All Comments on 'A Unique Life - Pt. 01'

by OneWhoAdores

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I can understand Jack's desire to obediently serve his two ladies. I was raIsed next door to my cousin who was just 6 mo the older.It was instilled in me by my parents to never act in appropriate with her. I never did but I was attracted to her and I was always trying to do things for her . When I became sexually active long after my parents and I moved away, I would have fantasies of serving my lover and putting her pleasure before my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always an excellent read and as always the next part can’t come soon enough or be long enough. Thank you for your writing.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 1 year ago

wow... after a long time,,,great one,,,,thanks..please continue

i love the women who hate housework....

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I wrote a long comment, but I must have not sent it correctly!

I will try to repeat it.

I can understand why Jack feels the need to serve his Lady Friends.

I was an only child growing up next door to my cousin, 2ho also was an only child.

She was just 6 months older, but a grade ahead of me in school. She enjoyed being my "Older" sister! It was installed in me to treat her with respect and never think of acting inappropriate. I was attracted to her and would try to make sure she liked me . I often would do chores and things for her. I think she "trained me " so that now as an old man I still can get satisfaction in pleasing my wife and lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!! Thank you for getting back to your amazing writing!!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous