only the titanic tip in before pulling her back down. The bulge in her skin would rocket up towards her breasts before brutally coming back down. Kendra turned her head towards Ashley.

"Wanna join in Ashley? There should be room for you to fuck her ass!"

"Uh sure, but how? I don't think my cock can reach that high..." the futa trailed off, looking at her own unreal, but much smaller cock.

"Ah, don't worry, I'll help you out!" Kendra chuckled. She continued to fuck Alyssa up and down her cock, sending the girl into more orgasms. Her cock was now deep enough in her body that the head pressed her breasts to the sides from inside of her, which only added to the massively-sized futa's pleasure. Moving carefully, Kendra turned around until her back was facing the table. Taking one hand off of Alyssa's waist, she placed it on the table and steadied herself and she lay backward. Due to her incredible height, the futa didn't even have to lift herself to get on the table, her feet still firmly planted on the ground as her back rested against the dining table. Once she was comfortable, she resumed her fucking as Alyssa showered her with her own clear cum.

"Alright Ashley! Just get on!"

Ashley's eyes lit up and she hopped off her chair. She moved towards the table, careful not to slip in the ocean of cum. Climbing on, still having to be careful, she straddled her dark-skinned friend's third leg, and aimed her cock downward. Using her free hand, she pulled one of Alyssa's fat cheeks to the side, exposing her tiny asshole; it was stretched and pressed thin due to the sheer width of the monolith ruining her pussy irreversibly. Her cock was already well lubed by her own cum, so without any preparation, she pressed it against the tiny starfish between the slut's cum-soaked cheeks. Kendra held the woman still for a moment, allowing Ashley to press down unrebuked.

"Oh fuck, not there!" Alyssa yelled out, her orgasm-ruined mind snapping to attention as she felt a familiar object press down on her asshole. Ashley didn't listen and didn't bother to respond; instead, she continued to press her cock into the woman's unused hole. With a grunt, she thrust her hips forward, her cock finally penetrating the too-small entrance. Alyssa let out a pained moan, while Ashley let out a much more pleasure-induced one. Kendra grunted in satisfaction, the smaller futa's pole only adding to the tightness as it grinded up against her much bigger one. Almost in unison, the 2 futa began to fuck the girl, destroying both of her holes at the same time.

"Oh Jamie!" Hana's soft voice rang out, drawing the attention of the brunette futa.

"Y-yes?" Jamie stuttered, knowing what was coming.

"Want to come help me get ready?"

Jamie only gulped and nodded, before standing up and moving towards the futa. Her cock bobbed in front of her, still actively leaking cum as she moved across the room. Hana only smiled at her, her hands intertwined in front of her chest. While her smile seemed sweet, Jamie knew the truth about the futa. She came to stand in front of the very-short Asian, before automatically falling to her knees. With shaky hands, she reached out and grabbed the hem of the dress, which barely hovered over the ocean of cum that flooded the room. She lifted the dress and gasped; Hana only stared down smugly.

"Ohhh fuck! Your cock feels so good against mine!" Ashley moaned, her hips bouncing off Alyssa's fat ass and her thrusting having picked up speed now that Alyssa's asshole had been incredibly stretched.

"Hell yeah! I love double teaming a bitch!" Kendra growled, the force of her fucking starting to pick up. Ashley didn't have to move at all, Kendra's own thrusting enough to move Alyssa's body up and down both of their cocks - although that didn't stop her from pistoning her cock anyway. Ashley did have to be careful, however, as the size difference between the 2 was enough to mean her cock could slip out at any time. The pair of dickgirls power fucked the worn out woman, oblivious to anything else that was happening around them. Both of their cocks were once again dumping gout after gout of thick, glue-like sperm, slowly filling up Alyssa once again.

On the other side of the room, Hana had gotten completely naked, her dress carefully placed to the side, along with an odd looking strap. Jamie was still kneeling between her legs, and was using her breasts to satisfy the small futa's penis. Hana just watched silently as the busty futa did her best to wrap her tits around her shaft. Jamie was almost completely silent, her focus entirely on Hana's genitalia. She worked hard, shimmy her large tits up and down her friend's cock. Shakily, she moved her head forward and began to lick it as well, knowing from past experience that it would never fit in her's, or any person's mouth.

Ashley and Kendra continued to fuck Alyssa as hard as they could. Alyssa was more overwhelmed than she ever had been, and while the pain had given away to pleasure, she still felt she might tear in half at any moment. Her body writhed limply against Kendra's firm breasts and chiseled abs, the strength of the two futa's cock enough to hold her steady. She stared down, although in an extremely unfocused way, at Kendra's face, who just stared down at her own cock. Ashley let out cute grunts as she tried to keep up with her friend's insane pace, both of their hips a blur as they brutalized Alyssa's insides. A soft splashing sound drew the trio's attention, as a new figure moved towards the end of the table.

"Mind if I join in?" a soft voice asked.

