A Thanksgiving Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice Ashley," the other futa replied, "I can't wait to taste her!"

"Yeah yeah, I feel the same way Jamie, but you know we gotta wait."

"I'm surprised you managed to hold yourself back," the other futanari, apparently named Jamie, teased, "I know how you are!"

"Me? It's Kendra who you would have to worry about!"

Both of the dickgirls laughed at this joke. Alyssa felt a soft hand glide across her arm before she was again left woefully untouched. She could hear, once again, the sounds of footsteps moving away from her, as it sounded like both of the women had retreated to what Alyssa could only assume was the kitchen. She was once again left in silence, only the distant sounds of cooking and talking invading her ears. Sooner than later Alyssa heard another knock on the door, which caused her to squirm in her restraints; it was getting closer.

Just as last time, the sounds of Ashley and an unknown individual's voices grew louder as the new person entered the house. They once again got closer, although this new person's voice was much lighter and sweeter sounding than Jamie's. The bound brunette could hear them stop in front of her, and only silence filled the air. She felt like she was being assessed, like a farmer buying a cow. Finally, the new voice spoke out.

"She's pretty. Has she ever been with a futa before?"

'Nope!" Ashley replied, "at least that's what she told me!"

"Hmmm. Do you think she'll be okay?" the soft voice asked.

"Oh don't worry Hana!" Ashley exclaimed, "we've never had issues before!"

"True..." the new futa, Hana replied, "do you need any help with anything Ashley?"

"Sure! Thank you for offering! Jamie was in the kitchen with me but she's just drinking wine and complaining about her job."

"Sounds like Jamie!" Hana laughed, her voice silky and sweet, "I'll start setting the table."

"Thank you!" Ashley replied before her tone changed suddenly, "just keep your hands off the centerpiece till after dinner!"

"Do I look like Kendra to you?"

Hana and Ashley both laughed and Alyssa could hear the pair walk away. She was only left in silence by herself for a short time before she heard the gentle patter of feet head towards her once more. Unlike before, no hand reached out to touch her, and instead she could hear the sound of plates clattering against the table. This kept up for several minutes, the shifting of plates and glasses and silverware occurring from all around the brunette. She listened carefully, hopeful for any kind of touch. Alyssa tried to wiggle herself in what she hoped was an enticing manner, but found that just as before, her restraints were tied to solidly for her to move much at all. As she stopped squirming, she noticed that she could no longer hear the sounds of plates moving around and the only audible noise was the quiet sounds of the unknown person's breathing.

Alyssa was jolted from her focused listening by a hand rubbing against her leg. Her breath caught in her chest as she felt the soft fingers, of who she presumed were Hana's, run down her leg towards the hem of her skirt. She could feel the hem of her skirt start to be toyed with before the hand reached deeper, impatiently making its way towards her body. With a quick movement, the futa's hand grabbed her barely-covered pussy and rubbed it swiftly. Alyssa moaned against her gag, and her cunt moistened immediately. Even through her underwear, the futa's manipulations were enough to drive her wild and make her try and squirm in restraints. As quickly as it started, it seemed to stop, the futa simply holding the brunette's groin in her hand. Alyssa could feel the futa lean over towards her face.

"Wet already slut? Or were you wet before you got here?" Hana's voice whispered in her ear.

Alyssa could only moan against her gag in response.

"You know you won't be the same after tonight?" Hana questioned almost rhetorically, her voice taking on a much darker tone than before, "maybe if you do a good job I'll take you home with me. Trust me, none of the others will want you when I'm done with you."

Hana punctuated these final words with a rough squeeze of her hand, causing Alyssa to squirm once again. To her embarrassment, the brunette felt her needy cunt squirt out a small stream of juice that no doubt penetrated her underwear onto Hana's hand. Hana let out a satisfied grunt as she pulled her hand back. Alyssa panted against her gag as she heard the futa walk away, still trying to squirm against her restraints. She had no idea what the futa had meant, at least that last part she didn't. She was yet again left in silence; however, this time it was much worse as she had now been left unable to touch herself after being teased so badly.

