A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." He nodded.

She fidgeted for a moment and then held out the toy in both her hands excitedly, "Happy Halfdark, Lorry."

He took the wooden item gently, smiled up at her and kissed her cheek, "Thankyou, my little miss. I... I should have thought to get you something."

"Festival's not today. Soon." She shook her head and plopped down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. "But Millie got too excited. She likes seeing her master happy."

He turned the clockwork item over and wound the key in it. Putting it down and watching as the little toy deer jumped across the floor. "It's amazing. You always find the best things, Millie."

"No. She keeps the best for herself." She sniffed and then giggled, "But she does love her master. Oh! Oh, Millie nearly forgot. She's such a ditz. She should warn her master. Um... Millie is... In heat."

He swallowed nervously, "You saw the empress... Whilst you were in heat?"

"Mmm." She shivered, "Very, very nearly ended up cheating on the Lawrence. She's sorry. She... She forgets these things. She's a stupid airhead kitty and she's bad and she -"

He put a finger to her lips, and then kissed her gently, "I love you, Millie. That is all that has ever mattered. So... Got around to telling the empress I'm still alive, yet?"

"Nope. Don't wanna."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "You will have to, eventually."

"Don't wanna." Millie said more firmly, jutting out her chin. "Not sharing you with anyone. All mine."

Lawrence shrugged, "Isn't like I want to go outside. Not after... Everything that happened. But the empress might get angry and hurt you for hiding this."

"Millie isn't forcing the Lorry to stay inside." She said quickly, "He doesn't think that, does he? We go to Halfdark together! Watch the fireworks!"

The human kissed her again, "Sounds lovely. No thanks. I meant it. I don't want to go outside. But... If you're in heat, I suppose we should lock the doors and keep you distracted."

Her golden eyes lit up excitedly and she purred, rubbing her face into his, "Do you want... To...?"

"Do you want me, to...?"

Millie scampered across the floor, grabbing her favourite blanket and spreading it out. Kicking aside the various toys she'd bought for the both of them, and reverently moving her books onto their shelves.

She bounded over to the front door and closed the bolt, before charging the ward enchantment with what was left of her tiny amount of magic.

With that done she sat down on the blanket facing away from him, her tail bolt upright, and she looked back over her shoulder and grinned at him, "Help the Millie out of her dress, master?"

His shadows rose up, hiding everything except the blanket from sight. They continued licking at the edges, and she heard him speak from somewhere indeterminate, "Tell me what you want."

Her ear flattened and she snarled, "Master! Stop playing!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Fuck her!" She growled, "Or she's going to go read a book!"

His shadows tickled her feet as they crept in closer to her, before wrapping tightly around her ankles. The neko shivered, still unable to place where he was hiding. She did enjoy it when he took control like this, but he always drew out the teasing until her grip on reality was starting to slip.

"Dress off. Or Millie's gonna port out." She crossed her arms.

All sight vanished, and she felt delicate and soft fingers traipse along the back of her neck to the edge of her shoulder. He whispered in her ear, "How much do you like the dress?"

"No ripping. It has pockets and cost four bloody silver pieces."

"Pity." Lawrence slipped both shoulder straps over her arms, pulling it down as she helped him to shimmy out of her dress. His hands went around her to gently cup her breasts as he kissed at her cheek. "I've missed you, my little miss. I know I'm bad at letting you know. But life is always better with you at my side."

She purred happily, rubbing her head against his in his perfect darkness, "The Millie loves her Master. Wants him all to herself, forever."

"Did you have your tea today?"

Her golden eyes popped, "Eugh. No. She forgot that it was time. Fuuuuck. She was looking forward to that. He'll have to pull out. No risk kittens."

"Okay." He kissed her cheek again, and pulled her glasses off her head. The moment that the strap cleared her, Millie felt her face hit the blanket, her ass lewdly raised in the air.

She moaned excitedly, "Is he going to fuck her, now?"

He pulled her underwear to the side, and she felt his semi-hardness rub at her entrance. He wasn't completely ready for her, but that wasn't going to be a problem for long. He was still growing as he invaded her tunnel.

Millie cooed and massaged at him, rolling her insides along his moving length as he slid slowly into her. She grabbed and pulled, using her walls to drag him deeper inside her until she was filled out and his balls marked his entrance with a gentle tap.

She lay there on her face, panting quietly in the dark, as they both adjusted to each other. His divine rod finishing hardening inside her, as she felt her stretching around him become more comfortable.

