All Comments on 'A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 13'

by bearmad1963

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years agoAuthor
Explaination of chapter 13

Lit have not printed the wors in <.> in the first st it should read Freeze and in the second set<> it should read unfreeze.

All the thought speak was submitted in Bold text but this has not come out either.

Lunaroa has suggest a way I can try and alter it in a edited version. SO I will try this today.

Hopefully you will still enjoy reading my story even though some of the text is not as it should be.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Very good!

Your writing is much, much better. I don't know how much was your editors and how much was you, but it's just great! Good work!

LunarosaLunarosaover 12 years ago
Re-Submitting

Kay wrote an excellent installment in which she differentiated between telepathic speaking (in bold), a character's private musings (italics) and spellcasting (bold within carets in the scene with Zina on page 1). Unfortunately, much of this formatting was stripped out post-submission; the hope is to re-submit with a request that these aspects stay in. Please come back and read/vote again!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
excellent chapter

what more can i say then excellent chapter except i can not wait for the next i have enjoyed this story since you started posting it

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
wonderful chapter

Wow that chapter was awsome! Worth the wait... still a little confused as to why connie fainted when she saw her brother. But I guess we will have to wait till they talk.

Glad your feeling better and can post again I for one missed you.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
no matter with the problems

It was still readable and we all got it. At least I did. You have an awesome talent and I love this story. Please post more ASAP.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I love how everyone is finding their mates it would be cool if Zippy and Connie's neice were mates.

shortydeeshortydeeover 12 years ago
Worth The Wait!!!

I am glad that thing are a little better for you. It was worth the wait. I hope you will be able to write more. Thank You

lillipslillipsover 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story and I'm so glad that you are able to continue it. I hope you will be able to post more and more often.

estelinestelinover 12 years ago
excellent

this was excellent keep up the good work and writing. i love all the chapters so far.

jamie11r19g23jamie11r19g23over 12 years ago

dont stop writing its a fantastic storie

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years agoAuthor
I've been ill

Dear friends,

Sorry I have not posted an up date to my story for a long time but, I have been in and out of the hospital for the last few months.

At the moment I'm in the process of moving and we move this weekend.

Hopefully I will have chapter 14 on line by the end of this month.

Hope you can all continue to be patient just that littl bit longer.

Take care and Happy New Year from Kay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get well soonand hope you can get back to writing

ive been checking for updates for this story for a while now nice to hear it hanst just been forgotten like many great stories have been hope you get back to full health soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
get well soon

sorry to hear about you hospital time, hope you are back on your feet soon. I am checking for Chapter 14. Love the story and can't wait to see where you take us.

daminiangeldaminiangelabout 12 years ago
Get well soon

Get well soon. Sorry to hear that u have been to the hospital. Hope u post the chapter soon as all ur fans will be eagerly awaiting no matter how much time it takes...;)

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
Looking Forward To more

I am enjoying your story and look forward to reading more. Your imagination has created a world peopled with folk who have captured my interest please keep up the good work! Hope real life is treating you better these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Just curious if the next chapter will be coming? Still waiting for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Updated????

hey, if you have updated the story, then where is it? still waiting for them to put chapter 14 on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When are you gonna submit the next chapter. Please do it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:(

I guess the next chapter isn't coming then. A pitty, was enjoying the story a lot.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 11 years ago

Ah well it was fun while it lasted

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 11 years agoAuthor
Im so sorry.

24th September 2012.

Oh my god I'm so sorry to keep everyone waiting for chapter 14. I have been in and out of hospital since I last posted a chapter. I was hoping to get it on line for Easter but things happened and I wasn't able to make the dead line. I'm still going to continue with this story. So bare with me some more and chapter 14 will be posted soon.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
15 months

and counting and waiting for chapter 14.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????????

Hope your health problems get better soon. Just curiouse if chapter 14 will ever come?

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter

Chapter 14 I have decided is being submitted in two parts. The first part has been written and will be posted soon as 14A and 14B I'm writing it right now. I'm am sorry to keep everyone waiting but last year was really hard for me being in and out of hospital most of the year and then problems with my grown up daughter and grand children. But now I am back on track. Thank you to every one who has being sending me get well wishes.

