A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the box, and her red eyes popped as she stared. She even dropped her hands from her nose, despite the vile scent of the hands that had prepared it.

She reached out for the collar and bell, staring and about to burst into tears.

The collar was leather, which explained the smell. Leatherwork always picked up on the hands that made it, but it would fade in time. The leather was studded along the edges with little green stones, the same colour as Sai's eyes used to be.

In the centre of the collar hung a platinum bell. She might have destroyed all the slaving bells, but she still wore one. She liked the way it reminded her of the warlike young lord who had come and bought her, seen her as his equal, even when she was unbelievably rude to him.

The one she was wearing, with a simple chainlink collar, was platinum as well, but completely plain. This new one, wasn't like that. She saw her own name engraved in large nekan lettering, and surrounding it, other names, each written in their native tongues.

Meerakeilian in draconic.

Khild in orc.

Orli in human.

Trician in elven.

So many more names, so many more memories. All the people who had stood by her side, and hadn't made it to live beside them, today.

The names, in all their differing languages, somehow managed to form an impression from the gaps in-between. The image of a pawprint, surrounding Toofy's own name.

She sniffled as a tear ran down her face. It felt like he was naming her, all over again. Her master, claiming her as his own. Except this time he knew exactly what it meant to claim her.

Toofy reached up and unclipped her chain, letting it and the bell fall to the ground. She smiled weakly at him, "Put it on her?"

"It smells."

"Put it on her!" She begged, crying openly. "Please. Master."

Sai brushed her cheek almost instinctively, wiping away a tear, before he picked up the new collar. Toofy pulled her black hair out of the way, as he pulled it tight around her throat and then the clasp snapped shut.

He smiled and flicked her bell, and then kissed her nose, "I love you."

"She feels like a total bitch." Toofy moaned and fell against him, pushing him back into the seat and curling up into his lap. She purred apologetically, rubbing her face all over his chest and trying to wipe out the stench of the artist who had made this perfect bell for her.

Sai hugged her, "You were going to try and force yourself to say I was allowed to sleep with the heel'r, weren't you?"

"Not anymore." She snapped, "He's all hers. Not wanna share. Wanna keep him all to herself, fair or not."

Her master smiled at her and kissed her cheek, "I still adore teasing you. Even if you somehow became my empress, my little neko."

"She loves him." Toofy mumbled shyly and kissed him on the lips. She felt embarrassed that she'd been screwing around with her wife and ignoring him because he'd bought her a sweet gift. It hadn't been remotely fair of her.

The neko blinked and took a deep sniff of his chest, "Hm... Master hasn't been... Playing with himself, has he?"

"No."

She grinned and nipped at his chin, "She was telling him, not really asking. She can smell it. He was frustrated with his Toofy. Even a little bit mad, which she thought was unfair, which is why she was a bitch."

"I hate it when you call yourself that."

"Mmm. She knows." Toofy giggled, and pressed a hand against his chest, feeling his steady heartrate. Steady as a rock, as it always was. He'd kept himself in perfect shape.

Weapon of war. Experiment of orc. Lord of the manor. Prince of the empire. It didn't matter what Sai was, he managed to somehow find the time to stay in shape, for her.

She kissed him again, blepping her tongue into his mouth teasingly. Waiting until he reached to meet it, before pulling it away, but as he receded, offering it again.

She played that game a few times, before she broke the kiss, leaving him unsatisfied. She grinned and bit at his chin again, and then nuzzled herself into his neck, kissing him repeatedly.

She could feel him rising up beneath her, poking into her butt as she teased him. The beautiful warm rod that could open her up and make her forget all about the worries of an empire paused on the verge of civil war, like it had been since she took the throne.

She turned so that she was straddling him properly, and ground herself against him. Slowly at first, but in an increasing fervour. Still only kissing at his neck as she bucked her hips against him.

Reminding him she was temple-trained, even if she was now a bratty empress.

She never would have dared to do this in their early days. He wouldn't have stood a chance and his seed would have stained the inside of his clothes instead of the inside of her.

Sai was still the less skilful of the two of them, but he was hardly the inexperienced man he was then. A metal blade wasn't the only sword he knew how to wield, now.

She leaned back, sitting down heavily on him with a grunt. Their clothes were still between them, but he was pushed right up against her entrance. Toofy smiled at him, "If he hasn't played, then can he hope to last long enough to play with her? She wants to say a looong apology."

