A Trip to Greece Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has that one thing that turns them on. Yours has always been being against a wall with me behind you.

I gently pushed you up to the hallway wall and pulled the dress over your ass. It seemed like you had been thinking about this since you put the dress on because you were wiggling and panting with anticipation.

The lack of material made it easier to pull the thong aside and run my fingers along your wetness. We were out in an open part of the hotel, but you still let out a fairly loud moan. I stepped inside your thighs and pressed my erection hard against your ass. A louder moan came out as you ground back into me. It seemed the dinner and our company had stirred up some serious excitement in you.

The dry humping had been enough to free your breasts from the complicated dress and you leaned against a wall in public practically naked. We pawed at each other for a couple of minutes but decided we needed to get back to the room to do what we both really wanted.

You didn't adjust anything and casually walked down the corridor with both breasts free.

When we reached our room, all bets were off. We scratched and manhandled each other until we both collapsed in a heap.

12