A Wife with Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
Widowed mother impregnated by a playa.
1.2k words
3.25
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We first discovered Peggy and her little girl Bevie after she submitted to a lesbian milf in Wife With Benefits Part 1.

https://literotica.com/s/a-wife-with-benefits-pt-01

Chance stole Bevie's heart too. It was piggyback rides and belly blows that made her giggle, then he'd sing to her and she'd fall asleep in his arms. He cooked her pancakes in the morning on Saturday. Cook would come into the kitchen, storms brewing on her face and Chance put down the spatula and came to her and kissed her cheek, and said, "Cook if I'd seen you first, Peggy never would have had a chance, " she ran from the kitchen giggling and Chance shrugged his shoulders."

Just before Thanksgiving, I felt a little queasy. I had a shoot here in Seattle, a Chinese company Temu, so I ran to my doctor and she fit me in. She took my blood and I peed into this cup. She came back into the examination room and was smiling, she said, "You'll be fine, in a little bit."

I said, "What do you mean a little bit, I have a photo shoot, I don't want to throw up on the shooter."

She said, "Can't be helped. Sorry, " She was still smiling.

I turned my palms upside down as if to say what gives?

She said, "In eight months or so you will have a baby, girl."

My heart was pounding and I wished Chance was here, my man, but I was so happy to my core. I was wearing a copy of Chance's Mariner jersey and some pink sweats. Chance had driven to Kent down in the Rainier Valley to hit at this place called Drive Line. I texted him and said, "Honey can we have lunch, u and me, your pick."

His response was "Sure did your shoot go well?"

"No I'm a little under the weather cancelled it, but I'll be fine in a bit, I'm sooooo hungry!"

His response was, "How about the Five Spot up on the Avenue?"

Peggy loved the Five Spot, retro diner food would always be hip. She was first and she WAS so hungry. Chance was through the door with worry all over his face and he hurried to her table.

"Pegs, kind of worried about you, you went to the doctor?"

I said, "You know how Bevie has fallen in love with you?"

He nodded, with a big smile across his face.

"Tonight she's going to be so happy when we tell her she's going to be a big sister!"

Chance screamed saying, "Yessssss!"

Then in one movement he fished in his Levi's pocket and went to one knee, holding out an engagement ring with a diamond the size of Delaware and said, "Peggy I knew I loved you when I saw you muddy in the garden, will you marry me?"

I started nodding and crying and squeaked out a, "Yes," Chance picked me up like I was a feather and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

The crowd erupted in shared joy. I thought of Bev and Jers and mom and I knew they were happy for me and Bevie.

"Chance?"

"Mmmm?"

"I'm starving can we eat?"

He put me down. The waitress came and hugged me, I teared up again. "I'd like the Tex-Mex omelet with extra bagels, please, oh and water and orange juice...do you have peanut butter?"

She nodded and she asked Chance and he asked for, "Grilled Sirloin please coffee, rye toast.

I said, "Could I get a side of bacon too, banana too?"

She nodded then said, "Did I miss something are you pregnant?"

I beamed and nodded and she danced in place and screamed, "She's having his baby!!"

The whole restaurant erupted again.

The food was so fucking good. Bagels with peanut butter, bacon and bananas. I'd never thought of it before. Chance watched me eat, drinking coffee with a smile.

I was dancing in my chair and humming as I ate. My arms in the air.

I sang out loud, "It's all right now, baby it's all right now," humming the guitar riffs."

I took a bite of the omelet,."Baby, baby it's all right we'll be so happy together."

"What's that song, "Chance asked.

"Paul Rogers first band Free, singing it's all right now."

I stopped and said, "I thought I knew love, but I just had no idea."

Just before Christmas we were married by a justice of the peace in the courthouse in downtown Seattle by a Greek man, Evans Manolides. Cook and Tim one of Chance's teammates. Oh and Bevie was going to have two sisters.

As one of the catchers Chance had to leave for spring training in February, which was outside Phoenix in Peoria, for pitchers and catchers. He would be down there until the first game of the season back here in late March.

The team sent via Fed Ex two lanyards with Chance's picture on them for Bevie and I to be able to sit in the player's wife's section. The team arrived that morning from their last exhibition game, since spring training was over played in the old Mccarren Park in Las Vegas.

Chance called and he said he couldn't wait to see us after the game. There were a handful of games on television during spring training so it would be good to see him. The game was against the Boston Red Sox. I had gained thirty pounds due to the twins even though I was still in the second trimester, barely at twenty seven weeks.

I wore pink yoga pants and pink open toed pumps with a pink sweater and red wrap and red ankle warmers. I had all my rings in my lips and earrings too. Bevie was covered layers of wool to the top of her head.

We were there about six fifteen, because there was going to be some ceremonies and player introductions. I was one of the last to arrive and none of the wives had bothered to say hello. Then this older woman, maybe sixty years old came over and introduced herself as the manager's wife.

She said, "This is the player's wife's section."

I said, "I'm Chance Sommer's wife," holding up the lanyard and smiling."

She said, "Oh, good, when did you get married?"

"In December."

"I am happy for you and who is this?"

"It's my daughter Bevie, I'm a widow, she looked at me and I was not smiling.

A terrible cold was at my core. Chance was a player, despite being married. He had a good game through six innings. I stood up and said to Bevie, "Hey Honeybear, time to go home. School tomorrow."

The manager's wife approached and said, "Don't go."

I said, "Do I like stupid? I've been a fool before and there's no fool like an old fool. I'm going to have twins and the fucker trapped me. Tell your husband to keep him away from me. It is my house."

We caught an Uber and on the way I found a twenty four hour lock service. They were at my home by nine and put in a security system and electronic lock with batteries.

I blocked him on my phone and disconnected facebook and Instagram and twitter.

I did not divorce him, just left him in my past. The twins were born on August 8th.

End of Part 2 more to come