A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine." Reenhalla snarled, "All mine."

"Hers!" Salmon screamed, "Fuck! She belongs... To... Reeni!"

"Want to cum inside." The salamander grunted.

The neko whimpered, "Mmm. Yes! Fill her up! Spill inside and then... Fuck... Kiss. Wanna get... Tongue fucked!"

"Taste me inside you." Reenhalla growled.

"All way inside!" Salmon begged.

The salamander's grip tightened, slowing slightly as she neared her limit, "Y-you... Need to... Eat me... Too..."

"Yes!" Salmon cried out.

"Shut the fuck up!" Someone yelled out a window, and a bucket worth of freezing water hit the both of them.

Salmon screamed excitedly at the sensation, as Reenhalla erupted into her. The salamander grunting and growling as she filled the catgirl's pussy with her seed.

Reenhalla fell backwards with a heavy thud, and started laughing.

Salmon turned around and fell onto her, kissing at her chest and flicking a rough tongue over one bare nipple, "Well. That convenient."

The salamander nodded, laughing too hard to speak.

Salmon blinked innocently, "You eat her, now?"

Teeth teasingly grazed her cheek.

"The Salmon is not food!"

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

"Well, you ruined my night." The succubus said with an irritated flick of her tail as she drifted in front of the cell bars. She glared her bright red eyes at the man lying against the far wall, chained in place and heavily warded.

Saia showed off her fangs, "I'm supposed to be out there, in the streets, enjoying the void out of myself. Probably getting some dumb cunt to spray his seed down my throat. Instead of fooling around at the festival, however, my wife has me down here. Talking to you."

The mage spat at her, a large gob of fluid spinning through the air. Saia grinned and leaned back, catching it on her tongue before swallowing deliberately.

She grinned at him, and then winked.

The man grunted as his cock sprang to life, pressing into his pants painfully. She burst out laughing, "Damn, you're stupid. Don't you know what a succubus can do, with just a little bit of your spirit? Couple strands of hair. Some spit. 'Course the real fun is if I get hold of your seed, but even you aren't that stupid."

"Fuck off." He croaked painfully.

Saia stretched and cracked her fingers and neck. She rolled her shoulders a couple times, and then used what he had given her to shatter his mental protections and sift through his surface memories.

She could only reach around in the top images, not knowing where they were from or what the contexts were, but he wouldn't be able to feel her messing with the memories.

She selected a particular image. A woman sitting at a dive bar. She was dark skinned, wearing light ochre in a tribal pattern on her arm. No way she was actually tribal - probably some sort of gang affiliation. The woman was strong, broad shouldered.

They were drinking a brimstone, the vibrant gold and red liquid swilling in a glass tumbler, clinking with cold cubes of granite. Tossing back the drink like it was ale, and laughing roughly.

The mage had lingered to form such a detailed memory. He hadn't just laughed with the woman, he had been absorbing everything he could. She had been drinking, and he had been drinking her in.

There was just one word associated with the memory, which Saia assumed was the name of the woman.

She shivered, the mirage falling over her easily. This was the magic of a succubus, and it was magic that Saia was particularly adept with. Just an image, hiding her horns and tail. However, an image is more than enough to deceive most minds.

Half the people she screwed had no idea she wasn't actually wearing a dress, or any clothes at all. The only thing she ever wore was the bracelet that Toofy had given her.

"Don't you fucking dare!" The mage screamed, straining at his bonds, "Stop this!"

Saia smiled arrogantly, in the manner of the woman, "What's wrong, sugar? Enforcers shake you down, again?"

"Take her face off!" He frothed at the mouth as he yelled, "I'll kill you! I'm going to fucking kill you! Stop it!"

Saia saw the memory rise and sighed, "Ah. Shoulda figured that I was dead. You love me too much for anything else. I told you... It was stupid, pickin' a fight with the cat."

"Stop it! You're not her!"

"Dead women tell no lies." Saia leaned one arm up onto the bars, "You only live twice. My time is long since over, sugar. What are you doin'? Why are you still fightin', knowing it will never bring me back?"

One of the wards cracked with a surge of magic as the man let out a pained scream of anguish, trying to channel all of his rage and loss into a blind attack.

This one was emotional.

Saia did like it when they were like this. Breaking them was just so... Easy. She didn't have to do anything to torture them. They were already torturing themselves, so holding up a looking glass had them breaking their own spirits in moments.

