A Unique Life - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, of course, Sue."

Mouth gaping, I felt as frazzled as Susan seemed composed. Gathering up off his seat, Jack shook himself slightly and then walked away as if he knew he had just crossed a barrier from which he might not be able to return.

When he was away, I finally exhaled. "Sue, what in God's name are you doing?"

"Exploring parameters" she stated simply. "Although I don't really think it will ever go anywhere. But it's nice to know that all my long contemplations and musings are proving to be correct."

"About what?"

"About Jack, of course, and about who and what he is. I've long wondered about why he does all that he does, and now I can see that my suspicions have been right."

"What are you talking about?"

"Haven't you been listening" she seemed to chide. "Jack is a submissive, who wants more than anything to be led and to serve."

I wasn't so naïve that I didn't have some inkling of that concept. But Jack was our very good friend, and I strongly felt I needed to come to his defense.

"Even if what you say is true, Jack is our dear, our very best friend, so why would you so expose and embarrass him like this."

"Because, even if unconsciously, I think he wants us to know. All of his actions point to that, so that he doesn't have to hide himself and keep painful secrets from us. Look, I still don't think we'd ever all be on the same page, but I feel we owe it to him, and to ourselves, to find out where we all stand."

"You can't be serious."

"But I am. And because Jack is our good friend, I'm asking you to just sit back and listen, as I try to bring everything out into the open. But I swear to you that if at any time you're not fully on board with any of it, it all stops right there, and we just go on as we have before, as very good friends. But without the burden of some difficult secrets."

"Sue, I don't think I..."

At that moment Jack came back into the room carrying Sue's slippers, before I was able to voice my strong reservations. He walked over to stand before her.

"It took me some time to find the ones I think you wanted" he offered.

"Yes, those are the ones." She smiled up at him. "Could you put them on for me, please."

He hesitated, looking down as if this was another boundary he wasn't sure he wanted, or was ready to cross. Finally, after some long moments, he bent down and took the shoe and sock off one foot and put on the slipper, and then did the same with the other.

"Thank you, Jack." She smiled even wider. "Now, would you please sit down again so we can continue our conversation."

He did so, with an almost bemused expression on his face, again, one I'd never seen on him before. It also seemed to be touched with more than a bit of trepidation, even of fear, but also, I had to admit, what appeared like a sense of hope.

"So, Jack," Susan re-began after he had settled down, "You've admitted that you're a submissive, and have already shown a strong desire to serve. But what I'd really like to know is, what motivates and fortifies this need."

She paused, and then,

"Is it pain?"

He grimaced, and took a long moment to reply. "Not in any way" he finally responded softly, but firmly.

She sighed, as if relieved. And then forged ahead.

"Humiliation?"

He shook his head no.

She took a few seconds, and then, "To be made a sissy?"

"Oh God no. Never" he responded emphatically.

And then to my utter consternation, she personalized it all.

"Well, you have to know that with us, there would never be any chance of a direct sexual connection or gratification."

"Oh, I would never think of either of you like that" he cried, as if horrified that we could even conceive that he would ever think that way.

Susan leaned back, now looking somewhat puzzled. "I have to admit then, that you're still a bit of a mystery to me, Jack. What is it then that so drives you to want to give yourself up so completely to us?"

There it was! She had gone too far. My line had been crossed, and I was ready to force her to honor her promise.

"Adoration." Jack said softly. "I adore you both, and I want nothing more than to worship and to serve you."

We both sat there in stunned silence. Unsurprisingly, Susan recovered first.

"We are not Goddesses, Jack, although it would be very nice to be treated as ones" she started slowly, and gently, and then paused yet again...

And her tone and tenor changed. "But how do we know that this isn't all just fantasy to you, a game you're verbally playing, and not real." Her voice rose. "Convince me, Jack. Convince that you're real. Convince me that you want to worship me"

I fought off my astounded paralysis, but before I could react in any way, to my further astonishment, Jack slowly rose off his chair and went down onto his knees before Susan.

"I do worship you, Susan" he quietly implored. "I want only to continue to take care of all of your everyday needs, to be at your beck and call for anything and everything you may ever want or need."

Her eyes glared down at him.

"And what would you expect in return?"

"I would expect nothing, would be owed nothing... just the privilege of serving you... except possibly, sometimes... to be allowed... to actually worship you."

I remained unable to move or speak, transfixed by the scene unfolding before me. And then I became aware of a gleam in my lover's eyes which I also had never before seen. And I came to the sudden realization that this was no longer an exercise in psychology for her, but a deep want and need. Not from me. Never from me. Nor probably ever from any woman.

"Show me, Jack. Show me how you would worship me" she exhorted. "Show me how you would know your place."

He nodded and understood. Leaning forward, he cupped one of her feet in his hands, removed her slipper, and bent down to gently kiss her foot. He then replaced the slipper upon it and lowered it back down to the floor.

Susan shuddered slightly and then sighed, as I sat to the side, numb.

"I do believe you have convinced me, Jack" she finally spoke. "But I think I am the far easier one. I think you'll have a much more difficult time doing so with the love of my life." She stopped for a moment. "And if you can't, then this all has to end right here, right now."

Jack nodded and understood again. He slowly turned, and then shuffled on his knees to be in front of me. He looked up at me as I gazed down at him, baffled, and even fearful of what he might say. After an agonizing few seconds,

"Kelly," he began slowly. "I truly do adore you, more than you can ever know, and have done so, I think, from the very first day that we met. I know neither of us could have ever foreseen anything like this today. And I can plainly see that it's not something that you believe that you could ever want. I wish that I could keep these feelings bottled up inside me as I've always intended and done. But they're out in the open now. " He cast a quick glance toward Susan and then back to me, "And I don't think they can ever be put back. You can use them... use me... in any way that you want, any way that you would be comfortable. But please, please don't push me away. Accept me as I am. Please, Kel."

I had no idea what to do, and the only thing that I could think to say was, "I don't want to lose you as my friend, Jack."

"You don't have to." Susan injected from afar. "While underneath it all, Jack will always be our servant and subject to our commands, we still all have our everyday lives to live, our jobs to do, our dreams to pursue. And though we should probably set aside some time each day for him to physically express his worship, most of the rest of the time we can be as we have always been, Kelly, Susan and Jack, good friends sharing good and fun times together. Except for any of his specifically designated duties, we can all interact as we always have.

I remained unconvinced. I stared down at Jack and saw the anxiety, but also the yearning in his eyes.

"Is this what you really want, Jack?"

"Only if it's what you might be able to accept" he replied.

Now it was my turn to sigh. I glanced up to the ceiling and then back down to him. How could I do this. But, looking at him, feeling as I did for him, how could I not. He had just bared a vital part of his very being to us... to me... and was begging us... me... not to reject it... him. What might we all lose if I did. My mind continued to swirl. But my own being, my heart, couldn't stop from reaching out. For him. I took a huge breath.

"Okay... I'll try it... ' I offered, barely above a whisper. "But I can make no promises for how long."

"Excellent" Susan chimed in again. "But I do think that there has to be some sign to bind the meaning of this for all of us. Maybe, as in the old song, 'Sealed with a Kiss'.

Jack understood fully once more. He bent down lifted up my foot by the ankle, slipped off my sandal, and brought his lips so softly down onto the top of my foot. I trembled as he did so, as I began to sense then that while he was still my very much treasured friend, he might become so very much more.

12