A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artema broke off, yelling loudly in irritation and causing whoever was still in the street to disappear out of her sight. She glared at the tauran and growled, "Not working. Fuck flirting. Too hard. She wants him. If he not gentle with her, she breaks him. Okay?"

"Captain?"

She grabbed him by the beard and started marching in the direction of the nearest location with beds to rent.

"What did I do, this time?"

"It's what you didn't do last time!" She snapped, "You rough prick. If you're not gentle with Artema this time, she cut something off. But she... She..."

"Is in heat?" He rumbled quietly, and she gave a firm nod as her cheeks went bright red.

Artema dragged him into the bunkhouse, still not letting go of his beard, and glared at the bored elf lying in a hammock behind the counter. The man yawned, looked over at the two of them, scoffed, and went back to his book.

She bristled, and slammed a hand down on the counter.

The elf rolled his eyes, "Not a sex hotel, find somewhere else."

"Why would Captain Artema go to a seedy dive, when she could just ruin elf's life instead?" She threatened him.

The man frowned and looked over and then his eyes widened and he tried to stand up so quickly he hit the ground. He scrambled upright and looked between the two of them. Koustoff wasn't in uniform, but she was.

He swallowed, "H-how can I help, p-p-princess?"

"She needs somewhere to... Interrogate... The prisoner." Artema lied, "And some rope."

Koustoff looked at her in surprise, but she didn't care. He'd already demonstrated a complete lack of awareness, so she was going to tie him up so he couldn't be a complete bastard.

And then she was going to squeeze something inside her virgin channel, no matter how damn hard it was going to be to fit it.

"Y-y-yes p-princess." The elf bowed, his head, "Th-this way."

Sometimes it was useful, being the daughter of Toofy. Even if Artema had her own legend for brooking no nonsense, she was quite aware that her mother made a game of tracking down and disappearing those who treated Artema badly.

Saia had to be kept entertained, somehow.

The elf led them to a stockroom, with a lot of different sizes of rope coiled against the wall, and a central pillar. Artema smiled, approving. She flipped lightly onto Kou's shoulders, grabbing and dragging his shirt upwards before twisting it into a gag that she tied across his mouth.

Then she looked down at the elf and said pointedly, "You should leave."

The man sprinted from the room.

She laughed lightly and hung her head in front of Koustoff's confused and slightly annoyed face. "He used his tongue to hurt her, last time. If he promises to behave, she'll let him speak. What does he say?"

Kou gave her a small nod and she undid the gag, and then kissed his nose. "Sorry. Mostly just wanted to intimidate elf."

She flipped lightly onto the floor, landing beside her breastplate as she immediately started shedding clothing. Dumping it, even as she walked over to the wall to collect herself a nice and heavy rope.

"You intend to restrain me, captain?" Kou whispered.

She nodded, "Mmm. He bastard that not understand what fuck virgin means. So she's taking control, so it won't fucking hurt her for a week."

"Being restrained is..."

Artema shrugged, and picked up one coil, "Not care, right now."

"Quite attractive." He finished.

She turned around and her eyes brightened. She flicked a loop of the rope over a rafter, and Koustoff willingly lifted his wrists. The naked catgirl jumped up onto his shoulders, and felt him kiss her stomach.

At least that was gentle.

She expertly tied his wrists together, and then got an idea. She lifted her hips just a little, and grabbed the back of his head. "Show her he knows how to... Use tongue... Properly."

She stiffened, expecting it to hurt again, but his tongue slid across her entrance and left her with nothing but a thrill. The tongue was long and heavy, able to reach across her full length, and played back and forth in a wet and sloppy motion.

Artema flushed even redder, and sucked on her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out. She was glad she hadn't gagged him. This... This was amazing.

Yet, she felt the burn for something inside her becoming more furious.

She flipped off him to the ground, and stared in shock at the tent in his pants. Her tail drooped and she looked up at him uncertainly, "How... How much is this going to hurt her?"

"It shouldn't, if we do things right." He rumbled, looking ashamed.

She pushed him backwards into the support, and then released the pants to drop to the ground. Her ears stood on end, along with her fur, and she slowly knelt in front of it, staring.

"Um... Does she lick it?"

He grunted noncommittally, "If you want, captain. I would enjoy it."

"He licked her. She should lick it." Artema said, and felt embarrassed as she did. She leaned in, closed her eyes, and blepped her tongue towards the end of it.