Lawrence reached down and took both her wrists, lifting her up and giving her a solid thrust.

"No. Pin her." She said hungrily.

Her hands hit the blanket, him pressing down on her wrists, and she grinned excitedly. She rolled her hips, using him as he was using her. This was one of her favourite positions.

He groaned quietly, enjoying her thrusting against him. Holding her firmly as she used her flexibility to take control when most women would be practically immobilised.

"Tell her." She snarled, "Tell her that she's his."

"Bad girl." Lawrence admonished her, "I'm supposed... To be fucking... You. Not... The other way."

She sped up, eyes sparkling, "Sooo bad. She's bad."

"Stealing from... Her empress." He squeezed her wrists, growling into her ear, "Taking what doesn't belong to her."

"He's hers!" She growled, "Want! She wants him! Needs him! Fuck her. Fuck her harder!"

One hand shoved her flat, before he grabbed her by the hips and began to plough into her from behind. She cried out from the assault, mewling excitedly as her claws came out and gripped onto the blanket.

"Harder!"

Her downstairs neighbours wouldn't be the only ones hearing her at this point. His balls bouncing off her clit were noisy, her insides flowing and soaking it with each strike of her Master's perfect member.

"She wants it... Harder!" She moaned into the floor, he thrust his full length into her. Burying himself so deeply into her that it nearly hurt, fast enough she could feel it beginning to burn, but she didn't care.

Lawrence groaned, as she continued to writhe around him, even under this kind of barrage. She was absolutely determined to see how fast she could bring him to completion. She wanted his seed filling her up.

An annoyed rap from the floor below her made her grin, and she answered it by yelling louder, "Fuck your kitty, Master!"

He pulled out, rolled her over, and drove himself back inside her in a single smooth motion, making her eyes pop in the dark. "Green. Goddess."

Lawrence nipped at her neck, her chest pressing up against his through her bra. Her claws latched into his chest with a painful grunt and she pulled herself into him, kissing frantically at his chin, "Want. Want! More."

A louder tap came from below them.

She giggled, "Ooh. She thinks... He needs to... Finish. Or noise complaint. Again."

"Where?" Lawrence gasped.

"Inside her! Fill her up!" She begged him.

"Can't."

She tightened her claws and snarled, "Fill her! Want!"

"I... I think..."

"Bad Master!" She growled, "No think! Only fuck!"

"I'm going -" He cut off with a bellow, and she squealed excitedly as the warmth spilled through her, overflowing and falling onto their blanket.

She dropped onto her back, breathing hard and panting.

The shadows around them faded to the edges of the room like a fog, and he fell against her, kissing at her jaw, "M-millie. Shit. That was... Aggressive."

"I'm in heat." She smiled shyly, retracting her claws from inside his chest and feeling the skin close up slowly with fascination. She blew at her fringe, "Speaking of... You didn't pull out!"

"You said -"

"She's in heat! Of course she fucking said!" Millie shook her head, "Honestly, Master. When did you start listening when fucking her out of her mind? Bad habit."

"I'll make the tea." Lawrence said apologetically.

Millie kissed him, "No. No moving. She's not quite done with her Master, yet. He'll be ready again, soon enough."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

Artema didn't think of herself as a princess. She thought a lot about her duties. To the throne, to the city, to her mother. She had many loyalties, but what she was, first and foremost, was a soldier.

There was a few differences between her and most of the other soldiers. For one, she was neko. For one or two days a month she would hit her heat cycle and becoming a raging sexual monster, but for the rest of the time she had no interest at all.

Her mother being the empress had surprisingly little impact on most of the soldiers. They judged her on her battle prowess. When it came to the spear, Artema had no equal. When it came to a fight, Toofy had no willing equal, though no salamander would dare to test her patience.

The tough were worthy of respect.

As usual, when brooding, Artema's thoughts drifted to her sister. The blue-eyed neko with overwhelming magic and a ridiculously overdriven heat cycle that left her basically slobbering over every fool that crossed her path.

Ink was everything that Artema couldn't stand. The only thing that the two of them could bond over was romance. They both looked to find someone who could take them as they were, and they both regularly failed.

There was no one who could keep up with Ink's heat cycle without feeling used. No one who could pass her judgement once they realised just how intelligent she was underneath all that sexual frustration.

