A Very Toofy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't experience an orgasm like an arriving explosion, but rather as a constantly flowing river that poured through her. If she were still mortal she may have feared she was dying, buried by the sensory overload.

She could not hope to speak in this bliss, all she could do was moan out her heart's desire, her confession of passion and desire for him. Knowing him as her doting husband, and her as the adoring wife.

Time passed slowly, immortal bodies not sweating nor growing weary, as the two patiently made love in this one basic position. Arina didn't care. She was lost to the joy of being united with him.

A million lifetimes came and went, as her husband thrust into her folds, before she felt him stiffening, heard his voice deepening. She tightened her legs around him, breathlessly encouraging him.

In stark contrast to their slow and steady lovemaking, he burst within her violently. She could feel the strikes as he came, his seed cannoning deep within her. Filling her head with white light with each release.

Arina breathed out weakly, and kissed his cheek.

Death withdrew from her regretfully, swaying as he stood. "Stay a while, my love. I must resume our duties. Take a moment."

She nodded weakly, still unable to speak.

She briefly wondered if her wife would be as exhausted if she slept with a god. Would Toofy collapse as she did? Or would the catgirl grin and ask for more?

Arina smiled, knowing that it would only result in madness if Twenty Four were to bed divinity.

--..-..-. -.-- /.....-.-....-. -...-.-. -.-

Heel and toe crashed loudly along the bowls as the catgirl danced across the tabletop, a half-empty clay jug in either hand. Her black hair rose and fell with the drumming chorus of the tavern.

"And we'll fuck beneath the sky!" She crooned, "And we'll fuck beneath the moon! Ooooh, we'll fuck beneath the gods until they doom us all to die!"

Her tail pointed straight up as the kitty with blue eyes tap-danced out the crude song, revelling as she drank and sang, pretending that the world smelled like roses and not piss, vomit and faeces.

"Doooooom uuuuuus aaaaaall toooo diiiiiie!" The tavern joined in together.

Ink laughed, jumping down and flopping backwards onto a stool. She downed one half jug and shattered it on the ground before letting out a loud belch. Her ears flicked back and forth, and she spoke to the man she'd ended up beside, "So, what do you say?"

"Eh?" The mercenary turned to view her.

She drained the other jug and dropped it, "Wanna fuck?"

"I'm 'ere wit' me girl, beast." He answered her, and she noticed the blue-eyed elf by his other arm.

Ink nodded slowly, "Ah... You wanna fuck her, too, girl?"

The elf stared and the catgirl shrugged. "She's horny. Three feels like a fun number. She knows all the right places in an elf. Knows how to keep a human up after one round, too. Got friends at temple."

The elf went pink, but was obviously considering it. However, her boyfriend was not. He stood up and grabbed the elf's wrist, "Let's get out of here, Gladys."

Ink pouted for a moment and looked around the noisy tavern for another target. She could really go for an incubus, right about now. Unfortunately they tended to stay away from places like this. Too many temptations.

It had only been two days since the last time she'd bedded someone, but in Ink's circumstances, that was a lifetime. Being born halfelf and halfneko meant her heat cycle was beyond messed up. Instead of being violently lustful for one or two days a month, it was inverted.

She was only not hungry and horny about two days in thirty. That was what drove her passion for magic and alchemy. She was utterly determined to fix her hormone imbalance.

However, until then, she wanted to find someone to screw. Thankfully, she was more elf than neko, that way. All she wanted was to get bedded. She had zero interest in accepting any male, female, dragon or god, as her master. Might never want one.

She just needed some something warm inside her.

Not to say she hadn't tried a few blue salamanders. Ice breath crystallising inside her snatch had been a fun experiment, but the healing spells afterwards had been a bitch. Lesson learnt. Subzero ice sculptures don't belong in lady bits.

Ink did have a preference for salamanders. They were magical, like her, and weren't afraid to treat her roughly. She could give as good as she got. Unfortunately the creatures were rare.

They'd always been somewhat rare, but the loss of Meerakeillian had led to more grief than the population could sustain. No new king had risen up. It looked like the end of Irrlichdan's bloodline might be the end of the species.

No salamanders in the tavern.

Any in the city were probably watching the festival opening, where Ink was supposed to be, hoping to catch a glance of her mother's crown, and the teeth piercing her head.

However, the real fun of the festival wasn't in the open streets with the fake smiles. It was in seedy places like this. Where all that mattered was your gold, and your cunt.

