A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Divorce?" Cohen said in surprise, "No. No! I'm not leaving you, Maly. For fuck's sake. It's been two decades. Are you still not... I love you. My Maly Kiel. Mine. You."

"Wazne jest blisko!" She perked up, smiling through tears at him.

He waved to her fallen sister, "I can't bathe her. That's for a life partner, or family. It has to be you. Even she knows that."

Maly kissed his cheek timidly, and crept over. She pulled the tin tub that they used over, and checked the water in it. The rattan woman nodded and dropped a cloth in, before turning and beginning to disrobe Inny.

Cohen turned, putting his back to them, "Inny said she was having a quiet day. You, too?"

"Mmm." Maly didn't sound upset anymore.

He remembered her words from the day she'd met him. "Cohen Ratraerad. Know it, and it is. Hate it, and it isn't."

His will turned them, controlled them, whether he wanted it or not. It was a responsibility he had tried to live with, by trying not to exercise it.

However, in this particular case, he felt he should make an exception. "You should make it up to Inny, Maly. She wasn't trying to steal me from you. She wouldn't. She's the spare."

"No. Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel."

Inny sighed, "She kind it already is, Cohen Ratraerad. Bathing is... You should be knowing, after all this time."

"Always breed." Maly said naughtily. "Cohen breed inside her, any bathe."

He rubbed his eyes, "Yeah... How many of the ratata running around outside are my kids?"

"Clan is clan." Maly reminded him. Telling him it was insulting to think of any of the children as his own. Everyone belonged to the clan, raised as the clan. And the clan belonged to him.

Maly Kiel took a deep and ragged breath, "Mmm... Void frozen."

Cohen turned his head, "Huh?"

He'd forgotten why he'd turned around.

Both the women were fully naked, and Maly was running a wet cloth along Inny's body with delicate consideration for all of her body. Nipples hardened from the cold, tail pulled in around her ankles.

Maly was covered in scars. Evidence of the many battles she had fought, protecting her clan from the cursed things that occupied the wastes. Nothing much survived for long out here. The existence of the village was solely down to these two rattan warriors.

She was as beautiful now, as the day he'd met her. When she'd saved him, and married him. She'd known that she wanted him and no one else from the moment she first smelled his scent, long before she'd first seen him.

Inny was just barely less scarred. She wasn't as proud of hers, thinking of them as mistakes. The spare was always trying to prove herself worthy, an endless inferiority complex coming from being born to be the spare.

Only if Maly died would she become the first. Their roles determined by magic or gods or something. Cohen had asked about it a few times, but he got the feeling even the ratata didn't know how it happened. As a people, they were accepting and rarely curious about things.

It was the role of Maly Kiel to determine their future. Only she should be curious. The others simply took things as they were. She decided things, they acted them out.

Maly Kiel grinned knowingly, "Cohen Ratraerad want breed."

"I wanted seconds... So..." Inny shrugged, blushing and smiling.

The redhead turned and kissed Inny's cheek and shook her head, "Void frozen. Maly Kiel say Inny has first... When void freezes. Void frozen."

Inny Kiel pounced, knocking him onto his back and clawing through his shirt to his chest. "Sorry, but I'm not letting her take that back. Twenty damned years."

"No breed!" Maly growled and scampered over, poking Inny roughly in the cheek, "Cohen, here. Here. Not. Breed."

Inny Kiel rolled her eyes, "So he can fuck me, but he has to cum on my face?"

"Mmm." Maly crossed her arms.

"Taking it." Inny grinned, looping her tail around him possessively. Maly whined, upset, and sat down beside Cohen's head. She poked him in the cheek, "Not breed. Not breed. Not breed."

He nodded, "Got it. You're really okay with this?"

"Not breed."

"I don't want to hurt you, Maly." Cohen said with concern, trying to block out the very naked woman turning his clothes into rags.

Maly stuck out her bottom lip, "Not... Breed."

"Already said I won't. Her face, right?"

Inny laughed, "She's scared about it, because you have the right. You could have screwed me anytime you wanted, and she would have had to accept it. Void, you could have screwed half the rats in the village. She's got used to you spoiling her."

"Maly. What's the human word?" He said quietly to her.

She smiled timidly, "Love."

He pulled her head down, and kissed her. As he felt her tongue slip into his mouth, grasping at his tongue with rattan control, he also felt another tongue in another place.

He groaned into Maly involuntarily, and she giggled before continuing to kiss him.