There was no one who could see Artema as an equal, either. She was stronger than them, or she was just a neko, or she was the princess. Seeing her just for her was impossible.

She glared at the irregular her mother had sent with her, "She doesn't need his help. Empress is just punishing the Artema. Assassin already caught, or didn't he notice the succubus?"

The tauran was tall, head, shoulders and half his chest above her. He was almost as broad as well, a well muscled man. His face sported the traditional lambchop-style black and silky beard, and a silver nose ring. However, if it weren't for his horns he might possibly pass as human.

"I saw them." His voice rumbled, a deep sound that shook her chest.

Artema's eyes flicked around the room they were exploring, taking in each item. Potential weapons, advantages to be had. No sign of the mage's presence, though. No footprints in the dust, no marks to show if they'd climbed anything.

Koustoff looked up at the rafters, "Hold. A thread."

"She saw it." Artema rolled her eyes, "Thread is purple, and silk. It belongs to my bloody mother. She likes skulking around when the Council disagrees with her on something. She would have been a half-decent assassin in another life."

He looked at her carefully, "Have I done something to offend you, captain?"

"No, Kou." She sighed heavily, and shrugged, feeling like her fur was standing on end. "She's... Feeling off. Hard to describe it. When Mother saved her... Wanted to bite her."

The tauran nodded, "The empress has a habit of making everyone around her feel weak. Even among my kind."

"Didn't feel weak." Artema shook her head, hands clenching into fists and claws puncturing her palms, "Felt... She doesn't know! Not angry. Not exactly. But something... Big and loud."

He shrugged, "I am afraid I cannot help, captain. That sounds like it might be a nekan emotion. The only two loud emotions for a tauran are the bloodlust, and the other kind."

She paused, ears quivering. It couldn't be that simple, could it?

She'd tried to lose her virginity once before. She'd dated a sea captain. Had even been preparing a night of giving everything to him when he came back from the west with a lamian mistress.

A godsdamned snake woman, the filthy mongrel.

The only thing that he had given her was a healthy knowledge of ship's knots, how to coil rope correctly, and an infuriating buzz that had taken weeks to wear off afterwards.

It wasn't like she'd even been giving him a cold shoulder. She'd done all the horrible things that Ink liked to do, suggesting all kinds of fun that they were going to have, despite Artema's disgust and acting that way. Even tongued his nethers.

Yet, he'd still abandoned her.

"Oh, shit." The warrior said and her ears flattened. Her tail drooped to the ground and kicked a heavy leather boot against the floor.

The tauran tensed, his armour creaking as the muscles beneath them flexed. Artema felt her mouth go dry, and she looked at him carefully, "Thaaaat's why Mother picked you. Oh, that bitch."

"Is there something wrong, captain?"

She shook her head, "Sorry. No. I just... Realised something. We're not about to be attacked."

The woman wandered over and ripped down the cord from one of the shutters, and idly wrapped it once around her hand. Artema leaned against the wall, looking up at Koustoff, "How long have you been an irregular, Kou?"

"Since you formed us, captain." He replied, confused by her actions but not questioning them. "I was among the first to be tested, and succeed."

Artema smiled to herself, "That was a good fight. She still decked you, though. How did it feel, having a tiny catgirl bring down a tauran whilst everyone was laughing?"

"They laughed at you, the first time." Koustoff said stiffly, "They stopped when you walked away, and your challengers did not."

Her ears twitched, "Remind me... Did you walk away?"

"I did not." He laughed, "I ate dirt, and then I ate darkness. You did not go easy on me, captain. You are the strongest of us... And always push us to be better than we were."

"Still, you managed to get in one decent punch, back then." She smiled, "Artema remembers the bruise to her hip. Better than most folks could do to her."

Koustoff frowned, "Why the nostalgia, captain?"

The cord swung around like a whip, lacing around one of his wrists before he could react. Artema tossed herself from the ground, flipping lithely up and over the rafter. His hand was pulled skywards as she fell, before tying it off.

He tried to take a swing at her, but she had his belt in her hands, lashing the other wrist to the first before he had a chance to get near to her.

Artema smiled up at him, "This... Isn't a test, Kou."

"What is it, captain? Betrayal?"

"More like... Embarrassment." She said and took a deep breath, before falling on her knees and looking up at him with her deep blue and green eyes, "Please... Please let her fuck you."

"What?"

"Pleeeeeease."

The tauran grunted, "Oh. Oh shit. You're in heat."