"We still have the festival." Sai reminded her, causing her ears to flatten and her to make an annoyed hiss.

She rotated her hips a little, dragging her underwear to the side with the head of his still hidden member, before sitting down on him firmer. They both grunted, and she smiled lopsidedly, "What was that about festival?"

"We still have to go." He moaned. "Artema is giving the speech."

"No turn off like kittens!" Toofy reminded him angrily, and then burst out giggling, "Though... Arti might be a li'l busy to deal with closing ceremony..."

"Oh gods, what did you make her do? Launch a border skirmish to work out her frustration? Ink is going to be so irate. You know she thinks you spoil her sister more than her." Sai said, his member softening.

Toofy shook her head, and then smiled sheepishly, "Um... Arti is probably... Doing the same as her mother?"

Sai picked her out of his lap and stood up, "Explain."

"She's an adult! And in heat!" Toofy defended herself.

He crossed his arms, "So you chose our daughter someone to fuck, and sent her off to lose her virginity, and just expected me to be fine with this? Just because you're the empress doesn't mean you can -"

"Because I'm her mother!" Toofy yelled at him and shoved him, "She might be part human, but she's neko! This is what a good mother does. She finds her daughter a mate, human! Someone who won't abuse her. Will care for her. Will let her go, if she demands it. You'd never understand, and you clearly don't!"

She stood in front of him, fur bristling and glaring at him. Daring him to escalate the fight further.

Sai sighed, "I don't disapprove, Toofy. I don't. I know she's half-neko. She's more neko than human, even if she likes to pretend otherwise. I just... I wish you'd let me help select the mate. I'm still her father, even if I am just a useless human."

Toofy's stomach dropped, "Oh. He does understand."

"Who did you choose? Can I have that, at least?" He sounded offended, rightly.

She looked down and kicked at the floor, "One of her irregulars. The Koustoff."

"Holy fuck!" Sai swore in astonishment, "You sent a virgin off with a tauran...? Gods above, Toofy! Ignoring the fact that taurans are freaks for anything virgin, he'll... You know..."

She giggled at what he was trying to say, "Toofy maybe... Was trying to... Discourage Artema from becoming slut. Teach her to want to hide next cycle. Not be like Ink."

"That's not very neko of you." He teased her.

She rolled her eyes, "Aha. So... Daughter talk over... Can Toofy get back to saying sorry? She... She has more to apologise for, now."

"One more bit of daughter talk. Have you heard what Ink is doing?" Sai said with a hint of exasperation, "I... Worry about her."

"She's bedding the hookteeth." Toofy rolled her eyes, "Not worry. The usual precautions are in place... But Toofy thought she deserved to be able to drink and... Play... Unjudged, for once. She can be princess again, tomorrow."

Sai rubbed his face tiredly, and sat on the edge of the bed, "We... Should send them away, Toofy. Until we get this under control."

"He really think Darkthorn big problem?" Toofy sat down next to him, watching him carefully. She tended to have most politics in hand, but Sai wasn't unaccomplished.

"Vanhern will attack within the month. Darkthorn, if they're still around, will exacerbate the situation. The tense relationship with the Tangles isn't helping." Sai shook his head, "War is coming, Toofy. We won't be able to avoid it. The people are upset because of the famine. A famine that exists because lords are stealing and mismanaging food to divert it to the armies they think we don't know about."

"Famine normally bad governing." She agreed tiredly, "Can... It's Halfdark! Don't wanna talk about this. Or kittens. Spend all fucking life worried about things, Master. We can't have one day, just for us?"

He kissed her cheek, "Not a day... But maybe a night."

"No taking back." She commanded him and then dropped onto her knees and yanked his pants down, glaring at him as she slipped him into her mouth.

She adored her master, but no one got under her skin as easily as he did. Twenty years of being married to him, and she still loved him so much that it hurt. They had their fights. And their apologies.

This was now the latter.

He groaned as she swirled her rough tongue around him in her wet and smooth mouth. Moaning her name as she began to bob up and down on him, ringing the new bell.

His cock poked at her collar from inside her throat, as her red eyes were filled with determination. Trying to make him warn her, just like the first time they had been together.

Back then, she'd just been a temple companion. A virgin, but with a shitload of technical know how. That was then. Now, Sai's cock was as familiar to her as her own snatch.

She knew exactly how to push him over the edge, and exactly how to pull him back from it.

