A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was far more focused on guiding him into her channel. She cooed as his warmth entered her burning haven, sliding right down until he was bottomed out and she was as stretched as tight as she could get.

She held up a hand to Biscuit, and leaned the other on Meeran's chest, "Just moment. Hoo. Ah... Meeran make one happy fucking neko bride, one day. Unless... He like other kind?"

The young man growled, his gold eyes flashing up at her, and Ink burst into laughter, "Really? Oh, stupid her. Biscuit should have warned her! This not decent way to lose it."

"Warned her?" The older man said in concern.

Ink looked back over her shoulder, "Apprentice is... Uh, was... Virgin. This bad way to lose virginity, with horny kitty in threesome. She wouldn't have insisted, if she knew."

"Oh." Biscuit said in surprise, "He... He doesn't want to go, but he could. Give two some privacy."

Ink glowered, "No. She wants what she wants. She not let him test her unless she gets both. Now, put in butt!"

She turned back to Meeran as she slightly lifted her hips upwards and lay down onto his chest, playing with the buttons of his shirt. She kissed him lightly, "Sorry it happen this way, kitten. She try and make it up to him, after. Okay?"

She missed his response as she grunted. Feeling her star pucker for a moment at the invasion before she forced it to relax. The dick ever so slowly made its way into her, helmet over rim.

She bit her hand, focusing, as he pushed into her with a gentleness that suggested that this wasn't the first ass that Biscuit had ever fucked.

Meeran flexed inside her depths, "She's tight. And so wet. Gods, he likes this."

"Ink is a good fuck." She smiled lopsidedly and kissed at his jaw before grunting some more. "Soon. He gets to fuck her, soon. Just... Shit. Need to get... Used to... Biscuit."

The older man stopped halfway into her, and she looked back in concern only to laugh. He was the one struggling, not her. The hooktooth's face was one of absolute concentration as he tried not to spill his seed inside her.

She turned Meeran's face so she could kiss him properly. Her tongue playing idly with his. It had been a while since she could just lie with a partner and kiss them. A while since she'd kissed one of her own kind.

It felt strangely comforting, two dicks filling her out, as she passionately kissed the neko. He didn't taste that nice. He'd mostly been drinking ale, which meant she could taste every bug that had died in the drink, but he was a good kisser, even if he'd never stuck his dick in anything before.

Her fiery snatch was quivering, milking at the catboy. Rolling walls desperate to be hosed down. Unlike most neko, and alike to most elves, she wasn't that smooth, inside. The walls of her vagina had little bumps, lines of muscle like a ship's ribbing, a texture that was probably sending Meeran's head through bright lights about now.

She whispered, "Remember, not inside her."

"Gods." Meeran groaned, "He doesn't know... If he... Can."

She giggled and kissed him again, before leaning up a little and shaking her butt as she settled backwards. "He should sit a while. Mmm... Biscuit? Can he fuck her, now? Or he still need a minute?"

The older neko grabbed her hips, and ever so slowly drew back. She felt him pulling a little roughly against her exit, but it would loosen up soon enough. She also felt Meeran flexing as the younger felt the movement of the older inside her.

She smiled to herself, before cooing as Biscuit thrust back inside her. Not so gentle this time, driving his full length back in with a single uninterrupted movement.

She laughed and grinned, "She liked that. Again. Harder."

It didn't take him long, establishing a pace that had her moaning into Meeran's chest as Biscuit held her tightly. His experienced dick running in and out of her smoothly.

Ink moaned and kissed at Meeran, "Move. He move, too."

She saw pretty lights as both dicks thrust into her simultaneously, moving deeper into her as one, pulling out as one. The two hookteeth matching their rhythms inside her.

Meeran was enthusiastic, but he followed his mentor's lead. Which was by far preferable over giving one side of her the void. He was a good lover, especially for one who had never had any before.

Ink still felt a little guilty about stealing his first time, but not enough to stop fucking him.

She clenched herself around him, focused on massaging his dick, but incidentally doing the same for Biscuit as well. She could remember how awful her first time had been, at the hands of a deity who wanted to own her destiny.

She was going to make sure that this wasn't an unpleasant memory for the kitten.

Ink ever so slowly started to move her hips in time with theirs. She didn't have as far she could move without risking them being dislodged, but she could get in a bit of a thrust.

The room stank of the three nekos, and sex. Enough that it even managed to block out the tavern below from Ink's oversensitive nose, unless she thought about it.