Ink spotted an older looking neko across the way. She didn't tend to go for men who were that much older than her, or nekos, because she hated being talked down to, but she could just about see his magical aura.

His face sported some rough stubble, about three days unshaven. Black hair flecked with silver, highlighting the silver-capped tooth necklace hanging around his neck. Two long teeth curved down out of his mouth and dipped just below his jawline, marking him out from the regular nekan crowd.

She jumped onto the stool next to him and tossed a coin to one of the waiters, "Three brimstones!"

"Three?" The neko mused.

Ink shrugged, "What, you want her to buy you a second drink? Got to at least kiss her first."

"He knows who you are, princess. Not interested."

She nodded, "If Hooktooth not know Ink, then she'd be fuckin' disappointed. You come from homeland? Ink's never been. She hears it's mostly sand. Not sound fun. Mother sent Art, she haaated it. But Art hates sun and moon, too. Grumpy bitch."

"You don't take no for an answer, do you?" His faded golden eyes looked at her.

Ink's face split into a grin, "Might be halfelf, but still neko. She wants what she fuckin' well wants. He knows her name. She gets to have his? Not interested in a master, if that's his worry. Princesses not take common. Even bucktooth."

"Biscuit." He sighed heavily, "And yes, from homeland. Crossing desert took two years, so he's not in mood for company. Just wants to drink and sleep."

She took their drinks from the waiter, passing him one and downing half the fiery liquid in one of hers. "Only met two hookteeth. Both shat themselves when they examined Ink. They thought they were so special, before. Magic and powerful."

"We tend to arrogance." He agreed, "Biscuit has heard stories about princess. He's heard that she was born casting. Seems... Exaggerated."

"She summoned fish. But spell rebounded." Ink shrugged, snapping her fingers to yank a live salmon out of a stream from the Golden Mountain. "Want taste?"

He blinked in surprise.

She shrugged and winked at it to cook the thing in an instant. She bit into the side, and spoke through a mouthful, "Powerful magic not that fun, hooktooth. Lotta people wanna eat Ink's heart. Also her fucked hormones mean using magic make her extra horny. But hooktooth probably already know magic double-edged sword."

"A sword without a scabbard." He agreed, "Has... The Ink been properly tested? Hooktooth met, she said. They test her for limits?"

She nodded, "Got bored of stealth spell on day three. Been holding ward spell for last two years. Faced red salamander when napping. Testing Ink not work, Biscuit."

He nodded slowly, "No limits. When moon without end rises, and sun without flames burns bright, then will be time of the hooktooth's daughter..."

"Ink might be interested in fucking, but not kittens. He can have her butt instead." She said through another mouthful of fish.

He started at her suggestion, "He wasn't... It was..."

"Prophecy." She shrugged, "Ink never gave a shit about the gods. They offered to help her join them, once. She thinks they're worse than Mother's fuckin' Council. Wanna fuck her without the sex."

Biscuit's eyes lit up, "The... Gods...?"

She shrugged, "Bunch of assholes, mainly. Ink is... Special. Her magic is special. How about this? Ink will let hooktooth test her, if he agrees to also bed her."

He laughed softly and shook his head, "Fixated. He hasn't slept with anyone in very long time, kitten. He's also much older than you."

"So he isn't going to be some frantic kitten with no idea how to treat a girl right. Hence being allowed the butt." She shrugged, "But he really would like to test her, wouldn't he? See if she fits the moon from his prophecy?"

"Prophecy is as old as neko. Come from before homeland became our homeland." He said, "You... Have never heard it? Royal tutors?"

"Ink doesn't listen to the royal tutors. Mother stopped giving them to Ink when she wouldn't stop fucking them." The nekan woman giggled, "That and she also used to prove her magic teachers wrong. Especially alchemy. Not a fucking soul in empire properly understands alchemy. Annoys the Ink."

The hooktooth laughed, "You truly are as deviant as rumours say, aren't you? It isn't just... An act?"

"Ink would stop fucking tomorrow if she could. She is... Burning. Right now. Between her legs is wet and flowing. Has to have special underwear, or runs down her legs." She pouted and finished her drinks, "Always ready to get fucked. Always wanting. So... Is he willing?"

Biscuit frowned, "Not just always horny. What is the Ink's alcohol tolerance like? He admits his head feels fuzzy, after just one brimstone. How many drinks have you had tonight?"