"Wanna play. Wanna fuck." She bit her lip, looking at him desperately, "Don't tell anyone. She needs it. She needs him inside her. Pleeeease."

"I couldn't stop you if I tried."

Artema shook her head, eyes beginning to water, "Wouldn't. Couldn't. She wants her Kou. Man who sees her as fighter, not as woman. She wants that. Needs that. Don't just want fuck... She... Gods. So embarrassing... Artema is virgin. Wants... Boyfriend. Not just fuck."

"Did you seriously tie me up, just to ask me on a date, captain?"

She nodded, "Mmm. Scared. Even the Artema is afraid of things, Kou. She doesn't want him telling anyone when he says no. Needs him to remember she can kick his ass if he hurts her."

The halfcat felt warmth spread between her legs as he easily snapped the cord around his wrist, lowering his arms. "Tauran women... Do you know how they propose that they want to mate, captain?"

She shook her head, "No. Artema doesn't pay attention to mating rituals when her tutors start, sorry. She finds it... Boring."

"They find a male they like... And then they attempt to pin him to the ground." Koustoff chuckled, "You have wrestled me to the ground several times, captain. It was hard not to see it as an offer."

"It wasn't. Then." She said quietly, and then bit her lip and looked up at him, "You... Want that?"

"I don't like seeing you beg. You're better than that."

Artema swallowed, "She's going to put you on the ground now. And then he's going to put something inside her. Agreed?"

"That simple?"

Her elbow drove into his stomach before he saw her react. As he coughed and leaned forward, her feet snapped out into the side of his knee and he hit the ground.

She shoved him onto his back and then pulled his pants down. Her eyes widened as he rose up in front of her, smelling like she was feeling. She felt herself flush and she dropped to her knees.

"Holy of holies... She doesn't think she can fit that. Fuck." Artema said in disappointment.

"Captain... You are a goddess." Koustoff sat up slowly, and gently lowered her onto her back, one hand behind her head. His lips brushed her scalp as he did, "Is this truly what you want? We can't tell anyone."

"Mother chose you. As much as she's a bitch... She's generally right." Artema smiled up at him, "And... Well, if this doesn't work out... Artema is still your captain. We can fight beside each other, to find harmony again."

He chuckled softly, "I suppose the empress did appoint me. I can't refuse an order like that, can I?"

"Mention Mother again, and she'll cut your nuts off." Artema glared at him, "She chooses you. That is what should matter."

"You're the one who has put me down. Again." Koustoff smiled at her, "I am completely focused on you, captain."

She grinned happily, and then hesitated, "Uh... Artema doesn't... Know what to do next."

"I suggest we shed some clothing." He reached for her belt.

She sat up and pushed him away, "She can do it, herself. Just because Kou is maybe going to be her boyfriend doesn't mean he can take liberties with her."

"Yes, captain."

She grinned, "Be sure to say that, during. Artema likes it."

"Yes, captain."

The leather boots went flying, and her pants crumpled onto the floor. The sting of her lust burned her brain and made everything start to go fuzzy. All that was left was her iron will... And the desire to mount him.

If this was what Ink felt like all the time, Artema might need to start treating her sister with a little bit more respect.

With her lower clothes abandoned, she looked at him nervously, "Is he... Is she... Supposed to lick it?"

"Lie down, captain." Koustoff smiled at her, "It wouldn't feel right if you were on your knees. Myself, on the other hand..."

His beard brushed her thighs and she felt like a bolt of lightning had hit her. She'd certainly felt that enough times in combat training. Except this lightning didn't hurt. The burn was of a different kind.

She stopped breathing and her eyes went wide as the slimy and thick muscle shot out of his mouth and right into her. She punched the ground as the pain lanced through her momentarily, "Bastard!"

Koustoff leaned back quickly, staring at her in shock, "You... You actually... Captain?"

She kicked his shoulder to make him back off, crossing her arms and letting out an angry snarl. Her top lip pulled back as she shook with rage, glaring at him.

The tauran swallowed nervously, "I... Thought..."

"You thought it was an act, you moron." She growled deeper, "That I was just pretending or playing. Get the fuck out of my sight."

"You're really a virgin...?"

"Go!" She launched to her feet, grabbing her pants from the floor, and her boots. He'd busted her cherry with his tongue. She'd never had anyone go down on her, she'd never put a finger inside herself, and she'd never been badly injured.