A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back and forth, he tried to dig deeper. He didn't for one minute believe the bit about us growing apart. I guess that's one problem with having such a successful marriage. When it goes bang, nobody understands, or believes.

Monday night, Ava, had dinner on the table, and she sat waiting expectantly.

"Okay Ian, where do we go from here?"

"You have my proposal Ava. Read it, if you don't like any elements, then make me a counter offer. I warn you, the only non negotiable for me is the house."

"Everything else is off the table then? No counselling, no trying to work anything out. It's just all over."

"Counselling wouldn't work Ava. It would be a waste of time and money. You admitted the affair, and I can't forgive it. What is there to talk about. You can't undo your actions, and I'm not changing."

"Ian, there's more to counselling than just pouring your heart out. We would have a chance to dig deeper, find the common ground. You're off banging whoever it is you spend your nights with. I can live with that. Perhaps once that's out of your system, then we could find a way to make it work?"

"No, that's not right. I'm not having an affair, if we were married. I'd never have done it. In my eyes, we're already divorced. My personal life is now focused on a new start. Doing things for myself. You can go back to banging Reed, if you ever stopped. I never actually asked did I. Have you stopped?"

"Yes, of course I have. It was over the moment you caught us together."

"Do you mind me asking why?"

"I beg your pardon?" She gasped.

"Well, when we first talked. You didn't think it was such a big deal. Just something we could work around. You went so far as saying you weren't sorry for the affair. If it wasn't a big deal. Why did you stop seeing him?"

"Because it was a problem for you. I could see that there was no way you would be open minded enough to accept it. So, I ended it."

"You think I'm narrow minded. Jesus Ava, will the insults ever stop?"

"It wasn't a blasted insult. It's not your fault. It's the way we are brought up. All of these old fashioned rules are forced on us. Sex outside of marriage is a sin. Why is it a sin?"

"Because we made vows, promises to each other."

"Only because it's what's expected of us. Don't worry, until recently. I felt the same way you do, but now, I'm not so sure. I have accepted your relationship with another woman. If that doesn't interfere with our marriage. Then I don't have an issue with it."

"Ava, I'm happy with the boundaries that marriage placed on us. I accept them. If you can't then surely even you can see that this whole discussion is pointless."

It was like watching a fire go out. I saw the light in her eyes slowly dim. The fight draining from her.

"Yes... I think you are probably right. Until you are prepared to have an open discussion. We are wasting our time. If you want to file the divorce, send the paperwork to my office."

"There were tears, I could see her turning away so I couldn't see. She sucked in a deep breath, and said. "I'm sorry it has to end this way. I need you to understand. I don't want the divorce. I do still love you. We shared so much. But, I will not grovel to you. I made a mistake. I apologised for the deception, and the hurt."

She walked purposefully out to her car and she was gone. Just like that, it was over.

I sat back in my chair; it was actually happening.

The next day, I filled in the paperwork for the petition and mailed Ava a copy. I wasn't asking for anything other than my practice and the house, which I offered the fair market value for her half. As far as money went, we shared a joint account for the household maintenance and the kids education. Everything else was separate, and I wanted nothing from her.

Two days later, the papers returned with only one amendment. She gifted me her share of our house.

It threw me completely. It was what I asked for, and wanted. But it made me question everything.

To keep myself occupied at home, I started a little project. At the front of our property was the original old cottage Ava and I lived in when we married. The old farm workers cottage, it was pretty rough, but my parents gifted it to us, so we could save money. Once we built our new home, the old cottage lay empty. We used it mostly as a storage unit more than anything. Whilst talking with a mate, he suggested I could rent it out and make four or five hundred bucks a week.

Several years earlier, I had drawn up plans for remodelling it. We thought it might be good to tidy it up in case one of the kids needed to come home to live. They both took to living away from home so easily. We never went ahead with it.

At the time, of drawing up the plans, I went through the process of submitting them to council for approval. They had been sitting approved ever since.

It kept me occupied, which was what I wanted.

It a typical farm cottages of that era. A literal rabbit warren. All the rooms were small. First thing was to knock out the walls between the kitchen, dining room, and living room. That gave one large more modern open plan living area.

I ripped out the old carpets, and polished the floorboards. Which looked awesome.