The catboys inside of her grunted and growled with each movement, but they were quiet. Hunters, in search of prey, not men defending their territory.

Ink rewarded their efforts, moaning and groaning loudly. Crying out more and more with each thrust. Feeling the thrill of her voice carrying through the double embedded inside her.

Meeran struggled, momentarily softening now and then, like most virgins with their first time. He was going to last a little while. His mentor, most assuredly was not.

She could already feel his pace beginning to slow, focusing on depth, as he moved towards his climax. She didn't mind. He could blow it all inside her.

"Harder." Ink commanded the older hooktooth, tossing her hair and looking over her shoulder as the two ploughed into her, sandwiching her between them. "Fuck her harder!"

"C-can't." He grunted, his pale gold eyes looking apprehensive.

She smirked and spoke a little gentler, "Just give it to her. No holding back. Spill his seed."

Ink didn't have a temple education. She hadn't taken lessons from Saia, either. So sometimes she missed the mark when encouraging her dates. Apparently rougher wasn't what Biscuit needed.

She fumbled behind her to grab his shirt and pulled him forward to kiss her. Sharing a kiss as he fucked her ass, and Meeran fucked the shit out of her cunt.

Meeran was the better kisser. Biscuit was too hesitant for her tastes, too intent on trying to treat this as a romantic encounter. She'd certainly fuck him again, if they saw each other, but she wasn't interested in belonging to anyone.

As the cock in her ass slowed even further, the younger neko finally took some initiative and upped his pace. Ploughing into her tunnel and compensating for the loss she was beginning to feel.

"Goddess!" Biscuit suddenly roared, jerking to a stop. Ink's eyes popped wide in shock as she felt him burst. She'd been expecting him, but this... His seed didn't just fill her ass. It overflowed and ran down her as Meeran continued to screw her, and that was just the first blow.

Ink whined happily as another half-dozen similar sized explosions rocked inside her backdoor. She pawed at Meeran's chest, alternating between moaning and purring as Biscuit just... Kept... Going.

The flood of seed ebbing and flowing out of the older hooktooth was unreal. Soothing her backdoor, falling and mingling with the froth of her and Meeran, before dropping in gobs onto the floor.

Ink's tongue blepped and her ears stood on end as she tried to cope with it. Biscuit might have been average when fucking her, but this was anything but that.

The man fell backwards, dragging out of her with a deep sucking noise and the sound of more cum striking the floor heavily. Ink had counted almost a dozen waves.

She put a hand to Meeran, "Stop. Stop. She needs a second."

He glowered at her, but obeyed.

Ink smiled backwards where she saw Biscuit fallen to the ground and gave a tiny laugh, "Been a while, he said. How many fucking kittens has he fathered?"

"Was breeder, when bells ruled." He gasped quietly.

She rolled her eyes, "Coulda warned her! Sheesh. Thank gods she didn't try and get him to cum on her face, she would have drowned."

Ink turned back and kissed Meeran briefly, "Sorry. Mmm, he can fuck her now. He also need fuck her faster. Okay? But not finish inside."

His brighter golden eyes flashed and he took to her with youthful abandon. Thrusting up deeply into her as she moaned and cooed. Her hair bouncing up and down across her shoulders.

The catgirl smiled to herself, "He can test her now."

"Wha-what?" Meeran grunted.

She kissed him, "Not him. The Biscuit."

"What, right now?" The older hooktooth said in surprise as Ink tried to bite one of Meeran's smaller fangs, giggling at his puzzled face as she did.

She nodded, "Mmm. Go ahead. Do whatever. She likes this... Nice and deep. Meeran has nice dick."

She felt the fireball spell gathering, and reached over to it with a flash of her blue eyes, unwound the threads from Biscuit's soul and rebound them to herself.

The flames left the older neko's hands and ended up in one of hers as she bounced up and down happily. She focused, twisting the threads tighter together. Rebinding them as they protested and snapped, forcing it in, pressurising the spell.

The fire wavered for a moment before collapsing in on itself until it became a bright white light that lit up the whole room like a black drake's flames.

She tossed the ball of light playfully, and grinned, looking at the exhausted and spent hooktooth as she fucked his apprentice. "Mmm. He satisfied, yet?"

"What... Is that?"

She shrugged, "Higher state of energy. Lot like lightning. Burn through most things. She knows the Biscuit is satisfied... But is he satisfied with her magic, now?"