"Alcohol doesn't effect her." She shook her head, "Her magic burns it out of her before it hits the bloodstream. Annoying as shit. She just wants to have a good time, he knows? She never wanted to be born this way."

Biscuit drummed his fingers for a moment, "He wants her to meet someone. Young, and stupid. Yet, hooktooth, like him. Untrained. He has tried, but the Meeran is stronger than him. Makes it difficult."

"What's in it for her?"

"He's young. He would bed her." Biscuit shrugged.

She crossed her arms, "Both. She wants both. Together."

"You think you can handle two nekan tomcats at once?" The man said dubiously.

Ink rolled her eyes, "She's had four incubi at once. Neko are not so special, the Biscuit. Also, she already said Biscuit could have her butt. The Meeran can have the other fun place."

"Goddess preserve him." Biscuit stared at her and swallowed, "She isn't the one who has to worry about getting out of things intact."

"No. She isn't." She laughed, "So... Bed first, then she listens to what the Biscuit has to say. Okay?"

"Agreed."

She grinned and slid into his lap, tail going bolt upright as she kissed him. He was surprised by her immediacy, but she didn't care. He'd understand that her horniness was less exaggerated than her magical ability, soon enough.

She tasted alcohol, sweat, and dried crackers on his lips. Water and flour, tasteless and shitty biscuits. Created for travelling, so they wouldn't go off, and wouldn't break easily. The wheat was from the east of the nekan desert, to the borderlands with the rattans.

Ink tasted the hands that had kneaded the dough, and identified their species and tribes. She tasted the origin of each ingredient in his drinks for the evening, the drakes that had stoked the boilers, and the rattan traders who had sold the barrels. She tasted the elvish forests on the wood that had formed the containers.

She captured all of it in a single instant, as if the world was screaming at her. Every sensation was heightened for the halfelf neko. She was a know-it-all who couldn't stand her tutors and screwed them because she might as well have known it all. She didn't need their lectures.

This was the curse she had been born to.

She slid out of his lap, leaving a stain as she did, and winked her eye at him, before taking a single sniff to place the apprentice hooktooth he had mentioned. Meeran was above them, leaning half-asleep on the balcony.

She waved at him, and then grabbed Biscuit's wrist, pulling at him and grinned, "He gets her butt."

Sex was her coping mechanism. Her way of dealing with her oversensitivity to the world. She really was in heat all of the time. And she really was determined to find a cure for herself in the magics of alchemy.

That didn't mean that any of her partners needed to know exactly why she was using them. They didn't need to understand her, they just needed to leave their seed in her mouth.

She dragged the elder hooktooth quickly up the stairs, until she was facing the apprentice. He looked at her curiously, and then over at his mentor, "Princess?"

"She is princess." Ink laughed excitedly, "He smells like he's bored. Wanna make princess' night not boring?"

Meeran's golden eyes fixed on her, "What did she say?"

"Biscuit thinks she wants to bed him. Both of us, kitten." The elder hooktooth said nervously, "Hard to believe... But she says that Biscuit can test her, if they do."

"Trap." Meeran said darkly, glaring and springing out his claws. Which only sort of served to make Ink wetter. She liked a little pain. Wasn't her fault. She liked a little of everything. She didn't have a choice in the matter.

Ink giggled, and winked at him, "Ooh. Such a bad kitty. Is he going to punish her?"

"Meeran... I can't touch my magic." Biscuit said warningly, threateningly.

She rolled her eyes, "Of course, he can't. It wouldn't be any fun if Ink let it be fair, would it? She doesn't want him getting hurt by rebound. She wants him inside her butt."

The younger eyed her off, but she could smell him. That was the fun thing about trying to hook up with another neko. Once they got her stink on them, they could only very rarely resist her.

"If the Biscuit gets her butt... What do you think he gets?" Ink asked him, grinning.

"Uh..."

"Has to finish in her mouth." Ink said firmly, "So... Can he get up for it?"

"Even for neko, she's forward!" Meeran said as his tail betrayed his excitement.

Ink rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand in her other, dragging the two tomcats behind her, "This way, kittens. Ink has room on standby... Unless they want to do things to her in public? Mmm... Mother already going to be mad. Better not. But they can push her against wall, if they like."

"Empress!? Angry!?" Meeran tried to pull free from her grip, panicking. She couldn't really blame him on that front. Her mother certainly knew how to make most tomcats shit themselves in terror.

Ink rolled her eyes and lied, "Only at her. Not the behaviour of crown princess. Not the behaviour of lady, let alone of empire heir, blah blah blah."

When her mother found out, she might well banish the two nekos for knowingly laying a hand on the heir. She might not, also. Besides, it wasn't like they were here innocently.

Ink wasn't so horny she didn't notice that they had come all the way from the homeland, hunting for something. Hooktooth's daughter, whatever the fuck that was. Dumbass religious cultists.

Her mother would either help them... Or hurt them.

Ink's own preference was to ignore all the politics and just get nice and fucked. Her burning snatch needed to be filled, and she had just the tomcats to take care of that.

Once she had calmed a little, she might doodle in her alchemy diary, trying to find a better and more stable structure for her tonic. The last one only managed to stay in her bloodstream half an hour before the effects faded and she felt the need to get fucked. She needed a faster catalyst, with a more resistant structure, fewer folding shapes.

Ink shook her head, and refocused on the two men.

"She's the moon. Princess Artema is the sun." Biscuit said quietly, "He is certain of it. Not like this worst way to make sure of things, is it?"

Meeran growled in annoyance, "Not like sharing."

"Ink isn't going to let him keep her. But little kitty not enough for her, on his own." She stuck her nose in the air. Attacking the pride of a tomcat was almost always guaranteed to make them try and prove you wrong.

The younger hooktooth growled around his long fangs, glaring at her with irritation. She liked this one. He was excitable, and full of piss and vinegar. Angry at the world, and way too hyped up to be safe around.

She pulled them into the waiting bedroom, and started throwing clothes aside. As her thickened underwear hit the ground with an angry splat, she felt herself begin to run down her legs.

The halfcat jumped onto the bed, rolling onto her back and letting the natural lubricant run down and over her asshole as she put herself on display, letting them see her.

Ink smiled and crinkled her nose, "Two rules. The Meeran can't try and spill inside. And neither gets to own her when she's done."

The older and younger exchanged glances, and she could see their practically invisible fur raised on end, bristling. Both of them despised the idea of sharing her.

She rolled her eyes and jumped to her feet, landing and going meekly to her knees in front of them. She undid their belts simultaneously, thumbing open the knots with an expertise unbecoming of a princess.

Ink liked being tied up. Not so much the teasing that could come with it. The being fucked stupid, unable to do anything as she was being pounded into... That was great for clearing her head.

Two dicks appeared in front of her.

Meeran was most of the way there, like the hungry young man that he was. Getting him in the mood was never going to be a problem. Biscuit, on the other hand, was older. He needed her attention first.

So Ink wrapped one hand around Meeran, before poking out her tongue and running it up and down Biscuit's dick. Trying to pretend she wasn't tasting salt and sand in the folds from his travelling.

"Oh, sh... Princess." Biscuit groaned as she slathered over him.

She flicked her eyes over at Meeran and raised her eyebrows. Apparently he hadn't been quite as ready as she thought. The younger was more of a grower than a shower, and he'd already been showing. She was glad she hadn't offered to put that one in her backdoor.

Ink could feel herself dribbling onto the ground, as she sucked Biscuit into her mouth. The danger of being as horny as the fucking sun was hot, was it was easy for her to dehydrate. She couldn't let these encounters last very long.

Not that anyone ever did, with her.

Meeran groaned, "Sure she's princess?"

Ink rolled her eyes, thumbing the end of him momentarily to spread out his precum and make it easier to jack on him. The other cock in her mouth was beginning to nicely harden, almost ready for her.

She practised her breathing and started deep-throating him. Going down on the older hooktooth and back up in slow and steady strokes, whilst her hand on Meeran was almost a blur.

Both were groaning, confused by her willingness, and not quite sure how they'd ended up in this particular situation. Ink loved the way it made them hesitant, as if scared to wake themselves.

She popped her mouth off the end of Biscuit loudly, and switched it over to Meeran. She rolled her rough tongue around him before flicking at the end a couple times. He tasted saltier than his mentor.

Both given at least a little suck she stood up, grinning and letting precum run down her chin. "The Meeran has to go first. Sit on bed."

As the man stumbled over to it in a daze, Ink quickly lubricated her backdoor some more. You could never have enough lubrication when taking it up the butt.

Then she pounced onto Meeran, knocking him flat on the bed. He instinctively tried to reject her with a ward of magic. Ink didn't even notice. She didn't just break his spell but unwound it so it couldn't rebound and hurt her playthings.