Every night I spent a good four hours toiling away. It refreshed me, cleared my mind, and it made me feel like I was moving on with my life.

*****

The bell on my office door tinkled at lunchtime Leeza, walked in, leaned over my desk and planted a very sexy kiss on me. All I could do was hold on as her mouth attacked mine, our tongues duelling for control.

When she finally stood back up. I gasped, "Hmm, very nice, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

She perched herself on the edge of my desk, replying, "I've been waiting for your call but it never arrived. I decided to come and see you instead. I was hoping we could go to lunch together."

"Lunch aye. Yeah, we could do that.

The food was nice, and it was nice to be in the company of such a gorgeous vivacious young woman again.

"Why didn't you call me?" she asked with a curious look on her face. "It's been ages."

"To be honest, I didn't think you were serious. Jesus, Leeza, you're the same age as my daughter. I thought you were just being nice, and I was feeling a bit weird about it."

"Bloody hell, you dumb arse. I like you, I wanted to get together again. Like I said to you last time. I'm not looking for a relationship, but it would be nice to have some fun."

"It sounds pretty surreal. Are you sure? I pretty much expected you to laugh in my face. No expectations from my perspective. If you only want to be friends, then that's cool."

"What... Hell no. If your wife' doesn't want you, then I do. We could go back to my place and you could be shagging my brains out right now."

I burst out laughing."Sorry, I have clients arriving to go over some sketches."

"Ian, I like you, I don't know why, but I do. If all that happens is we have a little fun, then I'm okay with that. It's not like I was looking for a serious relationship."

"What were you looking for?"

"Some fun. I thought you were being honest with me. At least I hoped so."

As we walked back to my office, Leeza said, "Okay, What shall we do for dinner?"

"I'll make a booking somewhere. I can pick you up about six?"

"Sweet as. Ian, babe, your balls are going to be so empty, your dick will need at least two days to recover."

"What..."

"Babe, your balls'll be as empty as a box of Speights at a scarfie party in Dunners."

I laughed so hard it hurt. That night dinner was nice. Leeza looked beautiful. It did make me wonder why she wanted to hang around with an old fart like me. Still, I wasn't going to dwell on it.

True to her word, we made love with a frenetic urgent energy. Leeza wasn't going to be denied. When she climbed on top of me for the third time, I wondered if I would last the distance.

I shouldn't have worried; it might have taken longer, but with her gorgeous body sliding over mine, her sweet succulent mouth attacking me, it was a delight.

The next day it was the same. "I was just going to ask if you wanted to do something tonight. It's no biggie."

"Sounds like fun."

Leeza giggled. "We could eat in, that way we could have an early night."

"No, we should at least have a nice dinner. If the other night was any indication, I'm going to need the energy."

"Dinner it is, but it doesn't have to be anything flash. There's a couple of nice pubs near my place.

"No worries, I'll pick you up at seven."

The sex that night was ferocious. I guess I was still trying to prove my masculinity to myself. I know it sounds stupid, but when your wife chooses another man over you, it does dent your confidence, your ego takes a battering.

Having this sexy beautiful creature chasing me was a definite boost.

To prove that, I went way over the top in ensuring she had as many orgasms as I could give her. I ate her pussy until my jaw hurt. I stretched out foreplay to make sure she was satisfied before donning my condom and entering her.

What surprised me was her infatuation with blowjobs. She loved to suck cock. I figured maybe it was just something young girls did today.. My dick was actually quite tender as I sat down at my desk the next morning.

Thankfully, Leeza, had to work the next couple of nights. She worked at a pizza place four nights a week to supplement her student loan.

It gave me a chance to recharge the batteries. At home, I might have been busy with the cottage, but emotions are sometimes hard to suppress. For over twenty years I had this fabulous woman as my partner. We shared everything, well, up till the bloody affair. I loved her from the moment we met, and now it was over. I ate alone, went to bed alone and it made me miserable. I hated it.

Lately, she had dominated my thoughts. What was she doing? Was she dating that arsehole? Was she fucking somebody else?"

It was weird that I hadn't heard from her. I guess I had expected to get at least a few phone calls, but nope. Nothing, I don't know why that upset me; maybe it was all her talk about not wanting the divorce.

I did get another surprise. Rhian, arrived at home. She walked in unannounced. "Hello, Dad."

"Hey, baby cakes. What brings you here? Sick of the campus life down in Palmy?"

She gave me a scathing glare. "No, Mum has been so upset lately I thought we needed some mother/daughter time."

"Are you staying with her?"

"Yes, but tonight I thought I might stay with you. I wanted to talk to you about this stupid divorce. Mum said she hasn't heard from you in weeks?"

"She's got my number, Rhian. She knows where I live."

"Fuck, Dad. Don't be so pig headed. She's waiting for you to call."

"Rhian, I'm trying to move on with my life. I'm sure she's doing the same bloody thing."

"No, Dad, she's really struggling... Broken. She phones me most nights and she always ends up crying. She wants to come home. She never wanted to split up. I mean fuck, Dad. You went straight for divorce. You weren't even prepared to try a trial separation."

"I tried to explain all this to you, Rhian. We are at a stage in life, where we want different things."

"Bullshit, are you having an affair, is that what this is all about?"

That made me angry. "Is that what your mother said?"

"No, I just figured why else would you want a divorce so badly?"

From there it quickly degenerated into a full on argument. She held me totally responsible for the whole thing. That hurt; she never even listened to me. In the end she stormed off in a huff and raced off out the driveway on her way to stay with her mother.

Ava, called the next morning, and I sensed her discomfort. "Ian, what happened yesterday with Rhian?"

"She turned up out of the blue, totally unannounced, and then lambasted me for being a thoughtless uncaring bastard, who was having a bloody affair."

I heard her sharp intake of breath. "I am sorry, she has been so angry. I hope you don't think it was anything I said?

"Ava, I don't know what you've said to her, but she's laid everything at my feet. She blames me for everything, including the divorce. I made a promise that I wouldn't tell anybody why we're separating. That's bloody hard when my daughter is standing in front of me screaming it's all my fault."

"You have to believe me, Ian. I have told both children that I do not want the divorce, and it's is you who is the driving force behind it. I assure you I have never accused you of anything other than being to rigid."

"Ah well, I guess she'll get over it. I'm trusting you not to turn the kids against me."

"Good lord... Now I am insulted." She screamed. "What sort of vindictive heartless bitch do you think I am? I love you, I want to give our marriage a chance to survive. I never wanted this stupid divorce."

"Up until a few months ago, I trusted you implicitly, look where that got me. Excuse me if I now doubt your ethics."

With that she was gone. I could almost picture her pacing and screaming my name in anger. Oh well, if the shoe fits.

*****

I got a phone call from Leeza, the next Thursday.

"Hey Ian, I was wondering what you had planned for Friday night?"

"Um, not much, I was just going to spend the weekend doing jobs around the house. Just chilling out."

"Would you like some company?"

"Wow, wouldn't you prefer to spend it with some people your own age?"

"My mates are all just gonna get on the piss and get wasted. I don't know why you find it so hard to accept that I like you."

"Leeza, I'm old enough to be your father. Jesus, maybe I'm older than him, I don't know. I love spending time with you, but I figured I was just filling in a space for you until you met the love of your life."

"I'm not looking for love. I'm not looking for a commitment with you, I'm not looking any further ahead than today. I love spending time with you. I was hoping we could just enjoy each others company for a couple of days. I don't mind helping out so long as you feed me, and a few drinks wouldn't go amiss."

"Yeah, if you're sure. I could pick you up after work. About six"

"Choice, I'll be waiting."

I found her already outside her flat, overnight bag in hand waiting. She gave me a sweet juicy kiss, as I opened her door.

She was so much fun to be with. So bright and bubbly. The whole way out to Kumeu, she had me in fits of laughter. We stopped and picked up some groceries, and booze.

As we pulled into the drive, she gushed. "Fucking hell, dude. What a place. Holy fuck, it's awesome."

That continued as I gave her the guided tour inside. With every room, she gasped. I mean, it's nothing spectacular. It's not a mansion, but it is a very nice house, of which. I was very proud.

She helped me in the kitchen as we cooked dinner. She kept flirting and teasing. Lots of kisses and sneaky feels. "For an old codger, you do all right aye..." She sniggered. "You can cook, you got this place, and you make good money. Your wife must be crazy dude."

"Leeza, my wife makes five or six times more than I do. She has her own company."