This simple question caused everyone to stop. Ashley stopped her concentrated fucking and looked up, her eyes wide as she watched her nude friend walk to the end of the table. Kendra's tireless thrusting also ground to a halt, but she continued to stare downward, a concerned look creeping onto her features. Alyssa, well, Alyssa barely noticed that anything had changed; her body still trembled in orgasm, the multiple feet of cock inside of her enough to keep her cumming despite the fact that they were completely still. Jamie was still kneeling off to the side, although she was now turned and facing the rest of the group, while also being inexplicably covered in layers of incredibly thick seed.

Hana stood on the other end of the table, the side where Alyssa's stupid looking whore face was pointed towards. Every part of her naked body was incredibly unassuming: she was very thin, with almost no breasts to speak of that were topped off by tiny brown nipples, slim hips and tiny legs and dainty feet. Her face was cute, but nothing exquisite. Small eyes, lips, a nose - facial features that matched the rest of her diminutive form. Every part, except for one. Sticking out from her groin was the biggest cock in the room, and it wasn't even hard.

The base of her cock took up every inch of her hairless groin, and looked like it was almost too big to be coming from such a small area. To say it was a thick was an understatement - even comparing it to a 2 liter would be an insult. The entire shaft was the same general thickness, and while numerous veins, each gigantic in themselves, laced its monstrous form, one particular vein that stretched across its entire divine length was particularly ridiculous, being longer than the 2 smaller futa's cocks and easily as wide as Ashley's. This truly inhuman appendage hung down - far, far, down. The head, which was a deep red color and somehow even fatter than the already ginormous shaft, and nearly a foot of shaft touched the floor, and splayed out to the side. It rested heavily on the ground, covering one of Hana's small feet entirely; despite its completely flaccid state, it was perpetually releasing amounts of cum comparable to the other futa's entire orgasms.

Behind this mighty, brutal appendage, was an equally brutal pair of testicles. The thick, leathery sack hung almost as low as the cock it hid behind did, hovering only inches above the ground, and the reason why was clear: the cum factories it struggled to contain were thicker than the futanari they were attached to's actual body. The boulderous babymakers pushed Hana's legs far apart, and took up nearly the entire space from her groin down to her ankles. They very audibly gurgled, and very visibly shook in the massive pouch that hoped to contain them. This entire package would have looked insane on a woman twice Hana's size, and on her compact frame it appeared more like she was attached to her genitalia, rather than vice versa.

Now that Hana was standing on the other end of the table, she began the arduous task of lifting up her cock. The entire room was still silent and unmoving, minus the shaking and moans still flowing from Alyssa's mouth. Once the Asian dickgirl had her cock lifted above the table, she let it drop; the force of it hitting the table actually caused the sturdy legs to shake under its impossible weight. Reaching around her cock, its multi-foot, flaccid length coiling in front of her torso, practically blocking it from view, she grabbed her head, which was easily too large for her small hands to encompass, and lifted it towards Alyssa's face. As her mouth-sized cumslit pointed directly at the overfucked brunette's face, it let out a massive, nearly 20 second long stream of cum that drenched the woman and the muscular futa below her; this finally grabbed the slut's attention.

"Why don't you give my cock a little kiss?"

Being sprayed in the face with ungodly amounts of seed combined with the futa's soft but demanding voice, finally caused Alyssa to snap from her reverie. She looked forward, and gasped. What the fuck!? If her mind was anything resembling stable, she would have asked if what she was seeing was a joke, but her orgasm-broken brain simply accepted what she saw as truth. Alyssa looked up, her eyes trailing up the gigantic snaking shaft, until her eyes fell onto Hana's face. Their eyes locked, and the futa's words from hours earlier rang in her mind. She wouldn't be the same. None of the others would want her. She'd take her home with her. It all made sense. It all made sense, and it terrified her.

Taking her eyes off of Hana's, she looked back down at the head, which was drooling a seemingly never ending supply of dense ooze that pooled onto the table and down its own monstrous shaft. Lifting her hands off the table, her body easily supported by the lesser but no doubt humongous cocks still stuck inside of her, she grabbed the head with both hands; she let out a loud gulp as realized her fingers didn't even come close to touching. Bringing the massive glans to her own face, Alyssa stuck her tongue out and licked along the gigantic opening of the gigantic head. The brunette continued to lick along it before stabbing her tongue into the cavernous cave of cum; Jesus Christ, her tongue didn't even touch the sides.

"Oh girls, you didn't have to stop on account of me!" Hana giggled, staring at the stand-still penetration as Alyssa loudly slurped on her cum cave, "Please keep going, I was enjoying watching you get her ready for me."

Ashley nodded, her eyes never leaving her friends monstrous meat. God, even though she saw it at least once a year, it never ceased to amaze and frighten her - it looked like it got bigger every year. The smallest endowed of the futas began to thrust slowly back into the woman's once-tiny rosebud, sinking her cock back to its base inside of her. Beneath the small futa and the triple-teamed woman, Kendra still stayed still, still stayed staring down at her own cock, but now her face was one of annoyance and anger. Hana had already gotten cum all over her face and now she was stealing the show! If it wasn't for her, Kendra would be the true star. The friendship-long grudge caused the massive futa to shake in rage for a moment before she calmed herself; this always happened, and she might as well get a nut while this bitch was still breathing.

