A Viper's Nest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is the Terran male we rescued," one of the two taller Vipers said, she smiled at John when he made eye contact. He liked how her eyes and mouth glowed green.

"Matriarch Theka," Doctor Mizta bowed to the Viper who had spoken, "and Captain Ema," she then bowed to the other tall Viper, this one had obsidian black scales and her bioluminescence glowed a bright, almost neon, purple. "May I formally introduce you to Captain John Lawrence," she said and looked over to where he was standing.

"Hello," John said and went to bow.

"John, may I call you John?" Theka asked, "you don't have to bow, you're our guest," Theka continued when he nodded.

"Sorry, I wasn't told what to do," he replied and then nervously scratched his neck.

"As the Doctor said, I am Captain Ema, commander of this ship, the Pride of the Matriarchy," Ema stepped forward and smiled at John. "I believe Terrans offer their right hand in friendship?" she said and held out her right hand.

"Oh," John replied and stepped forward. His hand was dwarfed by the Captain's as she held it. Her hand felt cool to the touch, as well as smooth.

"What do you think so far?" the Matriarch asked.

"Erm...well," John paused as he thought, "despite the last few hours being weirder than I thought meeting aliens would be, I've enjoyed it?" as he finished John wasn't sure what to say but he smiled when both the Captain and Matriarch seemed happy with his answer.

"Doctor Mizta has informed us that you would like to be quartered with Quartermaster Milsi?" Captain Ema said and John nodded.

"I enjoyed our chat when she visited and Milsi seemed nice," John replied. He noticed that a few of the other Vipers nearby were smiling.

"That's good to hear," Theka said, "I would have suggested you speak with my Steward but I think I've worn him out today," she said and then winked at John she saw his confused expression.

"Theka!" the Captain said, "try and be professional," she hissed.

Matriarch Theka shrugged, "considering what the poor male has gone through since he woke up," she said winking at John again, "I doubt he'll mind if I'm informal," Theka finished and Ema sighed.

"Before I forget, John," she said and the Captain picked up a pad which was sitting on top of the TDT, "this is for you," Ema handed it to John, "it contains a map of the ship, just in case you get lost, your clearance level and what areas of the ship you may enter, and it will allow you to access the Ship's database," she finished and then stepped back.

Glancing at his pad, he noticed that a light was blinking, "what does this mean?" he asked.

"A notification is waiting for your viewing," Doctor Mizta said. John tapped on the pad's screen and it lit up, showing him an easy to use User Interface. He was glad to find that everything was in English. Finding the notification section, he read what was displayed. Most of it was informing him what had been added to the pad since it had been assigned to him. One thing caught his eye.

"Full access to the Officer's Quarters?" John said, looking up.

"You need that to go to your assigned quarters," Mizta said.

"Oh," John said, "that makes sense," he shook his head after asking a dumb question.

"What did you think of the Vortex jump?" Matriarch Theka asked, pulling John away from his pad.

"Interesting," he replied, "I had no clue what was happening and ended up losing consciousness," John said.

"Well, you should be fine when we leave the Vortex," Captain Ema said.

"How long until we do?" John inquired.

"Around twenty hours," Ema replied, "you should go have some rest. I'm sure the Quartermaster is eager to meet you, without that quarantine shield," the Captain said.

"Offer to buff her scales in the morning, she'll love you for that," Matriarch Theka said just as John was about to turn. He looked back and saw the group of bridge officers nodding when he looked at them.

"Compliment her on how well they shine," one of them said, "oh and don't forget to scratch the edge of her hood," another officer chimed in.

There was a sigh from the Captain, "sorry John, we don't see males that often," she then looked at her crew, "some of us forget we're even in the military when a male is present," Ema then turned back to John and smiled. "If you have any questions, I'm sure any member of the crew will be happy to answer," the Captain then headed for her command chair and sat down.