I hope you will continue to read my story. Thanks again From Kay (bearmad).

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
ok

I know. Have had health problems lat year and I really. Am sorry about that and I do feel for you with that problem. Its just that I started out enjoying this story a lot, to hating it because of the waiting we have to do, to tolerating the wait cause of your health problems, now in the seriously bored state that I am begining to think about just not waiting anymore. I really do want to read more, but the waiting is getting a bit to much. I am begining to see a pattern amongst the authors I favoured are doing the same by making their fans wait months now between chapters. I know its hard to write a story, but 4 months or more to write 1 chapter is a bit much. I also do hope your health problems get right soon.

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
wonderful story.

I really like your work. I think the end product makes it worth the wait. I hope that you feel better soon.

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
I hope

Please tell me if you have any other stories we can read on other websites while we wait for more chapters of this story? Do you have anything on wattpad by anychance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:-)

This is the first story I've read on here where I'm actually impatient for the next chapter to be submitted. I love this story!

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
why

Am I getting the sinking feeling that if you ever do eventually put the next chapter up, it might be a bit dissapointing, just because of the long long long wait? Just read another story that had to wait a while for was like that.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

I love your story and you've improved so much since your first few chapters. Looking forward to the rest. Hope to see them up soon :)

AngelDuskAngelDuskover 10 years ago
Loved it

was a really great read I really enjoyed the development of the characters as the story progressed looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read again

Just finished your story for the second time. Would love an update, please finish the story. I know this is a lot to ask after a two year wait, but please try.

blugerblugerover 10 years ago
need updates

please need updates a very exciteing story please conntinue

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyabout 10 years ago
Please finish the story!

Please finish this story, you have improved so much as an author, and created a great story that is just begging to be finished!

SnowLeopard7694SnowLeopard7694almost 10 years ago
hey kay its austin, this is my acct, still lovin the story, can't wait for the next one.

Great work of literature.

Shinhwa112Shinhwa112over 9 years ago
Update please!

Great story anticipating for the next update

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 9 years agoAuthor
Everyone Im so sorry.

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for ages for an update to my story. I have had a few health issues which are slowing getting better to manage. Will resume my story January next year. Chapter 14a is written and has been edited. 14b is nearly finished. As well. Hopefully both will get published next month. Have a very Happy Christmas and New Year. From Kay.

sunrunersunrunerabout 9 years ago
Hope more is coming soon!!

I can't wait to read where it goes from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oops there it is

I love this, I have read many an artist/writer. The tales woven here really are awesome. I have even purchased from amazon, goodreads the stories that writers have put in print, hint, hint.

PS: My health got rocked by Colon Cancer and I. I started reading lit to allow my mind to be freed while my body healed. However cancer never goes away. My husband just became so obsessive, due to my death scare. I finally told him to choose, Dead me or recovering me, He went for the recovery me. Why any man could be jealous of a computer kills me. My husband is also obsessed with my Mustang Cobra, which will forever remain in my name. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hi Kay, hope you are doing better. I saw you had posted chapter 14 in January in the comments yet it isn't showing can you please update us on the story and your health

Deb

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
My Book will not continue on here SORRY

I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories.

I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copying my story and using it.

My watt pad name is bearmad50 this is the link for you.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/bearmad50

I have posted chapters 1 - 14 on that sight. Please come and check it out. I will no longer be posing this story here. Bye thanks for all your support over the years. From Kay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wattpad

I checked your link that you posted in a previous comment, Wattpad says that user does not exist. I'll keep checking in case it needs time to update.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
New wattpad member name

I changed my membership name for wattpad it is now. bearmad50kayclarke

Please come and check my story out on wattpad. Thanks from Kay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I do hope you continue writing, I would love to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Come Back

I love this story. I hope you'll come back to it.

sligolasssligolassabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep writing this wonderful story.

tomnorristomnorrisabout 1 year ago

GREAT Story, can't wait to read what happens next. This story would make a GREAT miny series, movies or anime.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

IT GOT BETTER THE LONGER YOU WROTE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbearmad1963@bearmad1963
ATTENTION. I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories. I have opened an account on wattpad and I'm thinking of transferring my story to there. I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copyin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES