A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You never know what lurks beneath the surface, until you dive in.

The end

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
302 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

"What the hell did you expect? What about the affair, Ava, are you sorry for that?"

Surprisingly, she shook her head as she played with her food. "No, this will sound harsh, but I'm not sorry for my relationship with Reed. I know that sounds cruel; however, I think it has been good for me, and good for us, you and me. So no. In that regard, I'm not sorry. I am, however, very sorry for not being honest with you right from the start. That is what I am truly sorry for."

"Unbelievable." I snarled angrily. "That is your apology? Before she could speak, I hissed. "Slut"

Her face darkened, her scowl a picture of grim determination. "Ian, I am no slut. I have never had sex with random people. I might have deceived you, cheated. That I will accept, but I am no slut. I know you were merely trying to hurt me, but don't you dare ever... Call me that again."

====> so let's dissect this a bit. His loving, wonderful wife of nearly 23 years has a 18 month long emotional affair with the dominant asshole Reed, including constant dirty talk and sexual teasing and promises and then she caves after talking to Jodi about their by marriage, she has a real emotional connection with Reed, involving intimacy and affection and probably some love (though she denies it), and then six months of probably five or six lengthy sexual BDSM encounters, each ranging over days, and well she isn't sorry for the affair.

Way to play straight out of the anti-reconciliation playbook. /golfclap. She even digs herself deeper with, "I am glad I had the affair and it made our marriage better". Yeah guess what that also kills reconciliation. Just as the millions of wives divorced from cheating husband's who try those lines. Ava is literally playing the part of cheating husband on pages 2 and 3. She works hard. She is arrogant, selfish and feels entitled, is going through some sort of mid age crisis and except for the BDSM angle, she is practically playing the part of a cheating spouse with no remorse othrt than their wife found out.

But oh let us not forget thr rest of quoted passge when he calls her a slut, but he is being mean and is totally inaccurate.

Excuse me? In what parallel universe does any of this make sense? As an aside in yhis and other stories, this author appeards to have a problem with the cheated upon male partner getting angry. Grow up. There is a whole world of difference between blind rage and righteous fury. Who wouldn't be pissed off. Adult conversations? Give me a break. She lied for two years.

That leads to thr next major boondoggle. She lied for two years. Especially for six months while on kinky f$ck "work" trips with Reed. She would talk to her husband of 20+ years on the phone, then hang up and bang Reed. She was clearly in love (least to some degree) with Reed as per the evidence from Callum and the MC's own observations. She was affectionate, enamored, intimate and clearly in lust with Reed. But she never lied to him. Wtf? Oh yeah had he asked her directly if she was cheating, she would have said yes. Good for her. Good luck proving that and she artfully avoided any discussions about her newfound preferred sexual kinks, planned to continue the affair, take it to her grave but hey while she was being "deceitful", she NEVER lied to her husband. Balderdash. Never mind that after when they are dating again, she lies to him multiple times when she ambushes him with Jodi, or tries to set up the two of them to have a lunch without her present.

The problem is she is an exceedingly good liar that pulled the cloak over her husband's eyes for a long time, living a double, secret life and lies to get her way at a drop of her hat.

On top of that she keeps defending Reed, who is an asshole (clearly). And ironically enough her new bestie, Jodi, implored her to be honest with her husband, but she ignored said advice meaning (wait shocking twist incoming), she lied. Oh wow. That is so unexpected. /sarcasm off. Open marriage may not be for most people (i.e. see pair bonding) but it isn't cheating and adultery, which Ava was clearly engaged in but not one bit sorry about. Huh? And oh yeah she is secretly upset with her husband for NOT recognizing that she cheated the first time (by which point she was hooked to the S&M sex with Reed), because let's see, she is an irrational bitch. But hey not a slut.

To be fair the back end of the story is interesting and as always the author writes well. But how the heck does the story get so easily from pages 2 and 3, to the conclusion, which just kind of ended, as if the author ran out of story or interest? On pages 2-3, even ignoring some of her later antics (i.e. lies) to get her way, she literally says most of the top 10 things NOT to say to an aggrieved spouse post discovery of adultery if therr is to ne any hope of reconciliation. Seriously. But hey she is just being honest, right? Well at least now. Apparently. But guess what, being honest at that delicate, fragile time, is probably not a wise move, given the sh$test she made of their marriage. And if that is how she really feels because what she discovered about her new sexuality (though he doesn't learn about the why for several pages and more than 2 months in the story timeline), then guess what: 0.0001% chance of reconciliation, unless husband is a willing cuckold. Yes this is fiction, but again her post discovery discourse was mind boggling and really hurt her husband on multiple levels.