Inny had perfected her approach to blowing him over the last two decades. Her dexterous tongue was entirely capable of grasping him, jerking the sleeve as the head sat in the entrance to her mouth.

He couldn't count the number of times he was lying there exhausted, Maly smiling and curled up with his seed falling out of her, when Inny would appear out of nowhere. She'd blow him, no matter how sensitive he was. Getting her seconds.

Growling and cussing at him, too, usually.

Maly's own tongue control made Inny look like a klutz. The first might not like speaking, but she could use it to do all sorts of magnificent things.

She leaned up from kissing him, looking down at her spare, and smiled, before turning around and whispering into Cohen's ear. "Maly want lick Inny's face. Clean her. Everywhere."

His doubts about this evaporated. Maly wasn't letting Inny have her way out of some sort of guilt. She was just as much into this as they were, she just had her own rules that needed to be followed for it.

Cohen stiffened, staring past his wife as saw Inny grinning as she lowered herself onto his cock. She was every damn bit as tight as Maly. He could feel her entrance straining as she began to envelope him.

"Gods. I'm doing it. I'm actually fucking you, human." Inny said breathlessly, blushing.

Maly glared over at her, lifting a finger warningly, "Not. Breed."

"By the dark gods..." Inny's eyes rolled back, "How the fuck do you do this everyday, Maly? Shit. He's big."

His wife laughed and turned back to making out with him, murmuring against his lips, "Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel."

Inny felt different. Maly's insides always quivered, like an overstretched bow. She felt like she was always right on the edge of an orgasm. Inny was warmer, softer, but stiffer. She yielded less before the invasion of his dick into her tight twat.

He heard her grunt painfully as the head entered, and he suddenly realised. He'd figured with all the masturbating and other fun Maly had with her that it was long since gone, but ratata were resilient healers.

He'd just broken her hymen, or whatever was left of it.

Maly grinned against his lips, "Inny Kiel all grown up."

"Fuuuck!" Inny snarled, "Gods damn it. Why the fuck won't it fit? Maly. How do you -"

"Time." The woman stopped kissing him, turning to her sister. She patted Inny on the head gently, and ran her claws through her hair. "More time. More wet. Just time."

"I wanna fuck 'im." Inny said in frustration.

Maly shrugged and snaked her tongue around one nipple, playing with it quickly. "Inny want both?"

"No. Not really."

The first pouted, crossing her arms. "Samolubna dziwka."

"Says... The one who kept this... For herself... For two decades." Inny sneered.

"Love Inny Kiel!" Maly's pink eyes glistened as she nearly burst into tears.

The other pink-eyed ratata sighed, "I love you, too. But fuck off, and let me fuck our Cohen, would you?"

"No. Breed." Maly growled dangerously.

Inny just rolled her eyes, as she worked her hips a little lower, "Got that. But could you... Oooh shit. That hits the spot. Fuck. Um... Could you just watch? I want Cohen, right now. Not you."

"Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel." She said angrily, her tail wrapping around Inny's tiny waist.

Cohen grunted, "What's going on?"

"Maly's exercising her rights." Inny shook her head, "Just shut up and enjoy... Fuuuuuck!"

She cut off as she bottomed out, gasping and leaning onto his chest with wide eyes. Grunting repeatedly, even though neither of them were moving. Her tail around his waist pulled in as tight as a vice, as she clenched onto him with an iron grip.

"Tra'arsk spieprzyl mnie." Inny cursed vibrantly, blinking her eyes and leaning her head onto his chest.

Maly moved behind the other woman, straddling one of Cohen's legs. She began to play with Inny's tits, as well as slide her well-lubricated slit back and forth on Cohen's thigh.

She leaned forward, whispering naughtily into the second's ear, "Maly Kiel cie pieprzy."

The three of them were now joined together, by tail or more. Cohen lay there, unmoving, waiting for Inny to get used to him inside her. Or using it as an excuse to try and catch his own breath from just how ridiculously tight she was.

Maly made him curse, every time. He'd thought she was as tight as things could get and still be possible. He was wrong.

"Cohen jest twoj. Nie kradziez." Inny said with irritation, trying to remove Maly's hands from her chest.

The first glared for a moment, and then bit down sharply into Inny's shoulder, causing her to squeal. Her cunt squeezed so tight that she started lifting up and off Cohen's dick.

"Litosci!" Inny cried out.

Maly released her bite, and snarled into her ear, "Wazne jest blisko."

"You two... Are keeping me... In the dark." Cohen said angrily.

Maly Kiel shook her head, smiling brightly at him, "Uh uh. Just discipline."