Kendra began to rethrust her own inhuman cock into the woman's stretched pussy. Unlike before, however, Alyssa only reacted to the 2 futa's fucking in a mild manner; her entire focus was on pleasing the behemoth in front of her. Her body still shook, her pussy still sprayed gallons of girlcum, and she still moaned loudly, but now all of a sudden she wasn't the screaming, trembling fuckdoll she was only minutes before. Something about Hana's cock had completely corrupted her brain - the smell, taste, the heat it left off! Everything about it entranced the woman. She slurped loudly on Hana's cumslit, her throat constantly swallowing the river of virile slime that flowed from the tip, while streams leaked out of the side of her lips.

"Oh Jamie..." Hana called out, never taking her eyes off the slut sucking her, "I wasn't done with you. Come help our new friend out!"

Jamie, who had been quietly watching and stroking her cum-drenched cock, stood up on shaky legs and carefully moved towards the group. She walked slowly through the ocean of cum, her head hung low as she passed her friends. Without looking at the superior futa, she walked around her and kneeled behind her legs. Leaning forward, she pressed her fat tits against the futa's swaying, enormous sack, and moved her head towards the Asian's rarely-touched pussy. It was a small, delicate looking thing, a harsh contrast to the rest of her genitalia. Using her hands to hold up breasts against those giant boulders, she gently lapped at the woman's slit, drawing out a low moan.

"Oh god Hana, is that your cum?!" Ashley squealed in between moans.

"Mmmm can you feel it in her stomach? She has drunk a lot, and my cum is quite... potent."

Potent was an understatement. With how deep Ashley was buried inside of the sluts body, she could feel the cum that she had swallowed, along with all the seed she herself had deposited. But Hana's cum was on a different level! It was even hotter and thicker than any of the other futa's baby batter - the difference was night and day. Ashley felt like her dick was being engulfed by the seed, and the extra sensation only added to the amazing feeling of the slut's insides. Kendra was also feeling the effects of Hana's prodigious seed: Alyssa's body was steadily expanding even quicker, and her sagging stomach pressed down against Kendra's sculpture-esque abs. The darker futa didn't let this stop her however, and only upped the ferocity of her pistoning in a bid to not be outdone by her tiny friend.

"O-oh. Kendra, Hana! I-I'm cumming!" Ashley squeaked as she buried the entirety of her lengthy pole into Alyssa's depths. Her cock thickened, stretching out Alyssa's backdoor even more, and her own urethra flared as she let out another huge load. The effects were not as prominent as before, although the slut's stomach still noticeably expanded. Things went differently this time, and Alyssa dislodged herself from Hana's massive glans as she vomited a huge mouthful of cum. Pure white sludge poured from her mouth, covering Hana's already cum-covered tip and splattering onto the table below. This kept up for several minutes as Ashley let out small, cute moans and erratically pumped her hips in and out of Alyssa's ass. After a full minute, her orgasm came to an end and she shakily stood up.

"I think I need a break..." Ashley mumbled as she got off the table in a daze, nearly slipping in the process. She sat back down in her chair, her cock hanging limply across her thigh and dripping large dollops of semen. The worn futa could only watch through hazy eyes, that last orgasm taking its toll on her body. Kendra, however, was still going strong, her hips once again an insane blur. After Alyssa had finished expelling the cum she could from her body, she french-kissed Hana's awesome appendage, her lips barely able to wrap around the massive slit. Hana moaned lowly once more, the dual assault on both of her sets of genitals finally beginning to work.

This scene kept up for several more minutes. The black futa powerfucking Alyssa like her life depended on it, her eyes never leaving her own cock. Jamie licked and sucked on Hana's delicate flower while her hard nipples and huge cock grinded against the superior futa's balls. Alyssa continued to make out with her new lover, her face absolutely layered in searing semen, and her stomach once again bloating with the virile seed. And all the while, Hana watched near-silently, only letting out small moans here and there. Her fingers danced across her cock, massaging it randomly. Unnoticed by anyone else, she was slowly hardening, and her balls were swelling to an even more insane size. Soon.

"Ah fuck! Get ready slut!" Kendra growled. The pistoning of her hips somehow got even harder, and the intense outline of her cock could be seen reaching up past Alyssa's tits. Her enormous cum factories, which had grown like overinflated basketballs between her legs, shook and trembled in their taut sack. A fat lump could be seen pushing its way up her cumtube, slinking slowly towards her tip. The giant black pole extended even longer, and managed to thicken itself even more; the veins grew as well, pumping incredible amounts of blood in the raging beast. With an almost-painful sounding yell, Kendra's grip on the brunette's hips tightened and she moved her upward, detaching her from Hana's monstrous glans.