So yeah only in fiction does their relationship get from pages 2-3 to the end of the story. 4 stars for the writing. Though have to say if Ava had been male and played those cards, the wife of the story would torch the cheating husband. That is how this author rolls.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Just another tedious fem/Dom agitprop sermon promoting cultural degeneracy from a mentally ill man.

There are enough cucks and faggots here to keep the score up.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip693 days ago

An interesting and well written story. However, the first two or three pages are almost identical to another story I read here on Literotica in the Loving wives category. I wish I could remember the title or the author. I imagine I could find it if I went back through my favorites, but It’s not really that important. After a while though, it veers off in other directions. I found a number of these changes in plot quite predictable, however I still found it interesting enough to read through to the end of this lengthy tale. Despite all of this, as usual, I found another of Cagivagurl’s stories quite entertaining. And also, as usual, I felt that the ending was extremely rushed and lacking. I also thought some of the characters needed much more development; Reed, and his relationship with with both Jodi and Ava are examples of this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

To much same, would have been good for at least on husband hold to his values and choose to finalize divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Sadly,, this story had some glimpes of this author's solid writing, but ends up just exploiting the same tire tropes. The wife Ava was a serious head case, manipulative, and deceitful with really unsavory facilitators, right up to the time he called her 'on the carpet'. If she was willing to go to those lengths with such unsavory companions, how could he come to a position of expanded intimacy even with extended therapy? Learning all the loving bsdm in the world would not erase the lack of trust in her character. She was quite simply not worthy of the required trust.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I won’t write out the ringing insults filling my head right now. Really solid writing at times, but you absolutely ruined your story. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

He comes across as not knowing what he truly wants. You wrote that he doesn’t have the sadistic gene but pleasing his wife in a sexual playful bdsm way is not sadistic. A true sadist doesn’t care about the partner.n

goodwabgoodwab23 days ago

This story was well-written, and up to a point, its psychological detail was convincing. But in the last bit, when Ian said he wanted his unfaithful wife to move back, I felt things slip. He has just experienced several instances of her manipulativeness and deceit around Jodi, and he rightly protests, but then he lets it go as if her rationalizations, compartmentalization and deceit no longer mattered. I didn't see how he git from point A to point B, and I still don't. And he suddenly was on speaking terms with Jodi, whose role as Reed's wing woman was very unsavory. I had no conviction that the wife's disavowals of Reed were genuine. For a long story like this to succeed, the character's emotional progression has to teased out very carefully. That wasn't quite accomplished in this story, even though it was well-written and absorbing. 4****

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

definitely different

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Story wasn’t bad but every time this reed character was included it went to hell in the end it made no sense just made up bullshit to justify a means so in the end the story sucked

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 1 month ago

Very different, very wonderful

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ava for a woman who has a $15 million dollar company is swayed with a Dom douche bag and is manipulated wife Jodi. These two are con artists who are after Ava's body and control her and dump the Duped husband who is being led down the merry path. He needs a shovel and a gun to take care of Reed once and for all because Ava is too dumb to see beyond her pussy. Silly story but if husband is this stupid and knows she is too they either deserve each other. Jodi is a loser for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ava has been with Reed for 2 yrs and having met Jodi they are not all in bed together Dom and two subs. What did they do Ava and Reed traveling for the better part of 2 yrs. Ava says Jodi is staying as part of her company and future lover too. Jodi doesn't know why Reed was not invited to the party. There is no question Ava and Reed are still playing. Ava has 5 million or more dollars and Ava wants to be a slave. Ian will never be the Dom. So Ians attempts are what she tells him and she needs way more. She will be into Dom/sub life in a much bigger way and Ian needs to divorce asap. Ian needs to hire a couple of guys to cut off Reeds dick. Stupid Ava doesn't focus on the other women Reed is using as well. Jodi is a sub as wife but a shill to bring more women to Reed. Ian move on. Who cares about the house take half her money and be happy. Ava will be on drugs in short order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Readers say that the ending is not finished. It's easy Ava has no regrets and will be in bed with Reed, his wife and others in short order. Ian can get other women so do it. Loser Ava for 2 years with Reed is only 6 months into a Dom/sub relationship, bullshit. She been fucking him and others for years. Ian take half the slut wifes company because she is going to continue fucking into her old age. She has no self-esteem or class. Bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

it's laughable that Jodie says her husband is a 5 degree black belt and threats Ian that he cannot beat him. Has he thought of a couple of thugs, cutting his cock off or breaking his legs. Jodie has her girlfriends, Reed who really doesn't dom her to any great degree. And idiotic Ava is not going to change as she becomes just one more slave to Reed. Ian will never will or be fully confident and trustworthy of Ava. Another moronic story is THE DATE that woman badgers her husband to do all sorts of things and she will never quick trying to fuck him up.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
More Stories