"I think that's our queue to leave," Doctor Mizta said. Leading John out of the bridge, they passed the twins who smiled at him as they went by. Once they were walking along another corridor, Mizta stopped and looked at John. "This is where I leave you," she said, "I'll be heading back to Medical, you can use your pad to call me," Mizta said.

"Thanks," John said looking up at her, "I've got a map now, so I shouldn't get lost," when he finished Mizta offered her right hand. After shaking it the Doctor turned and walked away.

"Now," John said to himself, "how do I get to the Officer's Quarters?" he then followed the map displayed on his pad.

*****

Quartermaster Milsi was busy changing the buffer head on her buffering tool when there was a knock at her door. Placing it down next to the comfy cushion she was sitting on, Milsi pushed herself off the floor and walked over to the door. When it opened she initially didn't see anyone as Milsi had expected to see a Viper, looking down when she heard a cough, the Quartermaster was surprised to see John looking up at her. He smiled when she made eye contact.

"Hi," he said and Milsi could tell John was nervous, "I was told we'll be in Vortex for about twenty hours," there was a pause as he finished and then John scratched his neck.

"Would you like to come in?" Milsi asked and then she stepped to one side when John nodded. She watched him as he stepped through the doorway and then she closed the door. The bright light from the corridor was replaced by a warm, dim glow as the door closed, Milsi could also smell how unsure John was.

"You have a lovely place," he said, looking around her quarters. She followed his gaze as he turned to look at her.

The room was a large circle with a diameter of twenty feet and a height of twelve, which provided plenty of room for two Vipers to share. To John's right was a recess in the floor where the Quartermaster's nest was. It was round and filled with pillows of varying sizes and a very large blanket. The floor and walls were padded and the whole room was coloured a light grey. To John's left was where the basking lamp was, sitting on the floor was the large, comfy cushion Milsi had been using before his arrival. Near to the basking lamp were a mirror and a door.

"What's behind the door?" John asked.

"That's the bathroom," Milsi replied.

"May I?" he asked and then headed towards it when she nodded.

As she waited, the Quartermaster decided to finish replacing the buffer head and so she sat back down. A few minutes later she heard the toilet flush and outstepped John who seemed to be a lot calmer.

"It took me a while to figure out how to use it," he laughed as he looked over to where she was, "that's a big mirror," he said, walking up to where Milsi was sitting.

"I find it very useful when I buff my scales each morning," she replied, looking up at his reflection.

"Would you like me to help?" he inquired and the Quartermaster shook her head.

"I was only changing the buffer head," she replied, "most Vipers buff their scales at the start of each day," she then pushed herself off the floor and looked down at John. "Shall we go to bed?" she asked. There was a slight pause from John and then he smiled at her and nodded.

***

John watched Milsi walk over to the nest, flatten her hood and then deactivate the collar. There was a flash of neon blue light as the Nanos retreated across her body, revealing the jet black and grey scales of her now naked body. She dropped into the nest and faced him, laying on her right side. His eyes lingered on her enormous breasts and their large black nipples. In the low light of the room, John could see the glow of her yellow eyes and then mouth as she smiled at him.

"John, you don't need to be nervous," Milsi said, "we agreed in Medical to just share a nest," she then rolled onto her other side, facing away from John.

"Sorry, I'm not usually like this," he replied, "I think this day has just been a bit much for me," John walked towards her and deactivated his collar.

Unclipping it at the front he removed it from around his neck, placing it on the floor next to where the Quartermaster had dropped hers. John stepped down into the nest and was surprised by how soft it felt, he then lied down and faced the middle of the room. John heard Milsi roll back onto her right side, her tail touching his legs and then he was pulled backwards. When his head was nestled between her large breasts, she pulled the blanket over the two of them.

"You're so warm," Milsi said as she held John, her tail wrapping itself around his left leg.

"At least I know I won't overheat," John replied, "you feel nice and cool," he then yelped as Milsi nuzzled the nape of his neck and then placed her lower jaw onto his left shoulder.