Inny glared and looked like she was about to disagree, when her shoulders drooped and she seemed to give in. As she relaxed, she fell back down his cock, causing her to moan loudly.

Loudly enough that they heard giggles from outside.

Cohen's spun over in surprise, and he saw a bunch of the women, mostly the older women, peeking through the curtain that served as their front door, watching them.

"Eh... Can I help you?"

"Wanna turn!" One of the braver ones yelled, before the others shushed her.

Inny sneered, "Fuck off. He's Maly's and mine. Nobody else's."

"But Ratraerad!" The one who had spoken out, protested.

Maly Kiel stopped playing with Inny, and turned her head slowly to glare at them. "Tss. Fight for right?"

The doorway emptied of onlookers instantly.

The rattan woman smiled knowingly, and then licked at Inny where she had bitten her. "Share. Or nothing."

"Yeah, got that." Inny rolled her eyes, and then rolled her hips to focus Cohen on her, "Dark gods, you're annoying. He had me ready to cum. You're distracting me."

"Good." Maly said cheekily, and started nibbling on one of Inny's floopy ears. "Make last. Make better."

The second squeaked, cheeks glowing red, and Cohen felt her. He felt her walls squeeze momentarily, and then she flooded over him. Maly got wetter when she came. Inny drowned the citizenry.

He could feel her running down him, over his balls, dripping off both his hips, and pooling in his bellybutton. Whatever Maly was doing to her, the woman obviously enjoyed the crap out of it.

Which meant he, in turn, adored it.

Maly kissed Inny's cheek, and looked over at Cohen, "Fuck her. She ready."

He took Inny's hips as Maly returned to playing with the breasts hanging in front of him, and ever so slowly started to move. He grunted as he tried to keep things together, but he never lasted long with Maly.

"Love, Cohen Ratraerad." Maly whispered, pink eyes looking directly at him. She tweaked Inny's nipples, and the woman gasped and tightened around him.

Inny swallowed, and gasped, "Oh, fuck it. I love you, too, human. Shit. You... Don't get... To tell anyone, that."

Maly grinned and took a long lick up the side of Inny's face, "Cohen, here. Here. For Maly Kiel."

Inny's thighs pressed in around his legs, and he could feel her tightening and clenching in waves. Each time she came closer to her orgasm, she would involuntarily lift herself further up him, before suddenly plunging all the way down as her walls gave way.

She gasped and moaned, whilst still trying to swat Maly away.

"Breed me." Inny suddenly gasped, "Please. Please. Please. I know... Fuck... I don't have... The fuck... Right... Breed me. Breed me!"

"No!" Maly screamed, sounding more distressed than angry. "No, Cohen! No breed her!"

"His choice. His right." Inny gasped, "Please. Oh, please. Breed me! Make me a mother!"

"Cohen!" Maly just about burst into tears, "No breed!"

He grunted, feeling her milking at his cock, desperately trying to encourage him as she got closer to her orgasm. The two of them staring at him, knowing it was his choice.

He was Ratraerad, they'd accept whatever he wanted.

"On your knees." Cohen said quickly before his will gave out.

Inny fell off him with a sucking sound, and obediently opened her mouth wide for him. Her cheeks were flushed red, and she looked as excited as she always did to be second.

He staggered upright, half dragged by Inny's tail, and grunted as he came. White liquid burst into three quick streams across the woman's face, and she went to hungry lap it up.

Maly's tongue shot out, and briefly wrestled with Inny's, pushing it back into her mouth. The ratata growled as she did, and then happily began lapping his cum off her face.

Cohen reached between his wife's legs, and thumbed gently at her clit, "That was nice of you, Maly. Letting her have first."

"Mmm." She half-moaned, "Prrrr... Pree...? Word. Later."

Inny quietly sat there, grinning, as Maly licked every drop from her face. Then, when the rattan woman was done, she pushed Inny down onto her back and started sucking on her breasts.

With Cohen still gently working on her, Maly stuck two fingers into Inny's recently fucked cunt and got to work. Wheedling away with a pace and ferocity that Cohen couldn't dare to.

Inny thrashed noisily on the ground, but didn't fight her, until she came again.

Maly sat up proudly, looked back at Cohen and smiled, "Maly Kiel, seconds."

With that, she turned and began to suck him. Her tongue wrapped itself around his sensitive cock, making him both groan and flinch, as she sucked and licked until there was no more seed to be had and he was deflating in her mouth.

The leader of the clan stood up proudly, having defeated both of them, and then jumped upwards. Her tail grasped a wooden rafter and she carefully picked up her favourite book.