"You are the moon." He stated and nodded.

She rolled her eyes and fragmented the spell until it disappeared. She leaned both hands down onto Meeran's shoulders and kissed him again, before playfully biting at his cheek. "Ink not care. Biscuit can go now. She needs more from this one."

She was acting callous. Usually she liked to play with her mates, afterwards. She liked sitting around in the nude with their seed in her stomach, drinking and talking crap.

Unfortunately, Biscuit smelled way too much like he was falling in love with her.

She didn't give the hooktooth and opportunity to argue, feeling him get possessive. She swung the door open and blew him out of it with a concussive burst of noise, before slamming the door again.

Ink released her magic and kissed Meeran sweetly, "Mmm. Fuck her. Just like that. She's sorry, she stole first time... But he is good. He make very happy bride, one day."

"Hooktooth not... Marry." Meeran grunted.

She rolled her eyes, "Waste. All fuck and no love."

"Princess... Want... Love?" He moaned.

She chuckled and flexed around him, not slowing down, "Not from the Meeran, but one day. Love make things even better than this."

"Fuck."

"Mmm." She purred happily, and nipped his neck, "He's getting close, isn't he?"

"No... Need to... Sound so... Disappointed." He growled, his bright eyes fixed on her like a hunter. He desperately wanted to, but he was trying to hold back.

Ink kissed him again, and then slipped off the end with a sigh, before falling beside him tiredly. Her legs felt weak and wobbly, as she rolled until she fell on the floor with a giggle.

The exhausted catgirl, pawed at the bed to lift herself up, and opened her mouth wide, "Ah!"

Meeran shuffled quickly on his knees over to her, jacking himself back and forth a few strokes before two salty streams struck her. One might technically be in her mouth, but barely. The other pasted across her face.

She laughed, wiping a finger through it and sucking on her finger, "He needs to practice aim. Anyways... Biscuit smell too much like want to date the Ink. The Meeran doesn't. Wanna order some drinks and snuggle? Until he's ready for more?"

"More?" The catboy laughed, "Princess actually wants more?"

"Always." Ink purred and then rubbed her face on the end of the bed to get most of it off. She crawled up and fell beside him, before raising and putting a leg over his waist, "Also, Meeran isn't worst kiss. She could be content with that, for now."

Meeran shook his head tiredly, "He thinks... He broken."

"Mmm. But not virgin. Not no more." She smiled and kissed his cheek, "He'll have proper cycle, now. Attract all the pretty nekan women."

He frowned, "Not sure... He wants."

"He could do what Ink does. Play. Not keep." She shrugged, "Not all the kitties in the city be looking for a master. And... Well... Biscuit probably not approve... But Meeran could try others. Human girls love a good tomcat."

"Meeran... Not good at... Talking."

"She noticed." Ink rolled her eyes and slipped an arm under his back, "So he should drink with the Ink, next time he wants. She help him hook a girl."

"She would steal the girl."

Ink blinked and shook her head slowly, "Uh... No. No. The Ink much prefer dick. Only take girl if she has to. She's more than happy to be Meeran's ally."

"That... Sounds fun. He's not sure how long he be in city... But maybe... But... You're princess."

She nodded, "Mmm. Mother hates it. But Ink never asked to be fucking princess. Never asked to be magic cat. Never asked to be always fucking horny. So Ink not give shit. We meet next week, here? Ink always has this room on standby... Um... Just knock before come in. She probably have company."

"Meeran would like that."

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

It was with solemnity that the hooded figure was lead up the steps of the gallows, towards the only ending that the powers-that-be could decide for the individual.

There was no other option.

The towncrier, who had been reading the list of crimes for the last ten minutes turned to the figure, "Do you have any last words, witch?"

"Hmm." The figure said, considering it, and then cocked their head, and announced in a loud and bright voice. "Pussy! Pretty! Lambsucking cock-knuckles! Those are fun words."

The crier stared in confusion for a moment, shook their head, and waved to the headsman to get on with it.

The hooded figure was wrestled into position, and a moment later the floor snapped open beneath them.

Except, there wasn't a drop, followed by a crack and a jerk of spasming meat.

Instead, there was a hooded figure standing on thin air, yawning. "So... Um... Are we done yet? I kinda promised somebody to help them taste a rainbow, today. And you do not want to be late to an appointment with the god of time. He gets really pissy about the whole thing."

"Kill the witch!"