The catgirl fell backwards, scraping at her tongue. She looked up at him in horror, "Gross! Ew! So salty! Not like fish, like bad fish! She'd arrest anyone selling fish that taste like that! Artema not doing it."

Koustoff struggled to keep his face straight, laughing internally at her. She let out an annoyed growl, glaring at him and wanting to bite him. So, she did.

The tauran found her on his shoulders again, thrusting her nether regions into his face, as she sank her teeth into his wrist. He grunted, but obediently began to lick her all over again.

His tongue started to try and spread her out, get further inside her, but she tapped him on the head and he stopped. She had to admit, biting him was doing things to her beyond just letting out frustration. She liked biting him. She...

Artema let out a long whine as he started to play with her clit, and she felt it beginning to build up. A pleasure that wiped out the thought she'd had, and made her just want more of him.

"Keep going. Just... Like that." She moaned, legs trembling beside his head. "She likes... Oh, fuck! She likes it."

"Mmm." He grunted.

She bit him again, "No talk. Only lick. Oh, fuckshit. Oh, she's... Don't change a thing. She's almost... Almost... Right..."

Artema found herself biting her own hand as she tried to bury the cry in her throat as she was pushed over her edge. Her toes cracked and her thighs became rigid, as she dripped down onto his attentive tongue.

She lost her grip on his head, and her balance. Falling backwards and failing to catch herself, eyes rolled backwards. She bounced on the hardwood floor, and groaned at the impact.

"Captain." He said quickly in concern.

She shook her dazed head, smiling, "Mmm... She likes the Kou's tongue. Wants to take it home with her. Fuck."

Artema staggered upright, rubbing at the bump on the back of her head, before leaning up and dragging his head down by his beard. She kissed him softly, ignoring her own taste on his tongue.

The kiss was long enough she was breathless when she broke it, and fell against his chest. She purred into him, "She... She has something she wants to say. Before we go further. Kou has a choice."

"Captain?"

She smiled up at him, "No interrupt. Artema... Artema thinks she's different. She wants the Koustoff. She wants him inside her, even more. She doesn't care if it's because she's in heat... She..."

"I love you, captain."

"Don't interrupt!" She snarled, ears flattening as she glared, and then sighed, "As she was fucking saying... Neko choose their mate. Call them master. Master owns the cat. But... Artema doesn't think she is like that. She actually hates that."

"Oh."

She rolled her eyes, "Fuck you're bad at following orders. How has she not fired him, yet? Shut. The. Fuck. Up!"

He nodded.

Artema took a deep breath, "What she says now... If he repeated it... Would have her even more hated by nekos. They already don't like her. She would be shunned. Kou... She doesn't want him as her master. She wants to be his master. She... She does want to date him. But she is master."

He blinked.

She smiled nervously, "He can talk, now. Please talk, now."

"I have no issue with this, captain. You are my superior. To take that to the bedroom, presents me with no great difficulty. My affection for you goes beyond... Cultural expectations." He replied, "I know I have hurt you. I wish to repair that. I want this bond. I want you as my mate."

"Good." She nodded and turned around, looking over her shoulder, "How... You're taller than she is. She has to untie you, doesn't she?"

He lowered his wrists, revealing that she'd completely forgotten to tie up the other end of the rope. He had been willingly pretending to be bound, for her sake. Which made her wetter.

"It may be easier, captain, if I lay down."

"Lie down." She ordered.

Her eyes grew wider as he did, wrists still tied together. She knelt down and turned her head sideways as she looked up and down him. She looked back at him, "He's sure... This won't hurt?"

"There... Is always a danger, when mating across species." He said hesitantly, and swallowed, "Yet, you are probably as prepared as you can be, captain."

She smiled lopsidedly, remembering the feeling and looking down at herself, "Eh. She supposes if it doesn't work, she can just sit on his face. She'd like that."

It was still embarrassing to admit that she wanted something from him. She wasn't getting used to that.

She moved up, straddling him and cringing as she slowly eased backwards. His hardened member poked her above her opening, resting on her buttcrack and waiting for her to do something with it.

Artema flinched, clenching her fists and pushing them down onto his chest. She blew at her hair. She was a warrior, capable of ending almost anyone she came across, but she was freaking out about doing what a neko was supposed to do.

She was an adult, and other nekos would finally see her as that, after this... And she desperately wanted to own him, all for herself. She wanted him to call her master as easily as captain. She wanted him inside her.