Alyssa felt this time like she had been left alone for a lot longer than before. The only thing she was aware of the entire time was her sopping cunt, which was no doubt ruining her expensive underwear. She could still hear the sounds of the futa's in the kitchen laughing and talking, and her mouth did start to drool a bit at the scent of the cooked food. After what felt like a whole nother hour, she heard an incredibly loud knocking at the front door; the now-usual sound of footsteps accompanied this knocking. This must be the Kendra the futas kept mentioning.

"What's up bitches!?" a loud voice, again, presumably belonging to this Kendra person, rang out through the house. Alyssa could even hear the deep, booming voice clearly from her position on the dining room table. A laugh rang out in response, and very loud footsteps rang out through the house, and they steadily got nearer. The bound brunette could hear them walk up right towards her, and in an instant a loud slapping sound followed. Alyssa let out a loud noise through her gag; the loud slap came from a strong hand smacking her on her skirt-clad ass.

"God damn where did you find this one?!"

"On the internet of course," Ashley replied scowling, "and be careful! You know we don't touch till after dinner!"

"Yeah yeah, I couldn't resist with such a hot piece of ass here in front of me!"

"She is pretty attractive, isn't she?" a new voice, Jamie's called out.

"Hell yeah!" Kendra replied, her booming voice seeming to only have one volume, "she's just my type!"

"Please. Anything that walks and talks is your type!" Jamie replied snarkily.

"Well, they don't have to talk."

The three futa laughed. Alyssa could hear them retreat to the kitchen, presumably joining Hana who hadn't bothered to come out. Her ass stung from the powerful slap, and she could practically feel her cheek pulse from the impact; but that just made her hornier. Alyssa's pussy drooled juices unabated once again, having just barely calmed down from Hana's previous ministrations. The solitude was only momentary, as a whole group of footsteps headed towards her. Alyssa could hear and to an extent, feel, the futas putting things on the table; judging by the heat it was probably the freshly cooked food. After several minutes of this shuffling around, the busty woman could hear the chairs being pulled out and everyone sitting down.

"Looks good as always Ashley!" Kendra complimented loudly.

"Yes, you did a wonderful job." Jamie added.

"Thank you very much!"

"Shall we eat now?" Hana chimed in.

"Of course!" Ashley replied, "although we could've eaten sooner if someone hadn't been late!"

"Fashionably late as always!" Kendra laughed.

"That's one way to put it." Hana said pointedly.

"Now girls," Ashley interjected, "settle down and eat. You can take out your frustrations later!"

The group of futanari laughed at this statement. Alyssa could only stay in her tied-up position, blushing at that last statement. The rest of the dinner went, fairly normally, at least as far as Alyssa could tell. They ate and chatted and caught up - from what the brunette could tell they did this whole get together at least once a year. Their personalities definitely came through as they talked, from the more quiet and demure Hana, whose words still left Alyssa shaken, to the boisterous and commanding Kendra, who often dominated the conversations she was in. It felt like the umpteenth eternity of the day, although it was probably night now, that Alyssa stayed completely still, ignored by those around her.

One thing Alyssa could tell, even in her senses-deprived state, was that the meal was coming to a close. The conversations had died down and the sounds of eating completely stopped. Without a word the group stood up, their chairs scratching against the ground, and began to clear the table. Alyssa could hear dishes and utensils clanging together as they were removed, and heard the futas going back and forth from the table to the kitchen; hell, Alyssa had been listening for so long she felt like she could tell who was who just by the way they walked. This kept up for several minutes, until Alyssa could hear no more movement.

"So, how do we wanna do this?" Jamie's voice rang out, cutting through the silence.

"I say we just go for it!" Kendra suggested, loudly as always.

"No! No free-for-alls!" Ashley replied, raising her voice, "last time we did that I could barely feel the girl after Hana went first!"

"I don't mind going last." Hana interjected quietly, "you guys can figure out the rest yourselves."

"Alright, alright, since Ashley hosted why don't we let her go first this year?" Jamie suggested.

"Fine by me!" Kendra agreed.

"Thank you girls!"