"Fuck." Sai gasped.

Toofy looked up at him innocently, as she sucked on his dick. Trying to convince him to use her name, without being able to talk. When he didn't make another sound except moaning, she pulled back and put a hand firmly to the base, drawing him back from the edge.

"Toofy?" Sai asked in surprise, and she grinned, drooling from the corner of her mouth and resumed what she was doing. His eyes rolled back and he groaned loudly.

She got a few more moans, but he didn't use her name. So she pulled them both to a stop again.

Sai looked at her in confusion, "Are you trying to edge me, wife of mine?"

She shook her head, still with his dick in her mouth, looking at him with innocent wide eyes. Though, the scale of the lie that she was innocent might be enough to weaken the walls between worlds.

He frowned for a moment and then smiled. He patted her on the head, infuriating her, and whispered, "Suck me, Toofy. My Toofy."

She very nearly didn't.

However, she did need him to know that he was right, and she wanted him to use her name. But after two decades he still insisted on patting her damned head even though she utterly despised it.

"Toofy..." Sai groaned appreciatively, pulling gently on her hair for more. Wanting her.

She rolled her eyes and resumed what she was doing. Maybe she could let him blow out in her mouth, and then go and find Saia in a huff. Except... A tail wasn't really what she was craving by this point.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, you're still amazing at that, my neko. My Toofy."

Saia was agile, and it was intimate, but sometimes what Toofy needed was exactly what was bumping at her new collar inside her throat. Sometimes a girl just needed to be fucked stupid by her husband.

"Gods. I want you."

Toofy considered and dismissed a dozen ways of getting her revenge for the head pat. She could time him up. She could edge him just right so that she got the orgasm she wanted, but he didn't. She could sit on his face with a cunt full of cum and make him eat it.

All of them sent the wrong message.

She loved him, and forgave him for smelling like a bitch in heat.

Toofy drew herself slowly backwards, lingering her rough tongue behind before parting from him with a final flick to the tip. She smiled up at him, "Sai can choose how he wants her."

"Underneath." Her master replied without hesitation, making her grin.

She scampered onto the bed and lay there on her stomach. She knew it was his favourite, and it was one of hers. He pulled on her underwear, making sure it was firmly to the side, and then she let out a loud caterwaul as he invaded her.

They both took a moment to breathe. Sai's angry member pulsing inside her channel. Toofy leaned her forehead briefly against the cold sheets and then shuffled. Sai moved his legs to help her, until her knees were locked together and he was straddling her.

She curled her fingers around the silken sheets, and looked back at him, smiling, "Toofy loves you, Master."

He leaned over her, planting his hands either side of her head, and began to rock against her. Each thrust flattening her ass against his thighs, and plunging him deeper into her warmth.

"Yes! Master!" Toofy yelled loud and clear, "Fuck her! Fuck the bitch hard! She was mean. Fuck her!"

Her ears picked up the uncomfortable shuffling feet of the guards outside their doors, and the servants in the hallways. She even heard Saia hiding in the rafters above them, who she hadn't noticed sneak her way in.

"Yes, Master!" Toofy begged him, "She loves him! Loves him fucking her! Hard and deep!"

The catgirl pawed at the bed, pinned beneath him. Rolling her hips upwards with inhuman flexibility to match his thrusts, moaning and crying out with abandon.

Her voice reverberated, moving fluidly between moaning, purring and growling, reflecting the depth of him inside her as he sluiced her open. Her eyes squeezed shut, focused entirely on her master.

"Gods above, Toofy." Sai groaned, "So perfect. So tight."

"More." She growled, "Tell her more."

Her new bell was ringing with their combined movements, tinkling out their pace gently. "My jealous cat. Thinking... I was... Fucking... A heel'r."

She miaowed loudly, "Fuck! Only hers. Only hers."

"All mine." Sai agreed, "My. Little. Neko."

Toofy's eyes lit up and she purred as she looked back at him, "Give it to her! She loves him! Give it all! Deep inside."

Saia dropped lazily from the ceiling, her rough leather feet slapping the ground. "Sorry to interrupt, but no one can find Artema. She's late."

Toofy snarled at the obvious timing of the disruption, before whining as she felt Sai spilling himself into her. His frustrations built causing a larger than usual payload to be deposited inside her.

"Need your help to find your daughter." Saia said, knowing exactly how much of a turnoff talking about the kittens was, jealously trying to ruin Toofy's moment with her husband.