Could they really be compatible?

How in the void was she supposed to fit it inside her?

"Captain? We can stop."

She glared down at him, "Say it again, and she hurts him."

She stubbornly reached down between her legs gripping the hard muscle and sliding it down. She felt it push apart the lips of her pussy, and she bit her lip, not wanting to express how damn good it felt.

Artema closed her eyes and eased herself just a little bit towards him. She emitted a tiny suppressed grunt as she felt it spread her wide and wider. She lifted her hand up, bit it, and pushed herself down fast and hard.

"Fuckshit!" The woman gasped out loud, staring down at him as he was only freaking halfway into her. She felt like she was a tendon about to snap, stretched as wide as she could go, but it felt... Like nothing she had felt before.

She felt a little drool run down the side of her mouth, and wiped at it in embarrassment. She focused on her breathing, chest heaving, as she stared down at him.

Kou's eyes were hungry, like she was his prey, and she could feel him flexing inside her. He was holding back, holding himself still and letting her take complete control.

Artema grinned and gently pulled at the ritual ring through the centre of his nose, "Tell her about this."

"N-now?" He grunted.

She wiggled herself, finding a little room to ease down further. "Mmm. Now. Whilst she... Uses him."

"Used to... Be like... The bells." Kou grunted, as she squeezed her legs a little, trying to disrupt his flow. "Before magic... And slavery... Went together. My people... Were slaves."

Artema toyed with it, curious, "Why... Proud of it, then?"

"Tauran... Saying." Kou was struggling to focus on the conversation, which was making her feel all kinds of excitement. "Any who can... Chain the bull... Can keep it."

She blinked, "Ooh. Wedding ritual?"

"Mmm."

Artema thought for a moment, and sighed, "Mother might let me fuck you... But there's no way she'd ever let us get married. At least... Not until Ink does. She's the heir. Fuck. Yeah, let's not think about my family."

"You can keep the bull, captain." Koustoff rumbled, and she felt her legs tremble in response.

She bit her lip as she went to smile lopsidedly, and tried raising herself. She lifted up, feeling him dragging at her insides, before she fell back down on him with a heavy grunt.

Her eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her head, and she breathed uncertainly, "Uh... Um... She can't do this. Whoo. Uh... Can he? Gently. Break me and die."

"Lean down." He instructed her, and she complied, but just to make certain it didn't feel too subservient, she tugged at his beard with his teeth.

Then, he started to fuck her.

Artema cried out, moaning as she felt him penetrating into her. He was gentle and slow, barely moving as he stretched her, but it was more than she could handle.

She collapsed against his chest, moaning wordlessly, over and over.

Her bull screwed her as she lay on him, unable to do anything but purr and moan. Quivering as she felt herself edging towards an orgasm with every thrust into her depths, just barely receding every time he pulled back.

She could feel each movement from the tip of her ears, down and through her toes. A fullbody experience of pleasure that blew away all expectations, and just barely fed her desire for more.

She could feel Kou's chest rumbling against her, as she quaked around him. Her face was fixed somewhere between a gasp and a grin, as he moved inside of her.

"She... Likes him." Artema gasped quietly, knowing that this wasn't the only time she'd drag him off the street to let him fuck her mind blank. Patrolling with him would be an issue.

"Captain." He grunted, almost painfully.

She moaned and kissed his cheek, "He's... Fucking... Her... Ooh, shit. Fuckshit."

She stung a little, stretched to breaking point, but her earlier threats were forgotten. She trembled against him, like a leaf in the wind, pierced as he soared her into the clouds, and she rained down on him, a total flood.

Artema's moan became a roar as she finally came.

Her voice became intertwined with his, as he let out a bellow. Artema bit her lip with a massive shit-eating grin as she realised she'd just got him off, as well.

His hot seed gushed into her overfull pussy, forcing itself around and out of her, spilling over onto him. She purred deeply, more content than she'd ever been, and she kissed him properly.

His nose ring pushed into her top lip as she played excitedly with his tongue. Squeezing herself around his wet cock so deep inside her, as she fantasised about doing this again, and again.

She started rocking her hips gently, and he grunted, his bound wrists going behind her head as he tried to push her upright. Artema paused, looking at him in concern, "What?"

"Captain... I appreciate the enthusiasm..." Koustoff said weakly, "But... I am too sensitive to continue."