She could practically feel him cracking apart. He was screaming in anger. This was the juicy feeling of regret. The woman she was wearing had told him to give up his hatred, he hadn't, and she had died.

And here he was, still trying to avenge her, knowingly acting against her memory... And he'd ended up in a cell. A complete and total failure.

All he needed was something to push him over the edge, and then she could turn him into her plaything and make up for missing the festival. Something small was usually enough, but it could go either way. Push too hard, and they became fixated on their own beliefs, no matter how wrong they were.

As usual, hope was the great unmaker of men.

"You really think Toofy is going to share her resurrection spell, sugar? You think if you killed her daughter she'd pull it out so you can have a chance at stealing it?"

He cringed, looking down, "You... Bitch."

"You're an idiot, sugar." Saia shook her head, "The queen literally wears the teeth of one of her girls. Makes it bite her, every mornin'. If that ain't the same as what you're doing to yaself... I ain't a Darkthorn."

The mage whispered, "Shut up."

"There ain't no bringin' me back, sugar. A succugirl tries. She can wear a face, wear a scent, and talk just like ya 'member... But death is still death, and he's an asshole." Saia sighed and unlocked the cell, swinging open the door.

The man swallowed, staring at the floor and trying not to cry. Unable to speak, overpowered by his loss.

"The dead stay dead. The livin' don't have ta." Saia whispered, walking over to him. She leaned beside him against the wall, crossing her arms. "How long ya goin' stay dead, sugar? How long are ya goin' ta punish me for goin' and dyin' on ya?"

"S-stop it." He breathed in and out raggedly.

Saia's invisible tail flicked out, opening the cuffs. The mage fell to the ground, landing on hands and knees. He didn't run, he didn't fight. All he did was stare sightlessly.

She looked down at him and nudged him with her knee, "You goin' ta live in your memories forever? Or move on?"

"What?"

"If you want to move on... Then walk out that door. No one will stop you, sugar." She waved at the open cell gate, "But... If you still can't, if you're a lost cause, just like me... I'm in your head, in your memories. You could say everything you wished you could say ta me, since I died."

He punched the ground angrily, "You... Bitch!"

Saia waited for his decision patiently, unmoved.

"You're not her!" He yelled, standing up and grabbing her by the shoulders. He slammed her into the wall, and then slammed his head into hers. Saia struggled not to burst out laughing as he thunked his skull into her reinforced one.

A succubus has horns. A human skull is fragile, by comparison.

He blinked, seeing stars, "You're... You're not her. How dare you use her memory! I'll kill you!"

"You already killed me once, sugar. But... If it finally brings you peace... Stop you being such a stupid dick... Go ahead. Kill me again. Wipe the floor with me." Saia replied calmly.

He wavered and fell forward, barely catching himself with one hand against the wall. His head fell between her breasts, and he whispered quietly, giving up. "Fuck you."

Saia wanted to invite him to, but she couldn't work out how this damn face would say that. She probably wouldn't. Never the first one to propose screwing around. Too protective of themselves, to admit that they cared, like most of the tough ones.

She leaned against the wall with his head against her soft mounds, her womanhood quivering in anticipation, but knew any move on her part to encourage him would ruin it. He'd pull away, and she wouldn't get the chance.

She hated how stuck up people could get when they were self-destructive.

"You're a real bitch, succubus." He said raggedly, leaning backwards weakly, "I won't tell you anything. I won't betray them. I am a Darkthorn, to the day I die."

"Did I ask you, sugar? A single fuckin' question?"

Broken as he was, he could only see that she hadn't. He couldn't put two and two together and see exactly why she didn't need to ask him any questions... At least, not yet.

Moron.

"Then, what is this?"

She shrugged, "The face is from ya head, sugar. I'm just playin' the part, best I can."

"Why!?" He punched the wall beside her, "Why are you doing this!?"

She sighed, "No way this face could say it, so I'll have to break character. I already told you... Because I have to talk to you, I don't get what I wanted, which was a date with a very expensive whore, who is also a better master at illusion magic than I am. Instead, all I get is you."

"You're trying to... Sleep with me?"

She shrugged, "Like I said. No way that this face could say it. Because she'd never ask you, would she? Not once. Not even when she wanted it. Not when she knew that the two of you were probably going to die. Couldn't let herself look weak enough to want something. Too scared that love looks like weakness to the rest of your little band."

The mage glared at her, "How the fuck do you know?"

"Because people like you always see love as a vulnerability."

He laughed bitterly, "Isn't it? Isn't that why you're using it?"

"Already told ya what I want." She replied tiredly, "I don't think of love as a vulnerability, though, sugar. If it was... Then I'd be a risk to the empress, wouldn' I? Ya little band would have gone for me, and not for Artema. The kitten belongs to her mother. But I loves her. Sai loves her. I can understand bein' not dumb enough to target Arina. But Sai and me? Ya mages. You have resources. We'd be easier to kill than the princess. But ya didnae come for us."

The mage laughed, "The fucking demon cat would burn the world down around us if we so much as scratched you!"

"So love isn't a weakness. It's motivation. It's a weapon to be deployed at the right moment." Saia smiled, "That sounds like somet'ing a little band like yours should like. Something that they should embrace. But y'all act like it makes you frail."

He stared at her, and she could see the conflict in his eyes. She was burrowed in deep, now. She probably didn't need to let him screw her before she got everything out of him, but it was more fun that way.

Cats weren't the only thing that enjoyed playing with their food.

Saia shrugged, "Ya kept fightin' after this face died, didn't you? Because ya loved her? Shouldn't it have broken you instead, if it were only weakness? She inspired you, after she was gone. That's love. Love is the spirit of war."

The mage sighed heavily, rubbed at his face, "You love the demon cat, don't you? So why are you here? Why were you going to... Hire an expensive whore for the festival?"

"I share her, sugar. And right now, Sai needs her more than I do." She shrugged. "Toofy was never monogamous. And Sai ain't never expecting her to be, neither. She and I met when she was screwing around with Arina."

He glared at her, "How can you... Call that love?"

"Because I love her." Saia shrugged, "Sure, sometimes I get jealous of the prince. Sometimes he gets jealous of me. Void, the reason I'm lettin' him have Toofy is because he's jealous of me, right now. We share her, because we love her. Love takes the good, with the bad. Don' tell me you thought this face was faultless."

He looked at her in pain, "I loved her. Myka. I loved her... And watching you pretend to be her... You knew how much it hurt me."

"Kept ya fightin'. I like a little fight."

He swallowed and looked at her sadly, "I don't have any fight left... Not anymore."

"Tell her. Not me." Saia whispered to encourage him, drawing him back into the roleplay, just like Karnelia had taught her all those years ago.

"Myka..." The mage looked at her, "I... I should never have dragged you into this. The beggar lords might be assholes, but at least they knew not to mess with the cat that took their lands. I'm... Sorry."

"Chose this, sugar. Chose you." Saia didn't miss a beat, "You really think I'd fight, just 'cause ya wanted me to? Get over yourself."

A tear slipped down his cheek, letting her know she'd hit the right response. That he was struggling to see a difference between her and the real thing.

Now, she only had to do one thing.

Saia waved at the open door, "Got anyt'ing to say, before you turn tail and run?"

He kissed her.

Almost as soon as he did, he turned to actually run. His mind rebelling and reminding him that she wasn't actually his girl. Saia caught him, and tossed him back into the wall, leaning into him and kissing him hard and fast.

Her tongue told his that she was human, easily deceiving him. With his saliva in her mouth, her magic told his head that she felt exactly like Myka had. The same firm breasts against his chest, the same scars in the same places.

The mage gave in to her.

She kept things to a human pace. A succugirl liked being thrown around a little, but in this relationship it had been Myka who had been the dominant one, so Saia had to play the switch.

She pushed one hand on his shoulder, keeping him pinned, as she kissed him. Firm and hard, with a lot of tongue play. She cheated a little, using her unnoticed tail to slip her underwear down and out of the way, just in case.

She didn't need to undo any belt on his behalf, prisoners weren't allowed belts. Saia didn't drop his pants, however, not yet. She needed more from him before that. She needed him to confess.

She took one of his hands and placed it firmly on her butt, which he immediately started massaging. Apparently his girl really was that predictable.

His other hand timidly found Saia's front, and she gave him a little gasp as a taste. His played with her, massaging above her slit, but not actually touching her. Fingers running through her curls.

Gods, Saia hated the slow ones.

Toofy was going to have to make this up to her later, no matter how jealous Sai was feeling, or whatever shit was going on between those two.

Without his confession, she couldn't risk accelerating anything. If she did, the moment would be broken and he would turn and flee. He wouldn't be confident enough until he said the words out loud.

She turned them around, so it was her against the wall, and he was leaning into her to kiss. It was about the only thing she could do to encourage him to say it.

"Myka..." He said, voice full of regret, "I..."

Gods above! What in the fuck would it take for this asshole to admit that he loved the damn woman he had got killed? He was obsessed with her memory, and he still couldn't say the words.

Just when Saia was considering giving up and moving on to shattering his mind, sifting through his memories on her own, he finally got up the courage. "I love you."

She slid downwards, dragging his pants with her. She looked up at him from beneath the thing, "I can tell, sugar."

He moaned quietly as she took him into her mouth, "Myka..."

She pressed her tongue up under him, and started bobbing her head back and forth, launching straight into the fullness of it. There was only so much teasing she could take, herself.

She wanted to get this over and done with, so she could try and sneak in some time with her date, before the end of the festival.

And remind Toofy who was going down on who, next time.

A succubi assassin, wife to a temple-trained companion, took the dick of a random radical down her throat. Gazing up at him with the face of his long lost lover.

He had exactly zero chances of lasting.

"Oh, shiiiit." He swore, and Saia felt him swelling. She pulled back and shook her head left to right, finishing him off.

The first strand made her gag, forceful and sudden. The other following it was more like something bursting, and spilling into her mouth. Giving her his delicious salty treat.

Saia laughed darkly, shivering as she dispelled her glamour, "Damn. I was wrong. You were dumb enough to give me your seed."

Her eyes glowed a bright red and she sneered, "Now then... About the Darkthorn..."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

Artema struggled to keep her face straight as she saw Koustoff. He stuck out of the crowd, and not only because he was twice as tall as anybody else around.

She didn't think she'd ever seen a tauran in a skirt before. It wasn't exactly a girly skirt. It was bright red, with criss-crossing lines of blue, white and gold. Something a highlander might wear.

All the same, Koustoff had actually worn a skirt for her.

She strode up to him, her leather armour creaking, one hand on the pommel of her blade. She sneered at him, "What are you doing here, soldier?"

"Captain." He stiffened, and stood at ease.

The sword flicked out of her sheathe, and the crowd scrambled backwards. She growled and bared her teeth, "I won't ask you again, soldier."

"Awaiting orders, captain!"

The blade flashed through the air, grazing his beard before flicking the pin holding the skirt in place. It unravelled and fell to the ground, leaving him in the cold air.

Apparently he hadn't been wearing underwear.

Artema's tail was straight up as she tried not to clap excitedly, "Reckless endangerment. Public indecency. Give me your fucking name and rank."

"Koustoff, irregular, captain!"

She waited, tapping her fingers on her elbow, holding her blade loosely. He had definitely heard her, but he wasn't asking. Which kinda ticked her off.

"Reckless... Endangerment?" She prompted him.

Koustoff looked at her nervously, "Captain?"

The sword slammed back into its sheathe and she sighed heavily, "Because you were reckless. With me. You know... Busted my... You know."

"Ah."

"Oh gods, she sucks at flirting." Artema sighed heavily and her ears drooped, "She... Never mind. Here. Brought some pants for you. She isn't that cruel."

He gratefully slid into them, and smiled at her nervously, "Is there somewhere you wished to go, captain?"

"About six handspan underground." She scratched at the back of one of her ears, "Um... Maybe that might help. How do tauran women flirt? Artema was trying. She thought that they... Muscle around. Intimidate their mate."

Koustoff frowned, "You weren't just getting your vengeance, captain?"

"Uh uh." Artema shook her head, "She... She was trying to flirt with him. The way that he might expect. Shit. Shitfuck shit! Look... Artema doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. But she likes the Kou. So... Help her out, bastard!"

The irregular nodded slowly, "Captain... If you... If you want to flirt with me, why don't you do it in your own way?"

"Because there's no rope to tie him up so she can mount him." Artema grumbled under her breath.

The tauran looked around at the festival around them, "Where does your patrol take you, captain?"

She waved indistinctly towards the main pavilion, "She's needed over there in about an hour. She... Fuck! Fuck!"

1...56789...11