After hearing this final thanks, Alyssa was left wondering about some of the things they mentioned. Then, she could feel a small hand touch the back of her head. Her eyes were filled with a sudden brightness as the blindfold fell from her face. Her eyes cringed as she blinked several times, trying to get used to the light after hours of only darkness. Naturally, Alyssa rotated her head around, finally able to see the group who was going to have their way with her. They were all standing at the end of the table in front of her, each staring at her hungrily. The brunette took each of them in, in turn.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to who she could only assume was Kendra. The futa towered over the rest by nearly a foot, and cast an imposing figure. Her skin was dark like charcoal, and she had a mane of dyed-white hair that fell to her chest. She was wearing a short black tank top that showed off her large breasts, well-defined abs and bulging muscles; her muscles weren't the only thing bulging. Below her abs, hanging off her hips was a pair of loose sweatpants, and despite their looseness, the futa's massive member was clearly defined. It hung low, the head bulging out at her knee - it practically looked like she had a third leg stuffed down there. The futa stared at Alyssa through her deep brown eyes, like a predator waiting to pounce.

Next to the towering dark-skinned giant was who must've been Hana. She contrasted greatly to the large futa next to her, and stood even shorter than Ashley, who was already shorter than average. Her features were clearly of Asian descent, and her jet black hair contrasted greatly with her lily-white skin. She was almost stereotypically small, having almost no chest to speak of and very thin hips. The Asian futa wore a long flowing dress that was a pure-white color, and was big enough to give no hints of her appendage that must've been hidden under the garment. She caught Alyssa's wandering eyes and gave her a knowing wink.

Having obviously already met Ashley, the short blonde futa, there was only one left she didn't know: Jamie. Standing on the opposite side of Hana, her face was very average looking. Brown hair, brown eyes, pouty lips; a pretty, but not-exquisite face. She smiled sweetly at her fellow brunette. However, 2 things stood out about the futa. The first and most obvious was her breasts. They were even larger than her own! They stuck out far and low from her body, swaying heavily in her tight shirt. She was wearing a skirt, and her long, thick cock hung out below it unashamedly, resting below her knees. Giant tits and and a giant cock, Alyssa was practically drooling at the sight of her.

After getting more than an eyeful of each of the futa, Alyssa's attention was grabbed by Ashley moving towards her. The blue-eyed futanari was grabbing at her bulging cock through her shorts as she moved forward, before coming to the edge of the table. She reached out and grabbed Alyssa by her shoulders, and pulled her forward to the end of the table. Once Alyssa, who was still hogtied, was at the very edge of the table, Ashley reached into her shorts and finally fished out her enormous appendage; as soon as it was free, before the brunette could even get a good look at it, it was slapped against her stunned face.

As her cock fell off the woman's face and fell between her legs, she smiled at the bound woman. Alyssa on her end, stared open-mouthed, although the open mouth was a given, at the giant cock flopping down in front of her. While it may have been the smallest of the cocks, well at least of the ones that Alyssa could see, it was still bigger than any others she had seen before today. Ashley grabbed her cock in one hand and stroked its flaccid length, the thick, shaft wobbling in her grip. WIth her free hand pulled the waistband of her shorts down until her baseball-sized testicles popped over the band. Now that her entire genitalia was out in the air, she lifted up her cock and pressed the glans against Alyssa's face.

"What do you think of my cock, huh? I know you were hungry for it, slut!" Ashley taunted as she smeared her head across Alyssa's face. The brunette could only drool around her gag, unable to do anything to please the massive bitchbreaker in front of her eyes. The blonde futa came to the same realization and with her free hand reached behind Alyssa's head and undid the straps that held the gag in place. Like the blindfold, it fell from her face and onto the ground. Alyssa gasped loudly, finally able to take a real full breath. While she tried to take her 2nd breath, Ashley took the initiative to shove her fist-sized head into the woman's mouth.

"Mmmm yeah. This is all you need right now!" the futa snarled. Alyssa felt her mouth completely filled by the thick glans, and she could see out of the corners of her eyes that her cheeks bulged out from the size of it. Still holding her shaft, Ashley wagged it back and forth, swirling her head in the bound woman's stretched mouth. Reaching with her free hand, the futa grabbed a handful of the woman's brown locks and began to drag her head up and down her cock. Wasting no time, Ashley shoved her hips forward, sinking her cock into Alyssa's throat. The brunette's eyes went wide as she felt the girthy invader spear into her throat, and her body naturally tried to reject it causing her to gag loudly.

Oh god, cock! Finally after an entire week Alyssa finally got some dick! Her nostrils flared as the mighty shaft brutalized its way into her throat, the musky, manly scent of fat dick assailing her senses. She continued to gag around the indomitable intruder, bubbles and streams of spit leaking from the corners of her mouth around the giant appendage. Ashley dragged her up and down her pole, moaning as her shaft gained more ground in the woman's body. She could feel her cock harden, lengthening and fattening, something that seemed like it should have been impossible. The futa moaned loudly, thrusting her hips even harder.

The other futanari watched intently. Kendra was openly groping her own cock, grabbing the massive base of it through her sweatpants and squeezing it tightly. Jamie was fondling her own massive tits, her rock hard nipples poking through the material of her shirt. Her own fat, dangling cock was twitching, slowly lifting itself up under her skirt. Hana was the only one who wasn't actively touching herself; instead the diminutively framed futa was simply staring, watching her good friend face fuck this random woman. Her eyes scanned over the slut's body, taking in every inch of her sinful form. Making up her mind on what to do next, Hana began to walk over towards the coupling.

The small futa walked around them, moving behind and to the side of Alyssa. She reached out and began to untie the ropes that bound her feet and hands together, undoing the knots slowly. As Hana fully untied the tanned woman, her sore, underused limbs fell and smacked on to the table. Alyssa hardly noticed however, as she was too busy being engulfed in the throes of her lust. Her limbs flailed themselves, almost instinctively, as her body tried to regain the feeling they lost from being tied up for so long. Hana crawled onto the table and lifted Alyssa's legs with surprising strength, plopping them onto her shoulders and moving her head towards the brunette's crotch.

"Hana! We all agreed I'd go first!" Ashley said in between moans, her hips slowing their thrusts.

"Oh don't worry! I'm just gonna get her ready for you!"

Ashley looked at her fellow futa suspiciously, but didn't make a movement to stop her. Smiling sweetly back at the blonde dickgirl before dipping her down between Alyssa's legs, Hana moved her head between the woman's lifted legs and under her skirt. Grabbing her soaking wet underwear, the Asian futa tore it off like it was paper and threw it to the side. Now that the woman's small slit was completely exposed, the Asian futa placed her lips against the pulsing lips and gave them a single, slow lick. The futa's singular oral tonguing was met by an immediate gush of liquid around her mouth, and she could hear Alyssa let out a muffled moan around the club plugging her gullet. She really was a needy fucking slut.

"Looks like her hands are free now Jamie. Wanna join in?" Kendra asked loudly as she began to pull her long length of cock from her pants.

"Hmmm sounds good to me Kendra!"

The two futa walked over as they freed their cocks from their clothes, also stripping themselves as they moved. They stood on either side of Ashley, who was pumping over a foot of thick, veiny cock in and out of Ashley's stretched mouth. The pair could hear Hana slurping and licking at the woman's cunt, no doubt getting her face soaked by her leaking juices. After Alyssa had regained feeling in her arms, she had gripped the front of the table, bracing herself during the rough oral assault. The untouched futa's looked over at each other and smiled, before reaching down and each taking one of the slut's hands in their own.

Her eyes unrolling from the back of her skull for a moment, recovering from yet another cunt-gushing orgasm, Alyssa looked to the side as a gentle hand gripped her own. She watched as her fellow brunette, who was now completely naked, her massive tits drooping down to her navel while sticking out obscenely far from her chest, dragged her hand outward towards her crotch. Her fingers touched something incredibly hot and thick, and almost like it was instinct she wrapped her hand around the length of meat presented to her. Turning her head the best she could, she finally got an eyeful of another cock, a sight that sent her cunt spasming - not that it had stopped cumming under Hana's expert touch. It was even bigger than Ashley's.

It was thick enough that the brunette woman's fingers only barely reached halfway around it, and the brunette futa's own fingers were spread out just as far apart. Jamie stood almost 2 feet away, but her massive, double-fist sized pink head hovered only inches away from Alyssa's stunned face. It looked like it was twice the length of Ashley's soft cock, and still didn't look completely hard. It was tan, and riddled with dark red veins that looked bigger than Alyssa's pinkies. It trembled in her hand and lengthened between her fingers. Alyssa only caught a glimpse of her balls, which were easily the size of award winning melons, before her attention was grabbed by her other hand being moved.