She lowered herself, and sat down in Cohen's exhausted lap, turning over the pages with reverence until she got to the pair of pages she wanted.

She tapped the rattan word on one side, and then the human on the other, "Dar. Prreesent."

He leaned up to look at it. There was some kind of large festival depicted. All the people in it were wearing masks. Some of them were human, and some were rattan. There was exactly one neko, hiding away in an alley and looking like a shadow was fucking her silly.

In the centre of the scene was a husband and wife, shown by their matching bracelets, intertwining tails, and the ceremonial knife hanging around the wife's neck.

The wife was pressing the hand of another ratata into the husband's hand, whilst a fourth ratata was pulling politely at the edge of her dress.

It was a sex festival, Cohen realised. The wife was giving her husband one of the other women, one she had carefully selected for him. Not just approved for him, but specifically chosen.

Maly looked back at him, bright eyed, "Cohen, understand?"

He kissed her cheek, "I like my present. And I think Inny did, too."

"Woo! Fucked!" She waved from where she'd collapsed on the ground, too exhausted to move.

Maly smiled and kissed his cheek, "Once, year. Frost day. Inny can have first, then. Never ever ever ever ever else."

"Oh, we're making this regular?" Cohen said in surprise, "I guess I need to get you a present, too, next year."

Maly turned up her nose, "No. Cohen and Inny, only."

"I could get you a different present. Like food." He shrugged, "Presents are just things you give to someone else. It doesn't have to be breeding."

Maly shook her head, "No. Maly Kiel give. Not Cohen."

"Give up, human." Inny yawned, "She's made up her mind."

He kissed his wife again, "I loved my present."

Maly grinned and curled into his lap, and went back to looking at her book, tracing each of the figures. "W polowie ciemnosci."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

She was the empress. She had defeated a dark god and terrified the other deities so that they tended to fuck with her less. They still tried to control her, from time to time, but they were more hands-off.

She had stood up to an emperor who could have ordered her death with a wordless grunt, when she was nothing but a slave.

Yet, standing in front of her own bedroom door, Toofy was hesitating. Her ears were flat, and if she'd still had a tail it would have curled inwards.

Her hands were scrunched into fists, the claws well and truly tucked away. She hadn't been this timid in that weird-ass dream, or with the assassin, or any of the other shit that had tried to wreck her day.

She squeezed her eyes shut, took a deep breath and slid open the door.

The neko strode inside regally, head held high as her ears betrayed her anxiety, and then slammed the door again before her handmaidens could accompany her.

They had grown used to it, and knew what it meant.

She looked over to see Sai getting ready for the festival, his butler busying himself with shaving her husband, whilst another was beating out his outfit to make it smoother and less worn.

"Out." She commanded.

The two left immediately, and Toofy crossed to him nervously. She picked up the razor and sat down in his lap, wetting the blade and beginning to finish the half-done job.

It helped that Sai couldn't risk talking, like this. Because she still wanted to slap him and hiss at him. He still stank like the doggirl in heat.

"Toofy... Toofy's sorry." She said, sounding as sincere as a circus jester.

"Aha." Sai managed, unable to say more with a blade carefully brushing up and down his throat.

Her ears flattened and she pouted, "Toofy... Really is sorry. She... She still thinks she has right to be pissed. She still is pissed. But she also loves him, and knows she shouldn't be. She has her Saia. And he... Doesn't. It's... A pup? Really?"

Sai reached up and carefully took the blade from her, "I wasn't cheating on you, wife of mine. I haven't taken another mistress, because I haven't wanted one. You're enough for me. I know you still feel guilty that I lost Khild. And I suppose Tammy, though she turned out to be... Let's not go there. But if I wanted someone, Toofy, I'd ask you."

"You smell!" She whined and scratched at his chest, "Why do you stink like fucking dog if not fucking dog!?"

He laughed softly and flicked her bell, "Because of this. Sort of. It was going to be a surprise, my way of ending our Halfdark together, but I really think you'll go insane if I make you wait until midnight. And I don't think I can stand you being angry at me that long."

"He better start making fucking sense." She growled.

Sai picked up his jacket from beside him and reached into a pocket and pulled out a box. Toofy grabbed at her nose immediately as the rank smell of a doggirl in heat wafted over her.

He laughed, "I honestly had no idea the artisan was in heat. But when I heard you were plotting with Millie to throw this festival, I knew exactly what I wanted to give you as a gift. Because it was what brought us together, and brought us out of the dark."