A Timeless Display Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch hands, darling," Jordan instructed. "Do not cum, stay on the edge Natalia. When you are close to finishing, close your eyes and back off, then continue again."

Natalia switched hands, and soon her eyes closed, and Jordan watched as she slowed her hand movements before opening them again. The dominant allowed the hand switching, the close to finishing, eye closing and opening continue for a while, before moving to her next task for her stunning submissive.

"Stop and stand at attention, darling," the domme commanded. "Do keep one hand working between your legs until I instruct you to stop."

Natalia stood at attention. Her right hand continued its work between her legs, while her left rested at her side. She remained silent, and remained on edge.

"Stand perfectly still while I put this on you, darling," Jordan demanded as she walked to the pedestal and stepped onto it, walking behind Natalia.

The hypnotized sub stayed perfectly still as Jordan placed a micro bikini on the stone still submissive didn't move a muscle. Once the back was tied, Jordan reached around and adjusted Natalia's breasts into the tiny top. The domme circled and did an inspection of her submissive.

Jordan pulled away the hand from between her legs, and reached her own hand there, feeling the wetness for herself.

"Very nice, darling, you are enjoying this," teased the domme, placing two fingers inside before removing them.

"Suck, darling," Jordan demanded as she held the fingers in front of the sub who had made them wet. Natalia opened her mouth and accepted the fingers, and sucked on them with a caring, gentle motion that made Jordan smile.

"Keep one hand working between your legs darling, you love it so much," Jordan laughingly instructed as she stepped off the pedestal and retrieved a complete makeup kit.

The domme refreshed Natalia's makeup, and added a shiny gloss of pink to the lips, matching the eyes, as her submissive edged for her, switching hands every so often as instructed while having her makeup refreshed and updated. Jordan then excused herself and returned the makeup kit to the table, and returned with Natalie's phone, and a second object in her hand,

"It is time for people to know that the cocoon is opening, and the butterfly that will be the new Natalia DiSouza will be emerging soon," Jordan instructed. "We do have a small issue Natalia, we are going to do a sunset photo shoot, but you need to be led there by your guide, and let's be honest, your hands are not exactly clean, darling."

Jordan then opened up the other object, exposing a collar and leash.

"Since you must be in contact with your guide so you do not go where you should not go, we can use the leash since your hands are not clean," Jordan said as she held the collar in front of Natalia. "You don't mind doing this since you don't want to dirty my hands, do you darling, you may speak to answer me now."

"I don't mind Miss Archibald," Natalia replied, dropping her head.

"I didn't think so, darling," the confident domme said, connecting the collar around the thin neck of her submissive, then connecting the leash to the D ring of the bright pink collar.

"Slide these on, you may stop your handiwork for a moment," Jordan instructed, handing the bikini bottom to the sub for her to put on.

Natalia stood center pedestal, pink collar and leash around her neck, wearing a pink micro bikini, and a pink themed makeup look. Jordan then pulled a pair of 4 inch stiletto heels in pink to complete her new outfit.

"Put these on, darling," Jordan instructed.

Natalie sat on the edge of the pedestal and put on the shoes.

Jordan tugged on the leash for Natalia to stand, and the domme noticed the nipples of her sub will still fully erect, and that her hand was between her legs rubbing the barely there fabric of her bikini.

"Hands behind your back darling, as we walk." Jordan instructed, leading Natalia outside to the next location. "No wet spots for your welcome back photos."

Jordan tugged the leash and Natalia dutifully followed, her excitement visible through the micro bikini top. There was some activity, but the confident domme and the excited submissive didn't mind, or even care, about being seen this way. The pair eventually walked outside to a very pretty garden spot where pink roses adorned an arch shaped trellis atop a white granite walkway.

"Natalia, you will recreate the poses of your ever first bikini shoot for social media for me darling," Jordan instructed, removing the leash and collar. "Before we start, give me your right index finger darling."

Natalie held her right index finger in front of her after removing it from the walking position of behind her back. Jordan took Natalie's phone and used her finger to unlock access using the fingerprint access feature..

"Thank you darling, now I have access to your phone," Jordan explained. "Begin posing darling."

Jordan used her submissive's phone to take photo after photo of all the poses and positions Natalia put herself through. In all, the poses took no more than 10 minutes, and with that Jordan was pleased with the photos as a whole.

"Excellent, darling," Jordan said as she leashed her submissive to travel. "Come, let's go inform the world of Natalia's return."

Jordan led the beautiful girl by leash back to her office, and into her private inner office. Again, the hypnotized Natalia was unbothered by her condition, leashed and on display for her guide.

"Kneel, darling," Jordan instructed.

Natalia got to her learned kneeling position and began playing with her breasts once more. Jordan took out the watch and placed it on a stand before the kneeling submissive, who's eyes focused immediately on the object.

"Watch the watch, darling," Jordan ordered. "I am selecting the right photo for reintroducing Natalia."

Natalia knelt and played with her breasts as she stared at the watch until Jordan found just the right photo.

SNAP

Natalia sunk deep into hypnosis again.

"Give me your hand, darling," the domme asked, as her sub held out her left hand, and Jordan placed the wedding ring back on her hand. "When I snap my fingers you will remember everything, and how much fun it was to be on display, to be Natalia, to be guided... do you understand?"

"Yesss, Misssss Archhibballdd..." the submissive slurred.

SNAP

Natalie slowly emerged from hypnosis, and slowly regained awareness, realizing she was on her knees. Realizing she had a collar and leash around her neck. Realizing she had a micro bikini on. Realizing she was on her knees. Realizing her hands were providing her breasts stimulation.

"Welcome back darling," Jordan said. "Come round. Look here Natalie."

The sub got off her knees and padded to the opposite side of the desk, collar and leash still on as she looked at her phone, in the hands of her guide.

"This is the photo darling," Jordan said, pointing to the photo on the phone that showed Natalia in her micro bikini, staring off into space, her hands beneath her breasts giving just a hint of naughty. "The one to reintroduce Natalia...."

Natalie watched as her guide prepared the photo to be posted on her years dormant Natalia DiSouza social media site...

The caption beneath the photo read "butterfly emerging... watch the transformation..."

Natalie saw the ring on her finger and realized her other hand was between her legs as she saw the pic and caption. Jordan saw. And smiled.

"Transformation indeed...." the domme thought.

12