"It's been too long since I shared a nest," she declared and then John could feel her tail tighten as it reached his thigh.

An hour after the two of them had gone to bed, the tip of Milsi's tail brushed against John's balls, "what's that?" she asked.

"Did the Doctor tell you anything about me?" John asked while trying not to react to the gentle stroking of her tail.

"Not really, why?" she asked as she nuzzled his neck again.

***

Milsi watched as John pulled back the blanket and then tried to move, realising that he wanted to show her something, she let go and watched as John rolled forward onto his left side. With her excellent eyesight in the dark, the warm dim glow of her quarters was more than enough to see John's naked body.

Apart from the lack of scales, shape and design of his head, as well as the lack of a tail, John's body looked just like a male Viper's. The exception to that was how big his cock was and that there was only one. Milsi could also see what her tail had been brushing against. To her, it looked like a wrinkly sack of flesh.

"Why's it so big?" she asked.

"I don't know," John replied, "some have big ones, others have small," he then yelped as Milsi's tail stroked his balls again. "Careful, they're sensitive" he laughed. John rolled onto his back as Milsi leaned over him.

"What are they?" she asked, tracing a clawed finger down a very large vein on his cock.

"My balls," he replied, she looked up at him and tilted her head, "testicles," John then gasped as Milsi touched them.

"I won't hurt you, John," she said.

"I know, just those claws you have," he replied and Milsi looked at her hand.

"Will my mouth do?" she asked and John laughed.

"Mouth, tongue, other parts," he replied.

"Other parts?" Milsi smiled, knowing what John meant. He gasped as her tongue snaked its way out of her mouth and licked his balls. "They taste of sweat and something else," she said.

"Something else?" John repeated. He watched as Milsi slowly began to lick all over his balls and then suck them into her mouth.

"Mmmm," the Quartermaster purred as she let them fall out, "pheromones," John yelped again as Milsi pressed her nose into his groin. She licked all over and he could feel how thick her saliva was.

Once Milsi was done licking off the sweat and pheromones from his groin, she sat back on her knees and looked down at John. "It's a shame you only have one cock," Milsi said and then laughed at John's reaction.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll regret those words when we're done," he said, regaining some confidence. Milsi now had a mischievous smile. Before he could say anything else she bent forward and started to lick the tip of his cock. Her tongue skillfully went under his foreskin and as the minutes went by she covered the whole of his cock in her saliva. John then grunted as Milsi pushed the front of her mouth over the top of his cock and swallowed its entire length, only stopping when she reached the base. As she bobbed her head up and down she also used her long tongue to wrap itself around his balls.

Milsi's quarters were filled with the sound of sucking and slurping as her head continued to move up and down, her thick saliva covering John's groin and the nest below as it fell off in globs. She could sense that he was close as his body started to tense, and swallowing his cock down to the base for the umpteenth time, John's cock erupted into her warm and welcoming mouth.

To John, it felt as though a huge amount of pressure had been released and he groaned as his orgasm hit him. For Milsi and much to her surprise, she was able to keep the huge amount of cum inside her mouth, as it splashed against the back of her throat. She was also glad that she was able to swallow all of it as John's cock kept filling her mouth. When his cock had finally stopped cumming, Milsi's mouth had been filled two more times. She looked down at John as she pulled her mouth up, revealing a still erect cock that glistened in the warm glow of her quarters.

***

Coming out of the high from his orgasm, John looked up and saw that Milsi was smiling at him. "Fuck," he said in between breaths, "I've had blowjobs before that but that..." John stopped as Milsi giggled.

"So that's what you call them," she said, "blowjobs," Milsi then lent forward and went to kiss John or the Viper equivalent of a kiss. She opened her mouth and when he copied, her tongue filled his mouth as his lips pressed again her mouth. He tried to compete with her larger tongue but her's was stronger. As it explored the inside of his mouth, the tip brushed the back of his throat and John started to cough. Pulling her tongue back, it left his mouth with a pop and then he saw that their mouths were connected by a string of saliva.

"Sorry," Milsi said.

"That's okay," John smiled and then looked down at his groin, "that's odd," he said.

"What is?" Milsi asked while laying down next to John.

"I'm still rock hard," he replied and watched as it bounced in the air to his heartbeat.

"Why is that odd?" Milsi asked.

"I normally go softer after I cum," John replied, "it usually takes a few minutes for me to be ready," he then watched as Milsi mounted him. She placed her thick thighs on either side of him, her knees by his armpits and then her tail took hold of his cock.

"Shall we?" she asked and noticed that he was distracted by her breasts.

Smiling, she leant forward and smothered John in their enormous size. Before he could say anything she brushed the tip of his cock against her opening, and then pushed herself down. Both John and Milsi groaned as her tight insides ran down the full length of his cock. Milsi arched her back and moaned as she felt how thick his cock was. The moan from John was muffled as he buried his face in her ample cleavage.

"You're so hot," she said, "I can even feel your heartbeat," Milsi then raised herself up and then slammed back down onto his pelvis as she felt the head of his cock reach her opening.

John moaned into her breasts again as his larger lover set a punishing pace. He took great handfuls of her breasts and kneaded them as Milsi continued to fuck him. With each thrust downwards, he could feel his pelvis start to get sore.

"Milsi, slow down," he managed to say. John guessed she knew why he had asked, as Milsi slowed her punishing pace.

"Sorry, was I hurting you?" she asked and then giggled when he only managed to nod. "It's been too long since I've had a male, all to myself," Milsi said, "I've only fucked a few and that was when I was on leave," slowing her pace she then stopped and rested her bum on his legs. "Are you close?" Milsi asked him.

John looked up at her glowing yellow eyes, "yes," he replied with a nod, "I'm surprised I lasted this long, you're so tight," John swore her face lit up as he said the last few words. He watched as Milsi leaned forward again and with her right hand pressed her right breast against his face.

"Bite down on my nipple," she asked, "you can be rough with it," and before he could answer she started the same punishing pace as before. John could feel the pressure building and then he bit down on her nipple. As soon as he did so, John could feel her insides tighten. He knew that he couldn't last much longer, and so when she was at the apex of her downward thrust he again bit down. The resulting tightness of her pussy as she slammed down onto him put John over the edge.

***

Milsi was enjoying the sensation of riding John's large cock. She had only been with Viper males before meeting John, but as she lifted herself and felt the head of his cock at her opening, she found the sensation of fucking or being fucked by only a single one, just as enjoyable. John bit down on her right nipple again and as the pleasure hit her, her pussy tightened again and then she felt his orgasm release as she hilted him.

Her entire body felt the heat of his cum as it erupted inside of her. The velvet-soft walls of her most intimate of places were covered in John's hot semen. As his cum flooded inside of her she lent forward and took hold of John, and then Milsi felt him try to hold onto her waist as his orgasm continued to pour hot cum inside of her. Shortly after John's orgasm had started, Milsi came herself. With nowhere to go, thanks in part to the size of John's cock and his cum flooding into her, Milsi's cum burst out from her pussy and covered John's groin and legs.

The two of them lay there for what seemed like hours, both panting as they came down from their shared orgasmic highs. Milsi moved forward and used her tail to pull John's cock out, there was a shared moan as their sensitive parts rubbed against each other, sending jolts of pleasure into their brains. John's cock had been acting as a plug, to the sordid mixture inside Milsi, and so when its full length was out, it flooded out of her just as fast as it had gone in.

Milsi rolled off John and then before both of them fell asleep, she reached out and pulled him close. The two of them lay there and slowly, as their breathing matched, the Terran and Viper nodded off into a blissful sleep.

12