The empress glared at the succubus, "Master?"

"Yes?" Sai grunted weakly.

The empress shimmied out from under him, "Order the Little Saia held and warded. Toofy is going to watch him fuck her, later. She's in trouble. Toofy is going to go find brat captain."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

"Toofy is very proud of the Arti for finally getting laid, but she has the worst fucking timing." Her mother said with irritation, trying to drag a comb through Artema's hair and catching at every single knot.

She grunted painfully, "Not talking about that. Not with you."

"Koustoff have biiiig dick?" The empress teased her with a knowing grin and a sparkle in her red eyes.

"Evvvveeeer." Artemia glared.

The woman giggled, "Maybe Toofy just steal him for herself. Find out that way. Like mother, like daughter. Not be too hard."

"I will fucking kill you." Artema snarled, and then cringed and dropped her head, jerking on the comb. She swallowed, "Artema apologises. Sorry, empress."

Toofy just laughed harder, barely managing to continue brushing her hair, "Oh, the Arti is so cute. Toofy won't take her Kou. Though... Maybe keep an eye on sister? Ink... She would try not to steal... But she's..."

"Ink." Artema agreed with a wince, "Yeah. Not planning on telling her he exists. She'd be curious just to know him, and then... Well... No one resist kitty in heat."

"Biiig dick?" Toofy said with a grin, again.

Artema growled with irritation, causing her mother to burst out laughing at her, again.

The empress continued brushing, pausing every now and then to add in a lick on a particularly annoying part, "She does have one very serious question, though, Arti."

"What?" Artema snapped.

Toofy frowned, "How in the fuck does she stand the smell of a tauran? She means just... Ew. Ew."

"Mother?" Artema said tiredly.

"Mmm?"

"Fuck off."

Toofy giggled, "Yes, princess. Now, speech ready?"

"Eh... Nope." Artema winced, "I kinda... Forgot that part."

"Forgot all the parts apart from biiiig dick?" The empress burst into laughter, falling to the ground.

The warrior strode by her, shaking her head, "How the fuck are we related?"

"Empress made you." Toofy snapped darkly, leaping to her feet and glaring. Challenging her daughter.

Artema's ears went flat, her tail dropped and she let out an instant and instinctual whine. She swallowed nervously, "Sorry, mother."

"Toofy lets you show disrespect. She lets you bat her about. But... There is a line, daughter. And Toofy is still fucking Toofy. She took empire. She ate dark god. Artema plays with spies and mages. Don't assume she knows what real fight look like. Toofy keeps her from that, protects her. Don't. Fuck. With. Toofy." The catgirl snarled, quivering with rage.

Artema whined again, "Sorry, mother."

"Good." Toofy nodded, and then brightened again, "If the Arti give good speech, then she promises not to send the Kou to the ends of the earth for fucking princess."

"Mother!"

Toofy's nose crinkled as she smiled, "Just giving motivation."

"Oh, fuck." Artema winced, realising her mother was half serious about separating them, immediately after hooking them up. She turned and strode out onto the stage, and into the view of the waiting crowd.

The halfcat had never much liked crowds. She found it exhausting, her habitual scanning for threats. It wasn't that she was paranoid.

Paranoia suggests you have no legitimate reason to expect something to happen, but Artema had a huge number of enemies, both ideological and personal.

She was the daughter of a woman who stole the empire, she was royalty, she was a guard, she was a mixed breed, she was neko, and she had no magic despite being exotic. She represented something evil to almost every single radical group across the empire.

Artema sighed as she suddenly realised why she'd been picked to give the closing speech to a festival that was all about equality.

The host standing on the stage was one of the ministers, in charge of something exceptionally uninteresting. She believed his title was Minister for Internal Ethical Review of Economic Considerations for Agricultural Development. Just remembering it nearly put her to sleep.

The man bowed towards her, "I present to you, your beloved crown princess, daughter of Twenty Four, Captain of the Royal Irregulars, Artema de Sai!"

The crowd was silent as she walked out to stand in front of them. There was none of the applause that the minister had been expecting. There was no reason to applaud something that you hate.

There was also no reason to jeer, if you thought it might cost your head.

"She stands before you, as a daughter born from a long and sordid tale. A story of betrayal, of treason, and of a desire for a... Better world." Artema began, not knowing exactly where she was leading the conversation.

1...67891011