A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Artema was born in love, and her sister born from hate. The two sides that constantly divide us, constantly ruin us, constantly drive us to destroy everything that we give a flying fuck about!"

She paused, breathing heavily, and felt the words flowing, felt her suddenly understanding just what her mother had seen in this ancient and useless festival from a bygone era.

"Some stand above us, as authorities, and claim their love whilst promoting their hatred. Others claim to be beside us, fighting for us, as they fight for nothing but themselves!"

"Selfishness, lies at the root of all the fucking hatred left in this world."

"So... This Halfdark... Do as her mother did. Step down from your thrones of righteousness, step away from the crown that has carved your grief into your soul, and step towards a better tomorrow."

"Step out of the dark."

"Forget your prejudices, and embrace your neighbour. Human... Neko... Mundane... Exotic... Gay... Straight... We are all, all of us, just people... People wishing for a better fucking tomorrow."

"Take out your wallets, and buy your neighbour a drink."

"Tomorrow you'll remember that you were right, and they were deluded. Tomorrow you'll believe Artema was talking to your enemy, and not to you."

"But for today, for one fucking day in a year filled with antagonism and judgements, give up. Give up... Everything... And tell your neighbour... You love them, your brother, your sister."

"Artema loves you... Unconditionally... She forgives you... Unconditionally... And together... We can step out of the dark."

.. /.-.. ---...-. / -.-- ---..-

1...67891011