The hooded figure flicked her head, tossing aside the hood and revealing her brilliant white hair, and her stranger eyes. They were a startling blue, but more than that, one of her pupils was cross-shaped, and the other was heart-shaped.

She looked around, gave a giggle, and dislocated her arms with a sickening crack. That done, still standing on air as someone charged towards her with a battleaxe, she stepped over her bound wrists and cracked her shoulder back into place.

The witch's teeth came crashing down to shatter the blade before it could cut through her head, bursting out into another giggle. The laughter of someone who was very clearly not all there.

"Eratigan. Are you playing with the mortals, again?"

She looked over at her boyfriend leaning casually against the beam that supported the noose that was supposed to have ended her life, and shrugged sheepishly. "They came by when I was bored. What was I supposed to do? Ignore them?"

The deity rolled his eyes, and checked his pocketwatch, "I'll give you five minutes. Not a second longer. Don't enjoy yourself too much, bunny."

She cackled and flopped backwards out of the air. She hit the hard paved ground, which wobbled and bounced to flip her head-over-heels into a standing position.

The witch lifted her wrists, allowing the soldier trying to cut her down to free her bonds. She grabbed his foot as she stepped passed, yanking to toss him into a triple flip before he bellyflopped with a crash of metal.

"Oof." She winced, before giving another mad laugh.

The next soldier, she grabbed his hands as he slashed at her, spinning and clicking her heels in time to a jig that nobody else could hear, before bending him over backwards and planting a kiss against his helmet's cheek.

She dropped him as the soldier began to scream, the helmet screeching as it imploded in on their fragile little skull.

She loved it, how if she was bored, all she needed to do was let a bunch of superstitious folk know where she lived, and then they'd cart her off and throw her a party like this one.

All that screaming, and running away, that the peasants were doing. She found it just so... Amusing.

She licked a finger and held it up to the air, turning around with a small frown, "Let me see... Tastes like a Wednesday. So I guess... Fire?"

The flaming arrow slammed into her shoulder.

Eratigan whimpered, staring as the red bloomed and stained her dress. She sniffled and poked at the painful object. "Owies. Owies. Oh, fuck, owies! That hurts!"

Another arrow hit her, piercing through her thigh. She screamed as her nerves ignited, falling down to the ground.

The white-haired witch stared in confusion at the humans surrounding her, brandishing their playthings towards her.

Eratigan bit her lip and poked at the thing sitting halfway into her leg. It made her eyes water. She didn't want to try and remove it.

She wasn't having fun anymore.

"Smells like pink polkadots." She cried, and rubbed at her eyes, "I hate the taste of it. Should have been a Thursday."

One of the soldiers tried to hit her with his sword, the metal notching as it thunked into her skull. "Surrender your life, witch!"

Eratigan stared up at him in horror and confusion as a small bead of blood ran down her face from the new injury. "Why... Why would you do that!? That's just not fun!"

"Surrender!" He lifted the toy to bonk her again.

Eratigan bit her lip, "Sleep?"

The soldier collapsed to the ground, and immediately began snoring. She reached up and touched her head gingerly, "Owies. Like cupcakes without any icing. I hate that. No more hitting me in the head. Can we make that a rule?"

She licked her fingers and pulled the arrow out of her thigh with a wince. The white-haired woman whimpered and tossed it onto the ground. "On second thought, I don't think I like this game. You're all in a terrible mood. So... Boom boom!"

As she said the last two words, she pointed into the sky. Which immediately erupted into a multitude of multicoloured mass explosions.

Eratigan smiled at the fireworks as she plucked the other arrow out of her shoulder, and rubbed the wound left behind. "Pretty. As pretty as a unigrad on branding day."

She stood up, stretching out her tongue to try and catch one of the sparks as they fell onto the square with a loud rattle and hiss of water evaporating.

The witch blinked in surprise as she burned her tongue, shaking her head and speaking around the burned muscle, "Ich. Thwat wath a bad idea."

She checked the sky, sighed, and grabbed the air between her hands. Ripping it like a bedsheet, she stepped through to find the picnic her boyfriend had arranged for them.

"Sowwy. Burned me tongue." She said as she flopped down, still with the swollen muscle sticking out.

He looked at her first in amusement, and then in rage. "They tried to kill you, again."

"Sthtill don't get that word." She cocked her head.

He sighed, and put a hand on her head. Removing all the damage with a smallish divine cheat. "They wanted to hurt you, Eri, and you let them."

1...34567...11