"Really... Sweet. Are you fella's working it out, are you getting back together?"

"No, I filed the divorce papers, all that's required is the final acceptance from the court, and then we wait two years."

"Why the two years?"

"It's the way it works here. We live separated for two years and then the divorce becomes final."

"Is she seeing anybody?"

"Not sure. We aren't exactly talking at the moment."

"I noticed, her closet is still full of clothes. Some of them are very expensive. Gotta say lover. She must think she's coming back."

"She has been vocal about not wanting the divorce, but she did sign the papers eventually."

"I don't get it. If she was fucking around. Why didn't she want the divorce?"

"Buggered if I know actually."

We ate dinner, drank some wine. Listened to some music. As we cleaned up the dishes, she asked. "Could you do me a favour?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Could you teach me to slow dance?" She said sheepishly. Her cute little smile impossible to refuse.

"You've never learned to dance?" I said amusedly.

"Nah, not big on my generations to do list. But I love watching it on TV and films."

I found some slow sleazy blues. My favourite for dancing cheek to cheek. Pulling her into my arms, we started slow, and got slower. It got to the stage where we just swayed, our feet barely moving.

Her gorgeous little body melded against me. Her boobs crushed against my chest. Her pussy snuggling over my erection, which throbbed painfully in my pants.

Her mouth glued itself to mine, as the kiss we enjoyed became a ravenous assault. Our tongues duelling and dancing feverishly.

Her arms curled around my neck and she held on tight. My hands cupping her cute little arse. Holding her tightly against my dick.

We stopped for drinks breaks, but then went back to it. "God, I love your music choices. There's something about those old blues tunes."

I chuckled softly. "You're as bad as my daughter. She was always stealing my albums."

We went back to pretending to dance.

"Would you like to continue this in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Wow, are you trying to seduce me?" She giggled.

"No, of course not. You can have Rhian's room if that's what you want."

She giggled mischievously. "No way. Shit, after all that dancing, I need sex. I was hoping you were going to carry me into the bedroom and fuck me."

So that's what I did. We staggered up the hallway, and I threw her on the bed. Before I could leap on top of her. I froze, a terrible feeling of guilt smacked me in the face. This was Ava's, and my bed...

Okay, I admit it was stupid, but there were still feelings. I loved that woman unconditionally for twenty three years.. Having Leeza here in the bed I shared with my wife, gave me a remorseful kick in the pants.

She looked up at me, the smile fading on her face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just..."

She reached out her hand, and I let the emotions settle. I joined her on the bed and again, her body melded back against me.

Our lovemaking was torrid and frenetic. She was fierce, passionate and her desires drove me.

I admit, it was nice having a warm gorgeous body snuggled up against me. It was nice not to have to sleep alone.

The morning was incredible. Leeza woke me with the most sensational blowjob. Her mouth sliding up and down the steel like shaft of my cock. Her tongue swirling fantastically around the swollen knob.

"Fucking hell." I sighed euphorically.

She popped her head up to look me in the eye. "You like?"

"I love..."

She went back to sucking my cock. I raked my fingers through her hair. Massaging her scalp as she sucked, making love to me with her hot wet mouth.

Even with the ferocity of the previous night. I wasn't going to last long. Her fingers caressed and fondled my balls, squeezing them as I moaned loudly. "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

Just as I blasted her mouth with thick gooey strands of sperm. I heard another voice. "Ian, get out of bed you lazy bugger. I've brought coffee, and croissants."

I freaked out, my cock still pumping cum into Leeza's mouth.

"Ian, are you home? Surely you can't still be asleep." I heard her footsteps coming up the hallway. The bedroom door opened and she walked straight in. Just as Leeza popped her head up from beneath the blankets. "Jesus, Ian. Were you trying to choke me or something?" She giggled.

I heard, Ava, gasp. I saw Leeza's, eyes bulge as she turned to stare at Ava.

"What are you doing here Ava? Why didn't you call?" I said more in defence than anger.

She staggered back a little. Her breaths coming in ragged bursts. "I came out to get some blasted clothes, and I hoped we might also get a chance to talk."

Leeza, the cheeky little minx, said. "Hi, I'm Leeza." She stuck out her hand for Ava, to shake.

1...34567...13