"What?"

"You may be able to... Multiple times... But I am male. It takes a couple hours to recover."

Artema screwed up her face, "No! That's not fair!"

"Captain?"

She blushed, "Gods, I just sounded like Ink... Eugh. Fine. You can still move that tongue of yours, right? Use it."

He hesitated and she glared, "You thought she should be fine tasting your dick. So you can be fine tasting it out of her."

"Yes, captain."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

Inny Kiel approached him slowly, idly twirling her tail in one hand. Cohen believed her casual attitude as much as he believed that the white-haired rattan woman was content with always coming second to Maly Kiel.

"What is it, today?" He asked her.

The ratgirl shrugged, "Nothing much happening, today. I was in the fields, earlier, Cohen Ratraerad. Your idea of isolating insect spread worked. We're only a couple weeks from harvest. A harvest saved."

"Not really my idea." He shook his head, "Human farmers have been using pesticides for generations."

The tail of the woman looped around his waist, hugging him as she leaned onto him and held his arm. "Any idea where Maly Kiel is?"

"She comes first." He reminded her.

Inny laughed, twitching her nose, "I know. Always seconds. I didn't expect that Maly Kiel would keep to that... But always second. Never get the full thing, so... Where is Maly Kiel? Wanna have seconds."

A rock snapped across his vision so fast he couldn't even open his mouth, and Inny dropped to the ground with a sickening crack. A moment later the tiny woman with red hair appeared out of nowhere, on all fours, growling and glaring.

"Tra'arsk!" Inny groaned and swore, causing Cohen to breathe a sigh of relief that she was still alive. It took a lot to kill a ratata, they could lose limbs and it would barely slow them down... But he had never quite got used to their casual approach to killing each other.

Maly Kiel was the leader of this clan. Which meant that if she killed someone, then no one gave a damn. They believed what was right, was what Maly Kiel chose, always. She was incapable of doing wrong.

Well, she had been the leader of the clan.

Then she had found him in the wastes, an exile from humanity, and saved him. Cohen hadn't thought himself worth saving. Still wasn't sure that she should have, though he did appreciate it.

"Maly Kiel is Maly Kiel." The pink-eyed woman growled, tail moving back and forth as she held her hands wide, displaying her claws to the woman on the ground.

"Fuck, Maly." Inny whined, "No shit. I was asking him where you were! Fucking bestia."

The woman relaxed, standing up and smiling. She walked over to Cohen and put a hand to the middle of his chest, looking up at him brightly, "Important."

"You and I talked about this." Cohen said, looking over at Inny.

Maly blinked innocently, and pressed on his chest again, "Important."

"When you hurt Inny, you hurt me." Cohen found himself repeating words he had repeated so many times.

Her hackles went up, and she turned around, growling. She stamped one of her bare feet on the dustbowl that was their village. Addressing Inny, "Liar."

"Well, wykurwista." Inny sat up slowly, gingerly touching her bleeding forehead, "Pierdoli, Maly Kiel. Na podpierdolila."

"Pierdolony!" Maly growled, reaching for the knife hanging from around her neck. Cohen grabbed her slender wrist tightly, and glared down at her.

The rattan woman froze up, staring in shock and confusion, before ripping free of him. She vanished as quickly as she had appeared. He winced, knowing she was now hiding somewhere and biting her tail in distress.

"She thought you wanted firsts?"

Inny nodded weakly, trying to stand and falling to her knees, "Tss. I think she might have actually hurt me, this time. As much as I hate you..."

He picked her up easily, cradling her in his arms and walked towards their hut. "This is going to make things worse for Maly, isn't it?"

"She'll think you chose me." Inny groaned weakly, eyes fluttering closed in exhaustion. "Ask... Ask her... To bathe me."

Cohen was still coming to grips with being Ratraerad, even two decades on. He knew that he had some kind of supernatural connection to the ratata. All ratata. What he wanted, became their desires.

So as he lay Inny down on a mat in their house, he was only momentarily confused when he turned and found others of the village holding an upset Maly Kiel. She slashed at the air wildly, trying to turn and run.

Cohen sighed and kissed her cheek, "Stop it."

She went limp, the others put her down, and retreated. He sat down beside her, and touched the silver bracelet on her wrist, and then the golden one on his, "Important."

"D... Di... Div..." Maly searched for the word and then gave up and shrugged.